Firelight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay there for a while, Jeffrey's arm around Elsie's shoulders, while Elsie idly ran one finger along the contours of Jeffrey's muscular chest.

"This is...lovely," Elsie said softly.

"I entirely agree," Jeffrey answered. She liked hearing his deep voice through the wall of his chest.

After a long moment, Jeffrey said, "I believe I am going to be slipping out of you soon. Would you like a-?"

"Oh, yes, please," Elsie said.

Jeffrey reached into the drawer of a side table and pulled out a tampon-like device, which he handed to Elsie just as his now-flaccid penis began to slide out of her.

"Thank you," she said, inserting the device. "I suppose it's important to maximize my chances of conception. Although given the sheer amount you put into me, I should think the chances are rather high already. And," she added with a grin, "I DO have three more sessions paid for."

Jeffrey smiled and lay back down next to her. She put her arm around his chest and snuggled up to him, head on his chest again, just listening to his breathing and the strong beat of his heart.

Then, when she'd had her fill, she released him, and they got up to collect their clothes from the floor. They dressed, not exactly looking at each other, but not turning away, either.

When they were both fully clothed, Elsie turned to Jeffrey and held out her hand.

"It has been an extraordinary pleasure, Mister Jeffrey."

Jeffrey took Elsie's hand and kissed it. "The pleasure was entirely mine, Miss Elsie. I very much hope to see you again."

"I should like you to do more than see me, Mister Jeffrey," she said with a smile. Jeffrey smiled back.

She walked to the door. Just as she opened it, Jeffrey called, "Miss Elsie?"

She turned back and looked at him where he stood in the firelight, still so very handsome. "Yes, Mister Jeffrey?"

"I know that I called you a very fine woman, but you are also...a very fine lady."

Despite everything Elsie had just done with Jeffrey, she felt herself blush.

"Thank you, Mister Jeffrey," she said. "Thank you very kindly."

---

12