Fiona Gets Called In To School 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,186 Followers

Clive moved his legs so that she was now kneeling between them both and with her left hand she took Nigel's familiar cock from him and she began masturbating him in time with Clive. I could already see pre-come oozing from the eye of Clive's large helmet and every time she slid her hand up his shaft and rolled it over and around his helmet her hands became coated with his seed and lubricated his thick veiny shaft.

"Get your cocks out lads she's coming to you in a minute," Clive said and waited for them to unleash their members and then told her to go and do the same to them.

She turns and went to the younger men and knelt between then as she had Clive and Nigel and reached out and grasped both their dicks and with symmetrical movements rolled their foreskins back as her hands lowered down their dicks. Daniels cock was the biggest of the four, her fingers were separated by his shaft and his cock angled up and curled round towards his belly and was probably just over eight and a half inches long. Joes was small and then, probably the smallest of the four in length and thickness but being younger it looked solid.

After five minutes Clive called her back and told her to kneel in the same position as before but whilst she was wanking Nigel off she would be sucking his cock, she reached out and took Nigel's cock and then leant over and opened her mouth and took the headmasters cock in to her mouth.

"Shit Fiona, your mouth is made for sucking dick," he said as he placed a hand on the back of her head and began dictating the pace of his blowjob as she somehow managed to keep beating Nigel's shaft in a steady rhythm.

Clive wasn't greedy and after a few minutes told her to wank him off and suck Nigel, so she swapped hands and gave Nigel the same treatment with her mouth as he'd experienced previously. Again she was sent over to the other two and made to repeat with them what she had done with Nigel and Clive.

"Get your arse over here Fiona," Clive eventually said after letting her suck the other two for about five minutes each, "That's it, turn yourself around and sit down here," he said grabbing her by the hips and guiding her between his legs and then pulling her back towards his cock. He lowered her towards his dick and she felt it bouncing off her bum cheeks and thighs until he told her to guide it up herself.

I loved seeing Fiona being told to guide another man's cock in to her cunt as it always makes me feel as if it's the last chance she has to refuse and then if she does it, it's almost as if she wanted to put it inside her.

She reached underneath and held Clive's cock steady at the base with her right hand and used her left hand to balance herself on his thigh, she hovered over it for a few seconds and then lowered herself down and I knew his cock had parted her lips as his head came back to the back of the chair and he groaned loudly and then when she took her hand away and leant backwards placing both her hands on his chest he gripped her waist and pushed her down filling her cunt.

"Ummmmmm yeessssss," she moaned and said as she was lowered down his dick until she was fully impaled on him.

"Ride me," was all he said from his laid back position on the chair behind Fiona.

And ride him she did, levering herself up by pushing off his chest and dropping herself back down hard with a noisy squelch every time and a loud squeal. Again Clive adopted the same approach and after five minutes pushed her off and pushed her over to Nigel who kept her facing the other two and pulled her back and rammed his cock straight up her hole himself and pushing her forward so that she was having to rest her hands on the floor for support whilst bouncing her pussy up and down his cock over and over whilst he slapped her arse.

"Arrrgggghhhhh shit I'm coming, I'm going to commmmee you bastard, ahhhhhh," she squealed as she dropped on his cock once more and held herself as her cunt convulsed on his shaft until her orgasm subsided. She unsteadily heaved herself of Nigel's dick with a loud sloppy squelch and she staggered over towards the other sofa, not really towards anybody as she waited to be claimed by one which was eventually Joe who pulled her on to him so that she had to straddle him sit on his cock.

His small cock slid in easy and Fiona wasn't really making too much noise as she bounced up and down on his cock letting her boobs rub his face which he took as a prime opportunity to take a big nipple in his mouth and have a good suck on. She was soon being heaved off Joe and pulled across towards Daniel and his big cock.

She was laid on his chest, her back against him and her legs obscenely spread above him and her cunt wet, puffy, swollen and loose. Daniel pushed her down a little and his curved cock was soon located at her entrance and he pushed her down a little bit more and I had a perfect view of her lips get stretched over his helmet and then remain like that as his full length vanished up inside her making her scream and curse that his big cock was filling her cunt.

She came again as he pushed his cock up her for the fourth time and again she was vocal, "I'm coming on your big cock Daniel, I love your big cock in me, here I come, here I come you big dick bastard, arrrrggggghhhhhhhh shit shit arrgghhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh," her orgasm was long and intense making her body go limp and her head flop and her eyes roll in her head.

She was almost floppy on top of Daniel for twenty seconds until she came around properly after her orgasm had subsided and she began to push herself up and down his huge cock again as her own juices seeped out the side and coated his shaft and her thighs. Clive then stood up and pulled her off Daniel and pushed her over the arm of the chair and fed his cock up her from behind and Nigel stood in front and presented himself to her and she didn't need telling what to do.

The four men then swapped places numerous times over the next twenty minutes each taking a turn in very wet pussy and then her mouth, she came once again on Daniel's cock I think and then as Clive stood behind her, a high pitched scream told me and the others that Clive had put his cock in her arse.

"Oh god he's in my arse, he's fucking my arse, and oh god his big cocks in my arse," she gasped over and over as she felt Clive stretching her anal passage open whilst being watched by the other three men waiting their turn to use her anally.

"Once I'm done fucking your arse Fiona the other three are going to fuck it so you better get used to it," Clive said to her as he rammed her tightest hole a bit harder to emphasise his point.

"Ohh nooo, not all four of you in my arse please, ahhhhhh," she pleaded as she felt the force of yet more deep thrusts from Clive.

"Plead all you like Fiona were all fucking your arse so I suggest you shut up," Nigel said grabbing her head and sticking her cock down her throat to quieten her down, he held her head steady with hands on either side and then began fucking her face like her cunt, "You don't tell us who fucks you or in what hole Fiona do you understand," Nigel said thrusting his cock in her mouth.

"Ummph ummph," she mumbled.

"We tell you is that clear you slut?" he asked still fucking her face.

"Ummpphh mmumpphh ummmmmmmmppppphhhhh," she mumbled again full of cock at both ends and unable to speak.

"Now when I take my cock out your throat you're going to beg us all to fuck you in the arse do you understand you stupid slut?" he said and then drilled her mouth three times and then pulled out leaving her gasping for breath, "Well," Nigel said not even giving Fiona a chance to get all her breath back.

"Please.....please all fuck my arse; I want all of you to fuck my arse, all fuck me one after another with your big cocks," she panted just before she came again with Clive still buried in her bottom.

"Who's next in her arsehole?" Clive said pushing off leaving her puckered passage way stretched and constricting as it was left void momentarily before Joe filled her with his smaller thinner cock.

Nigel was next up who made way for Joe to feed his dirty cock down her throat that she hungrily accepted without even paying it a second thought that it'd just been in her arsehole, Nigel banged her hard trying to make her come but for all his hard work and the amount of muffled groaning she was doing he just couldn't manage it before it was Daniels turn with his large fat bent dick.

"Ohh not you," Fiona said as she looked back briefly as Daniel aimed his thick shaft at her tight passage, made looser by the three cocks previous but still not enough to stretch her in preparation for Daniel's girth.

"Oh yes my turn," he said with a smile on his face as he popped his helmet in to her and inched three inches inside her as his veiny shaft opened her up.

"Fucking hell you big dick bastard you're going to make me come already," she whimpered and then came as he slid the remaining five and a half inches in to her rectum until his come heavy balls lay against her saturated red pussy lips.

He then inched back out until only his helmet remained inside her then he pushed back in a bit harder and faster until after about ten thrusts he was fucking her like he was fucking her wet cunt, after taking him in her arse for five minutes Fiona was like a spent floppy sex doll. She was hanging over the arm of the chair with her head low and tits swinging beneath her and her arse high in the air getting repeatedly ploughed as the men took it in turns to assault her anal passage. They probably swapped three or four times each but I may of lost count and even when Fiona whimpered that she was going to come again her body barely even did anything except tense for a brief second and then her body would just flop as whoevers dick was in her at the time just continued pounding her.

It was Joe who declared he was going to come when it was his turn in her arse for maybe the third or fourth time and Fiona began to whimper again, "Come in me, full my arse with your come you dirty bastards."

And a moment later Joes spent cock and come heavy balls erupted and hot sperm flooded her anal passage, he held his cock in her until his balls were empty and then slid his still hard cock out moved away letting Clive take his place. He like Joe came and sent the second load of come deep in to bowels and like Joe left his dick in her until it'd stopped twitching and his balls too were empty, when he pulled away though he went straight round and lifted her head up so that by crouching a little he was able to fill her mouth so she could clean his cock.

Nigel ploughed her roughly until he spewed his load in her rectum and chose to get his cock cleaned by her mouth like Clive whilst big dick Daniel used her come filled rectum to deposit his huge load and her arses fourth sticky deposit.

As soon as Daniel had vacated her arse Clive ordered her to stand in the middle of the room with her legs more than shoulder width apart, getting off the sofa and in to position was not easy for Fiona. Her legs were like jelly and she struggled to get her balance as she still had her heels on and she could barely hold herself up as the men sat around her again watching until come started to leak from her abused arsehole and drop out on to the floor between her legs.

She looked down and her face went red instantly from how humiliating and embarrassing her situation must look as she stood in the school staff room leaking the come of three teachers and the headmaster from her arsehole.

"I think we're all in agreement Fiona that these little get meetings should become a monthly occurrence, I expect you to attend all meetings that will be held her in this room on the last Friday night of each month, is that ok with you?" he said looking over at me.

"That won't be a problem, she'll be here," I said.

Fiona was told by Clive to follow her back to his office so that she could get her clothes and before he let her dress he had her bend over his desk and spread her cheeks apart so that he could get a few pictures of her battered cunt and arsehole that was still leaking a bit of come.

We all ended up leaving the school at the same time and they all thanked me for bringing her up and said they looked forward to the end of the month already.

Fiona fell asleep on the short journey home and went straight in the bath when she got back and was asleep in her bed almost as soon as her head hit the pillow, she'd been banged hard for over two hours by four cocks and it was only Wednesday so she still had two more days left at work entertaining clients.

Fiona would have been hoping for some rest but a phone call received the next morning would put pay to any thoughts of a night off.

MILowner
MILowner
1,186 Followers
12