First and Second and More Loves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Kim, that feels so good," moaned Andy.

Kim started to take his thick cock into her mouth but realized she was in the wrong position. The tight upward curve would hit her teeth before he was all the way in her and she knew that wasn't a good thing. She got up to kneel on the floor but Andy had her lie on the bed with her torso laying on his lower abdomen and her hips up by his head. She got back to what she'd been doing, nuzzling a bit, then stuck the tip in her mouth. She sucked while she lowered her head slowly down to see how far she could take it. She was almost to the root when it hit the back of her throat. She was about to slowly push farther when Andy lifted her left leg to get a better look at her pussy. The weight shifted when he did that and sent her throat down onto his cock and she retched. She pulled back and had to fight hard to keep from throwing up her sandwich from earlier, but she was able to contain it. She sat there gasping for breath looking at Andy's rapidly deflating dick.

Andy looked up in shock. "Oh fuck." he said. "I'm sorry Kim, are you OK?" He watched her gather herself and he rubbed her back, and she nodded & leaned down again. While she went to work on his dick he started to examine her pussy. This was the first one he'd had the chance to look at with no need for haste. He admired the view. It looked almost perfect, soft dark hair, a prominent mound, but thin lips. Not much more than a slit for outer lips but they were separated to reveal her delicate inner lips. Moisture glistened inside to indicate her arousal, and the whole area looked slightly red & puffy. There were some flakes all over and he assumed it was dried lubrication, knowing she hadn't yet had a shower today. He spread her lips to look deeper and saw she was reddish inside too.

"I wonder if she was masturbating today." he thought, moaning as he pictured it. If he knew what really happened earlier he'd have had a stroke.

Kim started to move her hips slightly, reaching for more contact. Andy slid one finger inside and rubbed it back and forth, gathering her juices to taste them. She moaned around his cock when he did, then whimpered a bit when he removed his hand. He tasted her tanginess and wanted more, but he couldn't reach with his mouth.

Andy contented himself with stroking her and exploring her ass while she slowly sucked on his knob. Her ass looked so delicious and just touching the curved skin was almost enough to send him over the edge. He spread her cheeks with one hand and looked at her puckered hole. Gathering some pussy juice on 2 fingers he started rubbing her asshole with light pressure.

Kim panicked for a minute, realizing she hadn't showered, and hoping she was clean after her morning run to the bathroom. Then she stopped caring as she felt his finger apply pressure. His other hand was stroking her pussy lips and she could feel his cock getting super hard again. She stopped what she was doing in a hurry. She knew he was about to come and she had other uses for his dick. She swiftly got up and swung around. Her hips where aligned with his and Andy realized what she was about to do.

"Wait!" Andy gasped. "Are you sure you want this? I don't want to be the one you regret losing your virginity to."

"Oh yes." Kim said, feeling the head of his cock at her entrance. "I want you. I want your cock in me." Slowly lowering, feeling the thickness spread her open. "I want to feel your cock in me all the way." She said, stopping when she felt some pain. Kim had heard some girls didn't have hymens, losing them to other causes over the years. Apparently she wasn't one of them. She slowly rode up and down his dick those few inches, preparing herself. Andy's hands were on her hips. She could feel him pressuring her down more, but that was just his need. He wasn't trying to force the issue. She gazed into his eyes as she got wetter and wetter. Staring intensely she sped up.

Andy nodded and whispered softly, "Oh, I've dreamt of this for years."

And with that she rose and dropped all the way onto him. She let out a scream of pain and shock and he held tightly to her hips, holding her still, feeling her tremble.

Andy knew the pain would subside in a minute, so he pulled her down and hugged her close.

Outside, Sue shed a tear and sobbed quietly, intensely happy for her friend, and now lover.

Slowly Kim started to move, testing the boundaries of her pain. She found there was only a moderate pain on each stroke, so she sat up. Andy reached up and touched her breasts, cupping them, then gripping them harder. Kim started slowly posting up and down. The feeling was intense. So good. Better than Sue's fingers, for sure.

Andy spoke, "I'm not gonna last, Kimmie"

"That's good. I can't take too much. Cum in me, baby." As she said that, the whole thought of it sent her arousal peaking. She started riding harder and squeezing, trying to grip Andy's cock. Again she felt it get a swell and the thought of what he was about to do sent her into a mini orgasm of her own, despite the pain.

Andy's orgasm rushed over him, sending his seed up into that recently undefiled cunny. He almost sobbed with joy, finally being with Kim, and being able to take her cherry. He felt so honoured.

Kim wasn't sure she could feel his cum, but she felt his dick twitch as it spurted. As soon as she felt it she realized she might get pregnant. Briefly, she didn't care. That thought sent her into another small orgasm and she moaned as her prime directive was being fulfilled, a man's seed being deposited inside her fertile cleft. Coming down from that she realized how foolish she was, hoping for that and not using protection in the first place. Neither one of them honestly even considered it.

Sue heard their coupling from outside and looked around to see if anyone else would notice. Seeing no one she slipped a hand into her shorts, stuffing two fingers inside and rapidly fucked herself, her other hand rubbing her clit. Thinking of her brother's cock for the first time, and imagining it inside the cunt she had just licked just that morning, sent her quickly over the edge.

Andy and Kim stayed on the bed, kissing and snuggling for a while. Andy suggested they get up before Sue got suspicious.

"What do you mean suspicious?"

"Well, she might guess what we're doing in here."

Kim giggled, "Trust me, she knows."

"How?"

Kim giggled again and Andy fell for her some more. "Didn't you see? She was sitting right there when we came in. In fact, I think I heard her, uuhhhmmm, enjoying herself when we were doin it."

"Oh my God! You're kidding, right?" Andy was appalled. "Geez, she's gonna hate me for doing that to you."

"Hey! Dumbass!" That got his attention. "You didn't do anything to me." She emphasized. "We did something fantastic together. And she knows exactly what we were doing because she gave me some pointers."

Andy's mouth gaped wide. "Uhh, OK. Wow."

"Yeah, so don't worry your pretty little head about it, M'kay Loverboy? We should clean up now, you never know when your parents will come back." They got up and started cleaning up. Kim winced a little in pain, but didn't comment. She turned her back to Andy, grabbed a tissue and wiped herself. There was a little fresh blood mixed in with the semen, and again she wondered about getting pregnant. Putting it out of her mind, she turned back and saw Andy looking at the blanket. He was looking at a rather noticeable blood stain that his parents couldn't miss.

"Oh, shit, " remarked Kim.

"Think we can wash it?"

"Sure we can," said Kim. "after I do this." And she grabbed a paring knife out of the drawer and slit her left index finger a bit. Squirting a bit more blood on the floor, Andy stared at her dumbfounded. "OK, now let's soak it in water, and get a bandaid."

They got dressed and grabbed the blanket on the way out of the trailer. Susie was still laying in the lounger reading. She jumped up and came over to the two, looking pointedly at the blanket.

"It got a little dirty." Kim said, showing Susie the stain. Susie gasped, and suddenly her eyes got moist. She threw her arms around Kim and gave her a hug. She whispered in Kim's ear, "Love you, girlfriend. Was he good to you?" Kim, also choked up, just nodded. Susie gave her brother a quick hug too. "OK, let's get this washed."

That evening Andy, Sue, and Kim were all sitting at the picnic table, facing the fire, sharing a blanket. John and Alyssa were also facing the fire, to their right. It was getting late and everybody was tired. John and Alyssa had been shopping all day. In fact Alyssa was falling asleep on John. The kids thought it was cute the way her mouth was open, drooling a little. As an attractive divorce of 39 she was still hard put to match the energy of John, at 42. The kids had all had an emotionally draining day. Add that to the couple of beers everyone had consumed, no one was motivated to add more wood to the fire.

"Well, kids. We're gonna hit the sheets." John gently shook Alyssa and helped her up. "Can you guys secure the campsite?"

"Sure Dad," assured Andy. "it looks like we'll be done soon too." Andy didn't make a move to get up yet. His arm was behind his sister's back, his hand under the collar of Kim's sweater, resting on her neck. He was reluctant to move because he didn't want to leave her for the night.

"G'night kids." Alyssa and John headed for the van, across the site from the trailer."

The kids lingered for a while. What Andy didn't know was while he was touching and stroking his new lover as surreptitiously as he could with his Dad there, his sister was also holding her hand, and the 2 girls were stroking each other's legs. The result was, even though everyone was tired, their passions were at a fever pitch.

Andy got up first, "Well, I guess we better clean up." He gathered all the garbage and walked it up to the dumpster. Kim and Sue put the chairs and the bikes under the sunshade. They stood there hugging under the blanket 'til Andy came back, then they all went into the trailer. The girls stood on one side and started undressing. Andy faced away and stripped down to his underwear. Kim kept looking over at Andy while the girls where getting ready. Finally down to their underwear, Sue gave Kim a push over to Andy. Andy was starting to climb into the bunk when Kim came up behind him and slid her arms around him. Andy stopped and turned around, hugging Kim to him. Already half erect, her bare skin triggered his natural response. He put his hands in her hair, holding her head steady while they kissed passionately. Kim, meanwhile, reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. She pulled back and shook it off, then thrust her nipples into his hairy chest, loving the coarse feeling. She tried pushing his underwear down.

"Not here, baby. Sue will see." Kim steered him around so he could see his sister. She seemed to be asleep already, facing them. He watched her chest move, breathing deeply, so he acquiesced. His underwear down, Kim dropped to her knees and quickly took his cock into her mouth. This wasn't a soft, loving blowjob. It was down and dirty cocksucking. She inhaled him as deep as she could, then started bobbing her head up and down. Her other hand was working a contrapuntal rhythm on his shaft, and she knew he wouldn't last long. Letting go of his cock she grabbed his ass with both hands. Her fingers strayed between his cheeks while she pulled. Within minutes her fingers where strumming his puckered hole and he started shooting.

Sue's eyes weren't really closed. Mere slits, they weren't visible in the dim torch light, and she watched her best friend suck her brother's cock. Truth be told, she was looking more at his cock than at her friend slash lover. She'd never really considered Andy a sexual creature 'til she heard him with Kim earlier in the day. Now she was starting to see him in a different light. And that light was burning in her cooch.

Kim swallowed Andy's cum all down, then hopped up to her feet. Guiding his hand into her panties she said, "Tomorrow, you take care of me." She kissed him deeply. Feeling her wet pussy with his hand, and the taste of his own cum on her lips, he started to get hard again. She gave him a light squeeze and said, "See ya in the morning, Lover."

He watched her barely covered ass walk away. Kim pushed at Sue who moaned sleepily but moved over into the bed space. Kim blew Andy a kiss and drew the curtain over their sleeping quarters so Andy pulled his underwear up and climbed into bed. He was asleep in minutes. Kim settled down and threw an arm over Sue and started relaxing. She couldn't see Sue in the dark but she saw her profile against the screen window backdrop. Sue was laying on her back with her lips parted slightly. When Kim was almost asleep she realized Sue's hand was drawing circles very lightly on her leg. Waking a bit, Kim waited to see if Sue was asleep. Kim felt a slight movement through Sue's body. She could see Sue's lips open more, drawing in a shuddering breath and Kim realized Sue was masturbating. Kim waited quietly while Sue worked herself up.

Without conscious thought, Sue was rubbing her clit quite vigorously. She so wanted to shove some fingers in her pussy, but she didn't have the angle right, and didn't want to disturb Kim. Getting closer to release Sue was letting little whimpering noises slip out. Kim felt Sue's body go rigid, and Kim quickly moved her hand and grabbed Sue's tit, tightly. Sue gasped and shrieked and Kim whispered into her ear, "Cum for me, my little slut." Sue's hips had a mind of their own, humping upwards to an unseen lover. She arched her back and Kim took her nipple into her lips, then slipped her fingers up Sue's panty leg driving deep into her lover's cunt.

Andy was out of it, but Sue's squeals awoke Alyssa who lay back in the dark, listening. "Someone's having fun." she smiled to herself sleepily. Resting her hand on John's cock, she quickly fell back asleep.

As soon as Sue started squealing Kim covered her mouth with her own to muffle the sounds. Kim kept her fingers busy thrusting into Sue as long as her convulsions lasted. As Sue calmed down Kim showered her face with kisses, easing her back to normal.

"Oh, fuck Kimmie. That was amazing." Sue finally returned Kim's kisses. "You sure are a fast learner."

"It's 'cause you inspire me, babe." Kim lay back. "Goodnight, slut."

Sue smiled in the dark. "Goodnight, bitch." She reached for and found Kim's hand and they fell asleep holding each other.