Fire Alarm in the Girls' Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
395 Followers

Watching this, Kyle began to recover. He moved his hands to her hips and rubbed slightly in time with her movements. His reservoir of desire seemed endless tonight. His penis made its fastest recovery ever and stiffened.

Without looking, Janice's vagina could sense the change. She smiled and pressed down more firmly. He responded and grew to complete erection. Janice lifted her body and pulled aside the dainty, floral panties to free his again rock hard member. She guided his hands to her breasts and rested hers on his shoulders. His thumbs pressed her nipples and applied pressure.

She lowered herself until her vagina rested at the tip of his penis. His hips strained up to penetrate the folds of her warm and wet invitation. Janice toyed with him for a moment and then slowly impaled herself. Her soft and flooded lips opened to take him completely in. She moaned at the feeling of fullness. She settled there for a second and then slowly rocked sideways from cheek to cheek.

The movement was driving Kyle mad. He began to thrust, but she stilled him. Kyle accepted that she would control their actions.

Janice had never been so aggressive and determined to be in charge of their lovemaking. It felt different. It felt good. She stretched out to lay forward on top of him and placed her clitoris where it would get direct pressure. After the extended build up, it was the final thing she needed. She could sense her orgasm rising. While Kyle passively followed her lead, she began to fuck him hard. She pumped. He moaned. If possible, her clitoris got larger and harder. It drove her even more.

Within a few strokes, Janice felt her passion rise beyond control. Kyle started to squirm as his penis built to another orgasm. Janice was at the edge. She pumped wildly and exploded in a deep animal spasm of delight. A cry of triumph and satisfaction that echoed down the hall burst from her lips. Her pussy was in full flow and the contractions sending shivers of joy through her body tightened on Kyle's penis. He clenched his hands and experienced a second, smaller, but satisfying orgasm.

Janice lay on top of Kyle enjoying the buzz and listening to the racing beat of her heart. They were sweaty, exhausted and satiated. After a few minutes, she whispered in his ear, "You're the best, doll." She let him slip out and rolled off him.

With three orgasms, Kyle knew this had been the sexiest night of his life. As he drifted into a deep and dreamless sleep, he just hoped he would never hear another fire alarm.

Lying next to him in a blissful, post-orgasmic glow, Janice knew this had been the sexiest night of her life. She ran her hand over the pink nightgown still covering his chest. As she drifted into a deep and dreamless sleep, she hoped that the next time he slept over there'd be another fire alarm.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
395 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
ericahopeericahopealmost 5 years ago
Fun premise

I loved the creativity and the original premise. Well done!

CelimentiraCelimentiraalmost 13 years ago
Skirting danger

Nice twist on forced cross dressing leading to fun, excitement and increased intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Firetastic!

I loved the story! A very erotic story with various subplots. I hope that you do a sequel. You could go in many different directions with it. Certainly another Fire Alarm with the same characters and more of your friends discovery and sharing of your man. Another idea is the same characters with an addition of another male character.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Roommate Fun with an hot female roommate gets out of control.in Erotic Couplings
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
High School Hottie Scoring big with the hottest girl in school.in Erotic Couplings
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories