Finishing School for Shemales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph nodded and gently let her go. "I understand."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Davina kept muttering.

He gently turned her round and wiped a tear away from her cheek. "I understand. I've worked here long enough to know what would happen if you disobeyed her."

Davina smiled weakly and kissed him. As she did, she felt his thick cock between them, pressing against her tummy.

"But," she said, smiling, "I can still do something about that.."

She kissed him again and got to her knees. Joseph sighed as her small gloved hands took his shaft and began stroking back and forwards. She looked up at him as her little pink tongue began flicking around the tip of his penis, licking tiny drops of pre-cum away.

"You're beautiful." He said.

Davina slowly opened her thick red lips and felt his cock slide into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around him, loving the his scent, the salty mineral taste of his cock.

She began moving her head backwards and forwards, always looking up at him with her big green eyes. She loved the way his thick meat spread her mouth so wide, stretching her lips. He put his hands on the back of her head, grasping her ponytail. He began to fuck her mouth, pushing deeper and deeper into her throat. Davina gagged slightly, but she didn't want to let this gorgeous man down, she held her breath, taking him further in.

Eventually, she felt her petite nose press against his pubic hair, his soft scrotum pressing against her chin. She slid the cock back out, long tendrils of saliva connecting her sweet lips and his engorged head, then plunged him back inside.

She could feel him shifting his footing and his legs begin to tense when suddenly he pulled her hair back and got her to her feet.

"But you haven't cum!" She cried.

He looked at her slick, glistening lips and felt the cum boiling inside him. Quickly he reached down and, grabbing the rubber panties stretched between her knees, pulled them up.

She looked at him in confusion. He quickly pressed her against the wall and kissed her, then turned her round. He then flipped the back of her skirt up and pulled the back of her tight panties open. His other hand was wrapped around his penis as he began to feel his cum rising. He pressed the tip of the penis against the soft skin at the very top of Davina's cheeks and, grabbing her tight, began to cum.

Thick fountains of hot sperm flew from the tip of his cock, splashing against Davina's butt and slowly sliding down between her pert cheeks. He came more and more, his legs almost buckling at the experience. Finally, he stopped, drained, and leaned against Davina's back.

Davina felt herself pressed against the wall and smiled to herself. His weight felt wonderful against her, and she felt as though she had made an important step. This man. This very handsome man, had wanted to mark her as his. She had never had this effect on anybody as a boy.

Deliberately she reached back and pulled her panties up all the way, feeling the hot semen sliding over her entrance and around her smooth balls.

She turned as Joseph shakily got his balance back.

"Thank you, Sir" She said, smiling cutely. And she turned, adjusting her skirt and walking away, making sure that she put an extra wiggle in her hips as she went. And as she did, she could feel his strong, potent seed, washing around her most vulnerable parts.

Inside the locker room, Davina found Olivia waiting for her, wrapped in a towel.

"Where have you been?" Her friend asked.

Davina smiled. She wasn't sure she wanted to share this, but then remembered that she and Olivia had already been as close as possible that day when Olivia was strapped down on the Mistresses desk.

Davina smiled slowly like a cat and unbuckled her rubber pleated skirt, letting it fall to the tiles. Then, very slowly, she pulled her rubber panties a few inches down her thighs.

Olivia looked at her friend in puzzlement and then saw thick strands of thick white goo dripping not only from the panties, but also from between her friends thighs. Olivia's eyes widened.

"Did you..?" She asked.

Davina shook her head. "I promised Mistress. But it was close."

"Who was the... Joseph!" Olivia almost shouted, then looked around guiltily. But the changing room was empty. "It was Joseph?"

Davina nodded shyly. Olivia slowly got her feet, letting her towel drop, revealing her soft, curvaceous body and small, hairless penis hanging between ripe thighs.

Olivia walked around Davina and stopped behind her. Davina was shaking again as she felt her friends finger run gently through the cleft of her buttocks.

"Well, if the amount is anything to go by, he certainly enjoyed himself." Olivia whispered over her friends shoulder.

Davina saw a finger appear from behind her laden with thick, dripping sperm. The finger made it's way to Davina's lips. She opened them, and sensuously licked the finger clean, swirling her tongue around Olivia's slim, manicured digit.

Olivia moved and Davina felt her friend pulling her cheeks apart. A slim, hot little tongue began lapping at Davina's behind.

"Mmmmm.... W-what are you doing back there, Olivia?" Davina gasped.

Olivia get to her feet and walked to face her friend. Her nose and lips were smeared with Joseph's cum. Olivia smiled and leaned forwards. Davina closed her eyes as she felt Olivia's lips meet hers.

As they kissed, Olivia opened her lips and Davina suddenly felt a warm, liquid silk flow into her mouth. Joseph's cum circulated between them as their tongues met and slid.

Olivia leant back, smiling, her eyes bright. "Swallow what the gentleman gave you, Davina."

Davina let the rich tasting cum slide over her tongue one more time, and then swallowed. She looked down and saw that Olivia's cock was now hard... and so was her own.

They moved forwards again, their cocks sliding against one another, kissing. Davina felt breathless, her rubber-clad breasts pressing against Olivia's naked chest.

They moved together, and Davina felt Olivia's finger run down her back and over the rise of her bottom. The finger pressed gently against her entrance.

Olivia pulled back again and smiled devilishly. "I've got a way you can keep this with you all day."

She quickly got to her knees and cupped the gusset of Davina's panties in her hands as they rested, stretched between her thighs. Olivia tipped the panties and let the pool of thick white semen that had collected fill her mouth, dripping over her lips.

She motioned for Davina to lie down and then grasped her friends ankles and brought them up and over. Davina lay on the cold tiles, her own ankles by her ears, looking curiously at her friend.

Olivia squatted above Davina's face, her own legs keeping Davina's firmly anchored in place. She then leant forward so that her face was resting an inch above Davina's exposed anus. With gentle fingers she spread Davina's entrance and opened her lips.

The sperm flowed out of Olivia's mouth in a beautiful white ribbon -- directly into Davina's open hole. The flow was true and soon disappeared deep into the beautiful young t-girl's most sacred place.

Davina felt the warm flow of liquid pass deep inside her. She gratefully reached her head upwards and softly kissed Olivia's rosebud, making the girl shiver.

Suddenly there was a banging from outside. The cleaners were coming in. The two girls quickly got to their feet and hurried to the showers.

Mistress K sat at her desk, a cup of tea perched between her hands, as she looked out of the window to the sun sinking below the horizon. There was a knock at the door and Matron walked in. They greeted each other and Matron sat opposite the headmistress.

"You don't have company today? Is Imogen out of favour?" Matron asked, nodding to the large dildo sticking from the floor underneath the Mistresses desk. Normally one of the students, often a beautiful blond called Imogen would be impaled on the rubber cock, nuzzling and sucking on the Mistresses legendary prick.

The Mistress shook her head. "Everything's fine. I just want to ask your opinion on something."

Matron nodded as the Mistress pushed a button revealing a large screen. It was the view from a hidden camera showing somewhere on the grounds. Davina walked in wearing a rubber sports outfit and then Joseph appeared. Matron felt herself becoming aroused as she watched.

"I'm not surprised that Joseph couldn't resist. You know how he feels about t-girls in rubber." Matron smiled.

Mistress nodded. "Why do you think I chose those outfits for today?"

"Are you going to punish her?" Asked Matron as they watched Davina turn to the wall and present herself to the man, panties round her knees.

"Watch." Murmured the Mistress.

Matron watched, and then opened her mouth in surprise. "She didn't do it!"

Mistress nodded. "It was a test. And she passed. But she's becoming aware of her power more quickly than I ever thought. She nearly made Roberts cum in his sports pants out on the hockey field today. I had to lend him, and that battering ram he calls a cock, Imogen for the evening. Before he tries to take Davina during the next hockey game."

Matron gasped. "You gave him Imogen? But I thought she was your favourite?"

Mistress nodded. "She has to learn that she does what she's told. She was getting a little too comfortable as my personal slut."

"So," asked Matron, "what are you going to do about Davina?"

Mistress smiled a catlike smile. "I need to know if she can really be controlled. If not, she'll just end up as another slut that has fun for a few years before losing herself. I'm going to put her to the ultimate test. If she does as she's told, I'll make her future assured."

Matron raised an eyebrow.

Mistress' expression became hard, "But the test will be the hardest thing she has ever had to do."

The next day, Davina sat in class, a large dildo complete with balls stuck to the table in front of her. At the front of the class Ms Fanshore, a tall, hard looking transgender woman stood with her tight jeans undone, her large cock hanging from the fly. A 20 year old T-girl sub in the year above Davina was on her knees, licking and sucking at the teacher's cock.

"Now class." Ms Fanshore said. "Do what Victoria does. Work the shaft. That's it."

The girl on her knees slid her tongue up and down and Davina leant forward, letting her own tongue work up and down the dildo. As she closed her eyes she started fantasising that it was Joseph's cock. She had been up half the night, going over and over what had happened with Olivia and the other girls. Things had got quite heated and as they went to sleep, she could hear a buzzing noise from Olivia's bed, which meant that her friend was using a vibrator on her little hole.

The classroom door opened and Matron walked in. She looked directly at Davina.

"Come with me, now." Matron said sharply, before turning and leaving.

Davina quickly got to her feet and picked up her books, mumbling an apology to Ms Fanshore as she went.

Matron strode down the corridor ahead and Davina hurried to keep up, still tottering slightly in her heels.

"Matron, what's.." Davina began.

Matron stopped dead and turned. She looked furious. "Don't say another word. You don't want to end up in even more trouble." And with that, carried on down the hallway.

Davina felt panic run through her body. What had she done. What had... Joseph. Suddenly Davina felt a thin film of sweat on her forehead. She had acted like a slut with Joseph and now she was going to be punished.

Matron stopped outside Mistress K's door and knocked. Then she turned, glared at Davina and walked away.

"Enter." Came Mistress K's reply through the wood.

With a pounding heart, Davina walked into Mistress K's study. The beautiful, imposing T-woman stood facing away, looking out of the window. She was wearing a white, figure hugging suit with a short, businesslike skirt.

"Close the door. Undress. Now." Mistress K did not turn round, but her voice was cold.

With shaking fingers, Davina unbuttoned her blouse, fumbling with the buttons. In a few seconds the blouse fell to the floor and this was followed by her skirt and bra. Davina took a deep breath and slid her panties down around her ankles. She was about to pull down her thigh high stockings when the Mistress turned around. Her face was pale, and her lips were set in a thin line.

"Leave those on. And your shoes." She barked.

Davina did as she was told, her eyes lowered, visibly shaking.

"Pick up your clothes and put them on the bench." She was commanded.

Davina did as she was told, trying not to meet Mistress K's gaze. The Mistress walked over to her and grabbed Davina by her auburn hair.

"I told you that you belonged to me, little slut. Do you remember?" The Mistress asked, eyes like steel staring directly into Davina's own. Davina nodded, her eyes tearing. "I do, Mistress."

"And yet I find out that you've been spreading your legs," Mistress K slapped Davina's thighs, making the girl jolt, "and your lips," this time she slapped Davina's cheek, making her cry out, "to one of the gardeners. One of the fucking gardeners of all people."

She pulled Davina by the hair towards the desk. "We had a deal, and you broke it, you little bitch."

She dragged her to the far side of the desk and pushed her to her knees. "Get under the desk and mount the dildo, slut."

Davina hurriedly got to her knees and turned, backing her way under the desk, tears now freely running down her cheeks from fear and self-disgust. She carried on backwards until she felt the huge rubber cock press between her cheeks.

She shifted her ass slightly until she felt the huge tip against her rosebud. Mistress K, meanwhile stood in front of Davina, lifted her skirt to expose her huge, beautiful cock, and sat in the chair.

Davina slowly pushed back on the dildo, but it was so much bigger than anything she'd ever had in her before. She grunted a little as she pushed, but it was no good, the tip was just too wide.

Mistress K lifted up her booted feet to rest them on Davina's naked thighs, the stiletto heels poking into her flesh. "Get on that dildo, or I'll whip the flesh from your body, bitch." Mistress K growled, and pushed down with her stiletto heels. Davina shrieked with pain and plunged her ass backwards. Her hole spread wider and wider, pain shooting through her, as the thick rubber invader dug deeper and deeper into her virgin hole.

Mistress K kept pushing with the heels, as the girl sank down onto the huge rubber cock, the sluts breath coming in hard, tortured gasps, her body spasming, trying to make room for the unwelcome visitor.

Finally Davina felt her butt cheeks touch the end of the Dildo. She was in excruciating pain, the dildo was like a steel pole running up through her whole body. She could hardly breath and she blinked back more tears, waiting for her body to adjust.

As she gasped, the thick head of Mistress K's cock was pressed against her lips. Mistress K had forgotten what it was like to have a first timer impaled on the huge dildo. She was already hard and, throwing her hair back and her hips forward, she thrust her cock into Davina's open mouth. The girl gagged, but the Mistress did not let up, pressing her cock in deeper and deeper.

"Fuck the dildo, Davina." She said huskily. And she felt the girl whimper around her cock as the little slut began slowly moving herself up and down the thick toy. Strands of drool were already appearing from the side of Davina's mouth as she felt her Mistresses cock tap again and again against the back of her throat.

Mistress K held the girl's head still and spoke in a low whisper. "You have displeased me. And I do not like those who displease me. You are about to hear what your future holds. Say nothing, and do nothing but pump that prettily little rump of yours up and down the dildo and suck on my cock. If you stop or try to interrupt my conversation, you leave immediately, naked and alone."

Davina whimpered again but did as she was told, feeling her sphincter start to loosen around the invader and her gag reflex start to abate.

The intercom on the Mistresses desk sounded. "Your 12 o'clock is here, Mistress." The secretary's voice sounded tinny through the speaker.

"Send him in." The Mistress replied.

Davina could here the sound of the door open above the coarse sound her her own breathing through her nostrils.

"Please, take a seat." The Mistress said. "I'd get up, but as you can see..."

Davina heard the man take a seat, and then inhale sharply. She guessed that he had seen her ass so crudely distended by the monster toy. Almost without meaning to, Davina began to pump a little harder, wanting to put on a show for their visitor.

"May I get you anything?" Asked the Mistress.

When the man spoke, Davina froze.

"How's about one of what you're having." The man said. Davina recognised the voice. It was her Step-Father!

Mistress K pushed forwards, gagging Davina and bringing her back to reality. She continued to pump against the dildo, still sucking on her mistresses cock, but now her heart was racing and she could feel panic building.

"I'm sure we can find someone to attend to your needs after this little meeting, Mr Jonas." Mistress replied silkily.

Pete Jonas, Davina's step-father leaned back in his chair, and watched the plump, tanned ass as it slid up and down the sex toy. The ring of muscle looking almost like lips as they seemed to suck and swallow the thick rubber.

Mistress k coughed politely, getting his attention. "I called you here today to speak about your son, David."

"Step-Son, you mean," he grunted. "He's no son of mine. He's always been useless. Just the same as his mother. Useless fucking family as far as I'm concerned."

Mistress k ran her fingers through Davina's hair as she felt the girl stiffen again. "Indeed." She replied. "David showed some promise when he came to us, but he has recently been causing trouble. We're very close to sending him home to you."

Jonas snorted. "Doesn't fucking surprise me. Little faggot can't do anything right. Although you might as well just drop him on the street, because he's not welcome in my house anymore. Truth be told," he said shifting forwards in his chair, and getting an eyeful of the show, "his mother'll soon be out on the street too. It was a mistake getting involved with them in the first place."

Mistress k smiled coldly. "Of course. You're clearly a man who makes up his own mind. I admire that. Why don't you stay this evening, and I'll arrange a little entertainment for you. It seems a shame for you to have wasted such a long journey."

Jonas leaned back in his seat and nodded. "Sounds like a great idea."

Later, once Jonas had left, Mistress K slid her cock out of Davina's tired mouth and looked down at her charge, taking in the smeared mascara and tear stained face.

"Davina. What happens next is very important for your future. I want you to understand that I am not doing this because I am cruel, although I can be cruel. I'm doing this because you have to understand that you belong to me. And more than that. You have to understand that you have an incredible talent with men. They crave you. You must understand that this is how you will make your future a success. Use you ass, your mouth, your beauty. Use them all to get what you want. Do you understand."

Davina nodded hesitantly, but the Mistress could tell that she did not understand. "You face a test tonight, Davina. Pass it, and you start your future tomorrow. Wealth, happiness, adventure, can all be yours. Fail the test, and I send you home with that man. And trust me, I'm a good judge of character, and that man is a monster."

Davina blinked back tears. She nodded silently. "Now," said Mistress k, "because you have such a lot to do, I will let you go now, before I have even cum. That is how important this is."