Fire and Ice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock slid up and down her canal, her wetness making him piston up and down inside of her. She was drenched in sweat as she bounced up and down on his cock, hard and faster. Marrack gritted his teeth as she screamed in pleasure, and came hard, covering his chest in squirts of her juice. She slowed as her energy dropped, but the lust thundering through her was too much, and she reached down to her red, swollen lips and began to play with herself, even as Marrack moved her over, his cum slickened cock pushing up inside her asshole easily.

Lotus cried in pain as she rode him, needing him, but unable to stand him. She collapsed down over him and Marrack snarled at her. His cock left her hole with a loud pop, and the doctor whimpered. Marrack slapped her already red ass cheeks, and pushed inside of her pussy again. She barely moaned as he entered her, and Marrack pushed her down onto the bonnet, one leg rising up over his shoulder as he began to move inside of her. She lay there, another conquest enslaved to his cock, and let him fuck her. He pounded his length iside of her hard, and felt the pressure in his balls begin to build. His cum was pouring out already, and he pulled out and jerked Lotus's head around.

His next blast hit her squarely in the face, and she shied away from it, until his stuffed his cock down her throat. He shuddered and gasped as she bit down, eliciting another burst of cum to coat her throat. She sank down, totally used, with a small smile. "Master, you've blessed me." Marrack looked away as she spoke, his cum still there, strands connecting her lips.

"Get in the car, cunt. We've got things to do."

Back at the motel, Kendra threw her jacket over one of the shabby chairs. Scott quietly shut the door behind them, and removed his own jacket. Kendra felt her pulse quicken at the sight of the tight black and grey shirt her lover wore. It clung to him like a second skin, and his jeans her tight against his butt. Lust coursed through her, and she frowned. "I think I need a shower, babe." Scott nodded and stretched. Something hit Kendra in the stomach, a pulse of pure sex hunger. "Your brother's hands have strange affects..." Scott nodded as he stared at her, silently.

The shower at the motel was large, and hot, just the way Kendra liked it. The wide showerhead poured water down over her like a steaming waterfall, and the bathroom filled with steam. Her hands worked shampoo through her hair, and then down over herself, working the raised nipples and then down to her heat. She began to move her fingers inside of herself as she moved, and leant against the steam fogged glass. Cool air blasted her back and she turned, but her lover was against her. Scott's huge frame was pressed against her, the water hitting his skin and cooling instantly.

Kendra's chocolate skin quivered as his cock pressed against her cheeks, large and thick. Her soap lathered hands dropped to his hips and moved in, soaping him up while the huge cryogenic nibbled and suckled at her throat and shoulder. Lust raced through them, and Scott's hips began to move, sliding his length up and down against her. Kendra turned back and steadied herself against the steamed glass, her hands and legs spread wide. "Take me..." she whispered, and Scott leant forwards, his tongue searching for hers.

He ducked down low, and his cock began to slide inside of her. Kendra sighed and whimpered as he moved up inside of her, his cock pushing inside of her slowly, excrutiatingly slowly. His cock was cold, cooling the permanent heat of her centre. Kendra began to writhe against the glass, feeling the smooth sheen sliding across her nipples as she pressed herself against it. Scott's hand slid over the curve of her hip and found the volcanic pebble that was her clit. Kendra squealed as her feet rose up off the tiles as pleasure shot through her like lightning.

She came hard as his ice coated finger rubbed against the liquid fire inside her, and her hands reached over her shoulders and grabbed his head, bringing his lips down to bite at her shoulder as she came, her breasts pressing hard against the glass shower screen. After a moment, she let go with one hand to steady herself on the glass as Scott kept moving against her, inside of her. She could feel the constant thrust and movement of his hips against her rear, and sighed as he kept moving inside of her, nothing more than perfect pleasure.

After several moments, Kendra leant back against her lover, tilting her head to the side and mouthing against his throat. "Do it, baby, do it hard, take me hard, I want your cum." Scott's eyes widened at her filthy words, but grinned and began to move his cock against her harder. Her tightness squeezed him, and her vice like grip hardened as he fucked her from behind harder and harder. The glass began to creak alarmingly as their rhythm increased dramatically, but neither cared, lost in the heat of the moment.

Scott began to grunt, and Kendra slapped herself on her ass as she felt her pressure building up again. Her ass moved back and forth, then sideways, swiveling around with Scott still inside of her, and it was too much. Scott gave a hoarse bellow as he came, and his hips gave one last giant thrust, pushing Kendra off her feet and against the glass, which cracked as she clung to it. The water washed over them as the thunder against their temples died, and Scott slumped back, leaning on the opposite wall. They slumped down to the floor of the shower, cradled in one another's arms.

Kendra reached up and turned off the taps, as Scott opened the door and slumped onto the bathroom floor. "Oh. My. Fucking. God." Kendra nodded and lay down on top of her lover. "Amen. That was amazing." She kissed at his chin and lay there, thoroughly spent. The phone began to ring, and Scott shook his head. "Later brother. I'm busy now."

Kendra sighed as the phone stopped after a minute. "Well?" Scott gave a soft laugh. "Bloody hell. I don't know what the fuck. I honestly don't. You think the three of us can take the Centre down?" Kendra pushed herself off of his chest and ran a finger down the side of his jaw. "Better than the two of us would have. Wee might even make it out of there alive. I don't know." Scott frowned for a moment. Then a smile lit his face, and he dragged his lover up his body to kiss her passionately. Kendra breathed in deeply and smiled. "And what was that for?" Scott motioned with his hand, and they got up, a little wobbly on their feet. Scott grabbed the two towels, and wrapped one around himself. "Baby, you're brilliant. You just gave me an idea."

To be continued.

12