Finger Lickin Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Ms. Honey's ass and hips pumped up and down against my head in extended movements as she literally fucked my face and mouth! Spittle began to roll from Ms. Honey's mouth as one orgasm after another, in rapid succession, overtook her! I never let up, continuing to ravage the entire outer and inner recesses of her pussy, at the same time, managing to devour her clit with my tongue and lips!

For more than an hour, it continued, her body spasming in an almost constant orgasm. I thought Ms. Honey would pass out at any moment. After 46 incredible cums, Ms. Honey had no more cum to call on, but for fifteen more minutes, I continued to lick and suck her.

She lay there on her back completely satisfied! After a few seconds, she moved up alongside of me. We lay there together for a few minutes.

"I'm ready for action again Ms. Honey," I said as I sat up pointing to my hardening cock.

I crawled on top of her, straddling her waist. I filled my hands with her big boobs and rubbed and rubbed them, pausing only to tease her nipples. Ms. Honey lay there moaning!

I bent forward, and lightly ran my tongue against and around her big areola! I took her nipples in my mouth and sucked them. I would flick them gently with my tongue like a butterfly before resuming my sucking. I just couldn't leave them alone! Sometimes I would fill my mouth to the brim with her boob while continuing to rub her other one with my hand!

I rolled over on my back, carrying Ms. Honey with me so that she was now on top!

"Feed it to me, Ms. Honey!" I exclaimed.

Sitting with her legs around me, she grabbed one of her boobs with both hands and slowly bent forward directing her tit to my waiting mouth. Now with my mouth wide open, I played the baby bird, waiting for nourishment. Finally I felt her nipple and engulfed it with my lips and mouth!

"Oh, yes, dumplin! Eat it up! Suck my nipple! Suck it hard!" she exclaimed as she threw her head back; her long hair falling down her shoulders and back!

I sucked and sucked; slurping at her nipple while rubbing the other big, boob! After a few minutes of this, I reached down and grabbed my now hard cock and began sliding the head into Ms. Honey's pussy! Finding the entrance to her pussy, I arched my hips upward and eased my cock inside her.

"Oh you, yeahhhhh!!" she hollered! "Fuck me, dumplin! Fuck me good and hard! Give me that big hard cock!"

I gasped at her ability to be able to pucker her outer lips, virtually grabbing my cock, pulling it in, and, milking it! I loved the feel of Ms. Honey's tight pussy as it squeezed my cock! She began riding me, her hips and ass moving round and round and back and forth.

Ms. Honey pulled her boob from my mouth. "Work on this one for me dumplin," she said. She grabbed the other boob and fed it to me!

She lowered her upper body atop mine, covering me and almost suffocating me with her boobs. Then in pile driver fashion, she began to slam her pussy down onto my cock. She raised up slowly until only the head of my cock was still inside her pussy, then she would free-fall driving my cock against the back of her pussy. The bed shook as her hips pistoned up and down, driving my cock in and out of her pussy.

While continuing to ride my throbbing cock, she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Suck those big boobs, dumplin! Suck them good!"

I felt the cum building, especially when the entire length of my cock was all the way in Ms. Honey's pussy and my face buried in her boobs! The bed shook as I pumped and pumped, up and down! As I rose up with my hips, Ms. Honey lowered her body down, easily swallowing the entire length of my cock.

She rose up a bit pulled her boob from my mouth. She grabbed my head with her hands and put my face between her boobs, then used her hands to push them around my face. I lay there buried in boob heaven!

Ms. Honey's body went back to work riding my cock, pounding her pussy down to bury me deep in her pussy, then raising up high and slamming back down! She screamed aloud and I felt Ms. Honey's juices flowing all around the length of my cock now buried deeply in her pussy racked with spasms! She stopped moving with her hips just raised slightly and I went to town. I thrust, arching upward, driving my cock deep in her pussy. I grabbed her butt and began pounding my cock in and out and in and out.

The bed heaved and bounced as Ms. Honey's juices flowed from her pussy unabated! The sloshing sound of my cock boring deep inside her hot, wet pussy could be heard clearly. This got me going even more and in short order I was ready to unload.

"Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh! Aaarrgghhhh!" I bellowed as my cock throbbed. The first tremendous, thick, hot load of steaming cum blasted from my pulsing cock! The next jolt of cum shot from my cock like a cannon! Blast after blast, seemingly unending columns of thick cock juice gushed into Ms. Honey's now over-flowing pussy! She bounced so high off my lap at one point that my cock popped out of her pussy in the midst of one of my eruptions! The abundant cream flew high into the air before it arched downward and landed with a splat on Ms. Honey's lower back!

Ms. Honey whipped her hand back, grabbed my cock and popped it back into her pussy. Her anticipation of yet more eruptions prompted her to wiggle her lovely ass down hard against me, trying to capture every inch of me! I picked up on her move, bucking my hips up and off the mattress just in time for another high-volume blast of cum!

Ms. Honey urged me to roll over! I did so and was now on top! I slammed my hips forward, driving my rock hard cock deep into Ms. Honey's convulsing pussy! Feeling my cock now pressed against the back of her pussy, a deep, guttural, almost inhuman bellow emanated from Ms. Honey, bouncing off all four corners of the room. She began to shake, spasm and shudder in another powerful orgasm.

I unleashed another concentrated stream of thick cum very deep into her pussy as my balls continued emptying into her! Our bodies were like wild men now, as we both continued to cum together.

Finally, it ended, but, not before Ms. Honey jumped off me, turned herself around and brought her head down to my stomach, abdomen, crotch, balls, and legs to lap up and swallow the prevalent excess cum which had gushed from her pussy!

"Mmmmmm! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!" was the sound of her lips, tongue, and mouth as she gulped down the still warm cum!

"Oh, damn! This cum is soooooo damn good! So delicious! Hmmm, I love it!" she moaned as I heard her sucking and swallowing.

After getting every drop, Ms. Honey turned around and came back up to me and gave me a big kiss, pulling on my lips and tongue, at the same time wrapping her body over mine!

In between kisses, Ms. Honey moaned, "I can't get enough of you! I just want to have your cock between my boobs and in my mouth and pussy 24 hours a day! I want your delicious cum day and night!"

“So you think I need another lesson tomorrow?” I said jokingly.

12