Fireproof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
955 Followers

"What would you like?" Amanda begged. Amanda lowered herself to her knees and laid her head on Ben's lap. Ben buried his hands under a golden blanket of hair, and moved them over her warm bare back and across her shoulders.

"Damn it, Amanda, I want you again!"

**********

The party was over, and Ben eased the black Suburban into its parking place. It was after two in the morning and the city was asleep. Amanda and Ben walked in silence to the front door of his apartment when Ben stopped.

"Are you going to ask me in?"

Amanda's eyes shined like large sapphires that twinkled in the moonlight. Ben stared at her feminine features, and felt a hunger he never felt before. Amanda looked so right; so beautiful it hurt to look at her. But his gaze moved from the soft creamy globes of flesh he held in his hands hours ago to her shapely legs surrounded by sheer stockings that held him captive. His eyes darted to her breasts where Ben could see her rosy nipples already erect and waiting for his lips.

Ben attempted to insert his key into the lock but his fingers fumbled, and the keys jangled as they hit the concrete step. When he reached down to pick up his keys, his eyes followed the curve of Amanda's calves. Ben was uncertain what to do, so he sat on the step. He reached up and caressed Amanda's hand.

"Sit with me?"

Amanda smoothed the back of her skirt against her butt and snuggled beside Ben.

Ben shook his head. "You're quite a looker."

"My offer still stands."

Ben cupped her face. "Offer, huh? What if I were to take your clothes off right here?"

"I wouldn't have a problem with that."

Ben dropped his hands. "I see." His thumb traced the outline of her lips; Amanda's lipstick was gone, kissed off on the way home.

Amanda's eyes were downcast and submissive. She had the strangest feeling of safety and helplessness that comes from surrendering control.

Ben grabbed her ankles and swung her legs across his lap.

"What are you doing?" Amanda inquired while Ben worked on the buckles of her heels.

"You've been in these all evening." Ben slipped her shoes off and pressed his thumb into the arch and massaged it. He kneaded and rubbed her feet. Amanda turned and leaned her back against the wrought iron rail.

"Oh, damn that feels good."

Amanda fanned her toes under a curtain of nylon. Ben's hand moved slowly up her legs and pushed the hem of her skirt pass the suspenders holding the welt of her stockings. Before Amanda realized what she was doing, she pushed the hem back. "I'm sorry," she said when she realized what she did.

"I appreciate you wearing these tonight. I know you don't care for them."

"It's not that."

"What is it then?"

"My grandmother wore stockings, garter belts, and corsets. When I wear "em, I feel old.

Ben returned the hem back to where he had it. "You look sexy in "em." His eyes followed the curve of her long legs. "Damn sexy."

The city stirred. A siren blared in the distance. Amanda put her head against Ben's chest and listened to his heartbeat. They sat on the warm concrete step, each one with their thoughts.

Ben broke the silence. "The other week, I was talking to Nick. I told him I didn't own the problem; our problem "

Amanda sat upright and squeezed Ben's arm. "I " Ben placed two fingers across Amanda's lips.

"I'm a firefighter. It's in my blood. Everyone has a talent, and God's gift to me was fighting fires. I'm good; I'm damn good at what I do. It's in my blood.

"But I turned my back and walked away from the biggest fire in my life. My marriage was going up in flames, and I never raised one finger to try and put it out. I just let it burn; incinerating everything I've ever loved. I should have pushed. Goddamn, I should have pushed as hard as I could to get you to tell me what was wrong. But instead, I stood and watched our marriage go up in flames. I never even attempted to put it out.

"I was wrong. I do own this."

"Is the fire out now?" Amanda asked.

"Yes."

"Now what?"

Ben shrugged. "Most people, whatever burned to the ground, if it's worth anything, they rebuild. Oftentimes what is rebuilt it better than the original."

Amanda leaned into Ben and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Sometimes, some flames should be left to burn as hot as they can." Amanda pulled her skirt up to her waist while an ear-to-ear grin filled her face.

Ben slipped his finger under the welt of her stocking and stroked her soft skin. "We'll keep this one burning. It'll keep us warm in the winter."

Ben blew out a long breath. "I do own this. I love you, Amanda."

They sat in silence listening to the city slowly wake.

"I couldn't tell you about Hal at the grocery store."

"Why not?"

"You would have killed him. My God, Ben, when Rachel told you what happened at the clinic you broke two chairs over a table and punched holes in the walls."

"I wouldn't have killed him. We shouldn't have secrets between us."

Amanda gave Ben a squeeze. "Liar—"

He smiled slightly. "I might have thumped him a bit." Ben blew out long slow breath.

"Just a little bit, huh?" Amanda grinned, knowing Ben would have done more than thump him. "Tell me your secret. Was she pretty?"

Ben's sucked in several deep breaths, and let them out slowly while his fingers slipped through her hair. "Who?"

"You know who."

Ben moved his hand out of Amanda's hair, folded his hands and placed them on his lap. He kicked at the loose gravel.

"Her name is Lucy Kincaid. She's a cop. Lucy likes men in uniform. We met in Vegas for one evening. The sex was raw, rough and nasty. For twenty minutes, I was king of the world. When it was over I felt horrible. The guilt tore me apart. It was just sex. That's all. She means nothing to me and I mean nothing to her."

Amanda rose from Ben's chest, and twirled the ends of her hair around a fingertip. "Did she have long hair?"

"Yes she did. Smoky black."

"Did you brush it? Brush it like you do mine?"

Ben's head moved. "No. There's only one woman in the world I'd do that with."

Amanda smiled and Ben traced her soft cheek. "You are without a doubt the most beautiful woman I've ever known."

Ben took Amanda's hand. "All right. It's my turn. What would Amanda like tonight? You want to get drunk? Just talk? Do you want more sex? What does Amanda want?"

She looked into Ben's eyes. "Anything you want. Nothing is off the table," Ben added.

Amanda dragged her fingers through her hair, and then leaned toward Ben. "I would like to see you—"

"What? See me how?"

A dozen heartbeats later Amanda blushed. She could feel her face turn red and heat from it seemed to burn her skin. "I'd like to see you stroke yourself off while I watch." She turned her head. "Oh god, I can't believe I asked that."

Ben sat in stunned silence. His mind exploded with thoughts of Lucy and the hotel room. "Why?"

"'Cause I'd like to watch you please yourself. I know you do it. You've done while you thought I was asleep. I would love to watch."

"Right now?"

Amanda's interest piqued. "Yes! Right now." Amanda's eyes flew to the door. "On the bed. I want to undress you down to your socks. I want to see your fingers around your cock. With the lights on and "

"And what?"

"Tell me to strip in front of you," Amanda said sheepishly. "But first, put my heels back on."

"Why?"

"'Cause they make me feel sexy."

Ben slipped her shoes back on but never fastened the buckles. He stood and turned the key. "I don't know if I could do that while you watch."

"I understand. Do you need encouragement from a magazine?"

"Why would I need that when you're here?" Ben dropped his hand onto Amanda's thigh and pushed her skirt open. "You'll take off what I ask with the lights on?"

"Huh-huh. What did you say? Nothing's off the table."

Ben's jaw clenched. He stood and pulled Amanda to her feet. "Okay, but this is between you and me. It doesn't leave this apartment."

"It never will." Amanda averred.

Amanda followed Ben into the apartment. She quickly pulled out the sofa bed and stood before him. She slowly unfastened his belt and without a word pulled it from his chinos. They dropped to his knees but Ben made no attempt to hold them up. Amanda bent down and untied his shoes, and removed them. His chinos pooled around his ankles and in a flash Amanda had them off.

Amanda's fingers struggled with Ben's shirt buttons. Her fingers shook with unbridled lust and anticipation; it was a road neither had ever traveled. Soon, the remaining button released its hold and Amanda slipped Ben's shirt from his back. Ben's boxers were tented and Amanda gently pulled them down to his knees. His cock snapped out proudly. Amanda stepped back and admired her husband's body.

Her eyes paid loving attention to every detail as Ben's manhood stood hard and erect from his body. In the light, Amanda noticed the tan lines around his waist. The muscles on his legs twitched. The way his balls hugged his erection.

"Ooh, damn, honey," Amanda, murmured.

Ben looked down at his cock, so hard and stiff, and then his eyes met hers. "And you wonder if you turn me on?"

"On the bed now." Amanda pointed.

Ben crawled into the bed, the springs squeaked with every movement. Amanda placed a pillow behind his head. She snapped the bedside lamps on which illuminated the small room with a soft yellow glow. Ben lay on his back, his head against the worn cloth-covered back, his legs stretched out in front of him. Amanda nudged each one to the side so Ben's legs were splayed.

"I feel like I'm on display," Ben grumbled with embarrassment.

Amanda touched the red, swollen head with the tip of her index finger. "You are but only for me."

Amanda dipped her head toward Ben's ear, and he could feel her warm breath on his neck before she kissed him. Amanda could feel his pulse pounding in his throat. She placed a soft wet unhurried kiss on his lips while she wrapped his fingers around his shaft all the way down to the root.

Ben's cock grew harder. Amanda took a step or two back. "Show me," Amanda said softly. Ben's left hand took on a life and followed the curve of Amanda's leg to the wet spot between her thighs. He pressed his thumb over the saturated crotch of her nylon panties. He was smiling, telling her something with his eyes. Amanda felt a sudden surge and her panties flooded. A small trickle escaped and slowly worked its way down her inner thigh. She pressed her fingertips down onto his chest while Ben's hand fondled her pussy pushing her panties to one side. She closed her eyes and involuntarily spread her legs.

"Ooh, damn—" Amanda groaned. Silence reigned for a minute or so before she found the strength to move his hand. "You first—" Amanda wrapped his fingers around his manhood and squeezed them together.

Ben's hand quickly stroked his cock. A thick, pulsing cock trapped in his strong fingers. Amanda reached over and stopped his hand. "Slowly— Do it slowly."

His hand rose up along the stiff shaft 'til his fingers slipped over the head then back down. Amanda's eyes widened with every long, lingering stroke.

"Is this how you want it?" Ben's words were hesitant but heavy with lust.

"Yes—" Amanda said so softly it was nearly impossible to hear. "Wait a second." Amanda darted down the small hallway and returned within seconds. "Here, I want this, too." She poured a small amount of baby oil into his palm.

"I've always wanted to watch you do this." Amanda said and she placed his hand around his cock. She backed up until she was at the foot of the bed.

"Command me." Amanda stood, her arms behind her back.

Ben's hand made slick sounds as it moved over his oiled erection. "Your skirt. Take it off." Ben watched in the yellow light that filled the tiny room as Amanda with deliberate slowness eased the last button on her skirt free, and when it slipped through its hole, Amanda caught her skirt with one hand. With exaggerated movements Amanda un-wrapped her skirt and then tossed the garment onto the bed.

Amanda turned around, and bent over, the suspenders of her garter belt clung tightly to the cheeks of her ass. She couldn't hear Ben's fingers slickly stroking and she turned around.

Ben stopped, his fingers cupping the engorged head. His thumb brushed over the oily slit.

"Amanda— I'm going to cum!"

Amanda returned to the side of the bed and removed Ben's hand from his cock. "Not yet, I still have most of my clothing on, and you need to tell me how you want it off." Amanda bent over and blew a hot breath across his red and swollen head. Ben's hand grabbed the sheets and fisted them with oily hands.

Amanda sashayed to the small kitchen table where she opened her purse and took out a small compact. She snapped it open and looked at her reflection in the tiny mirror. She reached inside and removed a small tube of lipstick. She painted her lips and snapped the compact closed. A hand moved down her left side, pass her hips, finally resting on her butt. She gave her bottom a tight squeeze.

"Do you think I have a nice butt?" She looked at Ben, still lying on the bed with his legs apart, his arms by his side. His cock, purple-hard, twitched. A few drops of cum slipped out of the small slit, glistened in the warm yellow light of the room for a few seconds, slid over the head, and meandered down the shaft. She moved both hands down the front of her thighs then leaned back onto the table. She twirled her foot around and pointed her heel out. "Do I have nice legs?"

"Yes and yes." Ben managed to moan out.

"You bought me these. I've kept them all these years." She pinched her stocking between thumb and forefinger. When she let go, it snapped back. "Were you thinking of me when you did? I wonder if that clerk at the cash register knew you'd go home and whack off fantasying about me wearing these."

Amanda sauntered slowly back. His eyes watched every step she took. Amanda sat down beside Ben on the bed and crossed her legs. "And here you are, lying naked and stroking that big hard cock of yours while staring at my legs." Amanda leaned down; a silky flood of gold fell across her shoulders and onto Ben's bare chest. "You make me so fuckin' horny. My panties are soaked." Amanda leaned over and kissed Ben's swollen cock, smearing red lipstick across the head.

"Jesus, Amanda! I'm about to explode!"

"Well, I guess we shouldn't dawdle."

Ben frantically grabbed the small bottle of baby oil with his left hand and squirted Amanda's thigh.

"Oh you naughty boy," Amanda said as she worked the oil into her stockings and thigh.

Amanda grinned and a devilish smile filled her face. On the bed Ben was completely helpless. Ben looked into her eyes for a second. "Your shirt and bra please." Ben almost shouted.

Amanda turned her back to Ben, and quickly un-buttoned her shirt. Without turning around, she tossed it on the bed. She reached behind her back and opened the clasp of her bra, catching it as it fell free from her body. Amanda turned toward Ben, and slowly allowed one cup to slip pass a nipple then the other until Amanda stood; her breasts bare and exposed to Ben's eyes. They were pink, and the rosy nipples were hard. Amanda leaned over, and her hair fell across her breasts. She cupped one and gently blew her hair away from a nipple allowing the pink nib to poke through.

Ben's throat was dry and tried to lick his lips. The tempo of his strokes increased, his legs moved; his toes curled outward. He let out a jagged whisper of breath. "Is this what you want?" He asked almost in a croak while his hand moved up and down his long, hard, and slippery shaft.

Amanda always felt that her legs turned on Ben. All the expensive hosiery he bought for her was feeding a hidden lust Ben kept secret. Amanda's suspicions were confirmed when she glanced down at herself standing in her stockings, panties, and heels, and she knew then what was driving Ben wild. Amanda placed one heel on the edge of bed and pulled her stocking tight against her leg. The loose strap on her heel bounced up and down with Ben's stroking hand. The bed squeaked. Her hands moved slowly as they meandered up her calves, over her thighs, to stop at her hips.

Amanda glanced over at Ben, his hand moved even faster. "You're so fucking hard." Amanda pulled her nylons even tighter. "You love it don't you? You can't take your eyes off of my legs."

Amanda slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her garter belt and pulled it from her body.

"Please! Don't-don't-don't," Ben stammered. Ben glanced down at this oily cock and masturbated with increased enthusiasm.

"Don't what?" Amanda asked. She tugged her stockings so tight on her legs she thought the fabric would rip.

"Don't take your stockings off," Ben begged through gulping breaths. Ben's tempo increased. Encircled thumb and fingers tightened and pulled the skin along the slick oily shaft.

"You're so hard. So very fucking hard "cause you like looking at my legs."

"Yes-yes-yes!" Ben practically shouted.

Ben was pumping furiously and small pearls of white oozed out of the tip and slowly dribbled down his hard shaft to be lost in a forest of short brown hair.

Suddenly a groan wormed its way out from Ben's clenched lips and exploded into the hot air of the room.

"Amanda!"

Ben shouted as a stream of cum exploded. His body arched and his ass lifted off the bed. Ben stroked a few smaller streams out before his hand fell to this side. His face was red, and he was breathless. His short brown hairs were soaked with cum. His hardness soon left him while his eyes searched for Amanda. He caught his breath, and his heart slowed.

Amanda sat beside him and gently touched his balls, holding them possessively. "I guess you were holding out on me earlier tonight." She rolled his cum-smeared balls back and forth. "Your secret is out. We both know what turns you on now, don't we?" She grinned. "I won't tell." She slid her leg across his allowing the tight nylon to skim across the hair on his legs. "Don't move; I'll get something to clean you up."

Ben listened to the tap-tap of Amanda's heels as they faded away. He stared at the ceiling. Never in his wildest dreams could he imagine whacking off in front of his wife. A grin filled his face, and he felt it turn red from embarrassment. That was different, he murmured as he drooped against a pillow. Christ, does she own a pair of legs. He felt the sweet anticipation of watching Amanda walk back into the room rush through his blood.

The clicking of Amanda's heels filled the silence. "Here, lay still and let me take care of my husband." With a warm washcloth she washed his cock and gently cleaned his balls. When she was satisfied, she dropped the cloth onto the end table. Ben heard the twin clunks of Amanda's heels hitting the floor, and she crawled over Ben. She wiggled her arms around his body and pulled him tight.

Ben moved his hand across the top of Amanda's thigh. Ben pulled her and him over to one side of the bed. She ran her hand over her thigh. "I think I'll sleep in my stockings tonight."

"Just take "em off."

"But?"

"Take "em off."

Amanda rolled her stockings down and tossed them as far as should could. They landed short of a kitchen chair.

Amanda fished for Ben's hands and she held them tight. "I'm not perfect. I made a mistake. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you in the bedroom. I'm sorry I wasn't there to hold you when you had a rough time. I have desires and lust as well. Seeing you walk up the sidewalk tonight I got so horny I thought I peed myself. I fantasize about you all the time. Watching you please yourself was incredibly sexy and a turn on for me, too."

"Come here you," Ben said.

They lay together on the bed, touching and caressing. Ben rolled over on his side, and pressed Amanda's bare breasts onto his chest.

rwsteward
rwsteward
955 Followers