First Time by Candlelight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move over Dickie, I want to straddle my little girl."

I moved right over to the wall and watched as she climbed up Janet's body and sat on her face. Jean grasped onto the headboard to balance herself and looked down as she began to fuck the girl's mouth.

"Your tongue! Use your tongue on my clit. Can you feel it? Feel the hard little bump. Oh yes!" She screamed. "Lick it! Kiss it! Suck it!"

She lowered her pussy down hard on her face on the bed. She rode her, gasping for joy as her cunt completely smothered her face.

"Do it! Shove your tongue up inside my pussy!"

Janet had little choice in the matter, but it was patently clear that she wasn't finding the experience distressing as her tongue penetrated her cunt and licked up the syrupy honey inside. Soon, Jean began rotating her hips, pressing down harder onto Janet's mouth and face. Again her nose nudged her clit, and the horny woman squealed in delight as a sudden intense orgasm ripped through her. She stretched upright, stiffening as wild sensation shot through her cunt, her juices wetting Janet's face, filling her mouth and going up her nostrils.

I, meanwhile masturbated as I watched the sexiest scene I had ever seen unfold.

Jean stopped moving and slowly moved away from Janet.

"She's all yours, ..........fuck her hard ......but don't come inside.... I don't want her pregnant." She then disappeared, presumably to go to the bathroom.

I got between Janet's knees and pushed my cock into her cunt. It was easy as she was so wet and juicy. Janet's legs came up around my back and held me tightly, she gave a big shudder. I found I could move it about an inch which I did quickly. I felt myself cuming, so I pulled back and then thrust forward and the friction of her pubic hair set me off and I spewed my sperm over her belly. I fell forwards and rolled off her. We were both gasping for breath. We lay there for some time until Jean came back in.

"You poor darlings; go to the bathroom and wipe yourselves off."

We relight our candles and did as she asked. We used our flannels and also both of us had a pee. We slept in our own beds exhausted. Luckily it was Sunday the next day and we didn't stir out bed till midday. The miner's strike lasted for seven weeks, with power cuts -- not caused by the miners but by other trade unions supporting their `brothers`.

One result of the power cuts, was a resurgence of Price's candle factory in Battersea. Price's invented the paraffin wax candle and at one time had employed 5,000 people, and was the largest candle maker in the world. The demand for candles also initiated home candle making and a shop called Candle maker's Supplies came into existence. I learned how to make them and I still have many big candles in all colours around my house waiting for the next power cut to plunge us into darkness.

12