First Orgasm With "Daddy"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,972 Followers

"I doubt it!" she retorted. Her voice was angry but I knew that she wasn't angry at me.

"I could make you cum easy, if . . ." I blurted out. As soon as I said it, I again wondered if Rachel thought I was trying to be a pervert with her, but apparently, that was not what she was thinking.

"If what?" she asked.

"If you weren't my daughter!" I said. I, too, was becoming frustrated with the situation. After all, I am a man and here is a beautiful naked girl sitting next to me and I haven't had sex in several weeks, and I haven't had really satisfying, mind-blowing, bone-crushing, hot sex in years.

"Well, I'm not your daughter and I'm not your step-daughter. I'm just a frigid freak and nobody's ever gonna want me!" she screamed at me.

"Well, if you weren't my daughter . . .," I started.

"I'm not!" she interrupted angrily.

"Okay, if you want it that bad tonight, you're gonna get it but you are not a freak! Now, if you wanna be my baby tonight, go get in the bathtub and I'll be in there to bathe you and get you ready for bed."

Her mood suddenly changed. She looked up at me and quietly said, "Ready for bed, Daddy? Are you gonna show me how to make myself have an orgasm?"

"Honey, I'd do anything for you, and if that's what you want . . .. Go get in the bathtub so I can give you a bath like when you were a kid."

"Okay, Daddy!" she said gleefully.

Ironically, when she stood, she became self-conscious and quickly covered her pussy with her hand, acting as if she wanted to put her clothes on until I said, "No need to mess with puttin' your clothes on. I've already seen you naked and I'll be givin' you a bath in a minute, so go on in the bathroom and get the water started."

Rachel left the room like a woman with a newfound purpose. I heard her start the water and, a few minutes later, she called out, "I'm ready, Daddy." Her voice . . . those words . . . it took me back many years, to the days when she was such an innocent little girl. Back then, she trusted me completely, counted on me to protect her from the world. How things had changed! But, if what she needed now was to know that she was not a freak, that she was capable of having an orgasm just like any other girl, then . . . well, I had said that I would do anything for her.

Rachel was seated in the bathtub and she had a grin on her face. After all she had been through lately, seeing her smile was worth whatever it took to make it happen. She had her hands covering her boobs and her legs were together so that I didn't see her pussy.

"Okay, Honey. I'm just gonna wash you a little bit and get you squeaky clean so you feel real good when you get in bed. I'm gonna start with your back, if you could hand me the body wash, please?"

"Of course, Daddy," Rachel said. Her tone of voice told me that she was quite happy with the situation she was in, despite the potential for awkwardness. She handed me the body wash and started to giggle.

I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "Sweetie, this is really weird, isn't it, your dad giving you a bath before you have your first orgasm? I mean, I'm sure this isn't in that book 'A Girl's First Orgasm.' Are you sure this is what you really want? I'm really worried that you're gonna think I'm some kinda weirdo."

"Daddy, you're not tryin' to back out of this, are you? You said you'd help me!"

"If it's what you want . . .. Okay, first I'm gonna wash your back." I started to squirt some body wash on my hands.

"Daddy, aren't you gonna use a wash cloth?" she asked.

"No, sweetie, 'cause what I'm gonna do is kinda of a combination of givin' you a bath and givin' you a massage. It's a lot easier just usin' my hands."

I started rubbing the soap into her shoulders while I applied just enough pressure to try to release some of the tension that I knew she had bottled up inside her.

"Uhmmm," she moaned, "that feels real nice, Daddy."

"Good. Can you get up on your knees with your legs tucked up underneath you, 'cause I need to do your back all the way down to here . . ." I said as I ran my fingers down her spine to the very top of her butt crack.

"Okay, " she replied and she shifted around so that her legs were beneath her and her butt was resting on the heels of her feet. In doing so, she had exposed her pussy to me and I felt my man meat immediately begin to respond. I felt a little guilty about having those feelings towards her but . . . hell, she was a beautiful girl, naked, I have my hands on her body, and, like she said, we were no longer related by blood or marriage.

As I had suspected, she had shaved all of her pubic hairs and her pussy was as hairless as a little nymph. Her inner lips didn't protrude and all I saw was a simple slit that served as the entrance to her virgin delights.

I placed more body wash in my palms and began rubbing lower on her back. I reached down until her heels stopped my hands from moving lower and then I brought my fingertips up her spine to the base of her neck. When I moved my hands lower, I traced back down her spine to her crack and then I continued until I got close to her little anus.

"Daddy, that's my bumbum!" she said as if I had just done the naughtiest thing in the world.

"I know, Honey. I'm just makin' sure that you're clean all over. I can stop if you want me to . . ."

"No, it's okay, uh . . . it just surprised me," she explained.

With my middle finger, I began to make the 'come here' gesture, holding my hand still and just moving the one finger, first on one side of her little hole and then on the other side, but never directly on it.

"Daddy, I don't know why but that makes me feel kinda tingly in my . . . pussy," she said, her voice sounding breathy.

"That's good, Honey. We're gonna do all kinda things that'll make your pussy feel tingly . . . and later on, you'll really have a big orgasm. But not here in the bathtub."

Actually, I intended to give her an orgasm right there in the bathtub but I didn't want her feeling pressured to have one, so I told her that wasn't the plan; if she had one, great, and if not, we'd keep doing other things until she did have one.

As I continued to tease her ass with my left index finger, I placed my right hand on her belly and slowly started moving it in bigger and bigger circles until it was brushing the bottom of her cute little boob.

"Daddy, are you gonna play with my little titty?" she asked in her special little girl voice. I almost came right then.

"Yes, Honey, your little boobies are beautiful and I'm gonna make your nipple get hard and it'll feel good, too," I answered. With that said, I moved my hand up until it covered her left boob. I could already feel her nipple getting hard. "You like Daddy playing with your little girl titties, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Daddy! And . . . you know what? I always wondered what it would be like to have somebody else lick on my little nipple. Can you do that for me, Daddy?" she asked. Either she was really this innocent or she was doing a hell of a job seducing me. Really, I think she really was this naïve.

I leaned forward and brought my mouth to the apex of her little 34B boob. Her tits were so firm and sweet and succulent. I opened my lips and placed my tongue on her right nipple. It was immediately hard. I rolled my tongue around her areola and then sucked on her nipple and she began to moan, ever so slightly. Actually, it sounded almost like whimpering.

She began moving her torso to the side, trying to be discreet while also trying to direct my finger towards her back door entrance. If that's what she wants, I thought to myself, I'll give it to her. I placed my finger at what I believed was the center of her pucker. She stopped squirming and sat back, trying to maneuver so that my finger would penetrate her hiney hole. My finger entered her up to my first knuckle.

"Oh, Daddy," she exclaimed with desperation in her voice. Her moans got a little bit louder as she started moving up and down on my finger. I increased the intensity of my sucking on her titty and she was obviously enjoying the bathtime with Daddy.

Now is the time, I thought, so I moved my right hand from her boob, down her stomach, across her mound, and down to her pussy.

"Oh, please, Daddy, yes! Touch my pussy, please!" she begged.

The tip of my right index finger quickly found her little clit and it was aroused and ready for action. I began rolling the tip of my finger around her clit in circles, occasionally moving to an up-and-down motion, and then back to circles.

"Oh, Daddy! . . . Don't stop! . . . It feels sooo good!"

Her moans were becoming louder and more insistent, as if her body demanded release from the sexual tension that had taken control of her inexperienced flesh. I moved my right hand a little bit lower and put my finger in her pussy. As I curled my finger upward, I found the front wall of her pussy and started stroking her G-spot.

"Don't stop . . . don't!" she said quite loudly. "Daddy, something's happenin' to me." Her breathing had become rapid and shallow and she had raised up her body so that she was "standing" on her knees.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh," she was panting. I could see that her orgasm had started and alternating waves of muscular tension and release were coursing through her nubile body. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was well lubricated with her female juices. She looked at me with her big blue eyes and her face was consumed with lust.

"Oh, Daddy . . . oh . . . Daddy . . . that was . . . so intense," she managed to utter.

"That was your first orgasm, Honey. I hope you enjoyed it!" I asked, knowing without asking that she had enjoyed it.

"Daddy, I wanna sleep naked with you tonight," she said, her voice still somewhat breathy.

"No, Honey, you don't hafta . . ." I started to explain, but she interrupted me.

"I wanna, Daddy. I wanna sleep in your bed tonight and I wanna be naked so you can do that to me again."

"Sweetie, I am a man and you are a beautiful girl and having your naked body this close to me, watchin' you have your orgasm, you just don't know how hard that is on me."

"You mean 'cause I make your thing get hard?" she asked. "Like you might have blue balls, Daddy? If you show me what to do, I'll help you so your balls don't turn blue."

I started to laugh but then I saw that my laughter was being misinterpreted.

"Don't you want me, Daddy? I wanna make you feel good like you made me feel good. I love you, Daddy!"

"Oh, Rachel! I love you more than anything else in the world, and . . . you don't know how hard this is for me, 'cause you are a drop-dead gorgeous girl and I would love to have you be my girlfriend, but . . . I've already done way more than I ever should have and . . . I know I'm not really your father, in a technical sense, but I'm like your daddy and it just feels wrong for me to take advantage of you. Honey, don't you see? I don't wanna feel bad about myself!"

"Daddy, you aren't takin' advantage of me. I want you to make me feel good and I wanna make you feel good and I love you and you love me and . . . what's wrong with that? I'm 18 now and I can have sex with somebody if I want to. I sure don't wanna do it with any of those dorky guys at church and it's not like I hang out in bars to meet boys and . . . besides . . . I don't wanna be just some girl that a guy fucked one night and then he told his guy friends about it the next day! I wanna feel like I'm special to somebody and I know I'm special to you . . . and I know that you want me 'cause your thing looks like it's hard, and . . . I know I want you!"

"Oh, Honey, I'd love to have my dick in you and cum in your virgin pussy!" I said.

"Daddy, I'll let you put your dick in my pussy . . . now! I want you to . . . please!" she almost begged me.

"You know I can't resist you, don't you? Well . . . let's get you out of the bath tub," I said.

She stood and I offered her my hand to steady herself as she stepped over the side of the tub and onto the bathroom floor. Before me stood my Rachel, absolutely naked, making no effort at all to cover her body. She was stunning. Her blonde hair framed her cute little face perfectly. Her titties were just overwhelmingly sexy; her boobs were small but not microscopic, petite but definitely not fried eggs or bee stings. Each of her areola was about the size of a quarter and her nipple stood out just enough that my lips would be able to latch on to them. Her pussy looked like a young girl's pussy except that it was slightly swollen with arousal. Her ass looked very tight and didn't have an ounce of fat apparent.

I put my arms out and pulled her body against mine. I brought my lips to her and our lips touched in a way that unmistakably announced that we wanted each other. When we ended our kiss, she said to me, "Can we go to bed now?"

"Yes, Honey, we can go to bed now," I answered and I led her up the stairs to my bedroom. The next time, if there was a next time, it would be "our" bedroom.

When we entered the bedroom, she turned to me and said, "Daddy, I wanna undress you. You just stand there and I'll take your clothes off."

She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it away from my body. As her hands reached towards my belt buckle, I could see that her hands were shaking just a little.

"Honey, if you're nervous, you don't hafta do this, ya know," I tried to reassure her.

"Daddy, stop talking," she said in a firm voice. "I wanna do this but I'm just worried that I won't make you happy, so I'm just a little bit nervous."

I bent down so that I was whispering in her ear, "Honey, you already make me happy. And I know you'll make me even happier tonight and tomorrow and the next day. Don't you worry one little bit about that!"

By now, she had my belt unfastened and she had unhooked my pants. Before pulling my pants down, she reached in and felt until she found my dick. "Daddy, you're thing is already hard!" she said.

"Honey, seein' you naked and bein' with you makes me hard."

She pulled my pants down and then reached her fingers inside the waist of my boxers and lowered them to my feet. My hard dick was standing at attention and it was obvious that I was ready to make love to my girl.

I told her to lay down in bed and then I got in bed next to her.

"Okay, Daddy. What do you want me to do to make you feel good?" she asked like she was ready to begin a lesson.

"Honey, anyway you make me cum will feel good. I can cum in your hands or in your mouth or in your pussy or even in your behind and any of those will make me feel real good, so . . . which one of those do you wanna do?"

"Daddy, I want you in my pussy. That's how a girl becomes a woman, right?"

"Okay, Honey. Are you still worked up from bein' in the bath tub?"

"Yes, Daddy. I don't need you to play with me with your fingers or anything. I just wanna feel your dick in my pussy now. Go ahead and make me a woman!"

"Okay. Lay on your back and take the pillow from under your head," I instructed and she complied. "Now, I'm gonna get between your legs so put your knees apart a little bit," I said. Again, she did as she was told.

I got between her legs and was facing her, ready to plunge my man meat into her wet pussy.

"Daddy, you know I'm a . . ."

"Virgin? And I'm the first guy that's ever gonna have his dick inside your tight little pussy? And you're probably worried about whether it's gonna hurt. If it hurts, you tell me and I'll go slow. You're in control, okay?" I said to reassure her.

"Okay. Go ahead and put it in me," she said.

I lowered my body until the tip of my dick touched her outer pussy lips. "Reach down and guide me into you, Honey."

I felt her hand grab the end of my dick and I was afraid that I was gonna cum right then. Having her innocent little fingers around my meat was very arousing and I probably couldn't last for long. Fortunately, she knew herself well enough that she guided me right into her waiting, wet cunt.

As the tip of my dick entered her pussy, I could hear her suddenly inhale. "Oh, Daddy, it feels so good," she said. "Just keep goin' slow."

I continued sliding my meat into her until I was about halfway home. I felt some resistance and immediately knew what I had encountered.

I looked into her eyes and felt more love that I have ever before experienced in my life. She returned my gaze and then said, "I love you, Daddy. Do it and get it over with!"

With that invitation, I backed up about an inch and then pushed forward forcefully. I felt her hymen give way and the look on her face told me that it hurt. Her arms went around my body to pull me close to her, clutching me for comfort and signaling that I should stop, at least momentarily. I immediately stopped and lowered my body so that my chest was against hers. I felt her hard nipples against my skin.

"I love you so much, my dear. You can share my bed as long as you'd like and I'll always love you."

"I love you too, Daddy. It hurts a little but I'm okay, so you don't hafta stop anymore."

I kissed her on the lips and my tongue found hers as I began to thrust slowly in and out of her virgin pussy. As my dick reached the bottom of her female recess, my balls came to rest against her ass; her skin felt so soft and smooth, like a baby, but her pussy felt like a woman's love hole. I could feel small spasms rippling though her pussy as I thrust in and out and I had to concentrate on not thinking about those waves echoing through her pussy cave as I fucked her tight love box.

"Daddy, I feel like . . . I'm gonna . . . explode," she said. As soon as the words had exited her lips, she began moaning loudly and her body started rocking. The peristaltic waves in her pussy intensified. "Oh, Daddy . . . I'm cumming," she exclaimed as her body went rigid and her breathing momentarily stopped. "Don't stop, Daddy. Cum in me!" she begged. "Daddy!" she gasped with desperation in her voice.

That was all it took. I had felt my man juice building up and the way she said "Daddy" made me want to release my cum in her pussy. I began shooting jets of cum into her and she immediately felt my release as it warmed her insides.

"Yeah, Daddy, don't stop," she cried as I kept pumping my dick into her tight hole.

"Oh, baby, I wanna love you every night the rest of my life," I said as my orgasm began to subside. "I've never cum that hard in my entire life," I said, and that was the truth.

"Wow!" she uttered. "Wow! That was . . . incredible! Can we do that every night?" she asked gleefully.

"Honey, you're the most beautiful woman in the whole world. If you want me the rest of your life, you can have me!" I knew that I was overcome with lust for this innocent 18 year old nymph, but I also knew how much I truly loved her.

"Yes, Daddy, but only if . . .," she began.

"Only if what, Honey?" I asked.

"Only if I can have your babies . . . when the time is right," she said as she smiled at me.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,972 Followers