Fire Island 1960 Something Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before - with her hand, and with mine on her, and when she had started with her mouth - it was sort of secretive, happening, but not where I could see it. But now I could see my cock in her mouth, see her moving on, see that she wanted to make it good for me, and it was feeling so good, and she was making purring-like sounds that made it sound like she was enjoying doing it. I felt like I was about to come, it was so good. Did she want to let me come in her mouth, I wondered. But then she raised her head and smiled at me again.

"I was afraid I was going to come in your mouth, that felt so good."

"I know, but not yet. I like to make it feel good, but now I want to feel it."

She got up and knelt over me and reached down and rubbed it on her pussy - on her "mushie" - and then slowly let it slide into her. Good thing, she did it so slowly and then held still. I still felt like I was about to come.

She just knelt there over me, real still, her breasts hanging - they didn't really hang, they were too firm to hang - her breasts over me, her eyes closed with a satisfied expression on her face. "Mmmm, that feels so good in my mushie; you feel so good in me, just having you in me."

I held her breasts and played with her nipples, and she nodded, still holding her hips still. "Um-hmm," she sighed, "I like that." She leaned lower and forward. Oh, I thought, she wants me to suck on her. Mmmm, it was nice, sucking and licking her tight nipple. "Mmmm, that's good," she sighed and then moved her shoulders, and I sucked on her other nipple and tried to make it good for the first one with my fingers.

It was so nice to be making it good for her, and I wondered what it felt like for a girl to have her breasts sucked and to have a cock in her pussy. However it felt, it must have felt good. She was just sighing and enjoying it. And my arousal had calmed. Of course, I was still hard, but didn't feel like I was about to come. She must have known I needed a pause, but then she began to move her hips, just a little, making it feel better for me again, and for her too, I guess, not moving up and down on me, just rocking her hips. I felt like I could enjoy it like that for a long time and then thought: of course, she wants to really come. It had been too short before, my first time, but now she wants to come like that time with her cousin, going all wet. I sure hoped we could, that I could hold off long enough.

And then she sat up, pulling my cock in her back. She still had her eyes closed, with an intent, dreamy look, and then put her hand down and started to rub her clitoris. I was surprised, but she looked so contented, playing with herself, her stomach drawing in occasionally, and her mushie moving on me every now and then, not letting me forget where it was.

In her "fucking cunt", I thought to myself, then very surprised at my spontaneous choice of words. I held her breasts again, and she nodded appreciatively as I pulled at her nipples and wondered if she just wanted to come this way, if she could, and how long it would take, and then thought again: yes, my cock is in her fucking cunt, and it didn't seem so crude or dirty this time; yes, we're fucking, really fucking, and she's masturbating herself, and if that makes it better for her, she should enjoy it. If she started to come, and her pussy/mushie started to contract like she had told, that would surely make me come too. And then it occurred to me that she hadn't contracted like that when we were on the patio, that she probably hadn't come at all the first time, and was a little chagrined at not have made it better for her, and really hoped she could this time.

It took longer to tell all that than when I was thinking it. She was still playing with herself and moving her hips back and forth on my cock, making it feel good, no doubt, for her too.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and smiled at me and then said: "I guess you're surprised," and glanced down at her hand. Her eyes closed again. Her fingers were still gently moving on her. "A little," I replied, "but you know what you like, what you want, and I sure want it to be good for you - this time - as good as it can be ... for me too." Her eyes opened again and she smiled again: "Me too, for both of us. I could do this for ever, just holding you and .... It's just so good, having your cock in my mushie and feeling you excite my nipples. My mushie likes it when you do that." Her eyes closed again, and her fingers continued as she rocked her hips again, and she was humming or moaning softly, so satisfied with arousing herself - and me too, feeling her mushie gently moving on my cock. Yes, this could go on for ever, I thought.

"Uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn," she was moaning quietly, her mouth half open. God, I thought, girls have it good if they can keep enjoying it for so long without coming. "Uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn," she continued, and then without opening her eyes asked me to sit up and suck her breasts again.

When I did, she got her feet around behind my ass, and I held her breast up to my mouth and sucked on her nipple, feeling the backs of her fingers as they still moved on her. My other hand was rubbing up and down her back. God, it was good, touching a naked woman, sucking her breast as my hand rubbed the nape of her neck and then slid down, all over her ass, and I hoped it made it feel good for her, and it sounded like it was as she kept moaning and sighing.

"Kiss me." Her sudden almost command brought me out of the reverie of sucking her nipple. I had been enjoying like a baby. "Oh, kiss me, hold my ass." Her mouth almost attacked me, desperately moving and sucking on my tongue and thrusting hers in my mouth as I held her ass with both hands, gripping her and sliding my fingers along the start of her cleft. They seemed to want to rub the hard base of her spine and to touch the soft spot beneath it. And she was still moaning as we kissed, holding my shoulders with one arm as her fingers kept moving between our bodies as her hips rocked to and fro on my cock.

"Lower," she whispered, "touch me lower down." I wasn't sure what she meant. "Please," she gasped. "like in the shower .... Rub it." And she began to kiss again, sucking hard on my tongue, like she wanted more of it. I understood now what she wanted me to do, and found her asshole and started to rub it. "Um-hmm!" she moaned with a nod, and I felt her contract on my cock, and felt her asshole contract too. "Yes!" she panted, "good!" And I did it some more and she contracted again, and then again. And then she clutched me with both arms around my neck, her head over my shoulder, and panted: "Fuck me! Fuck me!" And she started to move up and down on my cock, and I rubbed her and helped her ride up and down it, feeling her clutch my cock, her cunt and asshole throbbing, and she was gasping and panting: "Fuck it! Fuck it!" And then she started to come, streams of warm moisture flowing from her cunt, again and again, running down warm on my balls, and I was coming in the clutch of her pussy, in the clutch of her fucking cunt, and she was whimpering while she still hugged my neck, still riding up and down on my fucking cock while she still came.

Sorry, that sounded pretty crude, using those words, but that's the way I felt then.

Then suddenly she just slumped, hanging on my shoulders. I held her to me. It seemed like she might have just dropped to the bed if I hadn't. I could feel her heavy breathing, mine too, but she made no sound or move. God, I thought, we really did it this time. If I hadn't heard that girls sometimes pass out when it had been so good, I would have been worried, but now I was just thankful that I knew at least about that, and so happy it had been so good for her - and for me - and pleased and a little proud that I had been able to do good enough for her.

Slowly she came to herself, raised her head and then kissed me gently before whispering: "Mmmm, that was real good. Thank you. That was just so good. You were so good, so good to me. I wanted that. God, did I want that! Thank you." And she kissed me again.

I felt my cock slip out of her, and she slid off my lap onto the bed between my legs. She looked down at my soft cock and held it. "Thank you, cock," and then felt the bed. "Talk about sopping wet. That was better than that time with my cousin. Well not better in the end. Oh, maybe, yes; I didn't pass out: 'petit mort'", and she pronounced the final Ts .

"Peti' mor'," I corrected her.

"Oh, that's the correct pronunciation: 'peti' mor', thanks. A little death. And we didn't do it near so long. Now, I'm surprised that I really came so good that time, but real happy; it set a standard, one not often achieved. But that doesn't matter. Girls usually like it, even when it isn't that good, if it's good enough, and usually it is, if the guy has some experience."

I guess I frowned or something, thinking about our doing it on the patio.

"That's all right. I didn't really expect it to work, out there," and she nodded towards the patio:

"and was pretty sure we would get a second chance. Yeah, sometimes I just like it to go on and on, like I said, when I do it to myself. That's so good, just letting it continue, like waves rolling up on the shore, just on and on, getting a little better, then a little less arousing, then better again, on and on. It's so good, good enough, satisfying enough. That's often how it is when I do it by myself, and then I just go to sleep. But it is much better with a man, with a cock in my mushie and the promise that when I want, we can start fucking, like we did - and then with your help. That was the cream on the cake, thank you."

"My cream on your cake, eating it and having it too," I said, liking my turn of phrase.

"Yeah," she replied and grinned at me:

"I really liked that, wanted to feel it there, just like you did it. It's so arousing then at the end. Thanks. God, we did everything we could to make it good. That doesn't happen often. My husband doesn't like me to touch myself, doesn't like to know that I sometimes do it to myself when I'm alone. I guess he thinks it offends his masculinity."

She looked a little disappointed and got up: "Can't have everything in life."

We looked at each other, she at my slack cock and I at her lovely tanned breasts and little girl's bare pussy, also tanned. She looked like a statue.

"You're lovely, ... like some sculptor's dream."

She smiled:

"Thanks. You're pretty good yourself, more than pretty good when you do it as good as that, a perfect score in bedroom gymnastics. Let's shower again."

I laughed and sprang out of bed and joined her, thinking: Gosh, kid, you sure are lucky: your first time - your second time already - and you really made her come, learned how it is when a girl really comes, wow!

This time under the shower, we were more intimate, soaping each other and then just standing under the water kissing as our hands explored, not embracing, our hands on each other's sex and then pressed together holding each other's ass and rubbing each other's asshole as we kissed. My cock was full but just pressing against her - between - her thighs, and it felt good, also her fingers on me.

Finally we stopped and dried off and went back in the living room. Obviously we weren't going to put anything on.

"Do you always go naked when you're alone?"

"Um-hmm, out here during the week, when there isn't much chance that someone might come. Wouldn't you?"

"I never thought about doing it, ... before; not many opportunities. It's nice. I wonder if they are, over at our place?"

"I bet, if they are like other young couples. Ask them?"

"They would wonder how I came to, what made me think of that."

"Yeah, I guess so, and they would be right. Look at us!"

She smiled at me and then looked down at herself.

"What do you want for lunch?"

"I don't care, but I sure am hungry."

"That's good. So am I. Nothing like a good workout to work up an appetite. What about some eggs scrambled with sausage bits? No, I can make an omelette with sausage and cheese filling, and spices."

That sounded good, so she started to make it, stirring up half a dozen eggs, saying: "This is going to ruin my supplies for the week, but I think we deserve it." I could only agree, standing near her, and then stroking her ass. God, it was nice, being so familiar, so sexy familiar, stroking down over her ass and gripping the inside of her thigh! And she liked it too, humming appreciatively, but then asked me to stop, "or I might spill too much salt," and smiled at me. So I set the table while she finished the omelette. She asked what I wanted to drink: "Water, milk, beer, wine?"

Suddenly her question reminded me of stewardesses' offer in a plane, recalling the joke about offering "beer, wine or me?" I was about to remark on it, but then realized that she might not find it funny, certainly not original - or complimentary - and only asked if this was first or tourist class. She was quick with the reply:

"You've made this first class," and winked at me, adding "thank you."

"Not by myself, thank you. What do you recommend?"

"I recommend a red wine with the omelette, but some people prefer beer. I'm going to have the wine." "I think I'll have a beer," I replied, thinking I was also pretty thirsty, and feeling a bit bad about breaking training, but grinned at myself, recalling her "perfect score in bedroom gymnastics".

"What are you grinning at?" she asked, and I told her, and she laughed with me, and then got the wine bottle and asked me to open it while she dished up.

It was a real good omelette, and I was thankful that she had offered me a large can of beer, and she had at least two glasses of wine. We were feeling pretty good for a Monday afternoon, not even considering everything else, and it seem fully normal to be sitting at the table naked, well, almost normal, if I didn't look at her breasts, and once when I did, she teased me when she noticed, bringing her hand up under one and moving it. Oh yes, the sexual tension was a nice background to everything that happened. How could it be otherwise?

After we cleaned up, she asked if we should go back in the sun, which sounded like a good idea. This time, after the lunch and beer and all, I felt like I could really relax, so we did, and it was good. She spread sunoil on my bottom again, and when I turned over, laughed and oiled my hips and cock and balls, playing with them a little, smiling at me as she did it.

The sun felt real good on my naked sex, and she agreed, when I mentioned it. Usually we were touching each other some way, holding hands, or with a hand on the other's body, however we were lying. I dozed off, both of us lying on our backs with my hand on her hipbone.

I woke up when she rolled on her side, at first thinking I was lying on our own deck, but then slowly recalling where I was and opened my eyes. The sun was lower, and she was looking at me. I turned my head to her, and she smiled:

"You look so sweet, lying like a big baby," and I suddenly recalled that we were naked. "Some girls would be happy to have breasts like yours," and she reached over and held my far breast.

"How do you know?" I asked without much thought.

"That's another story," and her thumb moved around my nipple.

Suddenly I wondered if she had held another girl's breast that way, "another story"? Had she done it with another girl? And I recalled that she was naked too. I raised my hand and rubbed the backs of my fingers against her, down against her smooth "mushie".

"You're a pretty nice big baby too," and smiled at her and added:

"and a lot of nice big girl," and reached over and felt her breast with my other hand.

"Um-hmm," she agreed with a smile and squeezed my breast:

"And like it, being your big baby girl ... up here and down there.," and she pressed her hips forward against my fingers.

Oooh, that made my cock stir. I sat up and looked down at her, up and down her body.

"Am I lucky or something," I said, more a statement than a question.

"Not any more than me," she replied and smiled and opened her thighs.

"Then we're both pretty lucky, ... or something," I answered, and she nodded and drew her thigh up on the towel and raised her other thigh and propped her foot on the other one. Her pussy/mushie open. Was she inviting me to do it again?

I looked back at her face and saw her glance down along her body, and then back at me with another smile. Yes, she definitely was thinking about it, signalling with her body and eyes that she was thinking about it. How many times a day could a man do it! My cock was suggesting it was still interested. Did we want to ... fuck again? Just do it? She didn't look like she would say no, but I didn't want to start that fast. Oh, I wanted to see her pussy, see her mushie. My cock had been in it, twice, but I wanted to see it now, a woman's sex. And it didn't seem that she would mind or be surprised. Was she inviting me to lay my head on her thigh?

I did. It was a real comfortable pillow. She move closer to me and drew my thigh up under her head, and I put my hand on her waist. She just sighed contentedly. It looked just about like I had expected, and I suddenly wondered how much difference there could be in the way they looked.

"Like what you see," she asked, surprising me.

"Um-hmm, I was wondering how different they could be."

"You'll have to find that out for yourself," she answered, and we both chuckled.

I wondered how much hair she would have had and let my hand slide down and explore, feeling the shaven area. It was larger than I had anticipated, and then my fingers slid down closer to her mushie, and she obliged me by raising her thigh straight up. "Thanks," I murmered, and pressed back her lips. Oooh, it was interesting, the folds of her inner lips and her clitoris. Her stomach drew in. Was she aroused?

I slid my hand back up on her shaven area and she lowered her leg again, asking:

"Satisfied?"

"Yeah, especially what it can do."

"Um-hmm, me too."

We were silent for a while. Of course I was thinking about oral sex, with it right in front of my nose, and with her having done it to me, and with her telling about how it was to do it to herself. Certainly a tongue could excite as much as a finger. What did it taste like, I wondered.

"Curious?" she suddenly asked.

"Um-hmm. ... "Girls like it?"

"Like what?"

"Like what you did."

"Guys doing it to, ... to me?"

"Um-hmm."

Hm-hmm! Nice of you to ask. Oh yes, of course they do, most of them, anyway, and a lot more than like doing it the other way ... like I did."

She touched my cock.

"That's a pity."

"Um-hmm," she agreed, and then added:

"Luckily for us, most men like to do, or at least are willing to."

"Yeah, I can imagine. Anything to get at the seat of all evil."

"Or the center of passion."

"Yeah, that's better."

We were silent for another moment. Obviously she liked it, the way she had spoken about it.

I was curious. Who had done it to her the first time - not her cousin - some high school friend, an older man with experience, like an airline pilot or passenger?

"Tell me something," I asked: "when was the first time you did it, I mean, that someone did it to you?"

"You want another first time story? When are you going to do for the first time?"

"When you've told me."

"That's unfair! What if you don't?"

"Oh, I will. I want to and am not going to miss the opportunity, ... unless you don't like it. ... Here, a kiss as a promise," and slid my head forward and kissed her mushie.

"Um-ummm!" she sighed, "You know how to make a girl break her word. I promised never to tell, 'cross my heart and hope to die'." "Really?" "Umm-hmm, but I'll risk it."