First Love, Second Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The finale.
3.2k words
3.97
59k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 09/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

Dear Readers:

Well, time has passed and I will have to consider my attempt to solicit ideas from you as a flop. I apologize for the lateness of this conclusion, but I was out of the country for three weeks at the end of October and without internet access.

First, the number of responses was disappointingly low. Second, a great majority of the responses missed the point. I was looking for ideas as to how you wanted the ending to go, instead most responses offered nothing more than very general suggestions ("she ends up as a slut," or "he needs to find out," etc.). I wanted to get a feel for what you wanted, not a new listing of possible scenarios. Sorry, I didn't convey my thoughts well.

However, the responses surprised me with the number who just wanted to have her indiscretion discovered; she becomes a slut, gets a divorce, and goes down the path of sorrows.

Well, sorry, that's not how it ends. I want to thank Nicholl9, rooster1, Alvaron53, GW66, zed05, KOLKOR, toesman, katib, Bazzz, and SleeplessinMD for their efforts. Also I apologize to about eight others whose names I lost in transit.

* * * * * *

When we left our Shelly you read:

I stood up. Carl rose and took me in his arms. He said, "Shelly, I have a good marriage and I love my wife. But you and I had something very special that I destroyed. I still love you and I want to make love to you. I want to show you how much I still love you."

* * * * * * : I couldn't believe what was happening, and I was not being forced. Was I going crazy? Carl had stripped his shirt off as he came. I had stood to meet him.

My mind was racing. I knew this wasn't right. But I had already opened the way. One side was telling me that I wanted to finish what was left undone years ago. The other side was telling me that the past was the past and to let it remain the past.

The part of my mind that was creating the most noise was that from which my dreams had originated. We had been in love. An error on Carl's part had denied us our dreams of marriage and happiness.

Riding in on the next wave was the knowledge that I had a wonderful happy marriage and that I truly did love my husband, not to mention our little boy. If what I was about to let transpire ever became known to Cary, what would become of our marriage?

As these and other multitudes of thoughts raced in my head, I became aware of Carl's arms encircling me and drawing me to him. God, his arms felt good, just as I last remembered them.

He kissed my ear and said, "Shelly, This is a dream come true. After I ruined our plans, I never, in my wildest dreams, ever thought I would have the chance to make love to you."

I felt his fingers start to fumble with the clasp to my bra and I put my arms around his neck to give him easy access. I felt the clasp pop as my breasts were released from their confines. At the same time our lips met and it was only a moment before our tongues engaged.

My head felt a lightness come over it. The feelings of lust and passion were taking ascendancy over the "What if" thoughts. While still locked in the kiss, I felt his fingers touch lightly on my shoulders as he slipped the straps of my bra off.

I took one arm at a time from around his neck and allowed the bra to drop off one arm and then the other. It then dropped to where it caught between my stomach and his lower abdomen. I moved away from him slightly and the bra dropped to the floor.

A new wave of passion swept over me as my naked breasts contacted his naked chest. We broke the kiss and Carl led me over to the couch. And we grasped one another again and began another hot kiss.

Now in an almost total state of passion, I let my hands drop to his belt and began to unbuckle it. At the same time his hands were cupping and massaging my breast. I don't know what is was, but I had never felt this kind of passion and desire build up in me before.

Was it truly passion? Was it love that was still burning within me? Was it the excitement of doing the unthinkable? Was it simply the thought of experiencing what had been denied me? I don't know. But I do know I was out of control and wanting to know what it would have been like if things had been different.

Quickly my thoughts turned back to the task at hand as his belt came lose and I reached for the button and the zipper on his trousers. As I worked on his pants, I felt his hand slip down inside my thong and take a firm hold on my cheek. Once again the contact sent a wave of chills running through me.

Breaking the kiss, he kissed my ear and exclaimed, "I had forgotten how good you feel. Thank you for letting me fulfill a dream."

I said to him, "I guess we are both fulfilling a dream Carl."

Before I could get his pants undone, I lost grip as he is dropping to his knees and starting to pull my thong down. Since my garter belt is over the thongs, they can only be pulled down so far.

I sat on the couch and started to run my fingers through his hair as he prepared to remove my garter belt and stockings. Before he really got started, he got to his feet and walked out of the room. I was shocked. But he returned in a moment with a camera in hand and he told me he wanted some pictures for his private collection. I said, "Ok, but nothing beyond glamour posing.

He smiled and agreed while moving me in to the position he wanted. He only took two pictures and then returned to finish removing the garter belt and stocking. Of course, in the process he was rubbing my inner thighs and feeling my pussy through the thong. We really hadn't gone very far, but I was beginning to feel a climax building.

When the barrier to removing my thong was dispensed with, Carl gently pushed me onto my back. He removed the thong and then, sitting on the edge of the couch, he began to stoke my pussy.

I was getting hotter and climbing to the highest state of arousal that I could remember in a long time. I reached over and began opening his pants again. With him sitting there it didn't take but a moment before I withdrew his cock through the fly of his pants and began to stroke it. It really didn't need any attention because it was as hard as a rock.

When I started to stroke his cock, one, then two of his fingers slid into my very hot and wet pussy. While doing this, he stretched out beside me and we turned to face each other.

We kissed and then he whispered, "The camera is set up. Please, could I take a picture of us?"

His question kind of shocked me and I told him that he absolutely could not take a picture of us.

Then he asked if he could take a picture of me?

I said, "Ok, but you keep this up and we are going to lose the moment."

He quickly moved to the camera that was set up on a tripod, quickly focused it and then said, "Would you object to taking one with you inserting your finger into yourself?"

He knew he had crossed the line as I was in the process of getting up and telling him off.

He quickly got back to the couch, pushed me back down and told me he was sorry. No more pictures. Then he slipped his fingers back into me and slipped his tongue between my lips.

I felt myself fall quickly back into the dream world I had been in before the picture episode. His fingers in me and the feel of his ramrod stiff cock in my hand were telling me what was coming.

Shortly he broke off again, stood and removed his shoes, pants, and shorts and lay down again, this time in a sixty-nine position. He pulled me on top of him and I about went crazy when his tongue touched the lips of my pussy.

I was about to lower my head and take his cock in my mouth when my eyes momentarily came to rest on the picture of my son sitting on my dressing table. With his smile and his eyes looking directly at me, he seemed to be saying in his cute little voice, "Hi mommy. Whatcha' doin'?"

It hit like a sledgehammer. I screamed, rolled off of Carl and on to the floor like some giant hand had hit me and knocked me off.

Of course, Carl had no idea what was going on and he sat up and asked in an alarmed voice, "Shelly, What's wrong? Are you alright?"

I had curled up into a fetal position and was starting to cry when I answered in between sobs, "Yes, there's something wrong. What we are doing is wrong. That's what's wrong.

He got off the couch and kneeled beside me, I don't remember exactly what he said, but he was trying to justify our actions and claiming we were entitled to finish what we had started.

All I know is that what he was saying was now making me mad. I was getting so mad that the tears stopped. The thing that was making me the maddest was that I now understood that all he really was after was a piece of ass. He may have had some feelings for me but that wasn't the main issue, and I had fallen for it. I lit into him.

"Carl, you had your opportunity over ten years ago. But, you couldn't keep your pecker in your pants and you fucked up what we had planned for a future. Now you're trying to fuck up my future again and that of your family. I have a wonderful husband who I love beyond words and a beautiful son and I almost let you help me fuck up my marriage and home. Get your goddamned pants on and get out of here."

He started to argue that it wouldn't have been the end, no one would ever know.

I screamed at him, "I sure as hell would." Then I lowered my voice, and in control I added, "You, had better get something straight right now, and I'm not talking about your cock. If you ever come on to me again, I will ask your wife what she thinks about it and I will ask our legal department what they think about sexual harassment. Both questions will include your name in it. Do you understand what I have just said?"

He hung his head and mumbled, "I'm sorry. I really didn't think it would make any difference. After all, think about how we behaved while we were engaged. Going the extra mile isn't any big deal."

One of my shoes was next to my hand and I picked it up and threw it at him. It was a lucky throw because the stiletto heel caught him near the top of his scalp and left about a half inch cut. It started bleeding immediately. As the shoe hit I exclaimed, "Get out of here and don't come near me again."

He quickly gathered his clothes and camera and beat a hasty retreat.

I remained on the floor for at least five minutes crying and cursing at myself. I couldn't believe that I had let my hormones take me so deeply into harm's way. I jumped as my extension phone rang just as I was starting to get up.

I got to the phone and answered. It was Cary. He sounded concerned and wanted to know if everything was alright and why I wasn't home. The photo shoot had run long, but still I should have been home at least an hour ago.

I told him there had been a problem but that I was fine and would tell him about it when he got home. He interrupted and told me things had finished earlier than planned, and he was home now. I started to cry and told him I should be home in thirty minutes. I had told him that I was fine, but really I wasn't. What had just happened and knowing that he was home early and waiting for me had me shaking all over.

About then, Carl's voice came from down the hall. "Shelly, I'm really sorry. I'm ready to leave, will you be ok by yourself, or do you want me to stay?"

I covered the phone and called out, "I'll be ok, please just go." I hope Cary didn't pick up on Carl's call. I talked for just a minute more before we hung up. I scrambled to get ready and headed for home.

All the way home I wrestled with the question whether I should tell Cary, or not. The decision was taken out of my hands. When I got out of the car, Cary was standing in the door with Tommy in his arms.

I ran to them, threw my arms around them and broke down completely. Of course, Tommy wanted know what was wrong with Mommy and I told him I was very, very tired and I was just so happy to see them. This satisfied him and after a hug and kiss went off to play.

Of course, Cary knew something was very wrong with me and asked if I wanted to talk.

I suggested that we have something to eat and then I definitely wanted to talk. I knew now that I had to tell him everything.

Tommy was delighted when he found out that daddy was going to Bob's Burger Barn to bring home supper. He went with his dad and this allowed me a few minutes to try to get control of myself again. But now I started to have concerns over what Cary's reaction would be. After all, I had justified, to myself, allowing Carl to fuck me and, but for my dear son's picture, we would have finished the job.

We ate, watched TV and played with Tommy and then put him to bed. Cary and I poured some more iced tea and sat in the den. I had a little trouble finding the right way to tell what happened, but I finally just blurted it all out. I told Cary everything, including the dreams I had in the past and how, it was I that had really set things in motion after Carl's overture.

Tears had intermittently interrupted my story; but when I finished, the tears came in a flood. Cary was sitting looking at me but doing nothing to comfort me. The look on his face told me that I had really hurt him, hurt him deep. But, worst of all, his face had an expression I had never seen before and I was thinking, 'I've done it. Though I didn't consummate the act, I might just as well have. He isn't going to be able to trust me anymore and I have killed his love. We're not going to survive my stupidity.'

I cried for at least five minutes, and Cary didn't move a muscle. I finally wiped my eyes and gurgled out, "Cary, I'm sorry. Do you want me to leave?"

He jumped when I spoke, shook his head, like a person being jerked back to reality, looked at me, and with a tinge of a smile said, "Did you just ask if I wanted you to leave?"

I nodded and he got up, came to me, and put his arm around my shoulder. He kissed me lightly on the forehead as he handed me a fresh tissue and said, "Why would I want you to leave? I love you and if what you told me is all that has happened; I'm sorry it happened, but I'm relieved that it stopped where it did. Honey, I love you and I love you even more for having the courage to tell me the story. Now I do have a big question. Would you mind if I asked it?

I told him that I loved him too. I repeated that I was sorry, and I told him I would answer anything he asked.

"Ok, here it comes and I'm going to be blunt. If conditions were right, would you like to get it on with him?

With tears streaming again I said, "Honey, I can truthfully say that there would never ever be the right conditions. So, no, I don't want to get it on with him. And, even if the conditions could ever be so-called right, I don't want to get it on with him. I know now what he really is. I made a horrible mistake tonight, but I almost made a worse mistake over ten years ago and married him."

We had tender loving sex when we went to bed. I went to sleep more comfortable than I had been in a long time.

In the morning, Cary woke me with a tray containing coffee and toast. His words were, "I'm sorry I can't express my love any better than this."

I grabbed him and said, "Oh yes you can," as I dragged him to the bed, almost spilling the coffee. I don't know when our love making has ever been so sweet or so absolutely fulfilling.

Just as we finished, the bedroom door came open and Tommy's head came around it. Cary and I were both still a little out of breath and Tommy said, "Mommy, watcha' doin'?"

I burst into a combination of tears and laughter as I pulled him to me. I said to him, "Daddy is just making Mommy happy." And looking at Cary I continued, "We are thinking about getting you a little brother or sister. Would you like that?"

His was an enthusiastic 'yes, Mommy' and Cary pulled me close and said, "I think that's a good idea too. When were you going to let me in on the plans?"

By-the-way, I never had another dream about Carl. Also, Carl was thrown out of the studio for sexual harassment the next year and his wife threw him out shortly after that.

I can never express the gratitude I feel for being delivered from what I know now would have been the beginning of the end to our marriage. And yes Tommy has a two-month old sister. I am a stay at home mom now and we have the happiest family on earth.

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers