Fiona's Degradation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumtwice
cumtwice
34 Followers

Fiona must have realised, as Dan's dick began to stiffen, that it wasn't my cock that was in her mouth, she pulled off it completely and cried "Who the fuck does this thing belong to?"

Before she could say another word, I grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed her back down onto Dan's hard cock. I put my hand up, signalling for him to stop moving and started to forcefully bob Fiona's head back and forward, pushing her face right into his pubes and holding it there.

Dan couldn't help himself any longer and gasped "That is fucking awesome, I can feel my fucking cock stiffening and growing into her throat!"

Fiona tried her utmost to pull back off his swollen prick but I held her head firmly in place and asked Dan "Are you hardened right up now and ready for her to throat your dick?"

"If I get any harder it's going to burst!" he replied.

"Lean back against the table to make sure you're supported properly, you don't want to fall over." I told him, I then took a good grip of Fiona's hair and slowly pulled her head back until just the head of Dan's cock was in her mouth.

As his dick slid from her throat she gagged quite violently bringing up lots of drool, which she let drip from her open mouth. Fiona tried to shout something when she caught her breath, but it was at that moment that I rammed her back down, driving Dan's cock deep into her throat again.

"How's that mate?" I asked Dan.

"Fucking top drawer!" came the reply.

I continued easing Fiona off his cock slowly and ramming it back into her throat for a few minutes, each time she would start to cry out around his dick "Stop, please stop."

She began to annoy me with her whining, so I picked up the speed and I was now just banging her face mercilessly onto Dan's cock, as fast as I could move it. I could see she had now stuck her tongue out to ease the passage of his shaft in and out of her throat and when it was buried to the hilt, her tongue would lap at his bollocks, coating them in her saliva.

Dan could last no longer, the feeling of Fiona's warm, wet throat clamping around the engorged head of his cock was just too much. He threw back his head and yelled "I'm going to cum now you little whore!"

I thrust Fiona's head down impaling her face on the full length of Dan's pulsing dick and held her there, watching as he pumped his spunk into her throat. He jerked five, six, seven times as his semen spewed into her and Fiona started to convulse violently as she retched and tried to swallow his thick sperm.

Dan finished off by withdrawing his now shrinking prick and squeezing the last drops of spunk into Fiona's mouth, she didn't even move, she just sat there motionless, with her mouth slightly open so that a little dribble of sperm dripped out of the side of her mouth onto the floor. Dan zipped up and walked quickly out of the booth.

I cut the cable tie that was restraining Fiona with a steak knife and removed the napkin from her eyes, handing it to her I told her "Wipe your mouth you fucking slut your dribbling spunk and you don't want to get it on your new outfit, do you?"

Fiona slowly pulled herself back to the table, as I sat down opposite her she said "I'm going to call the Police, you just forced me to suck a man's penis and swallow his semen, completely against my will, I told you to stop but you wouldn't. This situation is getting out of hand now, you're taking it too far. I don't even know who he is or what he looks like. What you just did, was tantamount to rape."

"Didn't you tell me last night that you wanted me to rape you, that you would do anything I asked of you?"

"Yes, but I meant YOU could have me, not any Tom, Dick or Harry."

"Well, look at it his way, you can do what you want, go to who you want but I promise you I WILL give Ronan that DVD, I WILL put it up on the internet and let all your friends and work colleagues know where to see it. If you think you can live with the shame, of everyone you know, seeing what a dirty, low, skanky, fucking whore you really are, then be my guest, ring the law." I laughed at her and threw her my mobile.

"The other alternative is you can continue on your journey to becoming my fuck dog and also continue to live an otherwise normal life at home and work."

Fiona looked at my phone for a few seconds until a look of resignation came over her face and she passed it back to me, saying "You really are a fucking cunt, do you know that, I thought I could let you fuck me with that big prick of yours a few times, let you rape me to satisfy a long time fantasy of mine and then in few weeks, perhaps you would get bored with it all and leave me alone."

"You had better get used to what you let yourself in for, when you asked if you could see my 'erect penis', as you so beautifully put it last night. I have been waiting years for this opportunity to arise, waiting patiently for the right moment and now I have you where I want you, I'm going to make you pay for that arrogant attitude you have towards me and Carol and everyone else for that matter." I whispered across the table to her.

"What if I were to tell Carol about all this?" she replied.

"I couldn't give a fuck, I am going to tell her myself next week, she'll be delighted that I finally nailed you, she has always known that I would like to bring you down to earth with a bang by humiliating you sexually, Carol is as sick of your attitude as anyone else and thinks you deserve to be fucked up!" I told her.

"Well it looks as if I have no choice but to go along with your perversions, but before we go any further with these sex games, I think we should agree some rules, that way I might be able to participate a bit more willingly."

"OK that's fair enough." I said "Rule No. 1. I have complete control over your body, I get to fuck your face, cunt and your arse, wherever, whenever and with whatever I feel like at the time. Obviously I'm not going to shag you over Sunday dinner at your parent's house, but you get the general idea, don't you?"

"I'm not too happy about having your cock up my bum, I thought I would never have to submit to that disgusting act, although it was very intense when you used your fingers. I agree to your 'rule', but I get to set the second rule." Fiona responded.

"Let's hear it then."

"You never involve other people again, I don't want to run the risk of bringing some disease home to Ronan because you let someone else screw me."

"With one exception." I replied "You have a few threesomes with that horny little fuck me met this evening, Sarah, you're not going to catch anything from her."

"OK, I can live with that, but it won't be a regular thing." Fiona stated very seriously.

"That brings me to the 3rd and final rule then. You, Fiona, are going to pay a grand a month into a bank account of mine, I'll give you the account details when we get back from holiday."

Fiona looked aghast, "How am I supposed to explain that amount of money going out every month, to Ronan?"

"I really don't give a fuck Fiona, tell him it's a pension plan or something, the long and short of it is, you ARE going to become my whore, to take care of my most perverted desires and you ARE going to pay for the pleasure of it. Anyway you and Ronan are fucking loaded he won't miss that, fuck me, you spent £800 on the outfit you're wearing tonight. If it makes it any easier for you, I promise that if you keep me satisfied, every so often I will treat you to a romantic night away in a hotel and make love to you instead of fucking the hole off you."

"OK, OK" Fiona said "But the romance starts tonight, I've been treated badly enough for one day."

"That's fine by me." I said and leant across the table to give her a gentle kiss on the lips.

We spent the rest of the evening making small talk over what remained of our meal. As I was driving, I restricted myself to 2 glasses of wine, Fiona however finished the rest of the first bottle and managed to get through a 2nd as well. When we arrived back at her house she was quite drunk and as we sat in the living room enjoying a couple of hot whiskies, she told me "I'm looking forward to having your cock in my pussy for the first time, please take it easy and make love to me gently, as if we were young lovers doing it for the first time, I want to make it last and really enjoy it."

"Sure, there will be plenty of time for the dirty stuff later." I reminded her.

We finished our drinks and went upstairs, Fiona headed for the spare room, but I looked in the master bedroom at the four poster bed with all the lace hanging from it and told her "We'll be sleeping in here tonight, I want you to fuck me in YOUR bed. I will lay back and let you ride me, so that you can take it at your own pace, besides it will be much more romantic than a quick shag in that single bed."

Fiona relented and followed me into the room. I stripped off, but told her to remain clothed as I wanted to enjoy undressing her. I lifted her top over her head revealing her tits for the 3rd time that night, this time I removed her bra as well. I then stooped and gently kissed and licked each nipple in turn, sucking them to make them hard, both of them becoming engorged and swollen from the attention they received.

I reached behind her to unzip her skirt, releasing the button so that it dropped to the floor and Fiona stood in my arms dressed in just her silk hold ups and stiletto heels. From the minute that I first touched Fiona, she had been stroking my cock and she was now wanking me hard. She squatted in front of me and took my cock deep into her mouth sucking my bell end with loud slurping noises, she then alternated between sucking my bollocks and slavering her saliva along the length of my throbbing shaft.

She had succeeded in sucking me to full length and my prick was pointing to the air and swaying in front of her face, I got onto the bed laying on my back and told her "It's all yours sis, enjoy!"

Fiona climbed on to the bed, crouching over my twitching cock, she gripped the base of it with her hand and lowered herself gradually until the big bulging, purple head of my dick had entered her pussy. She kept a constant pressure on, pushing her ass downwards so that the hot, moist insides of her cunt slowly but surely engulfed the entire length of my thick, veiny cock.

I let Fiona make love to me as she pleased for the next half an hour, until eventually the sensation of my cock ejaculating deep inside her wet cunt, triggered her orgasm and she collapsed on my chest panting for breath, eventually falling into a deep, satisfied sleep whilst still impaled on my slowly shrinking cock.

Fiona slept peacefully on top of me, after about 40 minutes I eased her down on to the bed, feeling my limp cock slip from her pussy , I watched as my seed flowed out from between her juicy lips, running down her tanned thighs and soaking into the lacy tops of her silk stockings. I pulled the duvet over her and went to get a beer from the fridge, on my return I decided to have a root through the wardrobes and drawers to see if there was anything interesting hidden away and it wasn't long before I found a vibrator with some lube jelly, tucked out of sight at the back of Fiona's underwear drawer.

Her dildo was a Rampant Rabbit Thruster with 2 switches. The 1st making the ears vibrate and the 2nd switch causing the shaft to thrust up and down, hence the name. I put it on the bedside table and continued being nosy in the wardrobes, I found some silky dressing gowns hanging up and removed the belts from 5 of them leaving them on the floor by the bed and then I finished my beer and joined Fiona in the bed.

I woke up at around 7.30am, had a quick shower and cleaned my teeth, I could hear Fiona's deep breathing in the bedroom, she was still sound asleep. I nipped downstairs to the garage and quickly found one of Ronan's practice golf balls, they're made of plastic, with lots of holes in them, for use indoors. On the way back, I grabbed a good sharp, paring knife from the kitchen drawer. Back upstairs I took the laces from my boots and fed one of them through the ball and 'voila', a makeshift gag for my sleeping beauty.

Very slowly I removed the duvet letting it fall onto the floor at the foot of the bed, I picked up the silky belts and gently secured one of them to each of Fiona's hands and feet. Gradually I stretched her arms behind her head, being careful not to wake her, pulling them up until they were fully extended with her hands close to the posts, I tied them off on either side of the bed. I repeated the exercise with Fiona's feet and now had her well secured and spread-eagled on the bed.

The fifth belt I used after I had eased a pillowcase over Fiona's head, pulling it steadily down to her shoulders, I slipped the remaining belt behind her neck and fastened the knot until it gripped her throat quite tightly. Fiona slept on in a deep sleep, giving a little cough every so often. I slathered a generous amount of lube onto the Thruster, switched on the vibration and began to work the tip of it into her pussy whilst I held her pussy lips apart with my other hand.

It slipped into Fiona's cunt relatively easily and I had almost half of the rubber cock inside her, before she eventually woke up. Obviously she couldn't move a great deal and the pillowcase over her head brought on a bit of panic, as she cried out in a shrill voice "What's happening, what have you got round my neck, I can barely breathe, what's that in my pussy?"

"Relax." I told her "It's just your dildo, for now!"

I pushed the vibrator fully into her cunt allowing the ears to stimulate her clit and I held it there listening to her start to gasp inside the pillowcase.

"Oh fuck, I forgot how good that thing feels, I haven't used it for ages." She panted. I turned up the speed of the vibrations to full and started the thrusting motion.

"Oh God, oh fuck yes, keep fucking me with it, please don't stop." Fiona moaned.

I flicked the thrust speed up to full and pushed it hard into her cunt, grinding it against her clit. "Oh Paul you're going to make me come, keep it up there, pump me with it, oh yes, fuck me hard." She yelled out.

I turned off the Rabbit and quickly pulled it out of her cunt and rested it between her tits. "What are you doing, stick it back into me, I'm so close to cumming, please finish me off." Fiona begged.

Gripping her nipples between my fingers I squeezed them hard and pulled her tits together, wrapping them around the juice covered dildo, wanking it with her tits. Fiona screamed out in pain "Arrgh! You fucking wanker, that fucking hurts!"

'CRACK' I slapped her face as hard as I could through the pillowcase. "Shut the fuck up you little tramp, I'll do with you as I please, you piece of shit!" I shouted back.

Fiona began to cry, sobbing out loud "What did I do to deserve this, didn't you enjoy last night?"

"Oh yes, it was good enough but now you're dream is about to come true, I'm going to rape you properly, not a nicey nicey make believe rape but a proper violation of your body and mind, that will live on in your fucked up head for a long time to come." I told her.

Fiona was sobbing as she begged "Please don't hurt me, fuck me hard if you want but please, don't hurt me."

"Your whining is getting on my fucking nerves now." I replied. I then used the knife to cut a small slit in the pillowcase and positioned it over Fiona's mouth. Taking the gag I had made, I wedged it between her lips and quickly tied it off around her head. "That's better, peace and quiet at last."

One by one I untied the belts that bound her feet to the bed, leaving them tied to her ankles. I lifted her arse up shoving a pillow under the small of her back as I did so, then I stood one foot either side of her head pulling first one belt and then the next up towards me. I tied them off on the post that her hands were tied to, only this time at the top of the post.

Fiona now had her arms spread to either side of the bed and her legs were pulled back over her head and stretched apart at a cruel distance. I looked down at her hairless cunt being pulled open by the pressure on her taught legs, then I knelt down with my arse over her face, replaced the dildo between her tits with my cock, roughly grabbed a tit in each hand and crudely wanked myself with Fiona's heavy tits.

She tried to shout out that it was hurting through her gag, so I sat my arse back down onto her face, feeling the plastic ball push up against my rectum. I spat a number of times onto Fiona's tits and rubbed the saliva into them to lube up my cock and fucked her tits, gobbing on them regularly until my cock hardened up to its full length.

I jumped off the bed and got back on at the other end, positioning myself between Fiona's wide open legs, easing myself up I guided my stiff cock so the tip rested in the entrance to her gaping hole and when I was comfortable and correctly placed I drilled the full 10" of my bulging cock straight into Fiona's pussy as hard as I could, I didn't stop until my balls were resting against the cheeks of her arse and my prick was buried to the hilt in her cunt.

"AAARRRGGH!" was all that Fiona screamed at the top of her voice, spit sprayed out of her mouth and through the holes in the ball jammed into her mouth. Almost immediately I raised my hips withdrawing my thick length to the last inch and then slammed it back into her again. I was not giving Fiona a nice easy start this morning, I banged my dick in and out of her wet pussy relentlessly, fucking her at a savage speed.

I pulled the gag down from her mouth and she gasped for breath shouting out in a feral voice "You're going to rip my cunt open, please stop it. URGH! Slow down, you're cock's too big for me!"

"Maybe this will shut you up, you fucking worthless slag!" I yelled at her as I ripped the pillowcase open and shoved her vibrator deep into her mouth, making her choke. I turned on the Thruster and looked into her eyes as she tried to swallow the thick latex head, each time it jerked forward towards the back of her mouth. I increased the pressure forcing it into her throat, Fiona couldn't take it anymore and the next time it entered her throat she violently puked, vomit sprayed out of her mouth and nostrils, splattering her face and dribbling onto the bed.

I pounded her cunt continually whilst she retched her guts up, I took a hold of the belt around her neck, leaving the dildo bucking away in her mouth and I twisted it, tightening it up and cutting off her air supply. Fiona's face started to turn red from lack of oxygen and I could see genuine fear in her eyes "I could snap your neck or choke you to death very easily like this, couldn't I?" I mocked her.

Fiona was turning a much deeper red now and I could see that she was very close to unconsciousness, I kept up the pressure for a few moments longer and just before I released the belt, she pissed herself with fear. The feeling was incredible, her hot urine forcing its way around my prick and spraying out in all directions, as I brutally pummelled her cunt with the full length of my cock .

As Fiona struggled to catch her breath and her piss subsided, I withdrew my swollen dick from her battered cunt and went about slackening off the knots that were tied to the bed, holding her legs in place. It was a brief respite for my brutalised sister in law as I retied them lower down the post, close to her hands. She now had her legs spread wide apart with her arse hole and pussy stretched open, lewdly pointing straight up at the ceiling. It can't have been comfortable for her at all, she was folded over with her knees almost touching her shoulders and I could feel the tension in her muscles as I rubbed my hands up and down her silk covered legs.

Having managed to get the vibrator out of her mouth, Fiona moaned to me about being trussed up like a piece of meat, I pulled the gag back up pushing it back between her pouting lips to shut her up. I made a slip knot in each end of my other bootlace and lay it across the back of her legs and placed the loops around her nipples. One at a time I gripped her stiff buds and pulled them hard, tightening the lace around them at the same time, then I pulled each slipknot tight, stretching her tits upwards by her engorged nipples and secured the lace with another knot between her legs.

cumtwice
cumtwice
34 Followers