First Internet Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he moved my leg off him and put me on my back. He reached under me and quickly pulled off the thong. Pushing my legs apart, he buried his head in between them. It felt so fantastic having him licking and sucking on my clit. I was in total ecstasy. Moaning loudly, I just kept telling how hot he was making me. After some time, I took both my hands and pushed his head harder on my pussy. Suddenly, I began to shake in orgasmic bliss. It was like having a wave of ecstasy sweeping over me from head to toe. I was in total Fuck Me mold.

He didn't stop, but lapped up my juices as he continued to finger me. As he pushed two fingers into my soaked hot box, he looked up at me and said, "Well Kathryn, I see you are really enjoying yourself. Your pussy is so sweet tasting; I could eat you all night."

I moaned in uninhibited excitement and answered, "Oh yes that would feel so good Danny. But don't you want to fuck me too? I would really enjoy feeling you in me. I've never wanted anything so much in my life as having your big cock pulsating in me!"

Without answering, he got off me and moved to my side. Quickly, he took off his pants and stood next to me with his huge hard cock close to my mouth. I reached for it and began licking his tip as I rubbed his shaved balls. I could hear him moaning with pleasure as I took more of him in my mouth. He held my head and began pumping in and out of my mouth simulating being fucked. After a while, I could feel him beginning to jerk and grunt when suddenly he shot a huge load of yummy seaman down my throat. I swallowed all I could. But instead of stopping and shrinking, he told me to suck him dry and keep him hard. So with his cum dripping down my chin, he reached for my pussy and began finger banging me, as I sucked on his cock. It only took a few minutes to become rock hard again and throbbing for me.

He had me stop sucking on him and pulled me up. He sat down on the couch and I sat down on him facing away. As his cock easily slid into my hot wet passion, he said, "Oh yes Kathryn, you would make a great little whore. You have such a super-hot body and tight pussy that guys would pay big bucks to fuck. I bet Vinnie could get a grand a night for you because you seem to be enjoying it so much."

As I bounced up and down on him, I kept replaying his words over and over again in my head. I was enjoying his cock buried in me and started to act like the girl he described. The way it tantalized my inner sanctum was giving me so many wonderful orgasm that I didn't want it to stop. I must have had a dozen little orgasms as he impaled me.

I don't know how long Danny was enjoying me, but Mario returned. When he walked in seeing me bouncing up and down on his son, he blurted, "Oh I see Danny has finally found something he likes better than that bitch he married. Kathryn you look so fantastic with a cock plastered in you."

Oh no! I'm having sex with a married man. I wanted to stop but he felt so good in me. Mario picked up the camera and shot a few photos of us in sexual bliss. Then he had me jump off him and lean against his desk. He told Danny to fuck me this way so he could get some more photos of me.

When he pushed his throbbing manhood back in, I propped up my ass so he could push deep into my soaked pussy. It was such a wonderful pleasurable feeling being hammered like this and why I love doggy style the best. I was moaning in such wonderful indescribable delight feeling his huge cock grinding in me.

Holding my hips, he kept pounding in and out, while Mario shot photos. I was in heaven enjoying him so much that I kept yelling, "Oh god you feel so good fucking me Danny. Oh yes! That's it! Oh, fuck me harder! Yes! Yes! Oh god I'm cuming again!"

My sounds of pleasure just radiated the room, while I enjoyed a few more vibrant orgasms. Suddenly, just after I came, I felt him jerking and spewing his warm cum inside me. I pushed my hips back to accept his hot spew. I moaned in delight, enjoying squirt after squirt of yummy cum.

Mario saw what was happening and yelled, "Take your cock out and dump some on her ass to, so I can take a picture"

He did and the last few squirts were splattered on my ass. I turned to watch as he did. When he finished, he stood up and had Mario take a photo of my wide open pussy with is cum dripping out. Mario quickly grabbed a glass and held it under my pussy. They both watched cheering me on, as I pushed his cum out of me dripping it into the glass instead of down my thighs. I do just love the feeling of sticky goo running down my thighs.

That's when Danny bellowed, "Oh yeah Kathryn, uncle Vinnie would sure enjoy having you become one of his girls. So when do you want to try fucking for a living? You have such an appetite for it; why not make some money on the side for enjoying yourself."

I stood, smiled and answered, "Sorry Danny, but I don't want to do that right now. Maybe later but now I just want to relish having sex. You see Darling; I've never even had sex like this before. I feel so inexperienced and doing so for money just scares me."

Mario laughed and told me he understood. As he poured something into the glass of sperm, he said, "That's OK Kathryn. You would make lots of money, but it you want to just give away for free that's your choice."

He walked over to me and handed me the glass he was mixing and said, "So have you ever had a sperm cocktail before?"

I shook my head no and asked what it was. He laughed and answered, "Oh just Danny mixed with Peppermint Schnapps. I know you'll like it by how many oysters you ate. It will feel as if you are swallowing them with sauce."

Here I was, holding a glass of cum with the peppermint stuff mixed in. I looked at it and Danny told me to mix it up then taste it with my finger. So I stuck my finger into the glass, mixed it around and then slowly put it in my mouth. Actually it tasted better than what I swallowed before, only that was done in the heat of the moment. This would be deliberate. So I took a sip and said, "Well it's doesn't taste too bad but still salty."

They laughed and when I began taking another small sip, Mario took my hand. Tilting my head back, he slowly poured the rest of it in my mouth. As I drank the brew, he uttered, "That's a good little girl Kathryn, swallow it all. I knew you would like it. I still can't believe you are as innocent as you make out to be. You just had two guys fucking that hot body, swallowing cum, and now without an argument, drank a sperm cocktail. You're really a slut who is pretending to be good. Aren't you?"

I sat up, licked my lips, and smiled, but didn't answer. Instead I quickly left to clean up again. It took me a sometime, because I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about what he said. I was angry with myself for having sex with a married man. I began to feel guilty about being such a big slut. But then I smiled and mumbled, "Yes I am a slut and loving it. There is nothing wrong with it. I'm so happy! This is what I want to do and I want more and more! I love SEX!" I say this to myself often.

When I finally got back to the room, they were at his computer looking at the photos. I looked over their shoulder and shockingly said, "Oh My God! Is that me?"

It was like déjà-vu looking at myself with a cock plastered in me. These were more revealing then my Vegas photos. So I asked them what they were going to do with them. Mario laughed and told me not to worry. He would only show them to Vinnie and tell him about me. He smiled looked into my eyes and whispered, "I will look at these often remembering the hottest girl I ever had sex with."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. As I remembered how much pleasure I received having a cock buried in me, I said, "Oh Mario. Thanks so much for such nice compliments. You make me so happy!" He hugged me. Then we went back looking at the photos.

As I looked at them, I wanted to feel all of those orgasms again and I was becoming horny from looking at myself, but I didn't tell them. This overpowering desire for sex also scares me. I was losing control of my inhibitions, but enjoyed doing so. But now they are talking about me being a prostitute. That would be extremely dangerous for me and I didn't want to even think about trying it. I was worried that I may like it too.

I left the screen and went to get dressed. Mario came over to me and gave me a big hug. He looked deep into my eyes and said, "Oh that's OK Kathryn. It was just a thought. We both give you 5 stars and want you to know that you would be very popular if you did. Not many girls would consent to drinking a sperm cocktail like you did. I just feel you may be missing your calling."

As I put on my jeans I giggled, "But I am already popular. I have so many messages from that site and not enough time to answer all of them." We all laughed.

Once I was dressed, Danny came over and gave me another big long kiss and told me how much he enjoyed me and how beautiful I am. Then he handed me a disc with those photos. (I can send you some of them if you write me and ask to see them.)

As we were walking back to the restaurant, my stomach was becoming very queasy. I told Mario that I thought I was going to be sick. He quickly walked me over to a booth and got me a drink of ginger ale. As I sipped it, he told me that I probably wasn't used to swallowing lots of cum. As I slowly drank it, I began to feel better. He left when Jackie came over and sat next to me.

She was a cute blonde with big boobs older than me. She told me that Mario wanted to make sure I was all right. We talked about life things, but eventually about me becoming a Provider, a new term for a call girl. She made it sound very enticing as she described her experiences. She kept telling me of how much fun she has on dates and the money was fantastic. She described Vinnie as being a caring, nice and gentle man who goes out of his way to make sure the girls are happy. Wow! It did sound very tempting and she was very persuasive, but still a big NO.

After some time, I was feeling better so I excused myself to go to the bathroom but instead quickly left. I didn't want to be bombarded with more Provider enticements and felt like I was being detained. As I was waiting at valet for my car, I saw this short bald guy walking in with two scantily dressed girls on his arms and a huge guy walking behind him. As they walked by me, I heard him say something about enjoying a good meal at his brother's place and meeting a new girl. Then one girl called him Vinnie. As I was driving out, I looked in my mirror and saw Danny outside looking for me. Now I was very happy leaving when I did.

On the way home, I was singing to the music a very happy satisfied slutty girl. I was remembering all of the huge orgasms and a few more sexual experiences to cross off my mental list and add to the my new purity test, although I was now curious about being a Provider. But that wasn't on my list of sexual things to try. I just wonder if it should be. At least I know who to talk to, if I did ever want to have that experience.

So that was the story of my first internet date. Now my next date was even a lot more fun. I'm not saying I didn't have fun. I did immensely enjoy having sex with this old guy and his cute married son. But my next date is with a nice 28 year old hunk and we had such a great time. I'll write about it soon. Stayed tuned! I love reading all of your comments so please write me some.

Kisses Kathryn

12