First Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy's actions had a desirable effect on Laura as she moaned loudly, "Oh... Oh yes... That feels awesome!"

Not wanting to neglect the other breast Kathy moved to it and repeated the action. While ministering to her breast, Kathy moved her hands down to Laura's waist and undid her belt buckle, pants snap and zipper.

Having finished making love to Laura's nipples, Kathy raised herself and gave Laura a gentle kiss on the lips, gently grazing her tongue back and forth over her upper and lower lips.

"I'll be right back," Kathy whispered to Laura's right ear in a husky sexy tone.

Then as an afterthought she nibbled on Laura's earlobe in such a way as to send shivers down her spine, which caused Laura's vaginal juices to further wet her already soaked panties.

Not able to wait any longer Kathy lowered herself to her knees, letting her hands coast along Laura's bare hot flesh, until they came to rest on Laura's jean covered hips.

Kathy firmly tugged the jeans down so they pooled at Laura's feet. Laura, beside herself with lust immediately kicked the jeans off taking her slippers with them. So quick were her actions that she launched the jeans and slippers at the fireplace. Realizing the danger both Kathy and Laura raced to the fireplace to rescue the clothes before they ignited. In the process Kathy accidentally knocked Laura down, but was able to save the pants and slippers from causing an inferno. Immediately Kathy crawled to where Laura lay supine clothed only in her lipstick red, see-through bikini panties.

"Oh my that was close. Imagine if there was a fire, we both would have had a lot of explaining to do in our current state of dress." Laura exclaimed breathlessly.

Kathy, totally nude could see the absurdity in this and started to laugh. Laura also seeing the irony joined in.

Finally after a bit Kathy spoke first. "Are you still up to it. I mean do you still want to..."

Laura completed the question. "Make love? More than I wanted to before." She replied, gazing deeply into Kathy's eyes and in turn allowing Kathy to gaze into hers.

With that Kathy placed her hand behind Laura's head and drew her face to hers resulting in both, joining their lips, mouths and tongues together in a warm erotic kiss. Kathy then laid herself prone on Laura so her breasts and nipples rubbed gently against Laura's. Each ones trim tight bellies rested against the other. Kathy's crotch was now pressed tight against Laura's right leg, while Kathy's slightly bent right leg rubbed firmly against Laura's wet bikini panties.

Realizing that Laura still had one piece of clothing to be removed and that both were in an incredibly aroused state, Kathy gently broke the kiss off and slid down to Laura's waist. She then placed her hands on each side of Laura's panties and without further delay pulled them down and off both feet, being careful to discard them away from the fireplace.

As Kathy returned to pay homage to Laura's maidenhood, she was immediately struck by Laura's enticing musky scent. Like Laura, it had been a very long time since Kathy had inhaled another woman's natural perfume and it turned her on immensely.

"Oh Laura your love juices smell so wonderful. I feel like I could have an orgasm just sniffing you, Kathy said with a blush.

"I felt the same way when I smelled your panties. I can't wait to taste you." Laura said in response.

Next Kathy moved closer to Laura's pussy, wanting to get a better look. As she suspected when she saw her in leotards, Laura was completely bare. As a matter of fact there wasn't even a sign that she ever had hair there.

As Kathy softly rubbed her hand over her bare mound, Laura responded. "I had laser treatment when I graduated high school. It removed all my hair and it hasn't come back. My very first lover was very turned on by it."

"I am too", Kathy said smiling and enjoying Laura's smooth hairless Mons Venus.

Deciding to move up Laura's goddess-like body, Kathy hovered over her lover's face and spoke in a low almost pleading voice, "May I do you first."

"Oh Kathy you can do anything you want with me." The First Lady moaned almost in pain from her pent up desires.

Nothing more needed to be said. For from know until Kathy was finished, the only words or sounds would be that of their passionate lovemaking. Kathy proceeded to plant succulent kisses upon Laura. Starting first with the nape of her neck, then moving down only to stop at her breasts and nibble on her now hard, rubbery nipples. Kathy kissed and suckled Laura's flesh causing the flame in Laura's loins to burn even hotter. Laura's love-juices flowed continuously, running down her thighs and on to the rug.

"Oh god...Oh god...Oh my god...!" Laura groaned almost hysterical with lust.

Satisfied with her handiwork, Kathy continued. As she moved down to her intended target she continued to planted open mouth kisses along the way, being sure to connect each time and suck a morsel of hot flesh into her mouth, gently tasting the slightly salty taste of her perspiration.

Finally Kathy reached the object of her desire. Needing no encouragement, Laura spread her thighs apart allowing her lover to gain entrance to her considerable charms. Kathy moved her naked frame into position, straddling over Laura's thigh, so as to lie between both legs. Kathy's face was so close to her vagina, that Laura could feel Kathy's warm breath caress her labia.

Kathy carefully unfolded Laura's skin folds to getter a better look at Laura's pussy. Oh how the walls of her vagina glistened with her nectar. Her labia lips were fairly long running about three inches in length and wide and quite pronounced. Indeed because of their size, they made a very inviting target to chew on. Being in the excited condition she was in, it was no surprise that Laura's clitoris was in an erect state pushing boldly up from the hood that protected it

The moment that both had been waiting for had finally come. Kathy excited by Laura's copious juices and her erotic bouquet, reached out with her tongue and lapped up some of her nectar. It had been so long since Kathy had made love to another woman that she dove in, moving her tongue rapidly up and down Laura's hot slit. To make it even more pleasurable, she reached her arms up her lover's chest until she was able to hold Laura's breasts and gently grasp her nipples between her thumb and index finger. Once capturing the delectable prize she began to roll them between each of the fingers.

Not able or wanting to keep silent, Laura moaned, "Ugh...Ugh...!" as she thrust her pelvis into Kathy's face in order to magnify her pleasure. "Oh it's been so long. So fucking long!" Laura cried as she face fucked Kathy.

Realizing that her lover was in desperate need of satisfaction, Kathy launched her tongue at that most sacred place of a woman's sex, her clitoris. Removing her right hand from Laura's nipple, Kathy brought it down. She was now able to lick and suck Laura's clit and while alternating rubbing her fingers vigorously between and in and out of the First Lady's, wet pussy lips.

By now, poor Laura was practically a basket case. She was on the brink of an earth-shattering orgasm. Delirious with lust she shouted out. "Oh... oh...! Kathy I can feel it happening. I'm going to cum! Oh god...I'm going to cum!"

The room was now filled with the sound of Kathy's fingers making a slippery slurping sound as well as the periodic wet smacking sounds of Kathy tongue salivating and slapping against Laura's very pronounced clit. In addition, if any one blind and deaf were to enter the room the fragrant aroma of Laura's scent pouring lustfully from her sex would tell them that a woman was being satisfied.

Not stopping for a moment, but instead speeding up the pace. Kathy stopped only briefly to encourage Laura. "Oh Laura let yourself go! Please let yourself go!" She pleaded, for she too felt like she was about to come and just might when Laura had hers.

"Oh yes. Oh fuck yes...!" Was all Laura could say in reply, as her chest heaved up and down, making her breasts jiggle in a delightful manner.

Again Kathy went to work with her tongue mercilessly attacking Laura's hot button, while two fingers pistoned in and out her vaginal canal. That was all that was needed. It had been a long time since Laura had an orgasm brought on by a woman. The long fast was about to be broken.

"Oh so intense! So fucking intense! I'm cumming... Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Laura cried.

With that, Laura began to climax. No longer able to speak coherently, this Rhodes scholar was now reduced to speaking only in syllables. "Ugh...Ugh...Oh... Yes...Oh...!" she shouted.

Kathy held tight faithfully assaulting Laura's clit while feeling her chin, neck and fingers anointed by Laura's pussy flow.

Finally Laura's orgasm began to subside. As she slowed her gyrating pelvis to a stop, she signaled Kathy to cease from her lovemaking activities, for her entire body had become extremely sensitive.

"Oh Kathy! Oh please stop! Enough, I can't take anymore." She pleaded.

Kathy looked up to she Laura breathless, her face and chest a bright red from experiencing a massive orgasm. Kathy's face was a bright strawberry red as well and very wet from being coated with loves juices discharged from Laura's delightfully sweet cunt.

"That was wonderful!" Laura said gleefully like a little girl, as she drew Kathy up to herself. "I have never cum like that before. You are a magnificent lover."

With that said, she held Kathy in her arms, their breasts rubbing against each other as she hungrily devoured Kathy in a passionate kiss. Though she could taste and smell her juices on Kathy, it didn't bother her for already she knew she was deeply in love with this beautiful dark-haired Venus.

"Now it's my turn. I want to satisfy you and make you come like you've never come before." Laura said smiling.

"That won't be hard knowing in my heart that I love you deeply." Kathy said lovingly while capturing Laura and making her gaze into her eyes.

At once Laura was enraptured. For the first time in her life she was caught up looking in another's eyes. The First Lady found herself taken in and mesmerized by their beauty. For the first time she was speechless, lost in the sea of love that dwelt within Kathy's heart. This had always been her strength her power but it's almost as if this simple act of love had made it come alive in Kathy's eyes as well.

Still gazing deeply in Kathy's eyes, Laura said sincerely. "Kathy you have to know that in my eyes you are the most loving, beautiful, sexy woman alive. Please lie down and allow me the pleasure of making love to you."

Kathy happily complied, lying on her back ready to receive the love that had long been missing in her life. Laura now lay atop Kathy and passionately kissed her. With their mouths open and tongues dancing and darting back and forth into each other's mouths.

Laura anxiously wanted to arrive at Kathy's "Vestibule of Venus" but not without first tasting and suckling her magnificent and unique breasts. So breaking off the kiss, Laura quickly moved to Kathy's breasts. Enamored with their unique shape, Laura opened her mouth to engulf the entire top portion of her left breast. While sucking firmly and gently she ran her tongue around the large aureole. Kathy's nipples were now extremely hard, almost painfully so. However, when Laura ran her tongue over the nipple, tapping the tip gently, a moan escaped Kathy's lips.

"Oh...! Oh my!" She groaned, almost prayerfully.

Seeing Kathy's excited state, Laura moved to the other side to repeat her actions. Only this time as she kissed and made love to her breast, she petted Kathy's face and hair, delighting in her smooth soft skin and silky black hair.

Laura could feel Kathy begin to quiver with excitement and knew she had to proceed. The poor girl was incredibly aroused and desperately needed relief. As much as Laura wanted to linger over Kathy's breasts, for her lover's sake she could not. Now more than ever Laura wanted to give back the pleasure Kathy had so freely given her.

Moving quickly down without stopping, Laura arrived at Kathy's Peach fur covered mound. Kathy had already opened her thighs to welcome Laura.

Laura could clearly see Kathy's pussy lips and like hers earlier they glistened with love dew. Unlike her mound, Kathy's labia were clean-shaven and free from stubble. Though not as long or wide as Laura's vaginal lips, they nevertheless were cute and erotic in their own rite and Kathy's clitoris looked to be as large as her own. Unable to resist Laura blew warmly up and down Kathy's cunny.

"Ooh...that feels nice." Kathy exclaimed.

"I've got something that feels much nicer", Laura, cooed and with that she ran her tongue up and down Kathy's pussy one time.

"Oh my god! That's incredible! Please whatever you do don't stop unless I quit breathing," she cried.

"Hmmm... In that case I could do mouth to mouth to revive you." Laura replied seductively.

Enough said Laura began her all out attack on Kathy's cunt. Her one goal: to give Kathy the most cataclysmic orgasm in her life.

Laura bent over; with her face in Kathy's groin, was a delightful sight. Her shapely, firm breasts hung down and gently swayed as she rhythmically began working on Kathy's juicy pussy in earnest. Laura's muscular buttocks were raised high in the air. The crack in her ass open slightly to reveal her sexy little brown puckered anal opening. Just below, her still moist pussy lips were visible, as they prominently displayed themselves from between Laura's thighs.

Kathy in order to allow Laura better access to womanhood had raised her legs almost straight up and spread them wide open. Due to her workouts and muscular ass and thighs Kathy was able to hold this position without additional support from her hands. Instead, her hands were busy elsewhere, rubbing and pinching her breasts and nipples.

Laura was now gently chewing on the lips of Kathy's pussy, while simultaneously darting her tongue in and out of her snatch.

Kathy groaned in response, "Oh yes! Fuck my pussy with your tongue! Fuck it hard! Ahh..."

Laura ecstatic with the response she was getting used her fingers to delve into Kathy's vagina. She had no problem inserting two of her right fingers into the hot juicy hole. This allowed her to concentrate her efforts elsewhere.

Laura then ran her tongue further down to the muscular spot just below Kathy's pussy and briefly stopped there to caress it with the tip of her tongue. Moving even further down she reached Kathy's cute buttonhole anus.

Sensing what was about to happen, Kathy cried out in a loud voice. "Oh my! Oh my god! I'm so horny! So fucking horny!"

As Laura continued to plunge her fingers in and out of Kathy's smooth, wet cunt, she launched her attack at Kathy's brown asshole. Rolling her tongue around the ridges of her anus and vigorously poking it with her tongue. Given Kathy's already agitated state this was too much. As much as Kathy would have loved to enjoy Laura's skills she was but moments from one of the most awesome orgasm's she would ever have. The memory of this lovemaking session she would take to her grave.

"Oh Laura. Oh my love. I can't hold back any longer. I'm about to cum. Oh...Oh...Ugh...!" Kathy cried out.

Instantly, Laura made her move. In one fluid motion she removed her fingers from Kathy's gash and brought her face up to Kathy's pussy, sticking her tongue into her cunt as deep as it would go. Her fingers were free now to attack Kathy's erect rubbery-hard clit. With thumb and forefinger she rolled the sensitive bundle of nerves between them. Moving the slippery fingers over the nub, pinching only hard enough to launch Kathy's orgasm.

Kathy was lost now as she reached the pinnacle of arousal and plunged physically, mentally and mystically into the throes of sexual satisfaction. Her face and chest were a bright strawberry red, indicating the magnitude of her orgasm.

"Oh...I'm there! Oh fuck...! Oh shit...! Oh fucking shit...! I'm cumming...Agh, Agh, Agh...!" she exploded with her moans."

Laura delighted that she could bring her lover to such heights continued her actions. Then it happened, something that Laura had heard about but wasn't sure was real. Kathy began to spray her face with cum. Not a stream of urine like those bogus videos like to pretend is cum, but a gentle spray that had the distinctive smell and taste of a woman's essence. Allowing it to cover her face till it dwindled away, Laura was reminded of the first time someone came on her face and how he was just as surprised as she that it happened.

Kathy was beginning to come to the end her orgasm. Her chest heaving and her pelvis rocking up and down so as to better accommodate Laura's fingers and mouth motions on her cunt.

Finally Kathy moaned softly. "Oh...Oh...Oh...! Thank you my love!"

She then lowered her legs and brought herself up into a sitting position, drawing Laura up as well. Encasing her arms around her, Kathy kissed passionately, tasting her juices as she again explored Laura's mouth.

Once content, they both laid down on the rug, naked, but warm, from both the fire, as well as their lovemaking. Embraced in each other's arms, Laura held Kathy in the crook of her right arm. Kathy nestled herself against Laura's breast, occasionally suckling it as if to get milk. Laura was first to break the silence.

"How do you get along with my brother?" she asked.

"Great he treats me as an equal and doesn't look down on me." Kathy replied.

"Are you able to speak to him about things like his need for sexual satisfaction? I mean has he himself ever requested that you procure services from that certain Madam you were speaking of?" Laura inquired.

Kathy replied. "As head of the Presidential detail, I explained to him anything he shared with me would be confidential and that only those deemed as having a need to know would be given information concerning our conversations. As a matter of fact, he directed me to procure the services from that Madam for tomorrow night. I told him I couldn't any longer, that it was a security risk. Boy was he ticked. He asked if we had any women with security clearance that could meet his needs. I told him not yet but we could work on it. He told me to make it happen. He even gave me very specific instructions on what they should look like."

Laura was pretty sure what those instructions were and asked Kathy, "So tell me about my brother's perfect woman."

Kathy then went through the list in her head. "Well she's in her mid-thirties, thin maybe 130-140lbs, nice shapely breasts, reddish-blond hair and if possible round...!" With that she broke off her description and sat up with a jolt.

"Round piercing blue eyes and about 5' 10" tall?" Laura asked, as she laughed at Kathy's reaction.

"Oh shit he's describing you to a T, How come you're not shocked like I am?"

"That's easy. You see my brother was my very first lover. When I was eighteen. I seduced him." Laura replied in an uncharacteristic shy manner.

"You what!" was all that Kathy could say.

"I seduced him. Our parents were away in Europe and Jack had just finished Law school and took the summer off to prepare for his boards. He was the very first person to fuck and suck me." Laura said proudly without any hint of remorse.

"So know he is trying to relive those days using other woman who look like you." Kathy said in a matter of fact fashion.

"That's right and with your help I think we may have solved the problem. But I need to know one thing. You mean much too much to me now. I don't want to go into this without your consent. I realize now how much I need someone like you. No I take that back. I can't go into this needing you as much as I do. I can't let jealousy tear that apart"