First-Class Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why thank you," she said with a husky, low tone. "I think I will. They, uh, they don't smell too bad now do they?"

"No, no, not at all, Mrs. Mattock," he blabbered, again with more force than he'd have liked. "They don't, uh, smell bad...they don't smell...at all..."

But they did. They were inches from his face as he turned it toward them, sniffing the air without being obvious about it, and gloriously inhaling the sleep smell, the slight dank air about them, the smell of foot and fabric, sweat and sock and flesh. It was driving him crazy.

She giggled and wiggled her toes at him. He smiled a weak smile. She had him, and had to reel him in. The thought of it made her entire body tingle. She felt flush with the joy of discovery and experimentation. She hadn't had a young man in ages. She'd never had one 43 years her junior.

"Do you have your phone on you, Bryan?" she suddenly asked.

"Uh, yeah, in my pocket," he said cautiously, wishing he hadn't, remembering the photos of her feet he'd shot hours ago in the airport lounge.

"May I see it?" she asked, putting her hand out.

"Uh...why, Mrs. Mattock?" he asked with more caution.

"I'm thinking of getting one like it," she lied with conviction, owning one like it already. "I want to check it out."

He slowly drew it from his pocket, handing it to her. She pecked at it, her gaze on it, Bryan's gaze free to linger on those wriggling socked toes, up the slender curve of her supple calves, to the gently swaying flesh of her loose, wrinkled hamstrings. He was about to explode.

Then his world did. She cocked her head at him, giving him a disapproving look.

"I thought so," she said, her tone dark and dominant, purposely so though inside, she was delighting in the moment. "Pictures of my feet? Really young man?"

"What? No, no," he said trying to be convincing and failing miserably. "Oh, I must have been playing with it back there, and just snapping photos without knowing it, you know, I was...."

He stopped at her stern look and turning the phone toward him to show the grid of about 30 photos there. All of her feet. All close up.

"Oh, it was accidental, that what you're saying, my young man?" she said, trying not to laugh through her mock indignation. "Dozens of photos of my nasty old feet? Accidental? Really..."

He blushed and shut up, his meager attempt at defense shattered by evidence. He looked up at her.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Mattock, it's just that...it's just that," he stammered, not sure at all what he was going to say, what he possibly could say.

She smiled ever so slightly, returning the phone to him, making it all up on the fly, consumed by the sudden urge to do so.

"It's quite all right, my dear young man," she said with a throaty purr. "I'm flattered. I'm flattered you find my feet so ....so sexy, so... necessary. I guess that means I'm attractive to you."

"Oh God yes!" he blurted, immediately wishing he hadn't. "I mean...."

She leaned over her feet, cupping his chin in her bony hand, turning his gaze to her face inches away. Her eyes widened. Her mouth corners wrinkled into a smile.

"Smell them," she said plainly, not sure what she was doing but loving the dominant improvisation that suddenly overtook her..

"Wh...what?" he asked, eyes wide and white in the dark.

"Smell them," she repeated. "Smell my feet. Smell my feet in my black socks. It seems to be what you want. So do it. Now."

She sat up and back, those feet so close to him. He gulped, looking at her there, arms crossed, waiting, a stern look on her pretty old face. She nodded down with her head, toward her feet.

"Well?" she hissed.

All the while looking up at her with trepidation, he tilted his head down, nose to those wiggly toes encased in black socks that cupped the gentle curves of her muscular calves, and he smelled. It almost made him cum in his pants. She smiled as she watched his eyelids flutter as in sniffed the air of her feet.

"Nice, nice," she cooed. "Now kiss and lick my dirty socks!"

"Wh...what?" he asked incredulously.

"I said smell my dirty old socks!" she said with a slight snarl, her eyes flashing in the dark. "Go on. Smell. My. Socks."

He heard himself groan as she drew the words out with delicious deliberateness. He closed his eyes, darted out his tongue over the rough fabric, licking it, the toes, the soles, then sucked those toes into his mouth, feeling the heat through the socks. He groaned louder, working his mouth on those sexy old feet, tasting the damp material.

"Shhh!" she warned with a giggle, looking around.

Deidre watched, a slight smile on her gently puckered lips, feeling his anxious sucking, the sensation running up her creamy old calves and thighs directly into her pussy, which was getting wetter with each ardent toe suck. She wiggled her toes in his mouth, playfully stretching the corners of it until it hurt and he moaned at the tug of toes on his flesh.

"Take them off, my socks, my dirty...black...socks..." she heard herself hissing, quite pleased with the sound. "With your teeth..."

He couldn't believe it, and for a fleeting second thought of his beloved granny, then shook the thought away, easy enough to do as this woman, this graceful, elegant great-grandmother, was far sexier and more well kept than his granny.

He looked at those feet, those socks, up the shiny shins, and bent forward to clamp his teeth around the toes of one, tugging back, hearing it scrape over her skin as he pulled it off, dropping it on the bed, returning for the other. He reveled in the unveiling of those feet and impossibly long, slender toes, the nails glowing red in the dim cabin lighting.

"Put your nose there," she said, pointing as she spread the toes of her feet wide.

He obeyed, putting his nose between the big toe and adjacent one of her right foot, smelling the pungent tang of them, moving to the next gap and the next, then the next foot, inhaling the glorious scent each contained. His cock throbbed in his gym shorts and he feared cumming in them.

"Lick," she said plainly, leaning over her knees to watch his tongue flash over her toes, between them, ingesting the funky flavor of them, his eyes closed, his mouth moaning around the digits he was so slavishly worshipping. "Gooooood boy, gooooood boy, gooooood little foot slave!"

She popped her toes from his mouth, resting her heels on the armrest, exposing the thickly wrinkled flesh of her soles. She didn't have to tell him what to do as he slowly ran his tongue up from one calloused heel over that skin, that beautifully wrinkled skin, his tongue trembling. He couldn't help think that old flesh felt like thick paper under his tongue as he bathed her soles, licking up and then suckling the balls of one foot before switching his adoring face to do the same to her other foot.

"My, my, my, you are a proficient young foot boy aren't you?" she laughed with a hoarse whisper, clenching her muscular old thighs together on her pussy which was dripping wet as she watched him worship her feet. "So proficient..."

Deidre seldom had huge orgasms, rare occurrences with the right man, but always had a succession of smaller ones. Like the one she was having now, watching young Bryan's tongue tickle up and down the length of her long, sexy feet. She shuddered, clamping her thighs together, feeling it overcome her, eyes fluttering as she let out a low moan, biting her lower lip, waiting for it to subside. When it did, she looked down at his astonished face framed by her feet.

"Did...did you...?"

"Yes, dear boy, I did," she cooed, reaching for his face and stroking one cheek. "Dear boy..."

He watched as she stood then scooted him over on the bed on his side, snuggling in next to him, face to face, pulling the blanket over them both. She looked into his eyes and drew him to her, kissing him long and deep and wet, tongue flashing inside his mouth, stabbing his. His eyes were wide open, locked on his. She laughed.

"You've earned this, my young man," she sighed.

She pulled up her t-shirt, her large breasts falling free, the flesh white and freckled around the big brown nipples, the wrinkled flesh of her cleavage tanned and inviting. He groaned and attacked, burying his face into the warm meat of them, licking and sucking, lapping over the white flesh around the nipple of one and then sucking it into his mouth, lips wide and sealed tight on her quivering flesh, his tongue lapping madly at it. She lifted her head to give him room and rubbed the back of his eager head as he worked her nipples.

"Very nice, very nice," she growled, running her left hand down his back and hip, then around front and under his loose shorts.

He froze the instant her bony hand closed around his stiff dick, groaning and trying not to cum. She gently tugged his gym shorts off and with the boy's mouth still attached to her thick nipple, drew her left leg up. She pushed the instep into his huge balls and onto his cock. There was pain at first, that low, dull ache a man gets when his nuts are being worked, then an incredible rush of pleasure as he looked down and saw that delicious foot push up and down, the sole on his nuts and then cock as she moved it up and down, his cock pressed against his belly.

"There now, Bryan, there now," she cooed as she felt him tremble, his whole body shaking under her insistent, stroking foot. "Let it go, let it go...."

He groaned, sucking her tit harder now, his eyes cast down to watch the elderly woman's foot squashing his nuts against the base of his cock, then push up, then back down, over and over, his dick oozing pre-cum that sheeted on his young gut. As she worked it, the big muscular ball that was her sexy calf rippled and flexed beneath the slightly wrinkled tan flesh, powering her footjob. It was more than he could take, and his body stiffened as he felt his balls erupt.

She was a limber woman for her age, always doing yoga and pilates and working out and now she quickly bent, her foot still pushing on his dick and balls, her tit popping out of Bryan's moaning mouth, and slipped the jetting head of his cock into her puckered lips. The first blast filled her cheeks, the volume and heat triggering another one of her mini-orgasms, and then the next and the next, so much cum, too much to fully swallow. She pressed hard on his balls now, not stroking but pushing hard, flattening them against his body to a painful degree as her old sole sought to milk every ounce of sperm from them.

He finally stopped and realized then he hadn't breathed during the entire 30-second course of his orgasm, panting now as he looked at her pop her mouth off his cock, returning her foot to the other, twisting back up to face him. She smiled, a dollop of cum escaping each corner of that sexily wrinkled mouth. With a moan, she gulped his load down, then ran her tongue around her lips, leaving a pearly smear around her upper and lower lips.

"You gave me a lot, boy," she said, breathing that bleachy aroma of cum into his face, leaning into him. "Now kiss me...."

He couldn't resist, didn't want to resist, as she kissed him insistently, lips mashed together, tongue darting into his mouth. He had tasted himself before; when jerking off, he'd often lace his own face with his creamy load, aghast the first times he accidentally did it but then minding it less and less, reveling in the taste, always wondering what it would be like to kiss a girl who'd just blown him. Now every fantasy was coming true as Deidre growled into his mouth, thrusting her cummy tongue down his throat.

"You're a very secure young man, one who doesn't mind the taste of his own sperm!" she laughed, pulling away to gently peck his lips and lap clean the couple of drops on them. "Women love that and appreciate it. You know what else they appreciate young man?"

He could only shake his head slowly side to side, having no idea what she had in mind.

"This is a night of firsts," she laughed, shifting slightly to pull herself to a sitting position as she lay the boy on his back. "Your first footjob, your first blowjob, your first cummy kiss! And, I suspect, the first time you've eaten a woman...you haven't before, have you?"

Again his head shook side to side, and then he looked down between her thighs as Deidre did. Between those thighs in the dark was a silvery bush of fur, thick and silky.

"Good," she cooed, working herself to her knees and straddling the boy's incredulous face, settling herself on it, facing his feet, her legs stretched out over his chest and belly, her silky calves encircling his still stiff dick. "Let me be your first..."

He'd always wondered what it would be like to lick a girl's pussy and now here was a woman of his dreams, a much older woman, perched on his face, sitting up, burying his nose into the soft, dimpled flesh of her milky white ass, his mouth pressed into the dripping hairy flesh of her cunt. He felt his dick get harder as she scissored her meaty calves around it, stroking up and down, using the oozing cum left in it as lubricant. She hissed and swiveled, hips moving side to side in a sexy grind, her pussy opening wide around his mouth, his tongue spearing the fleshy folds. He could see nothing as her creamy ass flesh folded around his eyes, his nose lost in the wet pucker of her asshole, and could barely hear her moans as she rode his face.

"That's it, boy, get that tongue deep inside me," he heard her growl as those hips continued to swivel and wiggled, his tongue spearing deeper with every move. "Let me use that face."

He stabbed frantically at her pussy, the hair abrading his chin that she was grinding her clit on, almost not feeling the silky scissoring grip of her calves on his cock until he felt his balls knot with that familiar feeling of the dam about to burst. Then through his sexual fog, he heard a voice, and not the voice of the great-grandmother grinding her wet pussy on his mouth.

"Well, Mrs. Mattock," Rebecca said as she stood next to the seat, noting the unusual height at which her passenger sat and looking at the boy's feet sticking out the far end of the blanket. "Are we comfortable?"

"Oh, yes, very, Rebecca, we are very, very comfortable," Deidre giggled with a wiggle of her lush hips.

"Is there...anything I can do to make you more comfortable?" Rebecca smiled, kneeling quietly beside her.

Deidre smiled and dropped the blanket to her belly, her creamy tits glowing in the dark.

"Be a dear, would you?" she cooed, extending her arm around Rebecca's neck and pulling her gently to her left tit.

"Of course, Mrs. Mattock," Rebecca sighed. "All part of first-class service, after all..."

Her lips closed around the brown nub, chewing gently, licking and sucking as Deidre moaned and ground harder and harder onto Bryan's compressed face, the boy's head pressed hard into the cushion, drenching him, her pussy wet and gushing, flooding his mouth with her orgasmic gel. Rebecca worked one hand to her passenger's other tit, tweaking and pulling the nipple as she suckled the other, pushing up with her hand to feast on the meaty flesh.

Bryan's cock burst as he heard the murmurs of both women, and Deidre slipped her jerking calves up, the flesh thickening around the meat scissored between them, to take his second load in the silky, muscular grip of them. Bryan screamed into her pussy, the screams muffled, the vibrations triggering a second orgasm in the older woman grinding harder onto his face. Both finally settled down, panting for air, as Rebecca's face pulled off the nipple she'd been sucking and she sat back in the aisle, smiling at her passenger.

"Thank you Rebecca, that was most helpful," Deidre sighed, working her cum-slick calves up and down Bryan's tender dick, making the boy wiggle beneath her.

"Will there be anything else, ma'am?"

"Uh, yes, actually," Deidre said with a mischievous giggled, pulling up the blanket to reveal her long shins and calves, the interior thick with sperm as Bryan's cock slithered out of their scissoring grip.

"Of course, Mrs.Mattock," Rebecca smiled, bending over those legs. "My pleasure to help you clean up."

Deidre moaned watching and hearing the eager flight attendant slurp the thick, hot cum from her legs. Rebecca attached her mouth to each shin, sucking up the fluid, then dipped her tongue into the gooey insides of the older woman's muscular old calves, lapping up the juices just shot from the cock twitching below them. Deidre parted her legs a bit to allow the woman to suck fully the cream leaking down the backs of her legs, and watched as she playfully darted out her tongue to run up the length of the cock of the boy trapped under the elegant old woman. She finished and sat up, bringing her face to Deidre, and the two women kissed, Rebecca shooting the load into her passenger's mouth. Deidre eagerly swallowed it down and kissed Rebecca, their lips parting, the smiling flight attendant retreating into the darkness.

Deidre slithered off Bryan's face and sat up as the boy lay blinking in the dark, his face soaked with her sexual essence. She looked down. His cock twitched back to life as she bent to kiss and lick his face clean.

She gently threw her legs over him, straddling his cock, reaching between them to fist the head and sheath the first inches into her scorching hot pussy. He looked up at her and groaned as she settled on it, slowly, milking him inside her until he was balls-deep. She leaned forward, kissing him.

"And now," she growled, biting his lower lip, eyes flashing wide inches from his. "Your first lay...."

She slowly wiggled her hips side to side, taking him fully inside her, and then very slowly pulled up and almost off him before settling her pussy back down, over and over, picking up the pace with each stroke. He lay still, letting her do the work, his cock feeling as if encased in warm liquid velvet. His hands came up to her hips, holding them, then cupping that meaty white ass in his trembling fingers, kneading the surprisingly smooth, supple flesh.

They made love for long, sensual minutes, Deidre moving her slim hips up and down, a bit harder as she neared orgasm, her big, creamy tits swaying beneath her, scraping across the boy's face. Bryan opened his mouth, extending his tongue, feeling it lap across one nipple and then the other as he moved his head to find them, the pendulous breasts quivering. He felt her pussy tighten on him as she came and then he did, both silently, eyes locked onto each other's, Bryan's third load twisting in ropy jets into her womb. She milked the last drops from him, leaning forward to gently kiss his young lips, their eyes open and accepting.

"I do think you've one left in you," she laughed quietly, sitting up and back, those breasts gleaming white in the dim cabin.

He watched as she twisted around in the small space, backing over his face, those marvelous white cheeks jiggling as they approached, her pussy open and thick with his cum. She settled it onto his mouth and he cried out with passion, spreading her cheeks in his hands, his nose at the pucker of her asshole, his mouth at the gushing entrance of her hairy pussy. He rammed his tongue through his gel pooling there, the heat of it washing over his face, the thick cum sluicing out of her onto his tongue, filling his mouth. She leaned forward moaning, and fisted his cock in both hands, gorging herself on the thickness. Bryan moaned, feeling the heat of her mouth and throat on him as she jerked it harder and harder, taking his cock deep into her sucking lips.

He attached his open mouth to her pussy and sucked, feeling a renewed flow of sperm flood out and fill his mouth, gulping it down. He felt himself thrusting up, meeting her downward sucking motion, and moments later, locked into their perfect sexual synchronicity, both exploded, Bryan's fourth load filling her wrinkled cheeks, as she bathed his face with her own womanly cream. As both orgasms abated, Bryan pulled his mouth from her dripping chasm and turned his head side to side, reveling in the sight of her magnificent feet. He licked each one lustily, running his tongue up and down the curved wrinkled soles.