First Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this new and exciting angle, it felt like my cock had reached new depths in her incredible pussy. I ground into her before pulling out, eliciting a gasp from her. That was answered by my grunts as I drove back in, while our flushed skin made delicious slapping and squishing noises. The erotic aroma of sex was palpable in the room. I set up a long slow rhythm of oh-so-sweet fucking.

She praised my effort continuously, saying, "Oh yeah, baby, you fuck me so good. Yeah baby, fuck that pussy. Mmmmm. Mmmmm."

My second orgasm of our first evening together was building nicely. With her shapely legs draped over my shoulders, I smothered her ankles and calves with kisses while driving my meat deep into her depths over and over. I increased speed as the impending release approached. "You read for another load of hot cum, baby?" I gasped.

"Yes, Sam, Yes," Cindy cried as my body began jerking. I pumped rivulets of warm jiz deep into her tight love hole. "Oh yes, baby!" she cooed. When the last spurts dribbled out of me and my cock softened inside her, I slowly withdrew and we cuddled up together, sinking slowly into a long, delicious sleep.

I awoke to the sight of tangerine highlights behind a bank of purplish gray, and the feel of her tongue gently ringing my semi-hard cock. In a rush of thoughts, I remembered where I was, the hot sex we had shared last night, and the fact that day two was just dawning. These thoughts swiftly caused my cock to grow to full hardness. Cindy smiled up at me and doubled her efforts at lavishing my staff with her talented tongue and lips.

"Good morning, baby," I whispered. She pulled her mouth off my pulsing rod long enough to reply, "Gooood morning, baby!"

I was hungry for breakfast myself, so I said, "Swing that delicious ass over here so I can eat your pussy, baby," and she immediately proceeded to maneuver around, keeping her mouth locked firmly on my cock the whole time. Now we were moving into what I had described in our emails as one of my all time favorite positions. She swung her delicious looking ass toward my waiting mouth and, at last, my tongue could reach her pussy lips, sticky from our combined juices throughout the night. She straddled my head with her creamy thighs. I quickly cleaned her warm slit and licked as far into her snatch as my tongue could probe, until at last my face was drenched with with fresh, new, free-flowing pussy juice.

I'm sure she could barely understand me as I mumbled into her depths, "Mmmm, baby, your pussy tastes so sweet. Oh yeah, baby, you're so hot, so wet."

Likewise, she murmured between mouthfuls of cock, "Oh God Sam, your cock is beautiful. I could lay her and suck you all day long," and we almost did just that. We enjoyed the sixty-nine position for what seemed like hours until we were drenched in our own sweat. The urge for more hot fucking returned and we pleasured each other all morning, smoothly moving in between what had become our favorite three positions: me fucking her from behind with her sweet ass up in the air, her on top sliding that beautiful cunt up and down my pole, and me drilling into her steaming wet pussy while her legs were draped over my shoulders. Mmmm, mmmm, that girl could fuck!

After several wrenching orgasms and a nice morning load from me, Cindy retreated into the bathroom while I prepared breakfast. After a while to shower and pamper herself in the commode, she emerged looking freshly scrubbed, wearing a new combination of sexy lingerie, cerulean blue his time. By the time we had finished eating our breakfast of sliced fruit and yogurt, I was getting hungry for her again and followed my urges to peel away the blue silk to kiss the skin it barely covered. She had brought many sexy lingerie combinations to wear just for me, but none of them stayed on for very long during those three days. Peeling off her underwear, or sometimes leaving parts on, we returned to our bed over and over where we fell into a rhythm of long, slow fucking punctuated by periods of animalistic lust.

Throughout the warm summer day we alternated between sharing our bodies and sharing nutritious food. We ate ravenously and sensuously both from each other and from the coolers I had brought that brimmed with juices and water, fruit, lunchmeats, cheeze, bread, nuts, and for desert, whipped cream and strawberries. Her smoothly shave pussy lips looked so good, and tasted even better, decked out with whipped cream and adorned with juicy strawberries. She was my strawberry shortcake.

We also took a few breaks and spent some time together with refreshing walks around the picturesque downtown area we were staying in. As we passed a minor tourist attraction of a revolutionary war settlement and museum, I noticed it was closed. We walked around the back and saw that the grounds were deserted. I was so tempted to lift her skirt and take her right there, out of doors, and she would have been ready for me if I had just asked, but instead we hurried back to the privacy of our own room and another steamy session of sexual abandon. I just couldn't decide which I liked better, eating her pussy while she swallowed my cock, or the feel of her tight pussy walls squeezing my stiff rod until I emptied my essence deep into her.

Suffice it to say that for as much as we did together over the course of three blissful days, we still didn't get to do absolutely everything that we had talked about in the exchange of erotic mails and phone conversations during the months leading up to our encounter. But that's okay, because after how well our first three days turned out, we're planning another rendezvous to continue our explorations further and deeper.

12