First and Last Time with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domjoly
domjoly
239 Followers

One part of my mind told me she wouldn't mind. She had stared at my erect cock when I was sleeping. Maybe she wanted this.

But why would she want this? Isn't this really sick? And wouldn't a conservative woman like her be really against this? What would she tell my father?

As this storm of fear and excitement was brewing in my head, I noticed some movement again.

She uttered a muffled grunt and tried to move to her right side in her sleep, but her movement was hampered by the open shalwar which was now locking her thighs, preventing her from turning on her side.

Grunting again, she gave up on the turn but then did a very strange thing...

Continuing to lay flat on her back, she wriggled her ass up a little so as to free up the shalwar fabric from the bottom. My jaw dropped with amazement.

Had she just loosened the shalwar grip? This wasn't the time to think. My caressing of her pussy had definitely turned her on in her sleep and she wanted more.

The shalwar was now free enough that I could pull it down and soon enough her cunt would be visible.

--

Breathing heavily, I rolled the shalwar further down. I exposed her thick pubic hair, still a little moist from my licking. I started to shiver as I found myself staring at the vision which I had always dreamed of seeing up close.

Her sweet rosy pussy lips were now an inch away from my mouth. I was still trembling, and I remember pausing for just a little bit just to behold this sight. Her pussy was covered with thick hair as it had always been. But now I was living out my fantasy.

I lunged forward and sniffed every inch of her pubic area. Her pussy gave away a musky aroma -- a sweet and appealing smell which made me want to dig my tongue in there. And so I did.

As soon as I made contact with the upper part of her pussy with my tongue, I felt my mother's legs tremble. It was obvious that she was no longer sleeping.

I was either in a heap of trouble or on the verge of winning the lottery.

I peeked up and saw that her eyes were still closed. Sniffing and panting, I poked my tongue out and moved it up and down the line of her pussy. With every thrust of my tongue, I felt her body go into shivers. Slowly, I moved further down. As I lapped at her pussy, and the pubic hair, I felt her legs move apart and giving me way to go in.

I didn't need an invite. I was now lapping at her pussy like a cat lapping at a bowl of milk. Her cunt was now starting to get wet with her own juices rather than just my saliva.

I licked and sucked every pubic hair. I caressed her milky thighs gently with my fingers as I at her out.

All sorts of emotions were going through my head. I remember getting into an animalistic rage, not caring what was going through her head. I wanted to get mine. I just wanted to fulfill my fantasy of seeing her crotch up close and smelling it and feeling it.

The licking was totally a reflex action. What does a man do when his mouth is an inch away from the sweetest pussy in the world? He goes ahead and gives the pussy what it needs -- sweet and gentle deep love.

I was now tongue fucking her. As my tongue penetrated her pussy hole, I saw her bite her lips and frown with pleasure. Her hips were rhythmically moving with each thrust of my tongue inside her pussy.

After a while, she orgasmed. Her body shuddered and she let out a huge sigh. Though I was still lapping at her pussy, she had stopped moving.

Throughout this encounter, she hadn't opened her eyes once. Nor had she touched me or uttered a single word.

Was this irresponsiveness my cue to leave?

I was horny as hell. I got up from my knees and took off my shirt. Her eyes were still closed. I let my pants drop. I was now standing in just a t-shirt.

My erect dick was now pointing towards her pussy out in the open. She was laying still on her back, legs still spread, pussy still exposed. Her heavy breathing had stopped.

Was she waiting for something? She had made no effort to cover herself up.

Suddenly I noticed her right arm move. She was clearly fumbling around for me. I got closer to her and let her hand touch me. It hit me on my left thigh. She felt around my thigh and slowly oriented herself with where her hand was in my crotch area. Fumbling around, she cupped my balls. I let out a moan.

She slowly moved her way to my cock and gripped it with her hand. I started gyrating my hips as she moved her hand up and down my cock. I saw her left hand move. She was now quickly covering her pussy with the long shirt she was wearing. Quite possibly some shyness had set in but she was clearly horny.

She pumped my cock with her soft, smooth fingers. I lasted about what felt like half a second. I came all over her hand.

She flicked her hand away, uttered a quick whimper and folded on her other side away from me, pretending as if nothing happened.

Euphoric and shocked, I ran out of her room.

--

She acted normal again the next day and I didn't know how to respond. However, as the day progressed, I felt hornier and hornier.

Around three in the afternoon, I saw her go into the shower. Soon enough she got out and my ears perked up for her call, which I knew was coming.

"Raja, I need help with my blouse again."

I was now shaking with anticipation. After last night's incident she was allowing me back into her room. She was in on it. She wanted it.

I saw her standing in the same position as yesterday -- with her untied bra hanging from her boobs and her back towards me.

Hearing me come in she turned around and smiled as I walked towards her. This time I was hard walking in. My mind did not need any visual motivation. I had been dreaming of licking her pussy again all day.

I walked over to her. She stood still as her bra hung from her tits.

This time, instead of helping her put on the bra, I started to slowly move its straps towards her shoulder as if to remove it. I was fully prepared for an outwardly adverse reaction by her in case she went that way. But as I proceeded, there was no reaction.

Her breathing had now stopped. So had mine.

I leaned my crotch in and let my erect dick touch the back of her ass.

Again, no reaction.

She stood still as my dick rubbed her shalwar.

I proceeded to work on her bra. Her hands were now hanging from her sides. As her bra fell to the ground I put my arms on her shoulders.

She pushed her hips back into my cock and let out a whimper -- her voice was full of desire, but for some reason it seemed like this one she did not want to see fulfilled. It just sounded like she was letting go of something with her cold sigh.

I tightened my grip on her shoulders.

Her hand now reached back and grabbed the tent in my pants. She then pulled my cock towards her ass crack and rammed it in between her butt cheeks. Both she and I were now breathing heavily.

Suddenly whatever she was thinking finally made its way to her lips. As she pushed me back and let go of my dick, she said:

"No! No!"

It felt like an hour had passed by as I stood in silence. I was shocked and still.

"This is so wrong. You are so naughty." She finally said it.

Thankfully she didn't sound very serious. By finally speaking, she had broken the heaviness that hung in the air.

"But I like how it tastes," I whined and put my head on the back of her neck.

"No. You want everything," She said quickly, covering her breasts. "When you were younger you always wanted to be breast-fed and now you want this nasty thing. Who does this sort of stuff! You know how dirty it is!"

I stayed behind her. "It is not", I couldn't think of saying anything else.

"You know no one ever did that to me before". She said slowly.

I rested my face on her shoulder and planted a kiss on her neck.

"This is not allowed and it is a sin! I am your mother. I should never have asked you to hook my blouse." She said.

"Then why did you." I smiled.

"Because I didn't know you were so bad".

Saying nothing, I tried to move forward and press my erection into her shalwar-covered ass crack again.

"Your ma is so old now." She moved forward to avoid any contact.

She was now standing a foot or two in front of me, with her back still towards me. Her bra was still on the floor.

"Not to me." I replied.

"You know in our time, and where we come from, no one does that to women. Your dad would never..." She referred to me licking her pussy.

"Don't mention dad right now," I interrupted her.

"No no, listen..." She continued. "I am finding it hard to believe that I let you do it. I can't even look at myself. I can't even imagine seeing any of my parents like that. I can't even think about that, let alone doing anything like you did."

"You are not old," I said quietly, repeating my previous answer.

"Your ma doesn't know how to handle it, Raj." She said in a very serious tone. "Whatever you were doing cannot happen. What if someone had found out? God! I can't even imagine that! And what if Nisha walked in? Did you even think what's going to happen to our family?"

I stood there in silence. My mind was wandering all over the place. I thought back to the previous day when I had licked her cunt and recalled how she had enjoyed it.

"But didn't you like it?"

"I was sleeping." She replied plainly, "Now you won't ever come into my room when I am sleeping, you hear me?"

"Ma, just please don't say anything," I pleaded and got closer to her. "You should have stopped me if you didn't want it."

"You were not going to stop, Raja. You were taken over by something." She said.

"That's not a reason! You didn't even try!" I protested.

"You want me to have tried to do what? You had me nangi (naked in Hindi) before I could even open my eyes."

"You were the one who let the shalwar go from the bottom," I argued.

"No I did not!" Suddenly she turned around, looking into my eyes for the first time throughout this conversation. My referring to her moving up and letting the shalwar go to let me get her naked had struck a nerve. She was clearly denying everything.

Her breasts were now exposed right in front of my eyes. This was the first time we had made eye contact throughout any sexual situation. Although she had clearly turned around in a hostile manner, I saw affection in her eyes. It all seemed like she was resisting something she wanted with a lot of remorse.

She slowly bent down and picked up the bra and proceeded to cover her breasts with it.

"The shalwar was stuck..." I continued to plead my case.

"Chup karo Raja!" She interrupted again. (Shut up Raja!)

"You wanted it, and you lifted yourself up and let it go so I took it down" I countered.

"You are dreaming," She said in a stubborn manner.

"Acha? To phir yeh?" I said, frustrated. (OK, then what about this?) As I said it, I pointed to my dick, referring to her jerking me off.

"Mujhe nahi pata," (I don't know). She said and looked away.

"And you were watching me as I was sleeping that morning too." I continued to argue.

"Every mother knows what her son does in sleep; I have no reason to watch you. I was there to wake you up. And at least I didn't take off your pajamas and got you naked."

"Well, you still touched it yesterday and I saw how you did it." I said.

"You are so shameless Raja. You started everything." She looked up and stared at me.

"Ma, I want you." I pleaded.

She turned around away from me again. She had not put on her top yet.

"You have me."

"You know how I mean it," I whined again. I stepped up and got close to her.

"Raja, I don't know what I did to make you feel this way!" She wondered aloud, ignoring my plea.

"I just always wanted to see..."

"You are so bad, Raja." She said. "No one should think about their mother and this."

"I had always loved how it was so hairy down there." I stepped up to her and said in a whispering tone.

"Chup! (shut up). I never let you see it before!" She tried to shush me. "And it's not hairy!"

I was relieved that the mood was getting a bit less heavy.

"It is too! I always snuck a peek when you used to ask me to help you with your blouse and all I saw was hair."

"You did? I never faced you from the front when you were younger!" She argued.

"Yeah I know you stood sideways and I always tried to find ways for you to turn."

"Besharam!" She scolded me. (You shameless kid). "Now I know why you always hung around my room after you helped me with the blouse."

"I loved it" I giggled out.

We stood there silent for a while. Slowly she spoke,

"Like my hair? ... Besharam (Rascal)... you liked the stupid hair down there? So is that what you kids like to do these days, huh? You like it and then ..." She laughed a bit, then looked down. I caught her hint. She was referring to me going down on her.

"No" I stepped up and hugged her tight. "I just wanted to taste my ma's".

She shook me away gently.

She laughed. "Ganda larka" (You dirty boy!) "You can say whatever you want, you have seen it for the last time and you are not allowed to enter my room when I am sleeping".

"But ma!"

"Ma is talking now, Raja. Ok? I noticed how you tied my blouse the last time and didn't leave the room. And then you tried to look down my shalwar when I was tying the knot."

"But this was before..."

"... I know", she interrupted me. "And I know you came into my room the day before and lifted my shirt up too."

Yet she hadn't stopped me! If she knew what I was doing, then what was this sudden rejection about?

"Yet you still asked me to help you with your blouse".

"Yes, I had to see what you wanted. And then I saw you trying to look down my shalwar. And then you came into my room and tried to see it yourself." She laughed as she said this.

I was thoroughly puzzled by her actions. And then it hit me. She wanted me to make all the moves. She clearly baited me into this.

I stepped up to her, hugged her tight and forced myself upon her. She didn't stop me.

"Raja, this is the first and last time..."

--

I did what I had always dreamed of doing. I put my hand inside of her shalwar and very slowly and sensually moved my fingers towards the upper part of her cunt.

She wasn't going to stop me. At least not this one time.

I took two fingers and moved her down her pussy lips. Her breathing had started to intensify. I bit her neck and she shuddered.

I moved away from her and went behind her, ramming my cock into her shalwar-covered ass crack.

She reached around her back and grabbed my cock again.

"Urgh..." I uttered a grunt and stopped.

Quickly I let go of her tits, and went around her, but all this time my right hand remained inside her shalwar.

She snuck a peek into my eyes and smiled a little, before looking up.

Now I was facing her. She was still looking away. I knelt down and started to undo her shalwar (pajama bottoms). Slowly it wiggled down her hips, revealing the soft tuft of her pubic hair first and then the top of the cunt.

I got a good look at it. I was living my hottest dream. Just like the day before, I was salivating just looking at it.

"Get up," She smiled as she stepped out of her shalwar, lifting me up.

"No I wanna look at it." I smiled back.

She continued to pull me up and I obliged.

Looking away from my eyes she unbuckled my pants. I stepped out of my pants and then she worked on my shirt and underwear.

"This is the last time!" She warned me.

"Ok." I played along.

We were now standing there completely naked, mother and son looking at each other's bodies. I was lusting after her vagina. How I had licked it the day before and how my tongue ached for it again.

"Ma" I whispered.

"Yes?"

"Stand sideways..." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked, curious.

"Stand with your side facing me so I can see your ... hair." I stuttered.

She let out a quick laugh, smiled brightly and obliged. I knelt down and stared at her profile view. She was beautiful. Still perfectly proportioned body, with a tad of fat on her belly after 2 kids of course but she still had that hour glassed figure. Her boobs had gotten perkier as she had matured and they shrank in size. The nipples standing up made up for anything that was lacking. The pubic hair stuck out from the sides, though neatly trimmed.

It seemed like she was gaining satisfaction out of letting me stare at her beautiful body as well. She stepped forward, stepped back. She played a little game of peek-a-boo as she did that, each time giving me a little glimpse of her pussy.

I couldn't wait any longer.

I got up, grabbed her quickly and planted a kiss on her lips. She kissed me back. This was pure animal sex between a man and a woman at this point. All taboos, if any remained had been broken.

She was kissing me wildly. Slowly we moved toward the bed where I laid down on top of her. We hadn't stopped kissing. I started to rub my finger on her cunt. She slowly spread her legs wider. She wanted it.

I slowly put a finger inside it and started to rub it gently. She was now moaning.

Getting on top of her, I helped her spread her legs wide. I was about to commit the worst kind of sin, but all I had on my mind was my throbbing cock invading her tuft of pubic hair and fucking her pussy hard.

domjoly
domjoly
239 Followers
12