First meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal began to place pressure downward against my hole. It's no surprise considering how big he is that is wasn't easy going at first. Pressing a little harder I started to feel the very tip of his head enter me. Once he got that far it went a little easier. The head gradually went in as my pussy spread open around it. When he got the head all the way in he stopped, letting out a sigh. I did as well not only because of what he had just done but knowing I had gotten over that first hump. I was past the point of no return and could feel myself calming down as all doubt disappeared.

"Damn you have one fucking tight pussy!" Jamal grunted. I told him it didn't help any that his dick was so big. That made he laugh. Jamal began to push down again moving slowly into me. I must admit that it felt uncomfortable. I had never been so stretched before. Jamal did his best to take it slow so I could get used to it. Sadly the deeper he went the more uncomfortable it was. Causing me to tense up and bite my lower lip. He wasn't even half was in either.

"Just relax Marisa" Jamal said in a soothing voice. "I'll take it nice and slow, a little at a time. If you relax it will be easier on you baby. Once you get used to it I promise you'll be fine."

I knew he was right about that point. I just have never felt like this during sex since my first time. Not that it was as bad as that but the closest comparison I could think of. He kept pushing deeper into me as more and more of his massive black cock disappeared in my body. By now he was deeper then my husband has ever been and going further in every second. It took some time and effort but finally I felt his large testicles pressing against my rear as Jamal buried his entire dick inside me. I believe Jamal was as shocked at that as I was. He told me he didn't think he would be able to get it all in. Me neither I said yet also mentioned it he were any bigger it wouldn't have happened. That I was going to stop him because I could feel the tip of his dick touching my cervix.

Jamal just held himself in me not moving allowing me to get used to his size as he kissed me deeply. He kissed me for a good minute or so. By the time he ended the discomfort was all gone. Replaced by the amazement that my biggest fantasy was now sitting in my body. Never in a million years did I think I would ever go through with this. Opening my eyes I peered up at Jamal, his black body hovering above my pale one, looked beyond hot to me. He was smiling back as I felt him slowly pull slightly out then push it back in. This caused me to gasp. Jamal then did it again, this time taking a little more out. In this manner he eventually pulled it almost all the way out before sliding it back in me. A wave of pleasure radiated though out my entire body when he did. After that he started a steady motion, thrusting it in and out of me. Slowly at first gradually picking up speed and force as he went.

I can't even begin to explain how nice it was. I hated to admit it but sex never felt this good before and we were just getting started. In all my fantasies of being in this position never in my wildest dreams did I think it would feel this good. The bedroom was soon echoing with my heavy breathing and moans. Jamal did a good job alternating between fast and slow, hard and soft. At times this made me not so much moan as to nearly scream in pleasure. Grabbing his arms with my fingers tightly I held on for the ride. My eyes were rolling back into my head as he used that big black pole like a pro. I felt bad for his neighbors. A mix of my sounds of ecstasy and the bed which was thumping hard against the wall at times or rocking up and down with each thrust. I have no doubt we could be heard through the walls, ceiling, and floor. I don't believe Jamal cared at all, he never let up his assault on my body. Not that I am complaining a bit. I was in heaven as he continuing thrusting in and out of me. At times I myself was pushing back against him which made Jamal smile.

He fucked me like this for quite a while. Usually by now my husband would have cum, yet Jamal showed no signs of any approaching orgasm. I gladly took it never wanting it to end. All of a sudden Jamal stopped as he lowered his torso down until his chest was pressed up against mine. He then moved his hands under my shoulders, grasping his fingers up on them as if to brace me. Kissing me once more quickly on the lips he placed his head right above mine, staring directly into my eyes. Our faces were mere inches apart at this point. Once we were positioned fully he began to fuck me again, hard and fast. I was as before moaning loudly in pleasure. Wrapping my legs around his back as he fucked my brains out. My hands dug hard into his shoulders and back as he pushed hard. My toes curled up in pleasure.

Jamal- "Oh fuck Marisa ... feels so good!"

Me - *moaning*

Jamal - "You like my big black dick don't you girl?"

Me - "yes! ... *moan* ... oh fuck me baby ... fuck me hard!"

Fuck me hard he did. I couldn't believe the extreme pleasure I was in. I have no doubt that Jamal could tell with the way I was reacting. If the building were smaller I wouldn't doubt if everyone would know with the nose I was making. I wished it to never end but sadly it had to eventually and that time was coming on fast. Jamal didn't even have to say anything for me to know. His body motions changed until he was fucking me with very quick shallow thrusts.

"Shit! ... almost there baby ... gonna cum deep inside your little married white pussy ... fuck Marisa! ... here it comes ... ahhh!" he grunting loudly. He thrust it all the way into me one last time, holding it there, his entire body went stiff above me. An instant later I could feel his hot seaman streaming into my body, repeatedly shooting up against my cervix. I laid there watching him, looking up at this hot black man as he deposited his hot seed deep into my body. He shot a good amount in me before he finally finished. Could feel his testicles relax after the last drop was released inside of me. Jamal let out a sigh, his eyes still closed as a slight smile went across his face. Feeling he was finished he slowly pulled out of me, collapsing on the bed. I felt so empty at that moment. I could relax for long. I could feel a small bit of his cum leaking out of me already. Jumping up I went to the bathroom to clean up. I couldn't believe how much came out of me, don't did my husband ever did this much.

Walking back into the bedroom I mentioned that it was late so I had better go. Jamal looked upset asking me to stay that night. That my husband wasn't going to be home for another two days and it was too late for me to leave. I figured why not. I spent the night with him in his bed. The next morning I found out the alternative reason why he wanted me to stay. Waking up I found myself alone in the bed and the sound of the shower going. I looked around in this strange room recapping what I had done last night. I couldn't believe I had gone through with it and to my biggest surprise I really didn't regret what I had done. The shower soon turned off and Jamal opened the door into the bedroom wearing only a towel. He bid me a good morning with a big smile on his face. He got this ornery look on his face as he undid this towel around his waist, letting it drop to the floor. His black dick hung soft between his legs but still big as hell.

"I just finished cleaning up, now how about you help me get dirty again" he said as he walked over to the bed. Grabbing the sheet he ripped it away from my body. I didn't get to even say a word before he jumped on top of me he kissing deeply as he pawed at my breasts.

"I love your big pale white tits" he stated just before clamping his lips around my nipples. I couldn't believe how quickly I became turned on. Reaching down I grabbed his dick, stroking it as it grew in my hand. My hand isn't that tiny yet the tip of my thumb could barely touch the tip of my middle finger when wrapped around it. Eventually pushing him away from my breasts I told him to get up on his knees. Moving myself around so I was laying on my side in front of him I got down by his crotch. Grabbing his dick once more I moved my head in closer, running my tongue slowly up the shaft then around the head before sliding it into my mouth. I began sucking his dick which was stretching my lip wide. Jamal moaned as he grabbed the back of my head. I loved it when a guy does that since I love being a submissive. Then again I enjoy giving oral as well. I tried my best to give him as much pleasure as possible and was getting so wet while doing it. Jamal didn't keep me like this for long. Pulling my head off his dick he told me to turn around since it was my turn to get on my knees.

Moving to face away from him I got up on my hands and knees, spreading my legs as far apart as I could. Jamal quickly moved up on his knees between them. I felt him rubbing the head of his dick around my hole to get it wet before pushing it into me. Like last night I was tight around him and took some effort to work his massive black dick into me. Once there he grabbed my waist and began to fuck me good and hard from behind. In no time at all I would moaning and screaming my head off. Was worried I would lose my voice. He was also working it in such a way that he was rubbing my G spot with the head of his cock. The bed was rocking back and forth as he thrust fast into me. My breasts were also rocking endlessly from his assault on my body. Several times he reached around grabbing them and playing with my nipples as he fucked me from behind.

"You remember those two guys from yesterday? They both wanted to fuck you as bad as I did. Told me I was one lucky SOB" he said. The idea of other black guys wanting to have sex with me turned me on even more. A couple minutes into it I came hard around his cock collapsing onto the bed. My ass was still sticking up in the air and Jamal dick was still buried in me. He continued to fuck me the entire time not letting up for a moment. I enjoyed every second of it as extreme pleasure coursed my entire body. Sadly it all finally came to an end. Letting out a deep moan he shoved it all into me. Holding my ass hard against his pelvis as he shot his cum deep into me a second time. Could feel the warmth as he coated the inside of my pussy and cervix.

He held himself there until he started to go limp. Pulling out of me he sat down on the bed as I rushed to go clean myself up. When I came back into the room Jamal thanked me for a great morning. He also admitted that he wanted me to stay last night in the hope that he could fuck me again before I left. I told him I didn't mind at all because I enjoyed it as much as he had. Getting dressed I headed towards the door only stopping to give him a kiss goodbye. Jamal asked me if I could come over next weekend. I knew my husband would be gone again so I agreed, Adding that a week seemed to far away for such pleasure. Jamal then offered for me to stay the entire weekend, from Friday night to Sunday night. That he wouldn't more then make it worth my while. I had no doubt of that and wanting it as bad as he did I agreed to spending two full days with him. More so since my husband was going to be gone the whole time anyway.

Jamal kissed me again before leaving telling me he couldn't wait to see me again. I couldn't either. This happened to be the first visit of what would end up be many to come. Jamal and I had a long going affair becoming good friends that had sex, a lot of sex. He was more then happy to do it because he wasn't wanting a relationship. So, he was very glad I was married and only looking for sex, which he was willing to give me plenty of. I was happy that I was getting some real physical attention and living out my ultimate fantasy over and over again. There was no chance my husband would find out so I didn't need to worry about ruining my marriage. Plus, him having a massive black dick with a knowledge on how to use it helped.

12