Fiona Loses Her Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she squirmed and closed her thighs to me, then she relaxed and let me cup two fingers up under the pussy. It occurred to me now that we were going to fuck, there would be no stopping the coupling of my old body with her young body, my withered old cock in her virginal cunt. I just about blacked out with the excitement of that thought. My finger found her slit and she opened her legs a little to let me feel the wetness there.

She broke off the kiss and said "Oh, Paul, I can't stop you. I feel as though you could so anything with me right now." I kissed her hungrily by way of answer and said:

"Well maybe not anything, but I can think of a couple of really nice things we could do together, Fiona."

She was already beginning to respond to my digit, pushing her little pussy against it wetly. I drew the finger out and quickly ran my hand around under her skirt to the front, hooked down her panties in front and cupped my hand over her pussy. I noted it was not very bushy: obviously a fine blonde nest only. She opened up and arched back to let my hand into her. I moved my mouth back to her breasts. "Oh," she sighed.

I could feel how wet she was, and hear her breathing begin to catch. She began humping my hand, but I didn't want to finish her off her this way. I gently withdrew my hand and said in her ear, "Let's go somewhere more comfortable, darling".

She acquiesced, and no doubt noticed that I had called her darling, but I could feel that she stiffened a little, probably thinking that she was about to supplant her "aunt" in her "uncle's" bed. I had different plans. I grabbed her hand and led her up the passage to the guest bedroom, which was always made up and ready for visitors. It had our old double bed, still very comfortable.

My young companion relaxed a little when we didn't go to the master bedroom. When we stood there, suddenly about to be lovers in every sense of the word, there was a moment of awkwardness. Fiona was naked from the waist up and a little dishevelled below. I drew back the covers. I sat her on the bed and took off her sandals, kissing her toes as I did. She giggled.

Then I moved her to lie back on the bed. I kissed her tender young body all over, nibbling and nuzzling. She shivered a couple of times, not with cold but with nerves, I thought. I then found the zip of her skirt and had it off quickly. She moved her hips and legs to assist. I kissed her pussy through the panties (little blue lacy bikini briefs matching her bra) and clutched them each side at the hips. Again she lifted her hips to assist - and she was lying gloriously naked in the bed. Her skin was so smooth and young, turning tanned over most of her body, but her breasts and pussy were milk-white. The hips were curved but not too wide, the thighs soft but fit. Unlined and ripe. Her pussy did indeed have a light covering of straight blonde hair, only the size of a child's hand. It was a wispy little thatch, and gave the impression that she was even younger than a young woman almost thirty. She looked at me nervously.

I was still clothed. I lay beside her and began kissing her lips. She seemed suddenly more self-conscious, a little slow to react to my kisses.

"Fiona," I said. "You are a lovely woman. I am so proud to be lying with you. I just want to worship your body first. Then we'll do some things that you might not have done before but I promise you that you will love them -- and I will not hurt you!" She giggled nervously again. I wanted to take some urgency off her, so she could relax into it. That moment of high passion had gone for now, so I needed to build up to it again.

"Oh, I love your body," I continued. " Let me kiss you all over" I kissed her mouth, then her shoulders, her tits and her flat stomach, then I kissed her thighs. Her legs were clamped together. I ignored that and moved on to kiss her toes and calves, talking to her all the while, complimenting her body. I kissed up the outside of her legs and her rounded hips, then began again on her breasts, praising her nipples and breasts. The nipples had become erect again with my mouth on them. They were pink and hard. I asked her to roll over. She was a bit hesitant but I repeated my promise not to do anything she didn't want me to.

I sat up next to her and said "I love women's backs. the curve is so sensual" running my finger along that curve. I massaged her back for a while, kissing it and saying how much I loved it. Then I cupped her buttocks and kissed them. I grabbed them hard and kissed them hard, which shocked her, but she burst out giggling at it and realised I wasn't about to do anything strange there. Then I cupped her bum again and let my finger find its way between her legs from behind.

"Ah, here's that little finger again. Naughty boy, he's found your little pussy again." I teased. Fiona giggled but remembered what she had felt and opened her thighs again. "And here is the lovely little button, your magical clitoris," I said, as I found the slippery knob. She was focussed, listening but also intent on this new source of pleasure. She was soon wet again, and moving into my digit. "Ah that's better," I said. "The pussy is wet again, that's what we love, darling." Then I could feel her hand on my thigh, tentatively massaging. I could tell that she was wondering how to do something with my cock without seeming too forward, so I took her hand gently and placed it over my fly, holding her fingers in place while I showed her how to rub my cock. When she did so, I moaned and so she kept doing it in exactly the same way, apparently afraid to do it wrongly.

When she was very wet, I pulled my finger away again and rolled her over onto her back. I lowered my face to hers and kissed her wetly. We spent some time like that, and her hand again found my cock and massaged it exactly the same way through my trousers. Then I put my finger in her very wet pussy again and she pushed against it, welcoming its intrusion. As she humped the finger, I moved up and down her body, kissing it, nuzzling it and licking it. This time I could kiss the inside of her thighs as her legs were apart.

I kissed my way up to the pussy. I looked at it, seeing the fine little blonde hairs and the fleshy cunt-lips. Then I kissed the mound itself and removed my finger, quickly placing my tongue in its place. Initially Fiona squirmed in shock. Not unexpectedly, she appeared to either be ignorant about cunnilingus or had some apprehension about it. I grabbed her buttocks and held my head there. She moved her hands to pull my head away, but soon thought better of it as the pleasure flowed through her. She groaned deep in her throat. I was going to give little Miss Hunt a lesson she would really enjoy. Her hands on my head started playing with my hair and holding my face into her, as her thighs started pushing into me. She startled me a little by interrupting her groans to say:

"Oh Paul, darling, oh yes sweetheart, oh god that feels..."

She didn't ever say what it felt like because suddenly her hips were pushing hard into me and her back was arching well off the bed, her breathing hard and furious. It was all I could do to keep my face there as I rode her bucking body. Her thighs were thrusting, my mouth felt slippery with love's fluids as I held my tongue on the knob, being rubbed against my tongue with increasing urgency. Her breathing had become ragged and the words were no longer words. Not that I could hear them well, with her thighs, strong young thighs, clasping my head between them. What I heard was sort of like this;

"Oh Paul...yes..so...oh..love...oh...yes..god..yes.darling...I...I...oh" and suddenly her thighs were clasping and unclasping, banging my ears and she was writhing and then still, her legs clasped hard on my head, seemingly spent. As her legs relaxed, I withdrew my head and moved up the bed. At the same time, she rolled onto her side. I lay behind her, cradling her and with one hand on her breast and one on her thigh.

She said after a moment or two, "What was that? Oh, god, that was so embarrassing! Oh Paul you must think I'm a little tart. Oh god I'm sorry!" And so on for half a minute,

"Fiona, that was beautiful. You have just had a lovely orgasm, and I loved being part of it."

"But isn't it ... dirty?" she said and her body stiffened.

I propped myself up on one elbow and looked down at her. I wondered just how much she knew about oral sex. It obviously wasn't something she had thought she would be doing soon.

"Honey, that was oral sex, and I can guarantee you that millions of other people will be doing it today. It isn't dirty. It's natural."

"But didn't I smell down there?"

"Fiona, that is a natural woman's smell and I love it!"

She appeared to relax a bit and I played with her nipple which surprisingly responded to my touch by hardening. My cock was sticking into her back side through my shorts, but in deference to her sense of cleanliness, I thought it discreet to wash my face.

'Stay here honey, I just want to wash my face."

She didn't say anything. I suspected she didn't want to betray any more ignorance by saying the wrong thing. When I got back to the bedroom I could tell that she had taken some tissues and mopped up some of the fluids in her pussy. She was looking a little flushed, but did her best to lie back and seem composed. I pulled off my polo shirt and dropped my shorts. She was watching me closely and it was my turn to be self-conscious.

"I am not a young stud, I'm afraid," I said.

"Oh, I like older men, that's what you said." she giggled.

I pulled my briefs off over my erection. She stared at it. I wondered whether she had ever seen an erect cock, even in porn. Probably not. She had a little smile on her face and a determined look in her eye. I climbed back on the bed and kissed her flat tummy, then her breasts. Her hand was reaching out, caressing my thigh and then touching my cock. When she made contact, she at first withdrew as if struck by an electric shock, but then touched it again and began cradling it. I moaned in my throat.

"Gently," I said. "He's very sensitive.' That caused Fiona to lift her head off the pillow and stare at the cock in her hand.

"Play with the balls, but gently," I said, and she held my sac then ran her fingers around the balls. I groaned again, and kissed her mouth. She responded as if experienced with a very wet kiss, her tongue a willing participant. My hands roamed over her young lithe body: her thighs, her tits, her back, her tummy. Then I played with her little snatch, her fine blonde hairs. She opened her legs willingly and let me have access and her clit was ready for me: swollen and slippery. She tongued me, played with my cock head and arched her back. This girl was learning fast.

I said "Fiona, I will not enter you until you say that you are ready to have my cock in your pussy."

She looked into my eyes and said "Paul, I want that ... cock right now!" at the same time pulling on my cock toward her opening. She kept a grip on him while I positioned myself at the entrance, then let go. We were still kissing but I could feel her tense and I thought yes, she still is a virgin, so I better take this carefully. I pushed a little and entered the wet opening, but felt resistance there, so I just waited.

"Relax, honey, I won't hurt you," I said, running my hand through her hair and onto her shoulder. My balls were aching with the tension, but I tried to distract myself to avoid cumming all over her opening. I held position without thrusting, then slowly slowly pushed forward. I could feel a little give and suddenly I was in the tunnel. It was warm and wet and tight, and my cock was gripped by a feeling the like of which it had not experienced for thirty years. I pushed slowly and felt totally gripped by her little cunt. I lowered my body onto her, supporting myself by my elbows, and held my cock in there.

"Oh Paul, you are inside me. Oh, it's lovely to have you in there. You feel so good," She said.

And I did feel so good! Slowly I started pulling back out and her hips came towards me trying to prevent it. Then I moved back in and I knew that I was fully enclosed in her tight little cunt. She was wet but she was tight. I moved my right hand to her tit and played with it to delay myself. I really felt that my cock might erupt very soon indeed and I didn't want that for her first time. Fiona grabbed my head in her two hands and brought my mouth up to hers. She gave me a hard kiss on the mouth and said, "Oh, darling this feels so good. It's so good to have your cock in me."

I could hardly stop myself then. I began thrusting without too much thought for her tender little pussy. My hot cock was rubbing her wet tunnel hard. The friction was stunning. Fortunately she pushed back and was soon thrusting with me, in a lovely rhythm. As I thrust forward, she thrust into me, then let me withdraw a little before repeating. My cock was slipping into her dark recess, reaching deep into her. I was aware that no-one had been where my prick was now, hitting against the back wall of her little passage. My mouth was flicking her erect tit, one of her hands was on my bum now, pulling me into her, willing us to meld as one. Her other hand was on my head, playing with my hair. I knew I was gasping and I could hear her also panting for breath. I had no control over this one, and I was just going for it, my cock now pounding into her mercilessly. Her love juice was everywhere, and I was instinctively aware that the sloppiness was helping her enjoy this new thing inside her. Suddenly I thrust forward hard, hit the back wall again and was spurting what felt like litres of cum in her little space. At the same time I could hear her call out my name and twist almost enough to throw my cock out of his hiding place, and I realised she had had her second orgasm in the space of half an hour. This was one fast pupil!

I panted for breath, lying prone on her body, then remembered my manners and lifted myself on an elbow to take my weight off her. I looked down and she was smiling at me, flushed but radiant.

"Oh darling that was fantastic. I never knew it could be so good. I just loved having you inside me!"

"You are a wonderful lover," I said, truthfully. "I have no idea how you learnt so fast, but you were great. And your pussy is a honey box."

She giggled. "Do you always talk dirty like this?"

I said, "It's allowed in sex. As long as it doesn't hurt, lots of things are allowed between caring lovers."

She kissed me. "Oh Paul, that was so good. I can't wait to do it again." She thrust her little pussy back up at me, catching my deflating old cock off-guard, and he slipped out. A little hand reached down between us and she tried to stuff him back inside her.

.... And I wondered what I had begun here, and whether my old bones could stand it!

12