Finding True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our last love making session was over, we got in the car and went to the airport. We walked through the automatic doors and made our way to the launch runway. There we turned to each other and gave each other a passionate farewell kiss goodbye. Before I entered the plane, I promised Jessi that I would call to let her know that I had made it back alright. As soon as I had arrived in Australia I jumped onto the computer at the internet café and wrote a brief message to let Jessi know that I made it back home.

Months had passed and I hadn't heard from her, I started to get worried. Then one day I receive a message from her, it said:

"Dave, thank you for the fun times that we had while you were over here. I love you very much and I want to let you know that I am alright, though, when I got home from taking you to the airport I found my partner and Candy in bed together fucking like rabbits. My partner and I spilt up the day you left, and I decided to move to another country. I hope that the people over there will accept me for who I am."

While I was reading this e-mail I had a strange feeling that I should go to the airport, though, I wasn't sure why.

I called work and told them that a family matter had came up and I had to deal with it, of course this was strange in itself because I never had a sick day in my life as far as work was concerned. I made my way to the airport and walked over to the information desk.

"When is the next plane arriving from Kansas City?"

The attendant behind the counter gave me that snooty look that most airport employees give when they have to do something, like help somebody .

"There is a flight that has just landed a few minutes ago and they are at the arrival gate right now."

"What is the gate number, Miss?"

"Gate 12 Sir."

As soon as I found out the information that I needed, I ran as fast as I could to gate 12.

I was looking at all the people who were exiting at the arrival gate; I was looking high and low, though, I could not find the person I was looking for. I was about to give up when I received a tap on the shoulder. I turned around and there was the most gorgeous person I could ever imagine, Jessi, standing before me. As soon as Jessi gave me a kiss and cuddle she said.

"I was about to ring you so I could surprise you."

"Well as I was reading your e-mail I had a strange feeling that you were here."

With that we both let out a good healthy laugh.

The drive back to my place took hours, though, as I looked at Jessi I got a feeling that she wanted to tell me something. I pulled up into a petrol station and started to fill my car up, just then Jessi looked at me with a burning desire in her eyes. The look alone told me that we needed to talk ASAP. I asked her if there was anything that she wanted to tell me and Jessi said that there wasn't. I knew that she was not telling me the whole truth, but I decided to let it go for now.

When I came back to the car I noticed Jessi was crying. I opened the passenger door and gave her a cuddle. That is when Jessi decided to drop the bomb on me.

"I'm pregnant and it is your child that I am having."

I sat there quiet as ever with my mouth open. I was in shock; I didn't know what to say. As Jessi saw that I was shocked about her pregnancy she started to cry again, I had gathered my thoughts for a minute or two and then told her how I was feeling.

"Jessi, I will admit that I am shocked though I do not regret us making love so many times. Did you want to tell me in person or did you have another reason that you came here?"

As soon as I asked that stupid question Jessi started to cry some more.

"Jessi can you please look at me for a minute?"

She looked me in the eye, I had dropped to one knee.

"Jessi will you be my wife?"

I don't think Jessi was expecting to hear that and as soon as she did she cried out.

"YES I WILL MARRY YOU BABY!"

Everybody that was in hearing distance was yelling and congratulating us. I jumped in the car and drove us back to my house; I walked over to the passenger door and opened it for Jessi. I scooped her up in my arms and we walked to the front door. I gave her the keys to my place, and I let her open the door while I still had her in my arms. Before the front door was closed, she was trying to remove my shirt.

When we got to my bedroom Jessi told me that she had been missing something since I caught the flight back to Australia.

"Oh yeah? What was it?"

That wicked smile came across her face with ease.

"Your cock! Now, fuck me my future husband."

"With great pleasure my wife to be."

As we were striping each other Jessi began to speak again.

"I have missed you very much baby."

"Yes, I have been missing you very much too my gorgeous guardian angel."

The sex that we had that night was greater than what we had before. We made each other orgasm over and over. The next morning we were still making love, though, the phone was ringing by the time that we had the most intense orgasm as any couple could have. I answered the phone and it was my parents. They had heard a breathless person before and they began to snicker, like any parent would do when they realize that they have just interrupted sex.

"Are we interrupting anything?"

"No Mum you wasn't interrupting anything since I had just finished."

When Jessi heard my reply to my mother, she could not help but to smile that sexy yet wicked smile. I was smiling too because the sex was great and I was in love with the most gorgeous woman that I have ever meet. Mum on the other hand was playing twenty questions with me. Somewhere through the grapevine she had heard about my proposal to Jessi.

"Your father and I are happy for you that you have found a decent woman, but we would like to meet this young lady David."

Nobody calls me David except my parents, aunt, and uncle. But further more the only time that I get called DAVID was when I was in trouble, and for what I could see I was in trouble with my parents.

That afternoon my parents came over and I introduced Jessi to them, Mum was very pleased. Dad, on the other hand, I think was shocked because of Jessi's beauty and how easy going she was. Mum could see that Jessi was pregnant, though, Mum never said anything about it. Right before my parents went back to their place, Mum had taken Jessi and myself to the side.

"Jessi my future daughter in law, I was wondering how far along you are?"

"I'm about 8 months pregnant and yes it is your son's child that I am having."

As soon as Mum heard that news, you could see in her eyes that she was going to be a grandmother for the first time. I noticed that Dad didn't have a clue to why Mum was so happy, though, even they said that they would pay for the church when we decided to get married.

A few days later we started our search for a church, we found one that wasn't too far away from my house. Directly across from the church, there was a beautiful garden and we decided on taking our wedding pictures there. It was a few days before our child was suppose to be born, and we were getting ready for the wedding. Jessi was staying over at my parents place with my little sister, and Mum was there to help out in anyway that it was possible. My best man and I were getting ready at my place and when I showed him a picture of Jessi. He couldn't believe how gorgeous she was either.

The wedding went off without a problem and we were married a few hours later, during our honeymoon Jessi's water broke and Jessi and I rushed to the local hospital. As soon as we arrived at the hospital, a doctor had rushed out and took one look at Jessi. The doctor told me that every thing was alright and even though the labor was long Jessi wanted me by her side. I went to her and I was holding her hand as she was experiencing some problems. The doctor had asked me to follow him outside.

"David, I know this is your first child and this is your first time being married, though, you have known me since you were little. I can honestly say that if we don't give her a c-section we might lose your wife and your child."

I spoke out of rage and frustration when he had finished saying this news.

"Is there something that you can do to help the child along? I mean, without giving my wife a c-section?"

The doctor just shook his head in a negative way.

"Fuck!"

I gave the doctor permission to give Jessi a c-section, though, I wasn't very impressed with his decision. Though, when I saw the baby those thoughts were no longer important to me. We named our child Victoria, after an aunt of Jessi's.

This is my way of thanking a close and personal friend.

Thank you Irishrose1215.

12