Fire and Ice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott drove himself into her heat and gasped, as always, at the incredible sensations raging from the contact of their skin. As he pushed his length further and further inside her, Kendra began to tighten, and his hand grazed the round curve of her cheek for a moment, before slapping down hard. Kendra gave a sharp cry, and clenched down on him again.

As Scott continued has driving thrusts into her ass, Kendra began to slowly rock in counterpoint to his motion. Her ass rose to meet him each time, and the tip of his cock began to bang into her most inner depths, and his balls pressed against her swollen lips.

Kendra began to feel the pressure building at the base of her spine as Scott's thrusts became more frequent, and her mouth hung open as she panted. She clenched down hard on the sinewy cock inside her, and Scott gasped at the strength of her grip, and lost control.

His roar was hoarse in his throat as he came, roughly heaving himself deeper and deeper inside of Kendra. Kendra's own climax raced through her at the constant feel of her lover's pulsations deep within her. They collapsed onto the bed, and the only sounds in the small room where the sounds of the two regaining their breath.

Scott slowly withdrew from her, his cock sliding out of Kendra with a small pop as she sighed. They were silent for a few moments, then she laughed softly. "I could nearly get woken up every morning like that…" Scott laughed as well, and held his arms around her tighter.

He was about to say something more when his phone rang. He looked at Kendra, who shrugged, then his brow creased. "You're the only one with this number." The ebony beauty sat up suddenly as the connotations of his statement sank in, and Scott slowly picked his phone up, and flipped it open. "Hello?"

Kendra looked out the window, but couldn't see anyone, and went about the room picking up their clothes and packing them away quickly. Scott's face grew ashen, and he nodded to himself as he closed the phone. Kendra stopped as his face contorted in sudden pain. "What is it?"

Scott looked at her, his eyes a mystery. "It's my brother. The Centre's persuaded him to come after me. Us. To come after us. He wants to meet."

Kendra nodded slowly and her eyes searched his face. "What else?"

"Nothing, that's all he said. The Shoplex in the next town, he said he'll be there in the tavern, an open place for quiet discussion." He frowned, and stood up, his face set. There was a deep pain there, something that Kendra hadn't seen before.

"So what's wrong?" Scott's jaw rippled as he clenched his teeth, and then he cricked his neck sharply.

"It's been a while since I last saw my brother." He turned away and reached for his jeans.

"Well, when was the last time you saw him?" Kendra tied the tail ends of her shirt together just above her waist, and flicked her long braids back over her shoulder. Scott's eyes took on a sudden steely cast, and he wrenched his belt across and tightened it. He leant forwards again and grabbed his plain black and grey t-shirt.

"When I killed him."

To be continued…

12