First Time Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Paul was using his fingers to massage my anus, then sliding one deep inside. I moaned into Mary's ear, and my cock twitched inside her. I'd thought about this for a long time, and now it seemed I was going to experience it. He added a second finger and stretched me even further It burned a little, but between the vice like grip Mary's pussy had on my cock, and the way she was talking dirty to me, it was easily ignored. Finally Paul removed his fingers and I heard him pulling on a condom.

I was nervous as hell, but Mary kept lightly stroking my back and whispering in my ear, telling me to relax. Then she moved her hands down to my ass and spread my cheeks apart gently. Then I felt the head of Paul's cock against my anus, pressing lightly. I tried to relax as much as I could as Paul's cock became more insistent.

Mary whispered in my ear, held me close against her, and I felt myself relax a little, and then, suddenly, the head of Paul's cock penetrated my ring.

I groaned, it fucking hurt, but he stopped there, and Mary resumed stroking my back, telling me to relax, that Paul would take it slow. After a few seconds, the pain started to recede, and Paul began slowly pushing deeper into me. I groaned again, this time not in pain, but in ecstasy, as his cock rubbed against my prostrate. Soon I felt his balls slap against my upturned ass.

"See, I told you you'd like it." said Mary, smiling. "Now fuck me."

I started to move my cock slowly in and out of her tight pussy, and every time I moved, Paul's cock would shift in my ass. It felt amazing. My ass was still burning, but everything else felt so good I just didn't care. I lifted myself up off Mary and used my arms to hold me above her as I started to lengthen my strokes.

Paul got the idea and started lengthening his as well. Soon we were all moaning as Paul drove his cock deep into me, which would cause mine to drive deep into Mary. I totally lost track of time, all I could concentrate on was the feelings of Pauls cock sawing in and out of my ass, rubbing my prostate, while my cock was driving in and out of Mary's pussy, which felt like it was trying to milk the cum right from my balls.

"Oh fuck this is so hot, I'm gonna cum. Fuck him Paul, fuck his cock into my pussy!" Mary cried as her body started to shudder beneath me.

This one was even bigger than the last one, and I felt her squirt onto my balls as she came. Her pussy was milking my cock with a frenzy, and I felt my balls start to tighten.

"Oh fuck!" I cried and collapsed on top of Mary.

She hugged me to her as Paul drilled my ass even harder. A white light exploded behind my eyes, and I had the biggest orgasm of my life while impaled on Paul's cock. Mary's pussy milked the cum from me, and my ass clenched and unclenched reflexively around Paul.

This must have driven him over the edge, as his strokes became jerky, and I felt his cock throb as he filled the condom with his cum. I lay there, feeling every twitch of his orgasm, as occasional spasms still wracked my entire body. Paul collapsed onto my back, and we all lay there in a sweaty, sated, pile. After a few minutes, Paul rolled off to one side, and I rolled to the other, with Mary between us.

"Wow, that was amazing." I said.

"I told you you'd enjoy it." replied Mary.

Paul just smiled and reached for a pack of cigarettes. He lit one, and we shared it between us. We lay there, basking in our contentment, until the cigarette was done, and Paul butted it out.

"I don't know about you boys, but I'm all sweaty and could use a shower."

With that, Mary climbed from between us and headed to the connecting bath. We heard the water come on, and Mary humming to herself. After a minute or so had passed, she stuck her head out.

"Are you guys going to leave me to shower all by myself?"

Paul and I looked at each other, then practically raced to the bathroom. What a day!

12