Firecracker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

Willem could see through to the kitchen, and he made note of the pictures on the ottoman. A middle aged woman, painfully thin, but pretty, smiling a bright somewhat horsey smile. While standing with some horsey-faced kids, while standing next to a horsey-faced brother, while riding a horsey-faced horse.

The vase was on the table. A pretty thing, but supremely out of place. A monster of green ceramic and faded markings. Markings that looked like pretty flowers at one moment... And like binding runes the next.

He put his hand on the vase, the back of his hand. He had gotten shocks from possessed artifacts before, better to touch them with the back of his hand. A shock to the back of the hand would make him jerk away, a shock onto the palm of the hand could make that hand clamp down all the harder.

No shock, but it was warm. Very warm for a piece of old ceramic that had been in an unheated house for twenty-four hours.

Willem closed his eyes, and Felt, with a tendril of the demon energy locked in his core.

Like responded to Like, the demon within stirred. A Dreamer.

"Is this it?"

Elizabeth was cool and professional, but both Willem and Isaac could hear the inexperience. Could hear the fear. Willem knew that she did not do this full time. That she was new. Demon-hunting was only a full-time job for the ones who did the grudge work.

"No. You'll know when it happens."

He closed his eyes, and took a piece of white chalk from his pocket. As well as a long piece of string and a wooden golf-tee.

"Step back please."

He put the tee on the ground, and using the taut string, he drew a perfect circle, using the tee as a focal point. He quickly scrawled a few runes on the inside.

"This circle is simple. I don't expect trouble, but the two of you should get in it anyway. Okay? Don't smudge the chalk or the runes. Do not put one finger or fold of clothing outside."

Once they were inside, the act itself was blindingly fast.

He turned and with a single sweep of his hand he cast the vase to the floor. As it fell he shouted a single word. It was too low, too twisted for Isaac or Elizabeth to hear.

The vase shattered and a THING was in the room. Not a shadow, the air did not ripple, no distortions or physical weight, no sound. But at the same time, Nguyen gasped and felt the skin of her back and arms crawl. Isaac was more sensitive. He could feel it. He could feel how Angry it was. How Hungry it was.

Willem was smiling. Standing there and smiling. He reached out and his hand wrapped around something about as thick as a wrist.

Suddenly it was there. Even Elizabeth saw it, vaguely. But Isaac froze and watched as the gigantic shape became visible. Colorless, shadowy. A great long snake-thing. It was slick and lithe as a worm, as an eel. It had wide fleshy wings like a manta ray. A wicked stinger slung low under it's abdomen. A hideous blind bullet-head. A horrible groping tentacle sliding from a fat genital slit above the stinger.

Willem opened his mouth. Unhinged his jaw, it seemed. There was no way that his mouth could open wide enough to accommodate the demon, and no way that the demon could shrink to fit into his mouth. Neither happened, and yet Isaac watched as both happened. Some dimension was being crossed. Some boundary was being tested.

The head slid past Willem's jaws. He snatched at the writhing six-foot body. The wings flailed at his head. The tentacle tried to grab his wrist. The stinger jabbed at him. He grabbed the abdomen, his fingers sinking into the not-flesh.

He laughed. It was a horrible sound. A choked gurgling. His mouth was full, obscenely wide as he forced the demon past his teeth. His eyes were alive, glowing a hot no-color.

Isaac trembled.

The wings rolled up feebly and went down his throbbing gullet. The remaining four feet of body and tail twitched with less and less strength. The tentacle wrapped around his throat, but Willem continued to laugh, he ignored it, using both hands to keep that stinger as far from his face as he could.

Isaac grabbed for Nguyen's hand. The woman squeezed back hard. Her skin was slick with sweat, cold.

Willem grabbed the stinger itself, and pulled it out, the muscles on his arms defining, flexing rippling with effort. The tendons on his wrist like cables. His fist quickly closed, the stinger dissolving to nothing. The demon went limp, except for feeble twitches of the tip of it's tail.

It still took Willem another two minutes and sixteen seconds to finish swallowing that long thick tail.

His brow was wet with sweat. He looked like he had just woken up from a long fever. He did not smile, though he had laughed during the act. He glanced at Isaac. And he wondered if he had dome something irreversible.

"Miz Nguyen?"

"Yes?" The woman asked breathlessly.

"Do you have a broom?"

---

Isaac said nothing until they got to the motel. He stepped in and looked around. It was a small room, plain, but neat. A TV, a single queen-sized bed. A chair and desk. A bathroom with a shower stall and tub.

Willem got in and sat on the bed. He picked up the remote, looked at it, and then tossed it aside, laying back.

Isaac thought that the older man looked exhausted, despite all of his insistences that it had been easy.

Isaac sat on the floor at the foot of the bed where Isaac's feet hung down. He unlaced Willem's shoes. Pulled off his socks. Willem's feet were large and white and long. The toenails clipped. Isaac started to rub.

"Hmm..." I thought you said you weren't going to do this." Willem's voice was sleepy. He was so tired. It made Isaac feel better. Relax. He wouldn't be able to just get over what he had seen, but he couldn't deny that the red-haired, silver-eyed man made him feel safe. And something about that laugh...

Isaac had been scared. But he had also been rock-hard.

"I never said that." Isaac murmured softly. "I said I wouldn't be your receptacle. I wanted to know that you would take care of me. I don't care if I do this, as long as you do it sometime as well."

Willem moaned as Isaac stretched back his toes, making a slight crackling sound. "Mmm, yeah. I'll rub your feet if you want baby. Just... I'm so tired now."

He really was. He was drifting away. Isaac couldn't let him do that.

He crawled on top of the bed. Peeling away his layers first. The red-haired demoneater looked up at him through lidded eyes. At first Isaac had just been stripping, but when he saw that look, he went a little slower He took the hem of his t-shirt, sliding his fingers up his flat stomach, up up, stroking his nipples through the fabric, before stripping the fabric completely off.

He unbuttoned his jeans. "Unzip me, Willem."

Willem reached, but he slapped that hand away. "With your teeth."

Isaac straddled Willem's throat, pinning his hands. Isaac was panting. His cock was so hard. And Willem was so dangerous.

Something about knowing that Willem could kill him. Knowing how strong that Willem was, knowing that Willem could have swallowed him up... it made the act just that much more erotic when he forced the older man to take his zipper between his teeth and pull it down. Seeing the submissive cast to his silvery eyes. Seeing those full soft lips gently nudge at his package through the black fabric of his boxers.

"Not yet." Isaac panted. The air was getting hot. He could tell. Willem was whispering those words again. The words that kept him from burning up when they fucked.

Isaac slipped out of his pants, feeling his cock slap up against his belly. He undressed the older man. Willem seemed to enjoy the act. Going limp, and letting Isaac growl at him in frustration and arousal when he wouldn't lift a finger to help.

Willem was naked, his cock red and oozing. His pubic hair was dark red and coarse. Shining like a tangle of copper wire around the base of his cock.

Isaac didn't want to straddle his throat. He got up and pushed Willem. The older man moved complacently, glancing at the younger man, who was frustrated to the point of being adorable.

Then Willem smiled up at him. "You really want my ass one of these days, don't you?"

"I'll get to that." Isaac said, smiling wickedly. "But for now, open up."

Willem was on his back, his head hanging over the side of the bed. He opened his mouth, to receive the fat blunt head of Isaac's cock. Isaac moaned. Willem's mouth was wet and hot. This position was new for him. Before he had changed, he had been a virgin, and everything he had done to his stepfather, and to those men, it had been in a haze.

Isaac pushed in past the gag reflex. He saw his cock go all the way down, saw the outline in his throat. He pulled in and out three times, slow, to make sure he wasn't hurting or suffocating Willem. The older man snatched Isaac's ass and buried a finger deep in his ass, making Isaac squeal.

Isaac bent down, kissing Willem's hard stomach. Taking that cock into his own mouth. He was distracted, flinching and dancing and gasping from the sensations in his crotch. He was barely able to concentrate on Willem's cock. He tried to do the same to the older man, reaching around to finger him.

He wet two fingers with saliva, and pried open the taut little hole. Willem's rhythm became staggered, uneven.

Isaac giggled around the sweet-bitter taste of the precome, and the fleshy cone of the head.

He was still giggling when he tasted the come. It was so bitter, so much of it, that it dribbled out. He stood up and pulled his cock out. Willem only smiled upside-down at him. "I couldn't resist... I like having my ass played with."

Isaac flushed and pushed his cock back in. Three strokes later he muffled his cry into Willem's stomach.

---

After they both cleaned up and brushed their teeth, they crawled into bed. Willem turned off the lamp. He was nearly asleep when Isaac asked him.

"Why were you laughing?"

"It's a powerful feeling. Like fucking. But more intense."

After a moment of silence, Willem mused. "Of course, I prefer fucking. Eating a demon hurts. When I say intense, I mean it. It hurts so bad during, but at the same time it's like a drug. If there wasn't that feeling, I would have killed myself a long time ago. Back when my dear sweet mother was cramming the Succubi and the Dreamers and the Afreet right down my throat."

Isaac's hair smelled sweet. It was soft against Willem's cheek. He had the young man curled into the shape of his body. He could feel the soft small wings against his chest. He could feel the tail, warm and furry curled around one of his legs.

"How old were you?"

"Hm?"

"When... When your mother fed you your first."

"Five. Five is an important number in this business. You had five symbols on your tongue. Each rune is made from five lines. Protective circles have no lines, but binding circles need a pentagram. My mother fed me half a dozen innocent Immolation Mites. They cause the occasional forest fire, or spontaneous combustion, but mostly they are like sparrows, live and let live. She needed to feed them to me so that when she fed me my first Imp, he wouldn't tear me apart from the inside."

"Oh."

Quiet.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you. That Dreamer was insane. She couldn't leave the vase, and she hated humans for trapping her. If we had simply freed her, she wouldn't have been content with feeding on nightmares, like they are supposed to. She would have killed people.

"Dreamers are simple. Like dogs. That one was driven insane by her hatred. Killing her was the only option. She punished all of those people in that house by feeding on their good dreams. All they had were the nightmares."

"You didn't scare me." Isaac lied.

"Isaac, I can feed you. I can keep you safe. I can keep you from hurting others, so I will. I hope that you trust me."

Isaac sighed. Willem could feel the breath leaving his body, and then expanding his ribcage again.

"I trust you." The half-demon whispered. "Good night Willem."

"Goodnight Firecracker."

By the time the clock said midnight, the two of them were fast asleep.

*

*Hey again! It wont be nearly as long until the next stories. I am in the end stages of my story 'Cat and Dog' which will be another one of these not-quite-episodic thingys. (someone should really come up with a name for that.)

All other stories are in the twilight zone, so no promises.

Kisses and Spanks,

--Cruel*

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers