Fire Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gargh's eyes narrowed and his grip tightened on his ram's reigns. "Aye, I know him, his name is Frehein, and he rules the flatlands over the hills to the east. It is his oppression which has enslaved the humans which once were my very friends. The Kakarani tribe contained very quiet and peaceful people, until he came and corrupted their minds and enslaved their souls." I could hear the passion exuding from his words. His eyes now gazed off into the distance as if reminiscing over some dreadful and horrific event.

"I'm very sorry Gargh."

Quickly his eyes snapped back to me, and his face softened. "Och, its alright lad."

Awkwardly, I just stood there, and just then I thought, "Have you seen a girl around here anywhere nearby perhaps?"

"Sorry lad, but I ha'en't. Perhaps if ye describe what she looks like I could."

"Well she has medium length brown hair, brown eyes, very pretty. Her name is Rachel Greene?"

"I might'a know someone by that description," he began. Suddenly, his eyes widened, and a groan escaped his lips. Slouching he fell off of his mount and landed face down in the dirt, an arrow in his back. But this arrow was unlike any other I had ever seen. There was no discernible shaft but instead was like black smoke, or floating shadow.

Quickly, I dashed next to him, and hefted him up, resting him on my lap so as to not drive the arrow deeper. He coughed and spluttered, "Run lad, run ta' Undan'Hafor and seek out Menther. Tell 'im you're a friend 'a Gargh's and e'll give ya' any aid ya need. Ya best be off, t'e dark ones 'ill be har soon, hel' me up."

Once I had helped him to his feet, he looked suspiciously around, and handed me a dagger with a fine hilt.

"Go!" he yelled. As I began backpedalling in the direction he pointed I noticed the arrow seemed to drain into him and his veins bulged and turned black. His Ram bolted and quickly could no longer be seen. If only I had been as smart.

He seemed to know what was coming. And as I watched, shadows gathered around him. Curiosity overcame fear and I stopped to watch. If only I hadn't. The shadows grew to five full hooded creatures with talon like fingers. One, who seemed to be the leader of the five, spread it's terrible hand over Gargh's face and a voice which sounded like a scream in a hollow tunnel issued from it.

"Krluk Ash' Orem." Somehow I understood the strange language. It meant "Shadows come forth". At that moment, Gargh seized forward and his whole body turned black. The same black wispy shadow that had pierced him, rose out of his mouth. As more came, it began to take the silhouette of a dwarf, until it seemed a shade of Gargh stood before them. The black body of Gargh crumbled and flew away, dust in the wind. The shade left standing there slowly descended into the ground and joined the shadows of the Dark Ones around him.

"Gargh!" I screamed, stricken by the horrific sight not 30 yards away from me. Instantly the Dark Ones looked towards me. I could see small red eyes beneath their shadowy hoods as they all turned to face me. Their leader took a step forward and let out a high pitched scream that made me cringe as it assaulted my ears.

Fear froze me in place. The five wraiths flew towards me in the shape of ravens. They assembled around me like they had Gargh. Their Leader drew a blade of smoke and shadow from beneath his cloak. Cold shadow seemed to embrace me, whispers of death flew by my ears and the skies darkened. My eyes closed in defeat, and I felt the blade pierce me. It didn't cut me like a normal blade, but seemed to impale my heart-- my soul. As it did, images of my friends back home, of Rachel flashed through my mind. Somewhere deep inside of me, I felt light and warmth.

Like a tiny fire, it flickered seeking to grow. To feed it, I gave it my hopes and it flared up. I opened my eyes to see the claws still holding the weapon, and my tattoo glowing.

Some kind of instinct took over at that second, and I let out a roar, greater and more terrible than a lion's. Light poured out and the Dark Ones reared back. My body erupted in a white fire, yet I wasn't burned or even afraid. I stood, and took a stable stance with legs spread, and my hands out in front of me. My fingers were like claws.

I didn't know what I was doing, I was in control, but it was like someone else was guiding me. I leapt into the air and spun. The fire around me grew brighter, and when I landed it swirled around me like a cyclone of fire that reached to the sky. The Dark Ones were swept up in the fiery storm and screamed as they disintegrated in the flames. Once they were gone, I took a deep breath and the flaming twister stopped. But before me was what seemed like a shadowy cocoon.

Splitting open, I saw that it was the Leader of the Dark Ones. It's eyes were squinted savagely at me. He raised his hands out to his sides and a shadowy wall rose behind him. Suddenly he lunged his talons at me and the wall flew at me, taking the shape of thousands of tiny black birds.

They swarmed around me, pecking and biting. Some pushed their way into my mouth, and I could feel their shadow creeping toward the heart of my fire in my stomach. Fear began to take hold of me again, but instinct again took control. I calmed myself, and took a deep breath through my nose. I released the air and fire in a roar that burst in front of me, blasting away all the shadowy creatures around me, and clashing into the Dark One. I heard the scream as it evaporated in my fiery roar.

Battle was over, I looked around, weariness suddenly overtaking me. The flame around me extinguished, and everything went black.

***Chapter 4 - The Querthi***

When I awoke, it was to the face of an old woman. Her wrinkles were bent in the loving way and not the familiar scolding way of Mrs. Horth. I was in a comfortable bed, surrounded by gold and white walls. The ceiling was high, and peeked into a dome of glass, which shone in the bright rays of the sun outside. As I turned to observe my surroundings more I saw these little fairy-like creatures buzzing around the room. Each were dressed in dazzling togas of white and gold. They were the most beautiful little creatures I had ever seen. Their skin glowed and sparkled and their faces were simply radiant.

One came to the elderly lady and asked in a high pitched chirp, "Will he be alright?"

"Yes," She responded in a gentle tone, "he will be extremely weak from using his Shifu Ki. Give him another couple days and he will be ready to move on. You may continue with his treatment, I'm afraid I'm getting a little too old for this."

"Aw, but Khala you are the best!" said the little Fairy with a sympathetic frown.

"You're too kind Teera," the old woman added with a smile, then turned to address the rest of the fairies, "Now let's give these two some room so that the healing may continue." With that, all but whom I presumed to be Teera left the room. The one called Khala simply disintegrated into gold particles and flew away, however due to the magical and surprising nature of my time in this land already, I hardly managed to gape.

"Heeheehee," came a giggle, bringing my attention back to Teera, "I see you're not from around here!"

"You see right! I woke up in the forest here two days ago with these strange tattoo's and I met a dwarf and then got attacked by these shadow guys and then I was on fire and then I woke up here." Teera, barely 6 inches tall, flew down beside my bed and spread her arms out like she was yawning. She began to grow, slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed. The growing continued till she was nearly 5' 3", the whole while golden glowing particles falling off her. Seeing her a normal size let me get more detail that I hadn't noticed before. She had curly brown hair with gold and green sparkles in it, crowning an exotic face with golden, auburn eyes. Her whole body seemed to be covered with gold sparkly paint. The wings were glossy like an opal. Slender, proportioned legs peeked out from her toga. Overall she exuded a very sexual essence, even from her innocent smile.

Gracefully she put a hand on my chest and sat on my bedside. Already I could feel my manhood begin to harden.

"I have to admit," Teera said timidly, "I've never healed a man with the Shifu Ki. I've heard it's quite intense." She blushed a light shade of red. "Since this is your first time in this land, I would suppose you've never been healed by a Querthi?" I shook my head, caught in her exotic beauty. The shaft of my cock swelled and twitched at her words.

"Well, it is a temporary symbiotic relationship. Your essence will give me strength and my essence will help you recover your power," she stated with a shy grin. As she continued, her hand caressed lightly over my chest, only adding to my aroused state. Teera leaned forward, right next to my ear, and in a sultry voice said, "Do you desire to heal with me?"

I wouldn't say heal per se. Throatily I responded, "Yes. My name is Mark by the way." She giggled merrily and leaned forward to give me a quick kiss. Her lips tasted like fresh fruit, yet still with an overbearing sexual aura. It was also then that I realized I was completely naked under nothing but a white silk sheet, my 8 inch cock at full mast.

Teera's hand slowly glided down my chest, taking the sheet down with it. Her eyes stayed locked with mine. I lay there, frozen by the conflicts of desire and confusion as they warred inside me. In what seemed like 10 minutes, her hand found it's way down to my cock, encircling it with her delicate soft fingers. Slowly, she pulled up my shaft and then back down, falling into a gentle stroking rhythm. Breaking our eye lock, she peered down at her ministrations.

"I see you're ready for the healing," she said with a giggle and grin. "I can smell your power already, it's intoxicating. Mmm I'm ready I think too. Oh but I must taste it first!" With that she sunk down to get a closer look at my dick. Tentatively she licked the head. The warmth and wetness of her mouth soon enveloped my cock. Licking, sucking, and slurping she drew out my pre-cum as well as several involuntary moans.

"Oh, mmmnnn, that feels good Teera. Don't stop." A playful dart of her eyes let me know she was enjoying this almost as much as I was.

"Mmmm, oh your power tastes divine Mark! I can't wait for you to fill me with it!" With that she stood up and disrobed. She revealed an slight athletic build with voluptuous 32 C breasts, or at least that's what I guessed. Her brown nipples stood at attention on her proud breasts, erect and begging to be sucked. Smooth, golden, sparkly skin led down to a shaved pussy. It was glistening with excitement already. In fact, her excitement was starting to dribble down her inner thighs.

Now I won't say that I never watched porn, but I tell you this, it is nothing compared to the real thing. Nothing. And I was completely unprepared. She mounted me, rubbing her smooth labia against the head of my dick.

"Oh, mmm, Mark are you ready? I need you in me so badly. Please fill me with your essence!" Sure I'm a virgin, but who am I to say no? I put my hands on her hips and lightly but firmly pulled her weight down, slowly impaling her on my cock. She was remarkably tight, unlike anything I'd ever felt before.

"Ooooh, yessssssss, fill me." she sighed. "Oh god Mark, you feel so good inside me!" Guiding her with my hands, she began to rise and fall, coating my cock with her glistening arousal. Soon she fell into a good rhythm, and my hands wandered to her beautiful globes. I gently caressed her skin, flicking my thumbs lightly over her nipples in sync with our fucking.

"Mmmmm! Hehehe, Mark that, mmm, oh that feels good, don't stop!" Catching her nipples between my thumb and index finger, I began to roll and pinch them, giving the slightest bit of pain yet a surge of pleasure. As evidenced by the quickening of her pace. It was becoming wild as need consumed us. "Oh yes! Fuck me hard!" With that she plunged down on my mouth with hers, probing mine with her tongue. My eyes closed and my tongue played back, mingling with hers.

It was then that I felt the fire inside begin to waken. All the pleasure from my cock and my mouth went directly to that fire. I felt it's heat all over my body. Faintly it began, but quickly it grew. Teera drew her mouth away from mine to scream, "OOOOoohhhhh, Yes! Mark! Oh my god, Fuck me! Fuuuuck me haarrdd! Mmmm! Yes! I feel the Shifu Ki!"

I opened my eyes to see us both erupt in the white fire, painless and cool, yet hot with passion. Instinct took over and I flipped us, laying her, careful not to bend her wings, on her back, with me between her legs, one knee on the bed and one foot on the floor. With all the energy I could summon, I fucked her hard. Driving my ramming cock into her repeatedly like a jackhammer. Her screams became incoherant and my thoughts became more scattered with fucking dominating my higher and lower brain functions. One hand steadied me above her, while the other groped her tits and pinched and pulled her nipples.

Teera screamed a warning, "God I'm going to cummm!!!!!! Mmmm ahhh yessss!!!!" Her pussy vibrated around my cock, sucking me even deeper and harder into her deep canal. A roar escaped past my lips to join in with her scream as I felt the heat from my body suddenly rush to my balls and out my dick as I came hard into her. The entire room erupted in white flames as our passion and power engulfed the world around us. My seed, my essence, fired into her hungry pussy, volley after volley as her muscles milked me dry.

Our screams slowly died down as I continued on softly humping her. She looked so radiant below me, like a star that shone so brightly to be able to overpower the sun itself! Her eyes locked with mine.

"Mmm, yes Mark, that was a good first session. You should rest a while then we'll have another. Realizing my own sudden exhaustion I collapsed next to her on the bed. I took deep breaths of her scent and soon closed my eyes as sleep carried me gently away.

12