Finding Time 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it rose up she moved her other hand to my shoulder and pushed herself up, her leg slipping across my thighs to leave her kneeling over them still hand rearing my cock to its full glory.

She lifted herself on her knees and pulled my cock upright to brush the helmet through her soft folds. It was sensitive enough to make me gasp as she plunged down on it and then give a groan as her flesh met mine.

She rested a few moments, an ecstatic grin on her face and her eyes screwed tight. She started slowly, riding the full length a few times before starting to quicken and shorten the stroke.

I lay there, soaking up the pleasure while she pounded away on top. Oddly, I felt no extra thrill from doing it without a condom and even more oddly wondered if it was a better experience for her.

She started moaning and grunting, her breath shortening. I willed her on, my hips rising as a shiver ran through her and broke her rhythm. In another couple of jerky thrusts, her moan rose to a quick shriek until she snatched her hand to her mouth to stifle it.

I grasped her arms as the shudder left her trembling; looking up into her ruddy grinning face, I saw tendrils of hair plastered to her forehead and a pair of glistening eyes.

I eased her down onto me feeling her hot breath on my shoulder and her heart still beating twenty to the dozen. I lifted my knees a little and wrapped my arms around her.

I lay holding her, my cock slowly softening as the hope of her continuing faded. She didn't stir until my cock plopped out, when she eased herself down beside me. I rolled to face her, laying my arm in the dip of her tummy.

"Mm," she sighed, twisting to face me.

"Hit the spot, did it?" keeping my face straight as I solicitously enquired.

"Mm," she sighed again as she slipped her arm over mine.

I lifted my chin as she squeezed her head under mine and lifted a thigh onto mine. I pushed my trapped arm under her and brought my hand to gently knead the nape of her neck.

"Sleepy?" I asked.

"A little bit, I feel safe and warm in your arms. I'm so happy we met," she said, her arm tightening to hug me.

"So am I, I love you," I replied shifting my hand from her hip to lightly rub her thigh.

"And I love you," she answered back

We lay quietly for a few moments then I asked, "Do you want children?"

Her head popped up as she arched her neck to look at me. "Yes of course!" she exclaimed. "But I also want a career, once I'm established we can start planning for a family."

I leant forward and kissed her forehead, "That's settled then."

"Mm, just like that," she queried. "I expected some discussion."

I gave her thigh a squeeze. "Yes, well I don't argue against sensible decisions. It's you that carries the child and it's your career. If that's the way you want it, so be it."

"Thank you for understanding," she said, stretching to kiss my chin before snuggling back into me.

"Mm," I replied, letting the sound rumble in my throat.

I agreed with her, now wasn't the time. There were going to be a turbulent few years ahead of us, it would be better seeing how that played out before starting a family. Our children and their generation were never going to understand the corruption we were leaving behind in our old world.

"I need to take this bra off," she complained. "It might look sexy but it's a bugger to wear."

As she rolled back, I brought my hand up between her breasts and pinched open the pair of hooks and eyes.

"Ah," she sighed, as the cups sprung open.

As I slipped my hand up to cover her breast, her hand came up and covered mine. Pulling her arm from my neck, she twisted and turned her back to me. She kept her hand on mine as she snuggled back into me.

I woke first to find her half sprawled across me, as I looked around it took me a second to remember where we were. I tried to gently ease myself from beneath her only to have her grip me tighter when I started to move.

"I need to go the toilet," I said, bringing my hand up to brush her hair.

"What time is it?" she asked, pushing herself up a little to look at me.

I brought my hand up to look, "Just after seven thirty."

She slid herself off me. "Come back to bed then?" she asked as she rolled onto her back.

"Mm," I replied, twisting my legs over the edge.

As I stood, I pulled my shorts up from around my thighs, letting my cock slip down my leg.

"That makes your arse look hot," Sally said with a giggle.

I chuckled, as I turned back to her, "Not half as sexy as you last night in that thong."

She laughed. "I knew you'd like it."

"I like what's hidden underneath better," I retorted.

She gave an explosive, "Ha," then grinned at me.

"I've got to go," I said, shifting my hand to my cock.

"Go on then," she replied, mildly chiding me.

I gave her a wry smile as I turned and walked to the door. Though the sun was lighting our bedroom the passage was dark. Turning on the light I walked down and knocked on the bathroom door. I waited for the obligatory second or two then opened it.

There was a bathtub with a shower enclosure one end, the toilet beyond with a bidet opposite and the hand basin just inside the door. There was no lock so I shut it behind me and eased my shorts down as I made for the toilet.

I was washing my hands, as the knock came on the door. "A moment!" I shouted back.

I shook my hands dry as I turned to the door, wiping them dry on my shorts before opening it. Carol stood there in a dressing gown, her hair a little tousled.

"Morning," she greeted me. "Sleep well?"

"Yes thanks," I replied.

"I'm having a shower. Help yourself to coffee, oh I've got eggs in the fridge, I was going to scramble them for breakfast, is that okay?" she continued.

"Yep, that's fine."

"I'll be about ten minutes; Sally and you can shower after, if you want."

"Thanks," I answered as I slipped past her.

She shut the door and I walked back to our room. "Carol's up, she'll be starting breakfast soon," I announced as I walked in. "Scrambled eggs okay for you?"

"Oh, I was hoping for another half hour," she replied, sticking her head up.

"You've got ten minutes, you can shower after she's finished," I said as I walked across to her.

"Okay," she replied, stretching an arm out to me.

Taking her hand, I got onto the bed and lay back down beside her. "I wonder if Carol will notice that the beds been slept on and not in," I mused as we snuggled together.

"Maybe," she replied. "That's a funny question." She continued, arching her head back.

"Just an odd thought," I answered. "Put it down to my inquisitive mind."

"I wonder where we'll be sleeping tonight," she said with a sigh.

"Home in our own bed," I said hopefully. "Once we're past the press conference the cat's out of the bag. There's no point in questioning me after I've told the world."

"I hope so, then everything can get back to normal."

"Until the revolution starts," I joked back.

"That won't bother us too much out here. I doubt if we'll see riots in the streets," she said dropping her head onto my arm.

I let her answer stand. We might not see riots but the worldwide effects would cripple the global economy and kill the current banking system, we'd suffer from the consequences of that and it wasn't going to be pleasant.

Our little sojourn didn't last the ten minutes before she rolled onto her back.

"I need to use the toilet," she said, sitting up.

"There's no lock on the door, pop your head around and ask," I suggested.

"That would be rude," she answered.

"It's better than peeing yourself waiting," I reasoned.

"I know," she said clambering over me to get off the bed.

I rolled to face her as she stood, my eyes feasting on the sight of her nude body. She crossed to the drawers and fished out a fresh pair of panties. I watched as she pulled them on before crossing back to me.

"Aren't you getting up?" she asked.

"Yes, I'll go and put the kettle on for coffee," I answered, swinging my legs to the edge.

She bent and picked up her top from the floor, giving me a last look at her breasts before she slipped it on and turned for the door. I scooped my trousers up and put them on before following her.

She'd disappeared into the bathroom by the time I got to the door and I walked on past to the kitchen. It was only after I set the kettle boiling that I discovered the percolator while searching for the cups and coffee.

She also had an opened jar of freeze-dried coffee and I used that, as it was quicker. I prepared theirs but only poured mine then sat waiting for them. My thoughts turned to the Tunnel; I needed to follow up on what happened next with Smythe-Brown.

Just as they wanted to know how far I'd spread the news, I wondered if they'd let our cousins over the water, in on the potential yet. I also wanted to get a look at how far they'd gotten building their Tunnel.

I heard the girls talking and got up to reheat the kettle, when I turned back they were both at the doorway.

"Coffee coming up," I announced. "Carol, do you take sugar?"

"I'll get it, it's sweetener actually," she replied, walking over.

My eyes stayed fixed on Sally, her bare breasts were wobbling and leaving nipple tracks as she heaved herself into the seat at the breakfast bar. The click of the kettle drew my focus back to making the drinks.

Carol came over to my elbow. "Which one's mine?" she asked.

"Either," I answered, as I filled the second cup.

She dropped two tiny tablets in and then picked up the milk carton. "Sally takes milk?"

"Yes thanks," I replied.

She poured and resealed the milk before returning it to the fridge while I picked up Sally's cup and walked over to join her at the breakfast bar.

"What're your plans for today?" Carol asked.

I glanced at Sally before I spoke. "I want to follow up on Department C12, find out what was said at the meeting."

"Good, I was planning on nipping over to the University this morning. I want to use the mail server to put out the press release."

"Okay," I acknowledged.

"I've got over a hundred invites to send out, I doubt if everyone will come but we should get a good response," she carried on.

"That sounds like a lot," Sally said.

"Not really, they're mostly the heavy-weights from around the world," she replied as she crossed back to the door. "I'm going to get dressed; I'll start breakfast in a minute."

"Okay," I answered as she disappeared out the door.

"I'm going to grab a quick shower then," Sally declared, slipping of the stool nursing her cup.

"Ah ha, I'll finish my coffee first," I replied.

"Okay," She said, giving me a smile before walking off.

A crowd of a hundred reporters sounded a little terrifying, I'd hoped for around ten or twenty science correspondents when I'd thought through my plan for a conference. Still, with that many it would be difficult to silence them all.

I was going to have to borrow more money; we were going to need a stack of discs and time enough to make a hundred copies. A better solution popped into my head; give them the password to the article I posted on Wiki, a simple yet elegant fix.

I rinsed the cup before making my way back to the bedroom. After dressing, I lay on the bed and waited for Sally to finish her shower. I wondered what I was going to say to them tonight, especially when the why and how were unknowns.

Sally came in with a towel wrapped around her and a shower cap covering her hair. I rolled to face her as she walked over. As she got to the bed, she dropped her panties and top next to me then undid the towel.

My eyes flicked down and up as I admired her body, ending on her smiling face. She brought one foot up and towelled her leg dry.

"If we can't get back to the flat I'm going to have to do some more shopping," she said.

"If you wait till this evening, it won't matter if we use our cards. They are going to have a perfect reference point with the conference. In fact thinking about it, as soon as we see where they are with their tunnel it could be safe to visit the supermarket," I replied.

She swapped legs, drawing my attention back to her bushy mound.

"Hey, I'm up here," she chided, draping the towel over her thigh to block my view.

"Sorry, it's just your body's so beautiful," I replied looking up to her face.

She grinned at me. "Thanks, I think. Don't forget I've got a mind as well."

"There's no doubting that, you've got both beauty and brains," I replied, deliberately sweeping my gaze down her body.

She chuckled and lazily flicked the towel at me. "Tease."

I made a halfhearted lunge, which made her snatch it away. "Stop it or I'll be late for breakfast," she said laughingly.

She finished drying the leg then tossed the towel at me to lean across and pick up her panties. I held on to the towel as I sat up and crabbed my way to the bottom of the bed.

"I'll wait for you in the living room. Going to watch a bit of news on TV," I said slipping off the bed.

I left her balancing on one hand, threading her second foot through. I missed my razor and toothbrush as I walked past the bathroom, a day without wouldn't hurt me, but I'd be glad to get back to my own things tonight.

I turned the TV on and sat in one of the chairs to watch it. Sally joined me some ten minutes later. She looked enquiringly at me then at the kitchen door.

"No, not since I've been here," I said answering her unspoken question.

"She was planning scrambled eggs you said?"

"Yes," I replied, nodding.

"I'll get it ready for her," she said walking on past me.

"Do you want a hand?"

"No, you're alright," she replied over her shoulder as she made for the door.

I settled back and continued watching the news. When the sports section came on, I got up and wandered into the kitchen to see what Sally was doing. I found her looking through a cupboard.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, turning to me when she heard me.

"I was just looking for the salt and pepper," she continued as she shut the doors.

She turned to me. "Everything else is ready."

She looked toward the stove and I followed her gaze. The carton of eggs, the pan and a carton of milk were laid out along with a wooden spoon.

"Oh, I think you can leave it to Carol now, she can pick it up from here," I said walking over to her. "Why don't you sit down and I'll put the kettle on."

"I'll have mine with breakfast," she answered, stretching out her arm.

"Okay," I replied closing on her and slipping my arm around her back as she slid her arm around my waist.

I walked her over to the breakfast bar and lifted her onto the stool. "Apart from shopping is there anything else you need to do?"

"No, not really," she answered.

"So it looks like we're going to spend a lot of time in the basement. Do you think we should take some sandwiches or something?"

"If you want, we could ask Carol to stop at that Subway place."

"Yes," I agreed, dropping my hand from her waist to reach into my back pocket. "I could break into my last tenner."

I pulled my wallet out and checked.

"We could get a couple of cans of Iron Brew as well. They don't stock that in the machine."

"It's a pity we can't get a thermos of coffee as well," I reflected.

"I think I've got a thermos somewhere," Carol said from behind me, having entered unnoticed. "I see you got things ready. Thanks."

"We were talking about taking a packed lunch," I said turning to her.

"I couldn't find the pepper," Sally said simultaneously over my shoulder as Carol continued walking toward the stove.

"The salt and pepper should be in here." Carol said as she opened the corner cabinet.

She brought them out, putting them with the other ingredients before bending to bring out a saucepan from under the counter. "Who likes it milky?" she asked as she turned the stove on.

"That's me," Sally answered. "Just a dash to keep the mix wet."

"Ah," Carol responded. "I like a little in omelettes for the same reason. I'll have to try it your way."

"It's the way my mother makes them," Sally added.

"I think," Carol said as she looked at me. "That the flask was in the cupboard next to the fridge."

Sally's hand dropped from my waist as I turned to look and then started toward it.

"You planning on staying hidden all day?" Carol asked of no-one in particular.

"At least till dinner time," I replied. "The research will probably take that long."

"Shall we meet for lunch then? The Theatre Restaurant 'round about one?"

"Yes that sounds fine," I answered, bending to open the cupboard.

I had to empty a few things out to find it, a bright blue stainless steel flask. After I repacked the cupboard, I unscrewed the lid as I walked over to the kettle to give it a rinse out.

"Use the percolator," Carol said. "It tastes better from the flask. Oh and it's nicer if you don't add milk. We'll buy a carton on the way."

"Thanks," I replied.

"You're welcome," she answered automatically.

I busied myself with the coffee, leaving it to perk while Carol served up Sally's breakfast. Mine was next and after I'd eaten I finished making the coffee while Carol ate hers.

We picked up the sandwiches and things on the way. When we got there Carol had a look around inside while Sally and I checked the windows of the library opposite from inside the car.

My one worry was if they'd tapped into the security cameras, there was no easy way of avoiding them so it was a risk. I had to hope that they'd given a low probability to my turning up here.

It took us a while to get it out and up and running. My first destination was the street outside my flat, scanning up and down it looking for watchers. They'd set up a van with two people in the back, it was too new and shiny and stood out like a sore thumb.

There were several displays, a couple showing views of the street and my front door and one showing the inside of my room. After a couple of seconds I retuned it to take a peek in the lab at GCHQ.

They'd upped the sophistication of their machine, adding a pair of three electronic slider boxes for the oscillator. I could see they were also constructing several more globes; one was nearly finished with three more in various stages completion.

Clustered around the display were one general and three other serious looking gentlemen, all silently watching as Dr. Quigley and an assistant directed the camera. They were exploring a mud bricked dwelling in a breeze block compound.

There was a family in residence; their garb told me they were Arabian or North Africans. They paid the price for their crude set up, the picture jittering enough to be a distraction.

I put it on pause. "Well at least they're not watching us watching them," I remarked turning to Sally.

"I thought they would be as well. I guess terrorism takes precedence."

"I think they're still showing it off," I ventured. "I'm going to jump back to yesterday evening."

I turned back to the keyboard and made the adjustments. He and his assistant were busy constructing the globes and their tunnel switched off. I jumped back an hour to find the lab empty.

"They don't seem to be using theirs at all," Sally commented

"No," I replied, hitting the pause and straightening up.

She shifted her arm, moving it further up my back. "Yet they're building more."

"They've probably got a new design, they may be waiting for it to be constructed or something." I answered.

"Then they don't know about our improvements," she reflected.

"Apparently not." I agreed as I turned to look at her.

"Where next?" she asked.

"Back to that Smythe guy's office. See what his meeting was about and who else he contacts."