First Immortals Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
868 Followers

"Never did get a lot of complaints," I observed, and Scarlet giggled.

"None from me so far, but I guess I'm going to have trouble walking tomorrow."

I kissed her again, and my hand reached behind her. Her uniform had a zip, and I slowly lowered it as our tongues explored our mouths. Scarlet tasted good. Eventually she stepped back, panting and she slipped the uniform off her shoulders. It stayed put, held up solely by her firm breasts and she grinned at me and then wriggled. The uniform finally gave in to gravity and it dropped to the floor. Scarlet stood in front of me, naked except for a tiny white G-string.

"Wow," I said in appreciation. Her entire body, well all of it that I could see, was the same colour red except for her lips and nipples that were both a brighter shade. Scarlet span around, showing off her magnificently toned body.

"You like?" she asked cheekily.

"Hell yeah," I replied. But then I also had to ask.

"OK," I said, what's with the red skin?" Scarlet giggled again.

"Body tint? That's been around for years now. You must have..." her voice trailed off.

"I've been on a spaceship for eleven and a half years, and then in here for ages," I replied, "I've not seen any news at all and apart from my original interrogations and the meeting with the Eriguons you Saunders and Redline are the only people I have anywhere near."

"You have a lot to catch up on," Scarlet said, "kiss me." She held her tits up invitingly and my mouth obliged. Her nipples tasted like cherries.

"Wow," I said again, "is that all over?"

"Yes," Scarlet confirmed, "and you'll never guess where it's sweetest.

"This," I said, "is going to have to be thoroughly investigated."

"Not yet," Scarlet said, smiling, "first there is a bit of back pressure I need to clear." With that she undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear down as she sank to her knees.

"Oh, my," she murmured, and then she sucked my cock head into her mouth.

Scarlet was experienced, that is for sure. She sucked my cock perfectly from the moment her lips touched it. Her tongue tickled my glans as her lips clamped me tightly, and her scarlet fingernails tickled my balls. She built up the speed gradually.

"Let it go Josh," she whispered in a momentary break, "this is for you, and I want you to cum quick. After that it's all about us." Then she started to fuck her face with my cock, slamming it into her throat over and over again. I'll give her full points for dedication because it still took her half an hour to get me off, but when it happened the floodgates opened and I blasted more cum into her mouth than I can ever remember shooting before or since. I mean, I had been saving up hadn't I?

Scarlet hastily cleaned the overflow off her face and body and then we got right back into it. I lay on the bed and we started a sixty nine that lasted for ages. She was absolutely right, her pussy tasted incredibly sweet and sucking on her incredibly hard clit was like sucking the last of the tasty flesh off a cherry pip. She orgasmed half a dozen times from my mouth, and of course my fingers that were exploring her moist pussy. Finally she pulled away, shaking, and positioned herself above my rigid cock.

"It's time now Josh," she gasped, and then she slowly sunk down. Scarlet moaned as my head entered her, and I could feel her body stretching around mine. Slowly she worked her way down until finally she had me as deep inside her as I could go. She looked down at me in triumph and I nodded my congratulations. Then she started fucking me with her pussy. I'll give her full marks for athleticism, she rode me for ages, only stopping when she orgasmed, and I could see how hard she was working. I finally pulled her trembling body down onto mine and then I rolled us around so I was on top.

"My turn," I said and her eyes widened as I pulled out and then slammed all the way back into her.

Scarlet was right, we didn't do any sleeping that night. We fucked madly, we fucked quietly, we fucked every way we could. I came in her pussy four times that I could remember and we lost count of her orgasms very quickly. We hardly spoke at all, except to encourage each other's carnal actions, but we got to know each other intimately.

"Ready?" Saunders eventually called from behind the door and Scarlet turned to me in surprise. I had her folded in half over the chair and I was reaming her from behind.

"Twenty minutes," I whispered.

"Give us half an hour," Scarlet called out.

"OK," he said, and I stepped up my pace a bit.

"You both look totally fucked," Saunders said with grin forty minutes later.

"Got it in one," Scarlet replied, and she didn't look at all embarrassed.

"How are we going to get the smell out of here before Androger comes?" he asked, and Scarlet and I looked at each other guiltily. We had been in the cell for the entire time, so we hadn't noticed it, but now it was obvious even to us that there had been some serious sexual activity in this rather confined space.

"Can you leave the door open if I promise not to run away?" I suggested.

"I've got a better idea," Scarlet said, "why don't I take him to the staff showers and we can clean up together? The cell can air while we are gone." Saunders grinned indulgently.

"Yeah, I guess. How long will you be?" I looked at Scarlet, and she looked back at me. She nodded.

"An hour or so?" I ventured and Saunders laughed.

"That should just about do it," he said.

For the first time in seven months I walked out of my cell and saw what was outside. Scarlet held my hand all the way to the showers, she help me undress (and I helped her) and then she washed me thoroughly. When I was fully hard again I lifted her up against the cold tile wall and slowly lowered her tender pussy onto my aching cock. What can I say? I had a lot of catching up to do.

"So Commander Scabbard," Androger asked to wind up the interview, "what are the top three priorities for you right now?"

"Well," I said, thinking quickly, "the first has to be the destruction of all energy weapons. If we don't do that we will all die."

"Do you really believe that?" he asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"And...?"

"My second priority is to have all of the crew of the Mayflower released and reunited with their families."

"Yes."

"And my third priority, and this is not an optional one, is to have the people responsible for this massive travesty of justice brought to account for their actions."

"Well viewers," Androger said, staring straight at the camera, "you've heard the story but do you believe it? I can tell you I do. If you do believe then it is up to you to do something now, because this disgusting mess goes all the way to the top. I'm Androger Spavl and like the rest of mankind my future now rests in your hands."

We all looked at each other for a while and then Androger shook my hand.

"Josh, you were great," he said. "That was the best show I have ever done." I smiled at his enthusiasm.

"When does it go to air?" I asked.

"It already has," he replied, "we did it live." I nodded.

"Turn the camera back on then," I suggested, "we are going to have some pretty pissed of visitors very soon." He looked thoughtful, and then nodded.

It wasn't the show that caused the public uprising, it was the goons that came to get us not five minutes later. I had suggested to Androger that we fix a hidden camera behind the main one, and that the telecast be switched to it as soon as the first one ceased to operate. When the six burly and heavily armed men arrived they were wearing masks. They barged in and immediately smashed the camera. Then they grabbed Androger and me, who by then were the only people left in the cell. Then the leader took off the mask, and faced Androger.

"End of the line for you fuckwit," he growled menacingly, "we've been waiting for a chance to get rid of you for such a long time now."

"Ed Sparck," Androger said, "I should have guessed they would send their dirtiest cop for something like this."

"Say what you want," the man replied, "they will be your last words." He drew his shock gun.

"How do you expect to get away with this after that transmission?" I asked, and the man turned to me.

"Sad isn't it, how you took the gun from one of us and tried to blast your way out?" He turned and shot another man in the leg, and he collapsed, screaming as the leg was severed.

"Even got a shot in before we had to kill you both," the man continued. I suddenly realised that we were in real danger now. This guy was going to kill us now, and even if we said we were still going to air that wouldn't stop him. I knelt by the dying man, trying to make the impression that I was attempting to stop the flow of arterial blood while the unmasked man laughed. Then I took the injured man's shock gun from his holster and without any warning I shot the unmasked man. As he went down I took aim at the others who up until then had not even bothered to draw their weapons. It was too late for them to do that now.

"Hands up gentlemen," I said, and they put their hands up. The body with the hole in the middle of it leaking blood onto the floor might have been a fairly convincing argument.

They would have come in to the cell confident that my blocker that prevented me from harming another person was still intact, so there was no risk to them. But what nobody had told them was that it hadn't been reinstalled in me since the voyage.

Androger was retching, and in between the spasms he was gasping for air.

"Walk behind them and take their guns," I said, and he recovered enough to do so.

"Now the masks," I said and they came off. They were a rough looking bunch, and they were still arrogant.

"Just give up," one said with a sneer, "there's another thirty men in the facility just waiting for their chance." I grinned.

"There's probably one or two hundred million viewers watching live on the second camera in the corner there," I said, "so I think the stand down order will arrive soon. In the meantime, you can all get out and take these bodies with you."

We herded the men out and I closed the door. Then I entered the number that Saunders had given me into the console and the lock closed with a thud. Androger turned to the camera.

"We won't unlock that door until Dixscon Rickson has personally made a public statement guaranteeing our safety," he said, and then he turned to me.

"So, Josh, while we are here, tell me a bit more about life on the Mayflower."

I have to say that the man was the consummate professional.

bb1212
bb1212
868 Followers
12