First Time for Everything Ch. 1

Story Info
She lives out her two-man fantasy.
1.4k words
3.94
38.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat nervously in the car, alternating between staring out the window and sneaking glances at Mark. He drove, calm, cool, collected. Inside, my heart was pounding, my palms were sweating. Outside, I tried my hardest to look as calm as he did. I wonder idly if he was as nervous inside as I was, but tossed the idea aside quickly.

We pulled up to the motel, and I looked around. It was your typical run of the mill 'Adult' motel. A large fence surrounded the parking area, keeping everyone anonymous. Mark parked the car, and looked at me.

"Well, ready?" He smiled that dazzling smile of his. I briefly thought that I'd do *anything* he asked, if he flashed me that smile. I nodded, unable to speak. My stomach flip-flopped like crazy, and I reached over and opened up the car door. Mark got out, and led me to the room number he'd written down. Following behind him, I fidgeted nervously with my hands. He knocked on the door, and David answered the door. I looked David over. He wasn't nearly as attractive as Mark, not by far. A bit of disappointment filled me, but then I looked back at Mark, and realized that anything was worth what I was about to do.

I'd met Mark online quite some time ago, but we'd never really talked until recently. We had basically just hung out at the same places online. A few weeks ago we'd started flirting, and then he'd mentioned that he and David were going to hook up. Seeing a great opportunity, I managed to put the idea of a three-way into Mark's head, and so, here we were.

We went into the room, and I looked around. There was a TV on a dresser, playing some porn. I watched it for a second, but quickly lost interest. I was about to *live* my own porn movie, and watching it just didn't seem as interesting. I continued to look around the room. The bed was in the corner, with mirrors on both walls and the ceiling. I nodded in approval.

David smiled at me. "Ever done this before?"

I looked up at him, a nervous smile on my face. "Well, I've hooked up with people I know as well as I know Mark here, but as for strangers? No, this is my first time."

David smiled again and sat down on the bed next to me. I sat there, between David and Mark for a few moments both of them slowly reaching out and touching me, caressing me, slowly undressing me. Once I was naked, I leaned over and began undressing Mark, running my nails lightly against his skin as I pulled off his shirt and shorts, and then his boxers.

I bent down and licked the tip of his hardening cock, and then turned and undressed David. I still didn't think he was terribly attractive, but I figured that it was more that I didn't know him. Getting to know someone online first always tended to show me that physical appearance was unimportant. Soon David was also naked, and I reached down and gave his cock a few strokes.

I'd known Mark longer, first online and then earlier that day, when we'd finally met in real life. Earlier that day I'd given him a blowjob, and it was back to his cock that my mouth was drawn. I started sucking on his cock, totally lost in what I was doing. I'd almost forgotten that David was even there, until movement to the side of me revealed that he was watching us, cock in hand, growing harder by the second. I smiled at him through my mouthful of cock, and moved up onto all fours.

David moved to the bottom of the bed, hard cock in hand. I wiggled my ass at him while continuing to suck and lick on Mark's delicious cock. David reached down and played with my ass for a bit, fingers rubbing across the cheeks, down to my asshole, farther down to my pussy. I moaned, licking faster on Mark's throbbing cock. David slid a finger into my already dripping wet slit and began to play, first sliding the finger into my hole and then pulling it out and dragging it up to my clit, and then back down into my pussy. After a few minutes of this, I felt the cool touch of some lube on my ass, and David's cock slide in. I gasped at bit at first, and then relaxed as he began to slowly slide in and out of my tight pink asshole. I continued to suck on Mark; every one of David's thrusts pushing Mark's cock deeper into my mouth and throat. David's thrusts became harder and faster, filling my ass with his rather large cock.

My whole body convulsed, enjoying the sweet mix of pain and pleasure. Several times he asked me if he was hurting me, and was rewarded with a muffled 'hell no! More!' as I sucked and licked on Mark's cock. The pleasure was almost unbearable, but my pussy and clit ached for attention. Almost as if he knew what I was thinking, Mark pulled out of my mouth and picked up a large pink vibrator from the nightstand. He smiled that dazzling smile, and then he slid under me, positioning his face near my pussy and his cock right back in range of my mouth. Grinning, I quickly swallowed it up. He turned on the vibrator, and my aching pussy started having tremors from the sound of it alone. I licked and sucked more, encouraging him to give me what I wanted; no, what I needed.

He ran the vibe along my slit, not giving any one specific part of me attention. I shivered in pleasure, my breaths already coming hard and fast from the cock pounding into my ass. The pleasure was building up, deep inside me. I struggled to hold it back when the vibrator finally found my clit and settled there. My pussy somewhat sated, I went back to concentrating on the cock in my mouth. David once again asked if I was ok, nervous that he was hurting me. I assured him that I was absolutely fine, but with my concentration broken, the orgasm overtook me. David's thrusts became more powerful and faster, slamming into my ass with a reckless abandon.

I cried out, screaming and moaning, as Mark rubbed the vibrator against my clit again and again. I'd never really understood the expression of 'seeing stars' until that moment, as every bit of my being, every sense was overloaded with the head to toe full body orgasm I was experiencing. In response to my orgasm, David let loose with one of his own, slamming his cock deep into my ass as he groaned. I began sucking and licking on Mark's cock with renewed vigor, as my body continued to shudder in pleasure. Mark started thrusting his hips up, helping me swallow his cock, and continued to play with my pussy with the vibrator.

My hips bucked as my head bobbed up and down on his cock. David pulled out of my ass, almost leaving me disappointed, but the small waves of mini orgasms that started to shoot through me distracted me once again, and I began sucking Mark faster and harder, wanting to taste his cum. Suddenly the vibrator dropped out of his hands, rolling out from underneath us, and his hands came up around my ass, pulling me down to his face. His lips locked onto my clit, and he began licking and sucking. My muffled screams of pleasure must have finally sent him over the edge - almost without warning my mouth was filled with hot sticky cum.

I rolled it around on my tongue, taking it in as it spurted, then greedily gulped it down. I continued to lick and suck him as his cock spasmed, the last few drops squirting out into my hungry mouth. The explosion over, my mind turned back to my own pleasure, and the second orgasm that was quickly building down deep inside me. I wrapped my lips around his cock and waited for the pleasure to over take me, which it did, almost immediately. I dug my fingers into his thighs, sucking the last drops of cum out of his cock as the waves of pleasure crashed over me again and again. When I was through I rolled off of him, looking up to see David, cock in hand, rock hard from watching us cum.