Fire Pole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantdog
cantdog
27 Followers

Snowcroft's gaze lit on Nancy's sassy ass in the green linen. He stepped into it, against it, firmly holding her shoulder, and kissed her nape. She smelled a lot like the chemicals in the shop, but he didn't care.

"I promise.. But that's so wonderful!..."

Coasting his lips over the little hairs, he pressed his lips in again. This time it was a sweet spot! Nancy drew in a sharp little breath and squirmed her ass against him. He was rising more firmly, she could feel it. Her neck sent an electrical tingle right through her. She held his hand still on her shoulder and concentrated on Stella. Damn the man!

"Okay then, Wednesday at one... But definitely! You'll have to tell me all, darling!..."

She slapped his hand a little and bumped him away. Sean stepped politely out of contact. She was blushing, he noticed. In seconds she had finished with Stella. Hanging up, she turned accusing eyes to him. "Now come here," she said.

Kissing, they drank each other. "Upstairs," she murmured. "Come with me." - - - "Okay, now talk to me, Sean," she said, "What do you want out of this?" He sat in a maple chair, removing his shoes, and she stood leaning on a vanity in just her green skirt, catching his eye in the mirror.

"What I really want? Well, I saw that massage oil there, and we have a lot of time."

"Really?" Amusement spread across her weathered face.

"I guess I want to give you a long rub and then eat you, to start with." He frowned. "What's so funny?" Sean stood and removed his trousers and boxers. He's a good looking man, she reflected. He looks better all the time.

"Nothing, really, not about that," Nancy said. She knelt and took his cock in her hand while he unbuttoned his shirt. "I might want to suck once in a while; you don't mind if I interrupt you for a taste of this, do you?" She lifted it and licked the length of it. He smelled good.

"No, you just ask and you got it," promised Snowcroft. "But what's the joke?"

Her touch was good, she held him like she meant it. He tossed the shirt and stroked her ear affectionately while she sucked him in and rolled him on her tongue.

With a little slurp she released him and stood up. "I meant about us. You're married. I mean, you're really married, I heard you talking about her. But you're here, and I don't think you do this a lot."

"I never have. But I need it. I just need it, and I want you. What are you asking?"

"I don't want to screw up your life, or my life. You understand?"

"So...?" Sean unzipped and unhooked the little linen skirt and let it fall. Ass. Nice ass. Looks better close up! He was delighted with her body, and he wasn't planning to discuss his wife all day. He stroked the sweet pale skin.

"We can't have a love affair, and I want you to know that. This is sport fucking. Fun. That's all." She grinned. "Like what you see, cowboy?"

"You're really fine, kid! Sport fucking!" He laughed. "Okay, thanks for clearing that up. That's exactly what I need. Sport fucking! Lie down, I'll get the oil."

"Help me strip the bed." They took it down to just a sheet and she lay on her belly for him. He kissed her on the nape and played with her ass and thighs, kissing and nuzzling his way down. He opened her cheeks and licked her pussy.

"Go for it!" she said. He settled in, lying across her legs, and she spread to let him have it. "That's really sweet, baby," she said.

It was, too. She lost any reservation in just a minute's time. He knew what he was doing. She relaxed and let herself be called in, as it were. His gentle yet insistent intensity, his sweet teases and soft kisses brought her to a focus.

She left the whole world behind and enjoyed the slow build. His strong hands lifted and tilted her hips as he became more deeply involved. She crooned wordlessly, luxuriating and giving direction, too, a little. He paid attention to the clues and moved her closer to a first peak.

When it came it was not small. As the wave receded, tingling, she noticed she was clutching her arms with both hands and panting loudly. "Christ, Sean! Oh, Christ!" She wanted to tell him to put something in there!

But he was already doing that. He leaned on one arm, and fucked in with his free hand, licking her anus. Still pumping his fingers, he lifted his head. "Turn over," he said tersely.

She moaned and turned her body. As soon as his weight came off her legs, she was spread wide, knees up, pulling his head in for more. His fingers dove in again like an otter into a stream, his mouth went to the top of her pussy; but he was still building it, lifting the intensity a notch at a time.

His other hand lay crosswise below her navel, as if to steady her womb. It was a sensation she'd never had. His palm pushed down into the softness and held there while his mouth shook the mound rapidly side-to-side, with just the slightest little clit licks. All the while his hand fucked with a firm and serious stroke. She pushed his head down, still wanting more.

"Lick more, dammit, lick!" He did, suddenly, sucking clit and lapping, then more, then furiously! She lost track of everything but that tongue in a powerful shockwave, then another, and a third!

Was that her voice doing all that screaming? Her legs had shot out flat, straining. One off them was stuck into the air straight over his shoulder. He didn't stop, and she almost went black! Her legs twitched, toes pointed, shaking! Her hands pounded on his head, she had orgasm after orgasm.

Sean eased off and just kissed her swollen flesh, and she came out of that place, grateful to have gone there, but grateful to be allowed to return. She found speech. His hand slid out of her and he turned a triumphant grin to her face.

"Sean, you say she doesn't want sex much?" Nancy couldn't imagine turning that away.

"Not like I do. If you're good for a minute, I'll get that oil."

"Good for a minute! Jesus!" Nancy muttered. She was still shaking a little. What the fuck, it was like a whirlwind!

Sean arose and stretched, then picked up the oil bottle, idly reading the label. His cock stood out and pointed up. It wasn't huge or anything, but it stood out nicely and she wanted to feel it.

"Let me suck that!" She scooted to the edge of the bed and took him by the hips.

"Sit. Put the oil down," she said.

She sat him down and knelt between his warm legs, resting her elbows on his thighs, and sucked him in right away. He was really hard, and he tasted salty and fleshy. Cock! She did like cock. Eagerly she pumped her mouth on him a few times. He smelled fine. Her wet pussy still tingled down between her legs and she had cock in her mouth; life seemed good! She came off the end to grin.

"I want to make you come, Sean. Just a second." In the drawer was a condom. He reached in and toyed with her breasts while she fussed with it. "Okay, baby, get ready for a big one."

He had a wide glans; it was cute, like a mushroom cap. She imagined the edge of it scraping deliciously inside her pussy on the upstroke.

"Easy, Nancy-babe," she chided herself. "We got all afternoon, here." He worked her breasts while she got to work, with an aim to give him something really epic.

She skipped teasing and went for strong stimulation from the beginning, pumping and tongueing ferociously. His hands lost their sure touch on her breasts, she noticed. "Hah! I got him going, now," she told herself. She watched his face and listened critically to his moans and exclamations, driving him deliberately out of his mind.

She brought him nearer to his come. His legs tensed under her arms, he sat higher and his face turned to the ceiling. She slowed down suddenly and licked sweetly all up and down, gently, lightly. He was almost there, almost there, and the maddening sweet tongue work wouldn't let him get it!

"I'm gonna make it last, just a bit longer, baby!"

"Oh for Christ's sake, suck, suck!!"

"You leave it to me," she said, exulting. She could feel his pulse in it! It was as hard as bone and jerked with every rapid pump of his heart. She slid her mouth down the length and took him into her throat, bringing a scream. He clutched the bed. She came quickly back off and blew air on it, eyes twinkling, then licked his balls a while. Meanwhile, he hung onto the bed, white-knuckled, and swore between his teeth.

"Shoe's on the other foot, now," she thought. His balls were fun, but his obvious agony was more fun. She let them roll over her cheeks and nose, coming up from time to time for another lick of his pulsing cock, or a brief lingering suck.

"Sean?" He turned his head and met her eyes again. "I been bad, Sean; I'm gonna bend over, and I think you ought to fuck me."

He pulled fiercely up on her arm. "Get up, get up," he commanded. She bent delicately, legs together, and rested her chin on her folded hands. His strong fingers grabbed her hips painfully and he swung in, deep.

Yeah.

He howled and pounded madly into her. He was an animal, it was awesome. She squeezed his cock with her pelvic muscles once, and that was it!

Snowcroft was an ass-oriented man, anyhow; her exquisite little move, bending over with her knees together, slapped him like a body rush. From behind his head somewhere, pouring forward into his skull, came a raging need which destroyed his rational mind like the paper tube on a firecracker. He was so hard he had to jack the thing down, away from his belly, to point it in the right direction, but he was on automatic pilot. He entered her all at once, fluidly. The soft grip and enclosing warmth hauled a howl from him, it was so perfect!

His reason leaked back in as he held her hips and thrust. He noticed he was making weird noises and cut them off. How strange, after so many years, to be in another woman like this!

Then she did something with her pussy; it grabbed him like a sea creature, and his mind went off somewhere by itself again. Grunting and cursing randomly, he drove again and again into Nancy, while the first twinge struck like a two-and-a-half being charged in your hands-- irresistible, all-important! The next! He could feel the pulses, each with its own charge of tingling joy, pass like staccato bass notes along his fiendishly hard cock, feel each jump and spurt spread another wave of pleasure through his helpless body.

His quick pounding thrusts broke into a rhythmless deep shove, shove; she could feel every twitch of cock as the hot organ leaped up and expanded inside her with his spasms. It would have been lovely to feel the slathers of cum each time, too, but you can't have everything.

After a moment his grunts and curses subsided, and his knees gave out. He retreated and she straightened up, rubbing her hips where he'd dug his hands in so hard.

"There, now. Lie down, baby," she said soothingly. "I'll give you the first backrub."

"M'God, Nancy," he said. She'd reduced him to babbling. "You really..." But he lay down, and then rolled over when she told him to.

Having stripped off his condom, she applied the oil and spread it, then kneaded his back muscles. "There, hon. We have hours yet! Mmm, you have such a nice ass. Tell me about your other lovers. You're too good at this to be a one-woman man."

"That would be going back. I've been married for eleven years."

"Have you ever had a virgin?"

"That would be telling," he said.

The reader is referred to the story, "Second Girl," on the literotica site.

cantdog
cantdog
27 Followers
12