Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayden sighed. "Right. I must be mad, I know I must be, but fine." He opened a drawer to take out a pack of blue backed playing cards and passed them to Fiona. "Shuffle them," he told her while he made himself a drink.

"You are driving us home," Fiona moaned as he opened the vodka.

"I will walk you home," he promised. "But I can't play Strip Poker sober."

Fiona sighed but shuffled the deck and gestured for her opponent to cut the cards. "Count me in," Kathryn said as she sat on the floor next to Fiona, who objected immediately. "I've not played Strip Poker for ages."

"I have something to settle with Hayden," Fiona admitted and then rubbed her nose. "It's fine. I will beat him and you can see what he's got."

Hayden scoffed, and while he suggested that his new date sit the game out, she was insistent and Fiona reluctantly dealt five cards to her. "Change three cards, once?" Hayden suggested and Fiona changed three cards to try and find anything to complement her two fours. Kathryn also changed three cards while Hayden changed just one. Fiona grumbled as she tried to remove her sock when both her playing partners beat her, and Hayden objected. "Kathryn's not got socks. Take off something else."

"I've only got your tracksuit on," she told him.

"OK. So it's tops off then bottoms. This will be a short game!"

"Tops, bottoms, underwear," Fiona suggested. "And we can give Kathryn a free ride for the first loss to make up for her lack of underwear." Hayden reluctantly objected and Fiona took off her white top. Hayden's eyes lingered on her bra-covered breasts and gestured at her. She sighed and tutted, sliding her arms out of the garment, and unclipping it with a scowl.

The second hand was scarcely better as Hayden's two aces beat Fiona's pair of fives and Kathryn's pair of Jacks. She swore loudly and Hayden jokingly asked her if she wanted to concede as her socks and jeans were added to the pile of clothes, to reveal a blue pair of knickers.

Hayden topped up the drinks, and she was dealt a straight that beat her rivals, and Hayden unzipped his black tracksuit to show off his firm muscles underneath, which caused Kathryn to coo lewdly. Kathryn lost the next two rounds and allowed her new date to unzip his old tracksuit to show off her 34B chest.

Fiona gulped and nervously dealt the cards, muttering a swear word when she got five cards with nothing greater than a "Jack high." She swapped three cards to make a pair of sevens, but as they declared both her room-mate and Hayden beat her and she ungraciously swore. "I can take them down if you want," he teased, but Fiona just leant back and pulled her knickers to her ankles, throwing them at the smiling Hayden. "Just you now then," he told Kathryn

"Hayden, don't," Fiona barked and she looked at him. "Don't. You've won."

"Why not?" Kathryn asked.

"You've only joined in because you have been drinking," she replied and clenched her fists. "Hayden's won, he's seen me naked. Nothing more to do."

"Sure there is," Kathryn cried. "Don't you know how to play Strip Poker? Keep playing until there is one winner."

Fiona shook her head but dealt out ten cards. She watched as Hayden swapped one card and her room-mate swapped three and she rubbed her hair. "If you don't make Kathryn strip," she said quietly. "Then I will play with myself for you. Put on a show." She gulped and stared at him, and he rubbed his nose. He put his cards down on the carpet and glanced at the bare-breasted Kathryn.

"Why don't you want her to play with me?"

"Because it's ... I'm looking out for her. She had a lot to drink in the pub and you've plied her with lots to drink. I would be happier."

"I'm fine," Kathryn moaned with a scowl and turned over her cards to reveal three sixes.

"Unlucky," he muttered with a smirk to show three tens. "Now ..."

"I'll screw you," Fiona cried. "Let her off and you can fuck me. I know it's been awhile Hayden and I know Greg won't be too happy at us, but ..."

"I don't need you to take my forfeits," Kathryn interrupted. "It's fine."

"No. Hayden that's an offer. Before you find a girlfriend. We can go upstairs now."

"I might not want you to have sex with the guy who's taking me on a date at the weekend," Kathryn snapped and crossed her arms. "I'm fine." She swayed and Fiona groaned.

"Do double or quits," Hayden muttered. "You win and I'll take off my bottoms and my underwear."

"And if you win?" Kathryn asked.

"What would you offer me?" His eyes twinkled and the brown-haired girl, looked at Fiona with a grin. "A lesbian show!" Hayden blurted out.

"Err ... no!" Fiona squealed. "You get to see her naked."

"But I've already won that," he said with a snort. "Well if you don't want to play, Fiona, there are other forfeits for the Kitty Kat here." Kathryn giggled at Hayden's silliness and Fiona groaned loudly.

"Right, OK. You better not lose Kathryn."

"Deal the cards then," he told her and watched as Fiona shuffled the deck before dealing five cards to both her friend and her room mate. Hayden smiled as the last card was dealt and casually picked up his cards, throwing two cards onto the floor, and receiving two cards from Fiona. Kathryn showed her cards to a worried Fiona, who pointed to three cards, which were then changed.

"This is a good hand," Fiona boasted.

"Mine's better," he said confidently and placed the five cards down on the carpet one at a time; a six of clubs followed by a six of hearts and then a three of diamonds, a three of spades and another six. "Full house," he said with a smirk. "Beat that."

"Fuck," Fiona exclaimed as Kathryn put down a "two pair." Hayden sniggered and got up to get another drink from the drinks cabinet before sitting on the sofa while Fiona stared at him. "My offer still stands," she promised.

"The one where I take you upstairs and Greg gets pissed off with me and you for weeks," he replied as he took a gulp of his beer. "Sorry if I don't leap at that one."

Fiona bit her lip as Kathryn rubbed her on her arm. "You made the bet," she reminded her room-mate.

"I'm ... I'm ... he is really enjoying this."

"Yeah, but if we'd won you'd have 'is clothes off now," Kathryn added. Fiona snapped ungraciously in return and watched as the slim girl drunkenly removed her tracksuit bottoms and Hayden cooed appreciatively at her trimmed and tidy crotch.

"So kiss," he directed the two girls and Fiona raised her finger up at him. He smiled in return, and Kathryn moved across the carpet to her room-mate. Kathryn's lips touched Fiona's, and the blonde girl flinched instinctively. The brunette's hands rubbed against Fiona's body, and she found herself being pushed down onto the floor, by the actions of her friend.

Their tongues rubbed together and Fiona grunted nasally as she felt her erect nipples rub against those of Kathryn's. She put her hands onto the slender back of the young lady and spread her legs instinctively. Her hands rubbed over the back, and squeezed the buttocks as the two girls kissed passionately on the floor.

Kathryn broke the kiss and looked into Fiona's eyes with a smile. She pouted, and slid down Fiona's body, stopping to kiss the erect nipples of her room-mate. Fiona purred as her clit tingled and Kathryn's hands flowed over her body. She glanced over to see Hayden gently rubbing his crotch through his trousers and saw Kathryn's eyes gleam.

Kathryn adjusted her body and swung her legs over Fiona's bosom before pushing on the carpet to slide her body up the young lady's torso. Hayden sighed, and watched intently as both Fiona and Kathryn's tongues extended to touch the crotches in front of their faces.

Fiona whimpered as her friend gently parted her labia, and her tongue slid up and down her moist runway. Her legs quivered and she groaned loudly, pushing her lips further into Kathryn's crotch to muffle her sounds of feminine arousal. She squealed and closed her eyes, her own tongue pressed against her friend's clit.

Her hands rolled her Kathryn's erect nippes between her fingers, and her lips formed an "O" around the teenager's clit, and sucked gently. Her sweet scent filled her mouth, and she felt her friend's legs shake and flinch.

Her own crotch was aroused and tingling with intense sexual excitement, and she felt herself approaching her teenage orgasm. A finger was pressed against her opening and made slow circular motions; Fiona grunted and put more pressure on the young lady's engorged nipples, rolling the skin between her fingers.

She could feel her body building up to her climax, and lapped at Kathryn's cunt with renewed vigour. She bucked her hips, and squealed; her friend was bringing her closer and closer to her peak. She closed her eyes and her legs shook.

Fiona gasped and groaned into the tidy pubic hair of her room-mate, letting out a long, continuous squeal of unmistakable pleasure as her loins erupted into waves and waves of sexual release that cascaded through her body to her extremities. She panted, and gulped as she savoured the satisfaction afforded to her, and felt Kathryn wriggle in front of her.

She smiled, and with as much energy as she could muster, attacked the exposed, glistening loins with passion and lustful excitement. She lapped at her clit, and circled it, pressing on the little button while her hands massaged the breasts of her friend.

Kathryn touched Fiona's sensitive slit, but she pressed against her friend's body, and she stopped. She could feel the legs of Kathryn twitching and shaking, she was panting, groaning, crying out and bucking her hips; Kathryn was about to climax, and Fiona's lips were taking her there.

Kathryn pressed her crotch against Fiona's face and gave a loud groan, pushing her anus onto Fiona's nose, and squeezing her leg painfully. She squealed, mewed, panted and gasped, before slumping against her room-mate. Spent.

She gulped and looked over at Hayden playing with his cock in the room. Kathryn smiled and disentangled her body from Fiona. "Is that caused by me?" She asked with a smirk and took his hand off his erect cock. He groaned as she began to gently pump his shaft and then sat next to him on the couch, her head resting against his shoulder.

"That's wonderful," he muttered as she increased her pace and kissed his bare chest. He panted and sighed, and looked up to see Fiona watching them. He groaned.

Kathryn looked up at him with a smile. "Come for me," she whispered and licked her lips. "Let me see you come." He simpered and she felt his cock twitch. She kept pumping his cock, and watched as a jet of semen hit her in the face.

Several waves of semen pooled on his chest and as she let go of his erect cock, watched it bob over his crotch. She blew her new date a kiss. "Thank you," he muttered and then giggled when he looked at her. "Did I hit you in the ..."

"Yes," she replied with a barely disguised smirk. "Going to get dressed and cleaned up," she told him and looked at Fiona with a nod of the head. Fiona picked up the clothes and two teenagers hurried into the bathroom to get decent.

"Can't believe you did that," Fiona hissed as she slid her knickers to her waist. "He will be expecting it now."

Kathryn shrugged. "He's cute and he's a nice guy. And he's fun and ... why not?"

Fiona sighed and she glanced at her watch. "We needed to be back at the Abbey five minutes ago," she moaned, and frantically put the rest of her clothes on.

Hayden had just finished getting himself cleaned up and reclothed when his parents walked through the door, chatting loudly with some friends. He got a mild chastisement for helping himself to the alcohol and then raised eyebrows when two beautiful young ladies emerged from the toilet. "This is Fiona and Kathryn," Hayden said, introducing the two teenage girls to the six adults. "Fiona is Greg's girlfriend." There was some muffled greetings muttered to Fiona, and Kathryn smiled.

"And I'm going out with Hayden," she announced with a grin and looked at him in the eye. He bit his lip and nodded, glancing at his parents and then making excuses for their speedy departure.

"What?" Kathryn asked as she tottered the end of the road in her red heels, looking ridiclous against the faded tracksuit "We sort of are, aren't we? On Saturday."

"Yes, but now my parents will want to know everything about you. And they hated Sophia."

"What does that show, other than that they have good taste?" Fiona muttered.

"So what?" Kathryn asked. "If we are going out on a date then surely it doesn't matter, does it? You're not ashamed of me, are you?"

"No," he muttered and then licked his lips. "So I guess you liked what you saw."

Kathryn held out her hand for Hayden to take it. "I didn't dislike what I saw, but there is more than just what's between your legs. We'll see on Saturday." She sniggered and even Fiona shook her head.

"I can't believe there is someone wilder than Fiona at that school," he teased. "I am going to end up like Greg."

"No," Kathryn warned him. "I am not wilder than Fiona. We are different. Don't compare us." She got a solemn apology, but flirted with her date until they reached the school gates.

"10am?" Kathryn asked. "At your house."

"Sure." He hesitated as he reached out for Kathryn who hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and nodded towards the two girls. "See you Saturday," he called out to them. "Oh, and I have something to tell you," he said as they moved away from him. Kathryn and Fiona turned to face him, and he grinned, mischievously. "They were marked cards," he admitted and blew the two schoolgirls a kiss. "I was always going to win."

"Cheating bastard," Fiona shouted and looked to see Kathryn giggling.

"Yeah, I know," Kathryn replied with a smirk. "I let you win. How else would I get to play with you?" Her eyes twinkled and the brunette blew him a kiss back. "See you Saturday."

Fiona scowled. "Did you really know those cards were marked?"

She waited until they were out of Hayden's range of hearing, and giggled. "Of course not. But I don't want him to know that."

Chapter IX

"You OK?" Fiona asked as Kathryn groaned. She took a gulp of the water on her bedside table and stretched. "Hangover."

"Not surprised with what you drank," Fiona grumbled. She sat down on Kathryn's bed and smiled at her. "What do you remember from last night?"

"Went out on a date with Billy. Got pissed but he tried to touch me up so went with you to the toilets where I escaped into the mud, but you chickened out, so we ran off and Billy chased us up to a guy I've never met before. You got him to lend me a tracksuit and then got us to play Strip Poker and I went down on you as we lost to a deck of marked cards. And then I wanked him off and we went home. Practically nothing."

Fiona sighed. "And what about the date? And his parents?"

"Oh yeah, shit, I forgot about that."

Fiona giggled. "You know, that was my first time with another girl."

"Rubbish," Kathryn cried and stretched in her bed. "The way you went down on me, you've done that before!" Fiona bit her lip and shook her head, but her friend just smiled. "It's not my first time," she admitted. "And I don't believe it's yours. You spent time in dorms here. It's everywhere." Fiona blushed as Kathryn took another gulp of her water. "Can't believe guys love seeing lesbian so much. Oh well ..." Her voice trailed off and she sat up in bed. "You OK?"

"Yeah," Fiona admitted. "I just can't believe how much like me you are and nothing like that bitch I used to share a room with."

"Hey," Kathryn called. "What did you expect?"

"Not this," Fiona muttered. "I know you won't need me, but I'm with Greg this weekend. Come to the Hare and Hounds and let me know how your date goes. I've got a fortieth birthday party to go to."

Kathryn giggled. "I might do. I might be snogging him under a tree somewhere."

"Oh, and if you ever do have sex with him and you don't come, you can get him to go down on you," she said with a sparkle in her eye. "He's done it before, so he can do it again!"

"Will do! See ya later," Kathryn called as Fiona swung her book bag over her shoulder and carefully left the room; she checked her watch before scurrying down the corridor.

Fiona jumped down the stairs two at a time, but was careful not to make a sound. The chatter of the students milling around the school before breakfast echoed around the vast building and Fiona quietly slipped into a small library on the first floor.

She smiled as she entered the room; her associate was waiting for her and Fiona quietly shut the door. "We alone?"

The brunette girl held her hands up and looked around the library. "Can you see anyone?"

"No," Fiona muttered abruptly and put her rucksack on the table, opening it as she looked at the conspirator. "The instructions are with it," she promised as she took out the small parcel and passed it to the smirking girl. "You can have the rest of your money when I see the goods."

"Of course," came the response and Fiona handed over £50. "Give me two weeks."

"You better not fuck this up," Fiona warned. "I need this to work."

The younger brunette girl huffed. "Course. Just make sure I get my money."

* * * * *

"If she sneers and says 'how very modern' again I shall ..."

"She is my aunt," Greg yawned and replied with a chortle. "She's just like that. And she is very straight-laced." He looked into the fiery eyes of his spiky girlfriend and kissed her on the lips. "Of course, you could go back to your little school if you can't stand it here."

Fiona's scowl deepened menacingly. "That's not fair. I'm here 'cause it's your Dad's 40th birthday. As are your aunt and your cousins but they shouldn't be so bloody patronising. I am here for your father ..."

"You are here, as you are here every weekend, because you hate your school." Fiona crossed her arms over her bare bosom and tutted. "And you have a nympho itch that needs scratching."

"Well I'm allowed to. They think I am supposed to ask permission but they never stop me. They daren't." Her scowl disappeared and she climbed into Greg's warm single bed alongside her partner. "Mum and Dad know I come here and they don't mind."

"Would they have a choice?"

"Hell no!" Fiona blurted out and licked her lips. "Come on, I'm in the mood."

"It's seven thirty," Greg moaned. "Can't this wait?"

Fiona's eyes narrowed with a frustrated glare; her lustful intentions were being thwarted and she licked her lips with a pleading expression. "I didn't get any last night. And ..."

"You can have some when I'm awake," Greg snapped. "You can't even go for a slash without getting desperate." Fiona rubbed her hand over her partner as she snuggled alongside him. Her soft bosom, rubbed against his wrist as she wriggled in the bed and she whispered in his ear.

"Of course, if I put you in the mood ..." Greg gulped as Fiona's hands glided over his teenage body. She sighed as her fingers danced down his body and gently stroked his wispy pubic hair. He groaned as she padded her digits across his cock and she gently cupped his balls. "I could play with these," she said softly in his ear as she nibbled his ear lobe. "Or I could do that kissy thing on them that you love."

Her partner sniffed and nodded, causing Fiona to smile wryly. She wriggled her hips, shuffling down the bed until her face was level with the erect cock she had promised to lavish oral love upon. She glanced up at him; his face still mostly in shadow and watched his expression as her warm mouth kissed the tip of his erect cock.

He sighed loudly, and Fiona closed her eyes as her fingers stroked his muscular thigh and caressed his sweaty, clammy testicles. "I know you like this ..." Fiona whispered seductively, and lapped eagerly at his swollen balls before bestowing kisses on his rigid shaft. "I'm in a real dirty mood this morning," Fiona promised.

1...7891011...15