First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2belong2U
2belong2U
4 Followers

I lean down and start licking, then sucking your balls, but you pull me away guiding your cock back into my mouth. This time you begin fucking me in the face, which I had previous confessed to loving in one of our many instant messaging sessions.

You have me by the back of the head and are slamming your cock into my open and willing mouth, until finally you push in all the way again, holding my head and forcing me to take more. I am doing better this time but the longer you hold me there, pushing, I feel my gag reflex kick in again.

This is what you want. You wait for it, watching me as I try to pull away and the tears come to my eyes. You pull all the way out when my stomach contracts and I see a long string of my saliva break off of your cock and fall against my damp body. You help me up, then wipe the saliva off my chin and kiss me.

"That was very good, princess." You say, as you guide me to the bed and sit me down.

I am compliant with what you want and sit on the bed waiting for you to guide me further. You look at the bed and have me stand as you take the coverings off. You then pick me up and put me on the bed, telling me to lay back.

I do as you tell me and lay back on the bed. You move around me placing my arms straight out from my body then spread my legs wide. I am quiet as I watch you work.

You go to the bag that you brought in with us and remove a few lengths of white silk rope, bringing them over to the bed. You see me watching you intently unsure of how far you will take this, or how far I'll let this go.

I am lost in my fascination of being tied up. The feel of the tight rope against my skin. The sureness with which you are controlling me, have been controlling me. I feel so turned on, I know now that this is what I have always wanted. I also know that I will let you take me as far as you want and I can tell when you see me watching you, that you know this too.

You take the rope and begin to wrap it around my left wrist as you explain that it will be secure but not too tight this time, since you don't know how easily I mark. I continue to watch as you reach under the bed then back up to my wrist finishing the knot. You move around me, to my other wrist, as I examine how my wrist looks tied. I test the security of the bond. I feel you start to do the same to my other wrist and turn my head to watch you.

I smile up at you and you lean in to kiss me when you finish. I love how tender you are, even though you are tying me up, and tightly too I think to myself as I test the restraints again.

Your kissing soon turns into you positioned over my face, ready to fuck me in the mouth again, but this time I really have no control over how deep you go or how long you keep it there. I eagerly take you into my mouth, loving how it feels being fucked in the mouth. You move back and begin kissing me again as you slide you finger into my pussy.

You start fucking me with your finger, but not like before, you are pounding into me, I can feel your hand slamming into me and it feels so good. You watch me, how I respond to this, as I close my eyes with pleasure. You reach down between my legs with your other hand and begin to pinch my clit causing me to moan and pull against the wrist restraints, then you stop. You lean in and kiss me again before getting up.

You go back to your little black bag to get 2 more lengths of rope and come back to the bed. I lay watching you, I am very conscious that my wrists are bound as I have pulled against them, causing them to tighten even more, enjoying the sensation.

You push my right leg back against my ass then tie a rope around my calf and thigh to hold it in place. You then tie the leg restraint to my wrist causing my leg to be pulled back further. You do the same to the other leg. I am so caught up in the fascination of what you are doing I don't even realize that my pussy is now open wide and totally exposed to you.

You climb up on the bed, between my legs and look at me, but not for long. Soon my legs are being shoved into my chest as you push your cock into me.

You feel so good as you slowly dip your cock into my pussy, then pulling out, making sure it has plenty of lubrication before you start slamming me, fucking me hard and deep.

It feels so good, I love getting fucked hard and deep, I want to wrap my legs around you and pull you into me more but I can't. I love the way the restraints feel, I am so turned on by everything you have done, I want more.

There are so many sensations that I can't concentrate, I can feel it building but I just can't get there. You continue to fuck me hard and deep as you encourage me to let it go, but I just can't, so you fuck me even harder. It feels so good, I want to let go, I want to give you what you want.

You reach down with your hand and begin to apply pressure to my clit. I can feel the wave coming over me. I can't hold it back, I don't want to hold it back. It floods over me as my body spasms. You continue to pound me causing after shocks. My body feels like a guitar wire, with every touch it sends me into another long vibration of pleasure until finally I feel you tense as you thrust even deeper as you cum.

You get up, untie my legs then my wrists explaining that you don't want to keep the ropes on too long because of the marks it could leave. You leave me on the bed as you go to the bathroom. When you come back you instruct me to stand in front of the desk and mirror.

"I want you to watch yourself getting fucked." You tell me.

I comply and go to stand in front of the desk, placing my hands down flat. I look up at you in the mirror as you slam your cock into me, forcing me forward across the desk. I look up at you again and see that you are watching my face. We stare at each other through the mirror as you pound into me from behind. I can see that you like me watching you and I get more turned on.

I strain up onto the balls of my feet to allow you deeper access to my pussy as you continue to thrust. You reach up and grab me by the hair and pull my head back using it as leverage to fuck me harder.

You then pull out and tell me to get on the bed on my hands and knees, where you proceed to fuck me more. As it gets more intense, I feel you slap my ass, no pattern, just random slaps. This just adds to my excitement.

You tell me to reach back with my hands and you grab hold of my forearms using them to keep me in place. My head is down on the bed, my ass in the air and you are fucking me, using our mutual grip on each others arms to slam me back into your cock as you thrust forward.

Soon I am feeling a little tired, still turned on but needing a rest. You let go of my arms and tell me to lie face down on the bed. You get on the bed and begin to caress me. Pulling my hair out of the way you start massaging my back and neck.

It feels so good, the last time anyone rubbed me down like this I had to pay them (massage therapist). You kiss my back, neck and shoulders as I sigh in blissful pleasure. You explain that this is the loving part that we had spoken about in our emails.

I can tell that you know what you like, that you have an agenda, but that part of that agenda is to make me feel satisfied, safe and wanted. I like that, I do feel safe and cared for with you. As hard and deep as you fucked me, even when you gagged me with your cock, I knew that you would stop at any point, if you had concerns about me. You had been very clear about that in our conversations and even made sure that we went over our code words while your were tying my wrists. You lean over me, and hold me.

"We are not done yet princess." You say, as you continue kissing my shoulder and back.

My body begins to squirm again and I push my ass into you teasingly.

You tell me to roll over and as I do you pick me up by my legs and slide your cock back inside me. You start slow and I close my eyes to savor the feeling, but occasionally you slam into me hard causing my eyes fly open as I gasp in surprise . You like causing that reaction and watch my face as you increase in both speed and force.

I get lost in how good you feel. I wrap my legs around your neck and arch my hips so high that my head is the only part of me touching the bed. I orgasm again, squeezing your neck between my legs.

You look down at me pleased with yourself and how my body has responded to you. You lean over and kiss me gently, while telling me that you are going to start the shower for me.

I lay on the bed a few moments longer then get up to find something to drink. You come back and begin to caress my body, I pull away to go to the shower but not before I feel a sharp "smack" on my ass. I turn around and smile teasingly at you as I continue on to the shower.

After the shower, which we enjoy together, we dress and part ways agreeing that, as scary as this might be, we have finally both found what we have been looking for and know that great adventures lay ahead for us.

I think about you all the way back home. I know that I have finally met my Dom, the one I have been searching for. You don't strike me as jealous but I sense that eventually you will become possessive, I like that about you. You are controlling but kind, I can feel that you are strong enough to handle whatever I throw at you and that's sexy because I know what a challenge I can be. I don't feel like I belong to you yet, but I know that it won't take long and I look forward to that day.

2belong2U
2belong2U
4 Followers
12