First and Second and More Loves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

"What's up with Sue?" Marin asked Kim.

"Oh, she's exhausted. Hard day at work. Not feeling well. I told her I'd let her sleep."

Supper eventually wound down and the older people took their leave. Kim, Tim and Andy were left to organise things. After a couple hours of sorting they decided to head for bed. Tim had work in the morning, and Andy had school. Kim didn't pursue a tryst because the boys needed their sleep. She planned on joining Sue in bed after the guys headed out.

Tim went to bed and cuddled up next to Sue, who couldn't seem to get close enough to him, even though she was asleep. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as he drifted off. When the morning came around he got up and headed out to work, without her waking up, which was unusual.

Kim got up with the guys as they prepared for their day. Tim asked her to check in on Sue, which she fully intended to do anyways. She waited for an hour after they left before going in to see Sue.

Sue was lying across the bed, nude, tangled up in her blankets. Kim crawled in beside her and slithered up. "Mmm." she said snuggling up to Sue's ass, spooning with her. "And how's my little slut this morning?"

Sue rolled over and sat up. "I'm not your slut!" She got up and stomped into the bathroom to shower. Kim was astounded by her answer and the sound of the door locking behind Sue, which was almost unheard of in this house.

Kim's eyes blurred with tears. Sue had never said a cross word to her with such vehemence. Not even when they were on the outs in the past few years. She tried to rationalize it with Sue's pregnancy, but up until yesterday, Sue had been physically and mentally as healthy as a horse. Kim was still laying on Sue's bed when she heard the front door slam. She got up and saw Sue walking to her car. Kim was shocked again. Sue was wearing dirty clothes to work. Well, not dirty but previously worn. She was usually the epitome of fashion and hygiene. Kim was also hurt that Sue left without talking to her.

Sue went off to work and was able to focus better than the previous afternoon. She worked through the morning and into the afternoon. Shortly after her break she knew she was due to go upstairs, but found herself unable to move. The phone rang, jarring her.

"Sue Taylor." She intoned.

"I told you to be here, slut."

"Yessir. Be right up."

Sue rose and looked around. She couldn't see any way out of it so she did as she was told. As she walked into Tom's outer office Denise just motioned her to go in. Denise didn't even look up. Sue went right in and closed the door behind her. Wordlessly she moved to the chair again and sat. Tom continued working for a few minutes then rose to join her.

His voice was almost pleasant as he spoke. "I told you, you little cunt. Do as I say, or else. Now go sit on the couch, and take your panties off."

Her mind switched off, Sue did as she was bid. Her motions were mechanical, rather than lascivious. Tom joined her and knelt down on the floor. He brusquely spread her legs and pulled her hips to the edge of the chair then latched his mouth to Sue's pussy. He was rough in his treatment, none of his actions intended to do anything for her pleasure. He ran his tongue up and down her labia, ejecting as much saliva as he could.

Sue twitched despite herself when his tongue roughly massaged her clitoris but there was no pleasure attached to it. She was barely aware of it when Tom hoisted her up by her hips and positioned himself in front of her.

"D'you want my cock, slut?" Tom whispered.

No answer. Tom slapped her across the face, hard. She barely acknowledged the blow, but when he asked her again she said no.

"Wrong answer." Tom's rage was evident as he spit in her face. He rammed his cock into her with no preliminary warning, and her scream was heard in the outer office. He began pummelling her pussy while screaming invectives at her.

"You miserable little cock tease! All you girls want is some stiff dick to churn your cunt. Well, I'm the one to give it to you!" Fortunately he didn't last long, again, and he bellowed his release. He waited several seconds after he finished to get his breath then pulled his cock out. It was covered in a mixture of his cream and her blood.

"Go back to work you useless slut." Tom sat down and began work without another glance.

Sue walked through the outer office and Denise didn't even look up. Sue went back to her office, grabbed her things, locked the door and left. Her drive home was erratic, and if she'd happened on a police officer, she'd have been pulled over for suspected DUI. When she got home Kim was the only one there. Sue went up to the shower and repeated her routine from the day before.

Kim had heard Sue come in, so she went to investigate. Again Sue had dashed into the bathroom right away and locked the door. Kim turned around and started down the hall, but she saw something on the carpet. Her blood ran cold as she realized it was a drop of blood and she ran back to the bathroom door.

"Sue?" she screamed. "Susan! Baby, let me in." No answer. She went to the kitchen and grabbed the phone, first calling Tim.

"Tim, come home quick. Something's wrong with Sue. She's locked herself in the bathroom and she won't come out."

She called Andy on his cell and repeated the message. She went back to the bathroom and pounded on the door. She was crying by now. "Susie Q! Please, baby. Let me in. I know you're sick. I want to help you." She pounded on the door relentlessly while trying to think of some way in. Finally she remembered the trick Tim had shown her when they had wanted to check up on their mother. She found a screwdriver that would fit and pushed it in the tiny door knob hole, releasing the lock. Kim dashed into the bathroom and whipped open the shower curtain just as Sue was turning off the shower.

"Oh my God, Sue! What happened?" Kim could see a welt on Sue's face and some bruises forming on her hips, almost in the shape of hands.

Sue wordlessly got out of the shower, squeezed by Kim, and started drying off.

Kim took the towel and dried her, crying all the time. "Sue, talk to me honey. Who did this?"

When Sue was dry Kim steered her down the hall to the bedroom. She heard feet pounding up the steps, and turned around to see Tim standing there. Sue was wrapped up in the towel but he could tell something was wrong by her state. She was almost catatonic.

With a cry Tim was at her feet, checking her out. "Sue, honey. Talk to me baby. Are you okay? What's wrong?"

Sue didn't say anything, she just looked at him. Kim pulled the towel off and when Tim saw the bruises he was livid. He became enraged.

"Sue! What happened? Who did this?" He was holding her shoulders tightly and he began shaking her.

"Tim! Stop it!" Kim had to scream to get through to him. "She's scared. You're scaring her."

Tim sat back. "Okay, Kim, call the parents. I'm calling the police."

"NO!" Sue bellowed. "You can't. He'll ruin us."

"Who'll ruin us, honey?" Kim asked.

"Connie's dad. He raped me. He said he'd fire you and your dad and ruin us. Tell the police about us and ruin us."

"I don't give a fuck about that." Tim exploded. "Who the fuck is he, that he thinks he can do that? And who's Connie" Tim asked.

Sue looked at him. "Tom Clitherless. At work. Connie was Andy's old girlfriend."

Just then Andy came in. He went through almost the same reaction Tim did.

"Uh, guys." Kim interrupted. "There's something else. I saw drops of blood in the hall."

Tim dropped to look at Sue's pussy. It was puffy and pink, like it had been recently active, but there was nothing untoward visible.

"Well, we gotta get her to a hospital." Tim determined. "Andy, can you and Kim do that, and have your parents meet you there. I'm gonna call dad at work and just tell him to stay there." Tim knelt in front of Sue. "Sue, honey. If you talk to the police, say you can't remember who did this. You can always remember later if you want, but we're gonna pay Tom a visit. Don't you worry, baby. You're more important to each of us than all our jobs are"

Andy and Tim gave each other a look, each knowing they had a duty to perform. Kim was on the phone with her dad when Tim left, and Andy started putting some clothes on Sue. When Andy, Sue, and Kim got to the hospital both mothers met them there.

"Where's dad?" Andy asked. He was a little overwhelmed by the situation and was hoping for his dad's calming influence.

"He's gone to meet Tim at ChemCorp. He thought he might be needed." Andy just nodded, trusting the others to deal with it properly.

Tim walked up to the front door and found John Taylor waiting for him. They shook hands, then gave each other a quick hug. "I don't know if you should be here, John. It'll get ugly."

"I've dealt with rapists before, Tim." John's voice was steady and grim. "I can keep it together."

Tim nodded and he signed John in at the front as a vendor from Milasoft. They both walked wordlessly to Kent's office. When they walked in Kent got up, alarmed at seeing John with Tim. Tim hadn't told him why he needed to see him there, but he had sensed that Tim was upset.

"What's going on guys?" Kent asked, but Tim just walked up and hugged him, a sob escaping as he released a bit of the tension he was carrying. John stood there, a hand on Tim's shoulder.

"Sue's been raped, Kent." John said, tears in his own eyes.

"My God!" Kent staggered as if struck. "The baby?" He stood back and looked at his son.

"We don't know. The moms are at the hospital with Sue and Kim and Andy."

"What happened? Who the fuck did it?" His voice sounded steady, but tears were welling up in his eyes too.

"Dad, it was Tom Clitherless. Turns out he's Andy's old girlfriend's dad."

"That son of a bitch. I didn't think he'd do anything!" Kent darted for the office door.

"What do you mean dad?" Tim was holding him back from leaving.

Kent looked at him. "Tom was the guy in the hotel room."

"You're kidding!" Tim was astounded. He knew Tom from working here, and he'd always seemed polite, if a little reserved. And he'd always seemed a man's man. His anger increased even more. "Well, let's go see what he has to say."

It was now Kent's turn to hold Tim back. "Tim, no. Let me deal with it. We don't want you getting fired too."

"Fuck that, dad." Tim tore loose from Kent's grip. "Let's go make that fucker pay."

John went along silently, not knowing the layout, or the person involved. They all got off the elevator and strode into the front office.

"Denise, tell Tom Kent Reynolds is here to see him. Don't mention us." Tim gestured to himself and John.

Denise looked down at the desk without saying anything. Slowly she reached into her desk and pulled out a cassette tape. "You will want this, but you don't want to listen to it. It's for the police. I have another copy for management, here. I'll call 911 in 15 minutes."

"You knew!" John shouted. "And you didn't stop him?"

Tears were now rolling down Denise's face. "He has something over me."

She picked up the phone and announced Kent's presence.

"Send the little pansy in." Tom laughed harshly. Everyone could hear him through the open door.

Tom was in for a bit of a surprise when Kent went in. Kent didn't close the door, he just strode in, right up to Tom, and struck him a hard blow in the face, breaking his nose again. Tom roared in pain as the blood gushed out and he started to rise out of his chair. He looked up and suddenly there was another man standing there. This man was substantially bigger than Kent, and the first thing Tom took notice of was the huge fist racing towards his face.

After striking Tom a crushing blow on his jaw, breaking it in two places, the man stepped back without saying a word.

Through his pain Tom could see Kent in front of him again.

"You know, my daughter told me I should've taken care of you." Kent's voice was icy calm, even if his body was trembling under the strain. "I took that to mean have you destroyed, put down like a dog. But I figured you limited yourself to toying with men like me, so I said no. I will forever bear the guilt of what I let happen here today. But I hope the pain and discomfort you feel for the rest of your life comes close to equalling what I feel."

Kent and Tim picked Tom out of his chair and held him up. Standing in front of him, the big stranger said, "Remember, cocksucker. Every girl you fuck with has a father, or a brother who is eager to repay you." With that John laid into Tom. His blows were all designed to inflict pain, while trying to minimize actual damage.

Out in the front, Denise sat at her desk weeping. Her body flinched after each blow she heard land. She felt some fealty towards Tom because he was her boss and in some weird way she adored him. But even she knew that was because of his charming and manipulative nature. Like a battered wife who still loves her abuser. And so after ten minutes she called 911. After which she got up and went to the inner office door. She saw Tom hanging between the arms of Tim and Kent Reynolds, blood soaking the front of his clothes and the carpet at his feet. The tall stranger was still striking him, although seemingly not as hard as he could. She cleared her throat, getting the men's attention.

"I called 911. I said I just found him like this."

"I thought you were gonna give us 15 minutes?" Tim asked. All he got was a shrug in response.

The men gingerly set Tom in his chair. Kent kneeled in front of him. "OK Tom. Pay attention. Remember that night at the motel? I had my video camera running, while you were dressed up, and while I was fucking your ass. And while we were blowing each other. I also have pictures of the injuries you gave me. If you say a fucking word to anybody, your reputation will be destroyed. We also have your office recordings of what you did to my friend's little girl. And they're probably getting your DNA from the sperm you left in her when you tore her vagina. You better stay out of trouble, or they'll match it up. Your beautiful daughter will be known as the daughter of a closet fag, and a rapist. And if that little girl's baby is harmed, well, you won't live to see your next birthday. Now, not a word to anyone. And we'll call it even."

Kent rose and nodded to the other guys and turned to leave. As John was passing Tom he turned around and pulled Tom out of his chair by the hair. When Tom fell to the ground, John kicked with all his might into Tom's groin, damaging his penis and rupturing a testicle. Tom passed out from the pain after emitting barely a croak.

As the guys left Denise stopped them. "I entered Tim, and you Kent, into the schedule as having an appointment with Tom an hour ago. I will say that you were discussing insurance beneficiaries but hadn't come to a decision and that you had left before I went for my break half an hour ago. I will withhold my copy of that tape until it is needed, if ever."

The two relatives nodded their thanks and left, leading John down the stairs to Kent's office. Tim hugged them both, then left for his own office. As soon as Tim sat down he got a call on his cell phone from Kent, ostensibly telling him of the assault to his fiance. Again the two men joined up, then left together. John had already left using a service entrance several minutes earlier. All three met up again at the hospital where they joined Andy.

After giving Andy a quick rundown of what happened, Andy told them the nurses where taking samples from Sue, then the police where going to talk to her.

"Are the moms and Kim in with her?" asked Tim.

"Kim and my mom are in there, your mom's just gone to get Sue some clean clothes, because the police have taken hers. And she's gonna bring coffee."

"OK, we wait." John sat down, dumbly. With the adrenalin wearing off he was starting to feel the fear for his daughter and grandchild. Tears began rolling down his cheeks and he started sobbing quietly. Kent held him from one side while Andy held him from the other.

"You know." John spoke quietly, after he had calmed down a bit. "After seeing Alice go through this for years, I never thought I'd see one of my children go through it too. I'd give my life to take that back from her."

Kent piped up, "I can't tell you how sorry I am, John. I never thought he'd do anything like this. I thought he was just a closet fag with power issues." He took a deep breath. "I swear if I ever hear of him doing anything else, I'll kill him."

Marin came back with a tray of coffees and gave John and Andy some extra hugs of reassurance. She pulled Kent aside and said, "I thought you said something about the guy in the hotel having a small dick. He tore her fucking pussy! And you took that thing in your ass!"

Kent shrugged. "I'm not sure why I said that. Just belittling him, I guess. And it took a long time to get it into my ass."

Marin just looked at Kent, her expression indecipherable. She went back to the others, "Sue's a strong girl. She'll be okay." she assured them as she sat with Tim.

They all sat there in silence for a while. A short while later an ambulance pulled up to the entrance and the crew came in with a man on a gurney, his neck strapped down, while Denise followed them. Denise looked over and saw the men sitting there. As the crew took Tom into the back she walked over to the men and asked what they were doing there.

"We're here for Tim's fiance." Kent answered. "She's been hurt. What are you doing here?"

"Oh God!" Denise exclaimed. The police officers who had come in with her were conversing over by the vending machines. "It's terrible. That's Tom in there."

"What?" Kent was appropriately astounded. "What the hell happened?"

"I don't know. After you guys left I went on my break. While I was gone someone went into Tom's office and beat the hell out of him. It looks like his nose and Jaw are broken."

"What? Why?" This time it was Tim.

"I don't know. I mean, he was an ass, but he never seemed like he had any enemies, or was afraid of anyone."

They continued chatting for a while. Shortly afterwards Tom's wife and daughter showed up. The Doctors weren't letting them in while they assessed Tom's injuries. It was a little awkward with Connie and Andy, but they chatted for a minute alone and seemed to clear the air.

"You know," said Connie, "I just saw Sue yesterday at work. I guess I knew there was something going on with her because she looked a mess and dad said she had to be disciplined. I guess it had already happened, or she was worried or something."

"I'm not sure." Andy ran his hand through his hair. "We don't really know what happened, except that today she was really assaulted." His voice choked as he spoke and Connie put a comforting hand on his arm.

"I'm sure she'll be okay, Andy. She's a smart, strong girl."

After a few similar platitudes Connie went back to her mom and Andy went back to his group. Not long after that Tim and John were called back into the private room and Kim came out and sat with the other guys. Andy didn't press the issue about going in because a normal brotherly relationship would have had him stay out also.

"Kim, guys, you remember Connie?" Andy introduced them. "I dated her before we went on that camping trip?"

Kim, who was very obviously pregnant, wasn't in the mood to talk. She just nodded at Connie, only just having made the connection to Sue's assailant. The animosity in her eyes was readily visible and Connie withered a bit under Kim's glare.

To Connie's credit she took the initiative. "Kim, I'm sorry about the way I treated Andy before you got together. I was... umm, immature. I'm just glad that you were there for him."

Kim looked wordlessly at Connie again. After a moment's thought she realized she was channelling her hatred for Tom towards his innocent family.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers