First Impressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly placed her Coke down on the kitchen counter as she led him to the end of the hall. They walked through the open doorway to the right into a modest, empty room, bathed in ambient light from the afternoon sun shining down through the spotty, undraped window.

"So this is where you would be." she said, turning to address him. "I don't know if it's big enough for all your stuff, but we have on-site storage rooms for anything that doesn't fit."

Matt was trying hard not to look anywhere but her face. He didn't know much about nudism, or nudists, but he was pretty sure that it was expected that you would treat them the same as you would treat someone wearing a business suit. Oddly enough, however, he wasn't getting that vibe from Kelly. Her amused expression at his initial flustering, and the distinct lack of the words "Hey, up here!" when he briefly ogled her in the living room, and her obviously suggestive pose on the balcony led him to think that she might enjoy being nude for more reasons than she let on. "This is fine." he said. "I can, uh, fit all my stuff in...in here. It isn't a lot really."

Kelly smiled her naughty smile again as he stumbled through the sentence. "It's okay, Matt. You can look." she said, giggling while she executed a clumsy pirouette to give him a glimpse of her back as well. "I wouldn't be a nudist if I wasn't okay with other people looking at my body. I actually take it as a compliment."

"I'm sorry." Matt said sheepishly. "It's just that this is a new thing for me. Most girls I have to get nice and liquored up before she takes off her clothes."

"I'm not most girls." Kelly responded.

You can say that again, Matt thought.

"I can enjoy being naked perfectly sober, thank you. And if I incidentally brighten somebody's day in the process, where's the harm in that?" she continued.

"So you don't mind at all when guys stare at you like, well, you know?" Matt asked, finally letting his eyes drop.

"Well, how realistic is it to stand in front of a guy with no clothes on, especially when he's never seen you naked before, and expect him not to look?" she reasoned. "And truthfully, I always kind of liked the attention I got from guys. It really gets me hot whenever a cute guy looks me over, knowing that he likes what he sees." Matt thought could hear a wicked tone in her voice as she spoke.

"Especially when he doesn't see it coming?" He asked, suddenly understanding why she didn't warn him about her lifestyle beforehand.

"Exactly. And sometimes, when a guy looks at me like that, it actually makes me so horny that I just want to fuck him right then and there like a total whore. Kind of like how you're looking at me now. You know, I would let you fuck me right now if you asked me." Matt definitely heard that.

Kelly was smiling luridly now, obviously enjoying watching him struggle to keep up. Matt, for his part, now overtly examined her body. He couldn't help himself even if he was still trying. Surely her looks didn't hurt, but he had seen other girls he considered physically attractive naked before, and none of them made him feel this out of control. It was the way she carried herself, he realized. He had never met a girl who was so open and free with her body, needing no coaxing from him to let her guard down. She was even chiding him for not looking, for Pete's sake! And now she had made it clear that her free spirit attitude about her body extended to her sexuality as well. Here was a girl who knew what she liked, what she wanted, and wasn't afraid to go for it. He had never experienced anything quite like it.

Perhaps sensing that Matt was on the verge of losing the battle with his libido, Kelly took a step towards him. He could now reach out and touch any part of her he liked, if only his rapidly dwindling self control would let him. His cock was now positively throbbing, begging to be released from it's denim prison. The fabric of his jeans was conspicuously molded over the shaft of his hardened cock, and he was sure that there was no hiding it, not that there was any particular reason to. She was obviously trying to turn him on, and was doing a damn fine job of it.

"Do you like what you see, Matt?" Kelly asked. Cocking her head suggestively, her voice was now low and throaty, simply oozing sexuality. Her hands reached out and took hold of his. He offered no resistance as she pulled his hands to her sides and then upwards towards her chest. Guiding him to her breasts, he regained control enough to cup her beautiful tits, feeling their weight and yielding firmness as he kneaded and caressed them. He could feel their heat soaking into his hands as her hardened nipples pressed into his palms.

"Yeah I do." he conceded. There was no point in denying it. He badly wanted her, and they both knew it.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked sultrily, taking another half step towards him. Her hands were still on top of his, urging them to continue fondling her. Matt could now clearly smell her mild perfume, and see the lustful gleam in her eyes.

"More than anything." He replied.

Kelly grinned widely at his confession. "I want to see how badly you want it. Take your clothes off."

Matt didn't care about apartments, roommates, etiquette, or consequences anymore. All he cared about was the smoking hot naked girl in front of him, dripping with sensuality and practically begging him to fuck her. If she wanted to see him out of his clothes right now, then by God, she was going to get it. He quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it in the corner, exposing his toned and well-defined arms and chest. Kicking his shoes and socks off, he undid his belt and pants next. His pants and boxer shorts came down to his ankles together, finally allowing his tortured dick to spring free of it's constraints. Kicking them into the corner with his shirt, he stood nearly at attention, presenting his body to her in all it's nude glory.

Kelly's eyes roamed over Matt's body. She bit down involuntarily on her lower lip as she took in his impressive musculature, bronzed skin, and sizable manhood. Her eyes lit up when she saw the aroused organ spring from it's constraints and almost point directly at her, as if to demand that she satisfy it. Her face and neck rapidly flushed with desire as she reached down and took his cock in her hand, causing it to jump involuntarily. An electric shock traveled through his entire body when she touched it. His breathing quickened and his heart fluttered as she began to slowly stroke him back and forth, relishing the tactile sensations of it's heat, it's steely hardness, and it's every ridge and vein pressing into her hand. Almost unconsciously, her other hand traveled down her waist and began massaging her rapidly moistening pussy.

No longer restrained by rational thought, Matt snaked both arms behind her and clutched her firm ass cheeks . Kelly let out a soft moan when he grabbed her. Lost in the moment, their eyes met after what seemed like an eternity.

"I think I want to see your room now." Matt said.

"Follow me." she replied with an evil grin.

Kelly slunk past Matt and walked out the door with him in tow, pulling him along by his cock. Now fully in the act, his hand shot out and gave her a firm slap on the ass. "Ooh, yeah!" she squealed with delight as she registered the brief stinging sensation. The two exited the room and made their way down the hall into her bedroom.

Kelly's room was as spartan as the rest of the apartment, dominated by movie posters, second-hand furniture, and the twin sized bed carefully made up with blue satin bed sheets. Taking a seat on the bed, she held onto his cock and reached behind Matt to grab his ass and pull him in closer.

Without skipping a beat, she tilted his dick upwards and stuck out her tongue, slowly running it along the thick vein that ran underneath the shaft before swirling her tongue around the head. After a few swirls, she pursed her lips and took it into her mouth, lightly scraping it with her teeth as she did so. Still running her tongue around the entire head, she sucked on it gently, pulling more and more of his cock into her mouth, using her skilled lips and tongue to caress every inch of it. She stopped only when her lips pressed against her hand.

Kelly's head began bobbing back and forth, pulling her lips back to the crown of the head before pushing forward and taking it all back in. Her hand became an extension of her lips, stroking the half of his cock closest to the base in rhythm with her mouth; pulling, twisting, and massaging the hard flesh of his member while her mouth did the same. Her hums and muffled moans told Matt that she enjoyed sucking him almost as much as he did.

"Oh, my God..." Matt sighed. He closed his eyes, losing himself in the feeling as the warmth and wetness of Kelly's mouth as it enveloped his manhood. He placed his hands on top of her head and ran his fingers through her hair, savoring every last ounce of the sensation.

Kelly sucked, licked, jerked, and teased Matt's cock for the next ten minutes. One minute, she was sucking and jerking him, bringing him to the brink of orgasm. The next she would lick his cock all over like a lollipop, flicking her tongue at the tip to taste the clear precum, teasing him and delaying his release. She fondled his smooth shaven balls, sucking them into her mouth to explore them as she had explored his dick. She did everything in her considerable repertoire to stimulate him, but she also intended to delay his gratification until the last possible moment.

Matt was in heaven. This wasn't the first blowjob he had ever received, by any means. But many of the ones he had before had been tepid, self-concious affairs. Many girls he had been with were inexperienced, unsure of themselves, and of what to do. Kelly was different. She inflamed his senses with a skill that only extensive experience could bestow, and devoured him with confidence that bordered on reckless abandon. His hands each held a handful of hair now, firmly yet subtly setting the pace and rythm that pleased him most, showing her just how he liked it.

Finally, gratification could be delayed no more. Matt began involuntarily bucking his hips and tightened his grip on her hair, pulling it hard enough to elicit a sharp moan of masochistic delight from Kelly.

"I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum, Kelly...I'm cumming!" Matt groaned.

He threw his head back and clenched his eyes shut as his orgasm washed over him like a tidal wave. He couldn't tell if the stars he saw were a reaction to the muscles in his face pressing against his eyes, or if they were from the pleasure he was receiving, easily the best he had ever had.

Kelly let go of his cock and grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling him in even closer. Craining her neck forward, she took Matt's entire cock into her mouth right as the first burst of cum erupted from it. His cock bucked in her mouth, shooting thick loads of hot, creamy cum straight down her throat. When the forceful spasms finally subsided, he released his grip on her hair, which settled back down in a tangled mass on the top of her head. Slowly pulling her head back to withdraw his member, her lips lingering on the head before it finally popped out with a hungry slurp. Once her mouth was empty, Kelly quickly gulped down the huge pool of jizz that had gathered in the back of her throat.

Matt's dick shimmered with Kelly's saliva as she released his ass cheeks and took it in her hands again, massaging it gently.

"How was that?" she asked, laughing softly as she watched Matt come back down to Earth.

"That was amazing." he sighed. He wiped the beads of sweat off his brow and met her amorous gaze, wondering what was next.

"Glad you liked it. Now it's your turn." she said. Releasing his dick, she lowered herself backwards onto her elbows and spread her legs, revealing her aroused sex lips to him . Matt drank in the sight of her gorgeous pussy. It's engorged lips were opened wide to receive it's own pleasure. The increased blood flow from her arousal had tinted her entire pussy a dull red, making it look much like a flower indeed. Her narrow clit had also enlarged and reddened, begging for stimulation. Her juices had flowed heavily while she sucked him, coating much of her pussy and inner thighs with a glistening film that he wanted more than anything to taste.

"You do eat pussy, don't you Matt?" She questioned. He did, of course. He learned how a long time ago from past escapades how to please a woman with his hands and mouth. But after a blowjob like the one he had just received, he hoped he knew enough to give her half the pleasure she had given him. Visions of pussies, clits, and women's faces gnarled in the throes of passion and ecstasy flashed through his mind like a slide reel as he tried to remember the tricks and techniques he had picked up over the years. "You can be the judge of that." he answered, kneeling down between her legs, brushing his palms up and down her inner thighs.

Still holding her thighs, he used his thumbs to gently stroke and massage her tender outer lips, spreading her juices around as he did so. He could see the fluids leaking from her narrow slit drip down her taint and onto her light pink asshole. He could even smell her excitement, which in turn excited him tremendously. Kelly moaned gently at the initial stimulation. She moaned louder when Matt inserted a finger, gently at first, inside her dripping wet pussy, and began to moving it in and out in a circular motion.

"I want two fingers." Kelly sighed during a brief lull in her moaning. Matt obligingly inserted another finger inside her, and after a few minutes, slowly transitioned techniques from moving his two middle fingers in and out of her in a twisting motion to curling them upwards in a 'come hither' fashion, and gently tickling her swollen g-spot as his other thumb began rubbing her aching clit in a circular motion. Kelly began massaging her tits, toying with her nipples, and thrusting her hips slowly as the sensation became more intense.

"Ooh yeah...right there! Don't stop!" she moaned.

Kelly's hips began to move faster and harder, and Matt sensed that she was nearing the point of no return, and suddenly backed off. He maintained the same motion and rhythm, but with less pressure, intending to tease her the same way she had teased him. Turnabout was fair play, he figured. He did this twice, before deciding he had teased her enough. Pressing down on her pubic mound and continuing to rub her clit, he now held his fingers still and used his arm to rapidly jerk them back and forth inside her. He was aware of his own rejuvenated arousal as he felt the upward pressure from his fingertips press into the palm of his other hand as they moved inside her body.

"Oh God...oh God...I'm cumming!" The words melted into a long, high pitched scream as Kelly's orgasm overtook her. Her fingers almost unconsciously clutched her nipples roughly and twisted them, the slight pain contrasting with, and strangely enhancing the pleasure. Her legs and stomach shook and her pubic muscles sharply contracted as her body reveled in a sublime state of climax. After what seemed like an eternity, her cries eased and softened to a whimper as she came down from her orgasmic stupor. She still trembled and recoiled slightly when Matt ran his fingers between her inner and outer lips.

But Matt wasn't done yet. Kelly's soft, juicy pussy tempted him to do more. He had to lick, to taste, and to suck on them. Throwing her legs over his shoulders, he leaned his head in close and blew a warm breath onto her ravaged clit, causing it to jump and her to gasp as he did so. Using his hands to rub and caress her quivering legs, he extended his tongue and ran it between the folds of her inner and outer lips, then between her inner lips, pushing it in and licking her pussy from the inside. The thick, sweet juices coated his tongue, leaving Matt wanting more and more as he swallowed every drop he lapped up. Reaching one hand over her leg, he pressed the soft folds of her pussy together, and continued to snake his tongue between them.

"Oh, that's it! Eat it! Eat that cunt!" she cried.

After a few minutes, Matt decided that Kelly was ready for some real mouth action. He pulled back the hood over her clit and gently sucked it into his mouth, before letting it go. She arched her back and shrieked with delight at the feeling. Satisfied with her reaction to his sucking, he took it into his mouth again, holding it this time, and ran his tongue over and around it. Gently at first, then forcefully as she writhed harder and harder.

Kelly's hands let go of her tits and grabbed his head, pressing it into the flesh between her legs so hard it nearly hurt. They moved his head in unison with Kelly's hips, which were once again thrusting up and down as she began to feel another orgasm welling up deep inside her. At once, Matt knew how he could return the favor he owed her for her fantastic blowjob in spades.

"Roll over on your knees." He commanded, suddenly leaning back to let her move. Kelly did so quickly and without question, sticking her ass and pussy into the air while she laid her chest and head down on the bed. Taking her legs in his hands again, Matt returned his attention to her pussy. Rolling his tongue into a tube, he wrapped it around her throbbing clit. Using the rest of his mouth to suck as much of her pussy into his mouth as possible, he pecked his head back and forth, creating the sensation that her clit was fucking a little pussy. Kelly groaned in ecstasy as Matt face fucked her clit for a couple of tense minutes. Too immersed in the act to see her climax coming until the last moment, he was caught by surprise when her back heaved and another Earth-shattering orgasm shook her entire body. He had to hold on to her legs to keep her from toppling over while he continued to stimulate her as she came. The sheets only muffled her howls somewhat, and Matt smiled widely as he listened to her cumming. Finally, she quieted down and stopped spasming as the sensation passed, though the two massive orgasms so close together left her quivering and visibly shaking.

Kelly took a moment to bathe in the afterglow while Matt kissed her thighs, licking up the juices that had flowed out of her like a river. It was tinged with the salty taste of sweat, which covered them both, giving their bodies a heavenly sheen in the harsh light flooding the room from above them.

"I want you to fuck me." Kelly wheezed. "I want to feel your cock inside me."

"I don't have a condom." Matt told her.

"It's okay. I'm on the pill." She reassured him.

Kelly had not moved since her last orgasm. She still lay face down on the bed with her ass in the air and her face on the sheets. Not needing to be asked twice, Matt stood and positioned himself behind her, pushing down on her ass to widen her stance and bring her pussy down to his cock. His manhood ached for her pussy, it needed to feel her from the inside. Grasping it by the base, he guided the shaft between her legs and repeatedly flicked it upwards, slapping it against her clit. She gasped and jumped slightly at the unexpected sensation as his cock quickly became coated in a thin film of her natural lubricant.

Placing the head at the entrance of Kelly's wet slit, Matt then inched it forward into her. Gripping her hips tightly with both hands, he pulled her towards him as he pushed. He might have cum right then if he hadn't had one orgasm already. Her pussy felt incredible as his cock sunk deeper inside. It was perfectly hot, wet and tight. It's soft folds of skin rippled up and down his shaft, caressing his entire length as her pubic muscles squeezed him. When he had finally buried his cock as far as it would go, he slowly withdrew. It slid out easily, already coated in a thick layer of her juices. Suddenly, he thrust his hips forward, plunging himself back inside of her.