First Time

Story Info
Submission to Her for the first time.
767 words
3.03
60k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote it in my first, last, and only trans relationship. Sadly, she is no longer with us, but she was a dear friend for a long time.

I was trying a new style here, mixing prose with free verse poetry.

Anyway, on with my second-ever piece of work.

Enjoy

****************************

“Blindly, I bow,
And kneel,
My head held high,
My eyes low.”

I felt a hand upon the warm flesh of my back, and I shivered with delight. For hours I had knelt there, upon that rug, waiting for Her to arrive. I heard a whisper of cloth, and my heart skipped a beat.

“This is what I want,
This is my desire,
I want to be Hers,
Forever and a day.
Her smell,
Her sound,
They are all that mattered
In that one silent moment.”

My heart and mind raced as I heard Her moving behind me. I let my eyes close, as I felt Her approach me. Metal touched my skin and I jumped as a lock rung loudly in my ears, the collar locked on my neck.

“It is to Her,
That I now belong.
She will care for me,
Love me,
If I can but please Her.
There lay in my heart,
A love for Her,
And for her,
I will show,
My collar proudly.”

A blindfold blocked the light from my eyes and I squealed as cold metal caught my hands at my back. My pulse beat in my ears, so loud, I didn’t hear Her command. I jumped high when Her hand cracked against my ass, the snow white flesh reddening under Her hand. Quick as fire, I was on my feet, my legs spread wide for Her. Her warm hand found its way between my thighs, Her long fingers teasing my most secret place. As I let out a pleasured whimper, She slid a finger into my warm depths.


“My body was burning,
My very blood boiling.
There was nothing
In this universe,
That can compare
To that one instant,
That She makes me Hers.”

My hips blindly thrust up to Her warm hand. My voice roared in my ears as I moaned out Her name, my legs parting ever farther, opening my heart to Her. Slowly, Her fingers withdrew, and oh god, I nearly wept.

“To be denied
That touch,
It kills me inside,
My head back,
My body bent,
I whimpered,
Like a lost puppy,
Indeed I was lost without Her.”

Just as my knees grew weak, my pulse pounding in my ears, She came back to me, and I sobbed with joy. She had not left me… My soul, and my body, were open and willing. I would do anything for Her. I felt Her move closer and my breath caught in my throat. I could smell Her, and She pressed Her godly form against my own. I felt between my legs what I had only dreamed about. Her cock, pressing into my sweet warm depths, left the world behind.

“Let me worship You,
I will stop at no walls,
Be it wire fence,
Or be it a mountain.
I will cross a hundred seas,
And fly across the world,
Just to be with You,
Just to know...
I am Yours. “

Her body still pressed to me, Her hips began to grind against my own, my hands fighting the cuffs that held them bound. I needed so badly to hold Her, but, I was denied. Her hand curled upon my collar, dragging my body against Her as She fucked me soundly. Seconds turned to hours, my body glowing with the passion that blossomed within me. Her growled whispers reached my ear, so quiet I held my breath to hear Her.

“Cum for Me, kitty… Let Me hear you scream for Me.”

These words were all I needed, my head tilted back, and I screamed for Her. At Her command, I came, my warm depths spasming around Her cock. She withdrew, and I melted to my knees, the blindfold pulled from my eyes, I stared unto her cock, and purred. My tongue cleaned her well, licking and lapping at Her lovely tool. Her pleasured moans told me I had done well, and suddenly my mouth was flooded with her warm approval. I swallowed every drop of her love, and just smiled…

“I am now complete,
She is a part of me.
Every thought,
Every action,
Every sound,
Was for Her.
Warmed metal lay
Around my neck,
And there lay a cage
Around my heart,
And She held the key.
I was hers,
Forever and a day.”