First Public Nude Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," I began. "We've been walking around in the sun and I don't know about Dale here, but I'm about ready to pass out. My name is Marsha, and I was wondering if you would mind if we join you here in the shade for a little while and get away from the gawkers?"

I watch as the mature guy with the dark brown leathery skin looks up and takes in my nakedness. It does not look like there is anything wrong with his eyesight since his gaze at my bald pussy causes his equally tanned penis to jump a little. He moves his gaze up to my breasts and face and says, "Why of course young lady, sit your lovely bottom next to me here on the blanket and rest up. My name is Rodney, and this lovely creature sitting beside me admiring your friend's manhood is my wife Sara."

I eagerly accept his offer, but I place myself down more to the front of him and sit cross legged, offering him a better view of my slit, while I am enthralled looking at his growing mature penis. This almost forces Dale to find a place next to me and in front of Sara. With no awkwardness at all, she puts her hands out behind her and leans back, spreading her legs as well.

I broke the ice by saying, "You might be able to tell this is the first time I've ever been to a place like this, and I'm wondering now why it's taken me so long. It looks like you two have been doing this for a while."

Sara smiled and replied, "Yes, Rod and I (at this referral she actually reaches over and gives her man's cock a squeeze).have been sun worshippers for years and we are here at Roselawn about every other weekend during the summer. We have a prefab just about 100 yards from this spot. If you want to get out of this hustle and bustle for a bit, we can take you there and show you around. We'll even serve some refreshments."

I look over at Dale to get his reaction to her offer and he grins and asks, "Sure, we'd love to join you, as long as we don't have to dress for the occasion?"

With a belly laugh and an assumption the question doesn't need to be answered, Rodney stands up with Sara, momentarily in a position where our eyes are staring at their hairless crotches. "We also like to play games once in a while, if you catch me drift. Let's go."

I'm not sure I do catch his drift, but we follow them anyway as they take off towards their trailer. I now feel like I'm overdressed and the 'odd one out' so I take off my cover-up and go au natural as we walk slowly behind our new bare acquaintances. Once again I feel exhilarated in the fresh summer breeze in my total nakedness.

We quickly arrive at a quaint prefab trailer where Rodney steps up to the unlocked front door. I see the unit is brightly painted and in excellent condition, as well as having simple but well manicured ornamental bushes and flowers around the perimeter. There are similar units surrounding this one, and I imagine each one has a welcome mat on its stoop. Nude neighbors have little to hide which, I would imagine, makes them inherently friendly.

Dale and I enter the interior of the abode, and Sara motions us to take a clean towel located in the portico and use it for a covering on the small love seat in the room that doubles as a living and dining room. Sara politely explains that nudists have certain rules they follow, and one of those is to use some sort of material for hygiene purposes when sitting. That seems logical to me, and both Dale and I obey her instruction. Sara goes over to a small CD player in front of us against the wall, bending over from the waist to insert a disk into the device. She seems unaware or at least unperturbed that this gives us both a view of her anus and rather ample nether lips.

Rodney returns from the small kitchen with four glasses and a pitcher filled with an iced concoction sitting on a tray which he carries just above his fat, 5 inch long flaccid penis. "Anyone for a margarita?" he asks, and begins pouring before he hears a reply. "I see Sara is getting some music playing...she just loves to slow dance."

We take our cold drinks from the tray Rodney has set on a small end table, but he himself lovingly goes to his mate, takes her in a bear hug, and they begin to sway to the music in the small room. Both of them have their hands on the other's ass cheeks, and in no time at all, the are sharing a deep kiss. I begin to think this is at least sensual (if not outright sexual) activity but I then realize they are not breaking any rules since they are not out in public any longer.

The tanned couple pulls away from each other and Rodney apologizes, "Excuse us for forgetting our guests in a moment of our passion. Marsha, please, may I have the next dance?" He extends his hand in my direction at the same time Sara does the same to Dale.

I'm now guessing this fits the definition of being a friendly neighbor at the Ponderosa. I also see Rod's rod is looking friendlier also, having grown larger and firmer from dancing and groping his previous dance partner. I am determined to be just as aggressive as he is as I stand up, put down my drink, and accept his invitation.

As expected, my "dance" partner takes me in a tight hug with his arms around my waist with his hands resting on my lower back. I feel the fullness of his dick between us, and it seems to be growing a little harder as it somehow gets positioned pointing up and pinned against my tummy. We sway a little to the slow music, during which time Rodney grinds his swollen (though not rock hard) cock into my warm and now sweating body. I find myself also getting aroused and can feel my pussy getting wet so I decide to see how far this friendly couple is willing to go. I reach down to his pelvic area with my hand and begin stroking the thick long cock I find there.

"Oh, Marsha, that feels so good. Don't stop, please," pleads Rod as he pulls away from me slightly so I have easier access to his penis. He begins to knead my left breast and nipple.

I glance over at the other couple and see Sara, who has obviously had more experience at this little "game", is already on her knees in front of Dale giving his hard cock a slow licking from base to tip. He has his hands on her head and is trying to convince her to take him full into her warm mouth.

"Not so quick young man," Sara says as she looks up with her tongue lapping at the underside of the swollen purple cockhead in her hand. "Let's go to the bedroom and leave these two here so they can party on their own." She stands up still holding his dick, turns to her swinging husband, and says, "You two get to know each other better out here, and for God's sake Rod, take your time. You know it takes a little longer these days for me to achieve an orgasm!"

Without releasing the silky smooth cock in my hand, I look over at Dale and blow him a kiss with my other. This isn't exactly how I thought the day would progress, but my dripping pussy was telling me not to miss this opportunity. As the other two move into the small back bedroom (not bothering to close the door I might add), I drop to my knees and begin to lick the head of my older playmate's half-hard dick. Rodney groans once again as he gently pushes his rod against my lips trying to gain entry. At this point in his arousal he might not have been able to enter a tight pussy, but my open mouth presents no problem whatsoever.

I can hear sounds of passion coming from the other room, and after hearing Sara's sounds of delight, I assume Dale has his tongue working overtime on her lovely slit. "That's right Dale, stick your tongue in as far as it will go and rub my clit at the same time." This plea leaves no doubt in my mind whom is going down on whom!

I take as much of Rodney's cock down my throat as I am able, but there is no way I'm going to manage to get the last three inches down. I let him fuck my mouth as he places his hands on the back of my head, but after only a few strokes he withdraws. I squeeze a large drop of his precum onto the tip of my tongue, and know he has not yet ejaculated.

Rod leans down, and putting his hands under my arms, lifts me up and directs me over to one of the towels on the love seat. He gently but firmly pushes me down so I'm sitting on one of the towels at the front edge of the seat and I lean back against the back. Rod drops to his knees and encourages me to spread my thighs as he bends down to give me the best oral sex I've ever experienced. His fingers part my lips and his tongue feels heavenly as he swirls it around my clit in alternating directions. I give him more access by lifting and spreading my legs even more by putting my hands behind my knees and holding them up wide. His experienced tongue explores my hole making me dizzy with pleasure and wetter than ever.

I watch as Rod licks my pussy with a passion while stroking his cock with his right hand to get it as rigid as possible. I hear his own breathing become more rapid and sense that he is about to shoot his load when he stops jacking off and places the purple head at the entrance of my love canal. His skilled manipulations of both me and himself now has enabled him to slip his less-than rigid dick into my wet engorged pussy without any problem. He winks at me slightly as he begins to pump his fat dick inside me, only a couple of inches at first, but then finally all the way down to the point his balls are slapping at my ass. I lean my head back, close my eyes, and begin to stroke my clit.

I am almost ready to orgasm when I feel Rodney's strokes become harder and I hear him say, "I'm going to cum Marsha, what should I do?"

I quickly reply, "Shoot that big load deep inside me. I'm on the pill so it's no big deal." It probably wouldn't have made any difference anyway since I could feel his spunk squirting inside me before I hardly got the words out. His last few thrusts almost drive me to my ultimate ecstasy, but it os not to be. I don't mind, knowing the day had just barely begun.

As Rodney collapses against me, I hear Sara making even more noise in the back room. "Don't stop, please don't stop. Lick that big clit and finger my hole until I come, for God's sake. Oooh yes, that's how I like it Rodney!

In her throes of ecstasy, Sara obviously forgot who was pleasuring her but it didn't make any difference. She was going to climax, and whoever had their head between her legs better not disappoint her at this stage. Pretty soon a muted scream followed by several yelps provides a pretty good indication the deed has been done.

Only from the steady breathing of the sweating body resting between my legs can I tell the old guy had not yet gone off to meet his maker. I am going to just stay right here and wait for Dale to get his rocks off, but just then the two of them emerge from the doorway. I can see Sara's pussy dripping wet and her whole crotch reddened from the manual and oral attention she was given. On the other hand, Dale is sporting a beautiful rigid cock which surely has plenty of life left in it. I start making mental plans to take care of his (and mine) aroused state later.

"I think our hosts are about worn out, and we should probably leave," Dale says quietly. He escorts Sara to the other end of the love seat and gently lowers her down next to me. I manage to slide away from her and out from under Rodney, allowing the two to rest upon each other almost as if they were asleep. Dale and I take a long slow drink of the cool margaritas on the table and put down the glasses. I put on my sun hat and carry my cover-up in my hand as we leave them at peace and emerge back out into the bright sunlight.

12