First Impressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in control now and he pounded her unrelentingly. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened but no words came. She couldn't say a word, only floated on the feelings inside her, brought about the thick length of his cock stroking her most sensitive flesh.

Sweat dripped onto her bare rump and she felt him madly pump into her. His body was overheated and she knew it would be but a few short moments. She was helpless when it happened, her body prostrate over the conference room table, her toes barely connecting with the floor below. As it hit, he imbedded himself deeper into her and pushed her up so her legs hung freely. His lower abdomen pressed against her gash, teasing her just enough to cause her to erupt again. As he moaned she wailed. Tears formed and dripped onto the solid oak as his come filled her canal. It coated her insides, bringing with it an onrush of warmth.

His thrusts slowed as his orgasm lessened. He leaned back, his cock resting half inside of her. They both settled, their bodies flexing as they caught their breaths. After a moment he let his cock fall out of her where it rested, still half erect, against his thigh. Both of their bodies were covered with a thin sheen of sweat. Both were naked.

She had pulled her body onto the desk. He looked at her now, her pussy wet and open, a trickle of come flowing out her reddened lips. Without a word he began to dress while she remained motionless. Fixing his tie, he turned to look at her. Her eyes were closed and a peaceful grin spread across her pretty face. One hand patted her bottom playfully starting her. Her eyes opened and before she could ask, he answered her question.

"I can see you have more than what it takes to succeed in this position." His thumb toyed with her asshole. I expect you her at 8:15 Monday morning for orientation." She nodded, seemingly indifferent, slid off the desk and stood on wobbly legs. As he reclined in his expensive leather chair he watched as she collected her clothes and made herself look presentable. Already his cock was regaining its urge. Yes, he thought, she will do well here.

12