Finding What's Been Missing Ch. 02

Story Info
A lonely housewife finds what she needs.
4.2k words
4.62
23.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonelylisa
lonelylisa
12 Followers

This is the second chapter in a story I’ve begun about a married woman finding passion and sex with another married man, who she met thru an internet discreet encounters website. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

My thoughts kept drifting to Dale. From the moment we met in that parking lot almost 2 weeks ago, I couldn’t seem to get him out of my head. More than once during the past days I had found myself thinking of him, imagining us together, and had become aroused. One night, I was so overtaken with thoughts of him, that I lied in bed next to my sleeping husband, listening to him snore, and brought myself to orgasm.

With my eyes closed, I could almost feel his mouth on my skin, kissing softly down my stomach, his tongue licking gently at my skin. My back arched, and tiny gasps escaped my lips, as I slowly opened my thighs. As I slid my fingertips between the lips of my pussy I could feel his tongue there, tasting me, almost inhaling my scent. I opened my lips, tugging at them gently, as I had done hundreds of times before, but this time, it wasn’t my fingers, it was him, and his fingers. Lost in my fantasy I could feel his warm breath on me, blowing gently across the hood of my clit, sending shivers thru my body. I found myself biting my lower lip to stop the moans from escaping my lips that I so desperately needed to release. My hips began to rock in small steady circles as just the tip of my finger pressed inside of my already wet pussy.

I traced my thumb directly over my clit and my hips lifted off of the bed, as if trying to find his mouth. My free hand almost instinctively reached for my left nipple and I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. As the pressure on my clit increased, so did my fingers on my nipple. I felt my orgasm rising within me, and I began to pinch my nipple harder, just as he had in his car 2 weeks ago.

“Oh god, yes, yes” I cried out.....barely keeping my cries at a whisper. I slid my finger deeply into my pussy, and I could feel the muscles contracting tightly as my orgasm began its release. It wasn’t my finger any longer, it was his tongue, plunging deep inside of me, and I came with such force that my body trembled. I could hear how wet I was as I slid my finger in and out of my pussy, and I needed to taste it. Slowly, as if it were his tongue, I traced my finger up over my stomach, barely touching my skin. I circled it around my left nipple, which was still hard from the steady pinching it had endured. Gently, almost teasingly, I rubbed it over my lower lip, so slow I made myself gasp again. My tongue slipped from between my lips and licked over the tip of it.

Mmm...there it was. That familiar, musky, almost sweet taste of my pussy. It’s not that I hadn’t tasted myself before, it was just..... this time, it was different. It wasn’t my finger in my mouth that I was sucking greedily on, it was his tongue. The tongue that had just brought me to orgasm almost effortlessly. I savored the taste, as if my body had been waiting for him to awaken my desires for years.

For a moment, I felt guilt. Guilt over coming to orgasm imagining another man touching me. I looked over to my husband, still sleeping soundly. I rolled over on my side and brushed my hand over his arm. No reaction. I leaned closer to him, and kissed his cheek softly. Still no reaction. I slid my hand under the comforter and rubbed my fingers gently down his stomach, tracing them over the waistband of the shorts he insisted on sleeping in. His body stirred, and he grumbled deeply under his breath. He opened his eyes and looked at me briefly, then rolled over on his other side, his back to me.

There was the reaction, the one I had become all too familiar with over the years. Sex took place when HE wanted it to. While it had never been a very regular occurrence in our marriage, over the last few years it had seemed to dwindle to about 2 or 3 times a month. I had tried complaining, tried talking, even came to close to begging on more than one occasion. The answers were always the same.

“I’m sorry honey, I'm tired” or....

“What’s wrong with the way things are Lisa?”

The guilt was gone, in that moment. Once more, I had tried, and once more, I had been denied. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I knew that I needed more then he either could, or wanted to give me. I had a right to experience pleasure, to feel passion, and to feel wanted by someone, and I wasn’t going to deny myself this time.

It had been almost 2 weeks since Dale and I had met at that restaurant. During that time, we had talked a couple times on the phone, emailed each other almost every day, and tried to make plans to get together. Things kept coming up, and plans kept getting postponed. I was slowly learning that having an affair was not an easy thing, but I knew the effort it was taking would be worth it, and I refused to give up hope.

It was a sunny, humid Thursday morning, and I was re-arranging all the furniture in the living room, something I seemed to do every couple months. The phone rang, and without even looking at the caller ID, I picked it up, almost out of breath from dragging the couch across the hardwood floors.

“Hello”...I gasped, trying to catch my breath enough to speak. It was him.

“Baby, I want to see you. I NEED to see you. Today. This afternoon.”

I felt the smile beaming across my face instantly. He NEEDED to see me. I had longed to hear those words for so long, and here they were, being spoken to me. I heard myself gasp again, not from moving the furniture, but from hearing the desire in his voice.

“Dale, I need to see you too. I can’t stop thinking about you. Just tell me when.”

“Today, this afternoon, meet me at the same place, 3 pm, can you make it?”

My voice became softer, almost in a trance as I answered him. “I’ll be there Dale, I need to be with you.”

We said our goodbyes, and I quickly finished moving the furniture around. I ran a bubble bath, deciding I needed to take some time and relax. Even though this was something I wanted, something I knew I needed, I was nervous. I felt so much for this man, and seeing him again was intoxicating for me. I wasn’t feeling any guilt over my thoughts for him at this moment, only desire.

I decided to dress casually, but with much thought. I chose another sheer bra. The one I had worn in my ad on the website. Sheer white lace, with embroidered pink roses around the cups. I knew my nipples could clearly be seen thru thru the flimsy fabric, and that’s what I wanted. I chose a pair of black sheer panties, string bikinis, that showed my shaved pussy thru them. My body was no where near perfect, but as I looked at myself in the mirror I felt sexy. I tugged on jeans, and a navy blue blouse that zipped up the front. It wasn’t low cut, but the zipper reached just above the cleavage of my 38c breasts, and when I leaned forward, you could see the outline of my bustline.

I left my hair down, uncurled, just falling causally over my shoulders. I knew he loved to have his hands in it, and the long blond locks fell softly over my blue blouse. I sprayed on perfume, a soft floral scent, and dabbed sheer pink lipstick onto my lips. I grabbed my purse, my cell phone, and my keys and ran out the door, giving myself just enough time to meet him.

I pulled into the parking lot, and saw he had beat me there, just as before. I felt the smile returning to my face seeing his SUV, and my hands began to tremble slightly. I knew he couldn’t see me clearly thru the dark tinted windows of my car, but I saw him smile and wave to me as I parked in the spot next to him. I quickly grabbed my things and got out of my car as I saw him reach over and unlock the passenger door for me.

He opened the door for me, and I slid up into the seat, placing my things on the floor board. My eyes locked on his, and I knew my smile was beaming. His hand reached to my hair, and he stroked his fingers thru it, pulling it back from my face.

“Mmm, I’ve missed you” he said, as his lips moved to mine.

The moment his lips touched mine, I heard a moan come from deep within me. My hand reached to his face, and my lips parted, almost instinctively, needing to feel his tongue within my mouth once more. I felt the tip of his tongue rub over my lower lip just before he slowly slid it inside my mouth, just for a brief moment. He withdrew his mouth from mine slowly, breathing my breath as he pulled away, looking at me.

“Not here baby, not this time, we’re going somewhere where we can be alone” he said, smiling at me.

We talked as he drove, catching up on each others lives the past few days. I’m not even sure if I can recall the conversation. All I heard was his voice, I don’t think I could remember what he said exactly, but the tone of his voice sent shivers thru my body. Just being with him, close, alone was arousing me more then I thought possible. I wasn’t even paying attention to where we were going, until he turned into a parking lot of a motel. He pulled out back, and parked in front of a row of the rooms facing the interstate. He turned off the engine, and reached into his pocket, and produced a key card. He looked over to me and smiled, and simply said....

“Come on baby.”

I could feel my heart beating thru my chest as I climbed out of the vehicle. He met me at the passenger door and grabbed onto my hand gently. His fingers felt so strong entwined with mine as he led me to the door. He slid the key card into the slot and pushed the door open for me, and I walked into the dimly lit room. My legs felt shaky, as if they were about to give way as I placed my purse on the table inside the door.

I heard the door close as I walked further into the room, towards the king size bed. I looked at it, and took a deep breath into my lungs, and turned to face him. His hand reached for my cheek, and his fingers stroked it softly, looking into my eyes, smiling. He whispered to me....

“Are you nervous?”

I was barely able to speak, my voice cracked slightly as I replied back to him....”A little.”

His thumb rubbed over my lower lip, and he simply said......”Don’t be.”

He took my hand in his, and led me to the edge of the bed, and sat down, looking up at me. Without taking my eyes from his, I sat down next to him, my thigh brushed close to his. The moment I sat down, he leaned close to me, and placed his lips on mine. I felt his hand on my back, guiding me back onto the bed. His lips were so warm on mine, I could feel the heat coming from his body. My tongue slid over his lower lip, tasting him, breathing his breath into my mouth. His lips sucked onto my tongue, and drew it firmly into his mouth, and I gasped loudly. I slid my tongue from between his lips and looked up at him and smiled, saying.....

“Oh God Dale, I want you so much right now, I need you.”

He moved off of the bed and began to pull his shirt over his head, his eyes on mine. I slid back further on the bed, kicking my shoes off as I moved, watching him. He kicked his shoes off, and began to undo his shorts, sliding them down his thighs. As his shorts fell to the floor, my eyes wandered to his boxers, where I could see how hard his cock was. It was pressing hard against the fabric. He smiled at me, and without looking away, his hands gripped the waistband and he slid them down his legs stepping out of them. He must have heard the deep gasp of air I took as I saw him before me, naked, his cock so hard it was pointing directly at me.

I reached my hands to the button on my jeans, and he moved toward me and said....

“No, Lisa, let me.”

He bent over my body, and his hands moved directly to the button I had just undone. He looked up to me, then dropped his face, placing soft kisses on my stomach as his hands began to slowly slide the zipper down. My back arched up from the bed, and my hips lifted slightly, allowing him to slowly tug my jeans down. His mouth moved just above the sheer fabric of my black panties, and he nibbled gently at my skin. He pulled my jeans down to my calves, and I tugged them off with my feet. His lips hovered just over my pussy, and I could feel his breath on me. My hands moved to his hair, and I cried out....

“Oh Dale, yes.....oh my god, You’re driving me crazy right now.”

He looked up at me and smiled, and replied......”Baby, we haven’t even started yet.”

His thumbs hooked into the tiny strips of fabric on my hips from my panties, and he began to slide them down my hips. His hands were moving so slowly, it felt like hours. His mouth moved to my hip, kissing the exposed skin, nibbling on me. My body was trembling below him, my head tossed back, and I knew he was enjoying teasing me with his achingly slow movements. I lifted my hips once more as I felt my panties being pulled further down my body. He slid them off of my legs, and dropped them to the floor.

I opened my eyes, and watched him straddle my body. I could feel his cock pressing against my stomach as his hands reached for the zipper on the front of my blouse. I began to be aware of how wet I had become, feeling the moisture on my thighs as I rubbed them together. He bent over me, his mouth near mine, and just as my lips reached to his, he bent his head down, placing his lips on my neck instead. I felt his teeth pulling gently at my tender neck as his lips moved lower, his tongue tracing over my collarbone.

I placed my hands on his hips, my fingernails slightly touching his skin, teasing him with my soft touches. As his hands slid the zipper down, his tongue followed behind, licking between my breasts, running his tongue over the fabric of my bra, then following the zipper down my stomach. He sat back up, and with eyes locked on mine once more, he opened my blouse completely. I sat slightly up on the bed, and slid the blouse down my shoulders and off of my body.

Before I laid back down, I reached behind my body and unhooked my bra. As I laid fully back on the bed, I slowly slid the bra down my arms, holding it over my breasts as I freed my arms from it. His eyes watched my movements intently. Ever so slowly, I pulled the sheer white fabric away from my breasts, and tossed the bra onto the bed. My fingers rubbed over my nipples as I watched him above me.

I couldn’t stand it anymore, I had to feel his body pressed to mine. I reached up to him, and pulled him down on top of me. My lips locked onto his, and my tongue probed deep into his mouth. He slid down along side of me, his body leaning over mine, and his hand began to run over my right breast. My back arched up, pushing my nipple hard into the palm of his hand, and I moaned into his mouth.

The feel of our naked bodies so close together was overpowering, I felt my breath being taken away. My hand reached for him ,and I ran my fingers down his stomach, needing to feel his cock. The head of it pressed against my fingers, and I circled it with my thumb and index finger just below the head, pressing around it firmly, twirling my fingers in half circle movements. I broke the kiss and looked up to him and whispered...

“Oh Dale, do you have any idea how much I want to taste you, how much I need your cock in my mouth right now?”

Before he had time to respond to me, I pushed him over onto his back. I moved onto my knees, and looked down at him. I could hear his breathing getting ragged. I moved my body in between his legs, as my lips softly kissed his, teasing him. Slowly, so slowly I could feel him jumping slightly below me, my tongue began to move down his neck. Tiny nibbles on his skin with my teeth, sucking at his flesh, savoring the scent of his body.

My mouth moved to his nipple, and I sucked it into my mouth, rolling my tongue over the tip, feeling it hardening. His hands were in my hair as I moved from first one nipple, and then the other. My fingers replaced my tongue as my lips began their decent down his stomach. I wanted him in my mouth so badly, needed to feel the head of his cock pressed deep in my throat, but I didn’t want to rush this. As my lips reached closer to his cock I lifted my head, smiled at him, and simply said.....”Mmmm.”

The tip of my tongue extended just past my lips, and I licked gingerly at the tip of his cock. I felt his body jump, and heard a groan deep within him. I looked back up to him, and slowly began to swirl my tongue just around the head, being careful not to close my lips around it. I wanted to tease him for a while. My tongue moved to just below the head, circling underneath it as I held my lips open around it, breathing warm breath on him.

“Mmmmm Dale, you feel so good in my mouth, I’ve wanted to do this since the moment I met you.”

My left hand moved to the base of the shaft, and I wrapped my thumb and index finger around it, just above his balls. I didn’t stroke it yet, I just held them there, wrapped firmly around it, squeezing it every few seconds. My tongue began to lick down the length of his shaft, swirling around it as the head rubbed against my cheek. His hands were in my hair, pulling it, and his hips were rocking against me, as if he was trying to force me to take him into my mouth. I looked up at him and smiled, and he grunted and said.....

“My God Lisa, do you know what you’re doing to me right now?”

“What’s the matter baby, doesn’t this feel good?”

As soon as I said those words, I dropped my lips to his balls, and began to lick them, first one, and then the other. My fingers that had been wrapped around the base of the shaft began to stroke him finally, but only about half way up the length of his cock. I just couldn’t stop looking at it, it was so beautiful, so amazingly hard, I just couldn’t stop imagining it deep inside of me.

My tongue moved to just below his balls, and I licked and sucked gently at the sensitive skin, moaning softly as my hand began to stroke the whole length of his shaft. His hips were lifting up from the bed, and his body was rocking harder against me. I started to suck his balls into my mouth, moving from one, then to the other, tasting them, breathing in the scent of his body. I moaned as my lips were wrapped around them, sending vibrations thru them, and I knew I was driving him crazy.

I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to have him in my mouth. I placed my lips just above the head and looked up to him. His eyes were wild with desire. I traced my tongue over the tip and whispered to him.....

“You’re ready, aren’t you Dale? I want you to cum in my mouth baby, I want to taste you.”

He rubbed his hands over my cheeks, and then placed his hands back in my long blond hair. I opened my mouth, my eyes still on his, and I closed my lips just below the head. I sucked softly on him, as my mouth began its decent down the shaft. My tongue was dancing in circles around it, moving lower and lower, taking him deep into my mouth. One hand was on his balls, stroking them, and the other was wrapped firmly around the base, squeezing. I knew he was too large for me to be able to deep throat him for any extended period of time, but I wanted to feel the head pressed against the back of my throat.

I took a deep breath in, and slid him fully into my throat. When I felt the head pressed deep into my mouth I began to moan onto it, knowing he could feel the vibrations of my vocal cords. His hands gripped hard at my hair, and he held me there, just for a moment. His hips rocked into me, and I felt the muscles in his body tensing.

“That’s it baby” he groaned to me.....”oh yeah, right there.”

My mouth started to move up and down the length of his shaft, my tongue swirling, rubbing over the head, circling it, sucking the tip with each stroke up of my lips. His body was keeping in time with my mouth, he was fucking my mouth, and I knew he was close to cumming. My hand wrapped firm around the base, sliding up and down him, following the movements of my mouth.

lonelylisa
lonelylisa
12 Followers
12