First Time for Holly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, looks like you need some help." Lauren breathed huskily. Her tiny hands wrapped around my length pulling me as she licked the tip with her tongue. As she sank her mouth down onto me, I could see that she was just barely able to wrap her lips around me. I wondered to myself how she could possibly perform oral on her husband, but I soon realized that she must be doing it on someone, because she was amazing. I nearly exploded after about 30 seconds! Knowing my own limitations, having just watched what I had, I knew I wouldn't last long, so I pulled her mouth off of me. I planned on flipping her over and devouring her pussy, but she had other plans. With one hand, Lauren held my cock and pointed it straight up. With her other hand, she pulled her panties to the side as she positioned herself over me. Without hesitation, she sank down onto me, my cock slipping fully into her in one quick motion.

As she wrapped her hands behind her head while bouncing atop me, I placed my hands on her hips, pulling her down on top of me; meeting her thrusts with my own. She was definitely looser than Holly, but she still felt amazing. She did this thing, kind of rotating her hips from side to side, that felt incredible. Again, I could feel that I was on the brink, so I pulled her off of me. She knelt down on the bed, her ass staring me in the face, assuming the doggy-style position. I pulled her panties as far down as they would go, to her knees, and lined up at her entrance. Holly doesn't like this position, so I was new at it, and it took some getting used to. When I found a comfortable position, I began thrusting faster. I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer. After only a minute or so, I could feel my juices building up. As I pulled out of Lauren, she flipped around and took hold of my cock, even before I could. She lowered her mouth onto me and sucked me to climax, my come filling up her mouth so much that it dribbled down her chin. She wiped the excess from her chin and licked her fingers clean.

I was spent and dropped back onto the bed, joined shortly by Lauren. The four of us lay there for a while, replaying everything in our minds. We eventually gathered our things and said our goodbyes, then exited the bedroom. Lauren and Bill stayed behind. As we headed for the door, I saw Abbey with the black girl I'd been mesmerized by earlier. Abbey and I made eye contact and smiled at each other, but that was it since she was in the middle of having a dildo slammed into her. Most everyone had cleared out, but there were still a few people enjoying each other's company, some in the bedrooms, and some in the living room, in plain view of the others. The car ride home was pretty quiet. My mind was still filled with images of Holly's legs wrapped around her stud, getting pummeled by him.

After I showered and climbed into bed with Holly, she giggled and said only, "We must do that again!" She then flipped off the light and drifted off to sleep. I however couldn't stop thinking about all of the possibilities that lay ahead.

12