First Beer Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now my dick was getting hard. And before we showered off I let her suck my cock, and she devoured it, working it like a master craftsman, making up for her lack of experience with an enthusiasm I had never witnessed in any girl before. I felt my climax rush up at me, like a shark coming up from the deep on an unassuming swimmer, and it took me just as violently, making me scream as I filled her mouth with cum. She hummed in delight as blast after blast erupted from me, and when I looked down she was smiling up at me, the head of my cock still in her mouth, wearing a cum goatee.

She pulled off and licked her lips. "Oh, Tony, that was so good!"

I leaned over and kissed her, not a brother kiss, either; a full mouth, tongue swirling lovers kiss, sharing my load with her, smelling our urine on each other, my brain light and wandering, her hand still on my cock.

"I'd do anything for you, Ange," I said, and I meant it.

"I know, big brother," she replied looking into my eyes. "You take good care of me."

She knelt there, stroking my cock as I twisted to turn on the shower, and we washed each other in silence. She dried me first, and when I was drying her, I wrapped my arms under her knees and around her back and lifted her playfully in my arms. She squealed in delight and surprise, and I smiled down at her as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Is this how you carried me to my room last night?"

"Kind of," I told her, nuzzling her nose with mine and pressing my forehead to hers. "I lied about the towel."

She giggled, and I started for the door, carrying her like last night, unburdened now by my guilty and shameful misgivings. I plopped her on the bed and watched her tits bounce.

"So,' she asked, spreading herself on the bed, "how many more days to we have until Mom and Dad come home?"

END

12