First Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I sit on the floor and quickly paint the seam around the waistband and each leg as well. I paint a barely visible line down the middle of the front and into your slit, making a painted camel toe. I paint a similar seam down the back to disappear into your butt crack. I put all the paints up and stand and look at you. The illusion is tremendous. You really look as if you are in a skin tight and stretchy pair of exercise shorts and a sports bra but indeed you are completely naked. "Walk back and forth a little and let's make sure I didn't miss a spot."

You walk across the room and back, very aware of feeling naked but when you look in the mirror you look like you are dressed. Suddenly you suspect you know what I am going to have you do next and a thrill runs through your body. You look at me with questioning eyes but say nothing.

"Ok, put your dry socks and these new tennis shoes on," I tell you. You sit gingerly so as not to make the paint peel and pull your socks on. Tying your shoes completes the illusion and you look ready for a workout. *Now, slip this blouse on, but don't button it," I say as

I hand you a plain white blouse I purchased for you earlier. You slip it on, and let it hang, and it hides just enough of the details of your titties that the image is complete. "I think you could even get photographed and people wouldn't realize you were just painted."

Quickly, I change into a pair of exercise shorts and a tee shirt giving you a bit of a glimpse of my cock and balls. My cock appears to be partially hard, but not fully erect. As you see it, another thrill goes through you. Pulling on my workout socks and tennis shoes, I am ready as well. I hand you a little workout towel and tuck the room key into my shorts pocket.

Opening the door, I gesture. "So, let's go down to the exercise room." You knew it was coming, but you are still stunned that I am having you go out with absolutely nothing on except the open shirt. Walking to the door, you step out into the hall just as a couple of guys go walking by. They are talking but both look at you and look up and down in clear interest. I step out and close the door and take your hand and we begin to walk toward the elevators behind the two guys. At the elevator lobby one of them pushes the call button, and turns to look at you though he is still talking to his friend.

Very quickly, an elevator arrives and you and I enter the elevator first. You can almost feel their eyes on your naked butt as we walk. They get on and press the button for the lobby. I pretend not to notice and am just talking to you about the meeting I will have to go to tomorrow and how important it is. The guys try to pretend they aren't looking but they are both looking at your crotch, trying to see the camel toe that your shorts have formed. You cannot decide if you should open your legs or cross them. You are a little embarrassed but you are so turned on at the same time that you feel almost drunk with arousal.

The elevator arrives on the lobby floor and the guys step out. I take your hand and lead you into the main floor elevator lobby where a group of people getting on the elevator suddenly falls silent. The group stops moving and both the men and the women stare at you. Finally, they get on the elevator as it begins to buzz from being held open so long. I walk you out into the lobby a little way and then pretending that I realized I forgot where we were going, I say, "Oh, the exercise room is on the second floor. I was too busy talking." I lead you back to the elevator and we call for an elevator.

As we wait, I say softly to you, "Don't you think you should bend over and stretch the backs of your legs a little?" Smiling now, you bend at the waist, holding your legs straight and touch your toes. Your naked and painted butt and slit are presented to the lobby but no one is close enough to call us on it and I know I checked to be sure you would look covered even when you bent over.

"Good thing those shorts don't show wetness too well," I say, chuckling. You straighten and smile and nod. Your legs are a little weak because you are so aroused and you want to touch your clit so badly but know you mustn't until I tell you to.

The elevator arrives and we get on and I punch the button for the floor with the exercise room. The elevator takes us there quickly and we exit. Walking down the hall, there is little sound but the material of my shorts rubbing together between my thighs because your shorts make no noise. I use my key and open the door to the exercise room. There are two women and three guys in the room, exercising on various pieces of equipment. We enter the room, and I gesture to one of the treadmills.

“Why don't you lay your shirt and towel on that chair honey, and I will help you set the treadmill controls." You nod, and slip the shirt off and lay it on the chair with your towel. You turn, knowing you are completely naked now and step up on the treadmill. You begin to walk as I move the control up to a nice brisk pace and your titties bounce nicely as you step. I go to another machine and begin to walk as well.

Over the next several minutes everyone in the room is spending most of their time watching your lovely body as you walk naked on the treadmill. You begin to break out in a light sweat from the exercise and the movement of your thighs back and forth is making the latex paint pull slightly on your clit with each step, first in one direction and then in the other direction. Looking down your legs, I can see that the wet sheen of your inner thighs is way more than just some sweat as your pussy juices flow freely. You look at me with pleading in your eyes, wanting permission to cum. I shake my head just slightly to say no.

After several minutes of this, I stop my machine and come to stand beside you, my hard-on evident in my shorts. "Do you want to stop walking and rest a minute?" I ask you.

"Yes, daddy, please," you reply and I stop the treadmill. About the same time, the younger woman comes up on your other side and stands very close to you.

"I must know what brand of shorts those are," she says quietly. "They look so tight they must feel painted on." She glances around the room at all the guys staring at your body. Then her eyes go to your erect nipples. "Even the top is fabulous," she says. "Are they comfortable?" she asks.

"Oh yes, but very erotic," you reply. You glance at me and I am just smiling at you. "They do feel painted on," you say.

"May if feel the material?" she says but without waiting for permission reaches out to touch your hip. She frowns and runs her finger along your hip. "That really does feel like paint," she says, looking up at you and then over at me. She looks back at the waistband of your "shorts" and tries to put her finger in the waistband. Suddenly, she realizes that indeed it is paint and that you are naked before her. She takes her hand back and says, "Oh I see why it is so erotic." She glances at the others in the room and then moves her hand across your tummy which the others cannot see because they are behind her. Her hand then slides down your tummy and over your painted pussy lips. "Oh honey, that is so hot," she whispers. "My god, I would be cumming by now."

"I am so close to orgasm I can hardly move but I must wait for permission," you reply. "And, if I cum now I will fall down because it will be so intense."

"I want to help you cum then," she says and glances at me, recognizing now the relationship between us.

"Let's go sit down, shall we?" I say. I lead the way over to some little benches near the back where everyone would have to turn their head to actually look at us and we sit down with her on one side and me on the other. Leaning across you, I whisper to her, "She has never been made to cum by a girl before. It will be very unusual for her."

The young woman looks around the room and puts her hand in your lap.

"You will like it, hun," she says. The touch of her hand on your naked lap is almost too much. You look at me and I smile. Leaning to you I say, "You may cum but you must be very quiet." I reach up and use my finger to flick at your left nipple a couple of times and the young woman moves her hand between your legs, forcing them open. Her finger touches your clit and since I have already given you permission you are no longer trying to hold it and you begin to cum immediately. The orgasm causes your head to get hot and the sensations of pleasure bounce around inside you like an electrical storm trying to get out.

You cannot hold it in and a moan escapes your lips. The young woman's finger tweaks your paint covered clit and you have another wave of orgasm. Again you moan, and the other woman in the room turns to see. She sees your legs open and the young woman's hand massaging your clit and a pool of pussy juice forming on the floor between your legs. You have slumped back against the wall and then sideways against me as well. Your body is quivering with the force of the orgasm which seems to go on and on and on.

Finally, the orgasm begins to relent, and she stops rubbing your clit. You open your eyes and everyone in the room is looking at you, sitting there with your knees splayed open, sweating and dripping pussy juice. I stand up and go fetch your towel but leave your shirt. I return with the towel and you wipe the sweat from your face.

"We are going outside now," I say softly. Looking at the young woman, I say, "Do you want come with us?"

She nods, and she and I help you up. Your legs are weak and you can hardly walk but out we go into the hall, leaving your shirt behind. We catch an elevator easily and go down to the lobby. Still, she holds one arm and I hold the other, but you are walking better now.

I lead us across the lobby and out into the night air. Suddenly, you are on the street, with people walking by and with them apparently not realizing you are completely naked. The girl and I walk you down the street, looking just like some people out for an evening exercise. We turn the corner and pass among some partygoers who state at you and whistle. We simply walk on and turn into the park. After a couple of minutes, we are in the center of the park where the light is dim and there are very few people.

We stop and I tell you, "Lay down on that bench, honey. Open your legs for your friend." You do as you are told and the girl moves between your legs, looking but not touching.

"Wow you really painted up inside her," she says. "I can only see pink where her vagina opened up some."

"Take your bottoms off," I say to the girl. She decides that she will do as I say and looks around. Then, she quickly pulls off her shorts and then her thong, handing both to me to hold. "Now you mustn't pull much of the paint off or she shall be really exposed trying to get back into the hotel. She nods.

"Honey, put your fingers in her pussy. Fingerfuck her," I say.

You extend your hand and the girl almost jumps on your hand. Your fingers feel along her wet slit, the lips of her pussy feeling curly and different than your lips feel to you. You extend your index finger and she moves her hips so that your finger slides into her vagina. It is a strange feeling to you though very pleasant. Importantly, the feeling causes your arousal to begin again. You move your hand and your finger moves inside her. Now you have a better understanding of what it feels like to me to finger you.

When you finger yourself, you feel both sensations. You know how to move your hand to please your pussy. Fingering her, it is different because you are suddenly aware of what it means to feel only half the sensations. The girl moves her hips slightly and her pussy juices flow over your hand. The girl looks at me and wonders what to do. She understands that you are my sub and you are doing exactly what I tell you. She has no experience with this sort of thing and has never wanted to either control or be controlled. But, she sees clearly that you are not suffering any and instead seem to be enjoying it tremendously.

She starts to reach for your pussy but I shake my head. "No, let her pleasure you." I say. The girl stops and then tries to watch your pussy in the dim light and moves her hips on your hand. You work a second finger into her and she moves faster. She is so turned on by everything that has gone on that she surprises herself and begins to cum hard, moaning and humping hard against your hand. The orgasm seems to linger for her but finally she stops moving her hips and you withdraw your hand from her pussy.

"Put your fingers in your mouth, honey." I say. You look at me and blink but then you move the two wet fingers you had in her pussy to your mouth and slip them between your lips. Your clit throbs and your pussy is so wet. "Keep them there," I command and help you up. The girl quickly puts her shorts back on and we walk back to the hotel with you sucking slowly on your fingers. The taste of her pussy is different from yours but doesn't seem too bad. People seem to stare even more at you for walking with your fingers in your mouth. You imagine everyone can hear your pussy squishing because you are so wet.

At the elevator, I take your hand from your mouth and hold the hand to my face, kissing your fingers. The elevator comes and we get on. I punch the floor for the exercise room so we can return the towel and fetch your blouse. The girl leaves us at the elevator and goes on to her room. Once we have your blouse, we return to the elevator and when the door opens and there is no one on the elevator. As I punch the number for our floor, I tell you to kneel and you assume the position, knees open, back straight, hands on thighs. "Stay that way even if someone else gets on the elevator," I say. “You can just say you are tired after your workout.” You need not nod for I know you will do as you are told for you have been a very good girl tonight.

When the doors open on our floor, I press the "door open" button to hold the door open. "Crawl out," I tell you. You crawl out on your hands and knees to kneel in the elevator lobby. Finally, I step out and the elevator closes. "Rise," I say and when you do, I take your hand. We walk down the hall to our room. I unlock the door and open it. You hesitate; then, realizing you are essentially naked, you remove the blouse, get down on your knees and crawl into the room.

"Go stand at the window again," I say. You drop the blouse and go to the window, knowing that you look dressed still where before you were naked. This time as you press yourself against the window, you see that a janitor is looking up at you from the office building across the street. He is just standing with his head up, and you know he is looking right at you. Then he turns and disappears.

"Daddy, there was a cleaning guy across the way looking at me," you tell me. I walk up beside you and look.

"Where is he?" I ask you. You describe where he was but before you can get very far in the description, we see him appear in the office directly across from us. The office is dimly lit, but we can see him anyway. "Pretend to be playing with your pussy," I command. I move behind you and cup your titties with my hands.

"But don't rub your clitty very hard at all. You will rub the paint off and you have cum enough tonight anyway." You move your hand and begin to move it at your crotch, pretending to be rubbing your pussy. We know he cannot tell that you aren’t really touching yourself, and in short order, we can tell he has taken his cock out and is jacking off. I leave you showing for him and walk to the bathroom.

"Daddy, he came all over the window," You exclaim. "May I cum daddy, it would be so easy."

"No," I reply. "But if he came already, come here." I wait until you enter the bathroom. "Sit on the toilet and pee. Open your legs very wide. I want to see it come out."

You sit and open your legs wide and after a few seconds, you begin to pee. The pee splatters about because of the paint over your pussy but it doesn't make much of a mess. I take some toilet tissue and gently pat you dry once you have finished. You stand and flush the toilet.

"Now go to bed," I say. "We will leave you in the paint until morning. Perhaps, if I touch it up a little in the morning, I will make you wear it in public in the daylight."

You go to the bed and lay down carefully. I undress and come and lay naked beside you.

"Daddy, do you want me to suck you off before you go to sleep?" you ask. You reach for my cock, visible in the dim light from window, but I intercept your hand and grasp your wrist.

"No, not tonight," I reply. "I am tired. Tomorrow I am going to fuck you in public somewhere and that will be your reward for being my very good girl." I kiss you and we snuggle up, and before you realize it, you are asleep.

(Feedback please. I have still a third part I could edit and add if there is enough interest. Use Literotica’s excellent feedback mechanism to let me know.)

12