First Time for Rick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi said, "I can give you a couple of hours. Viv Mitchell called a short time ago to invite me to a girl's lunch as most of the gang is back from their colleges."

"Well two hours with you and then what Rick, what do you propose?"

He glanced at her tits, the action was involuntary and he saw her face color.

"When I'm with mom she takes me on tour of furniture and soft-furnishing shops and then we often browse at magazine stands and then she says coffee but I say something stronger and usually we end up going to a bar."

"Omigod, such a dutiful son. Well shall we just go to a bar?"

"Um I could be boring company. I wouldn't know what to talk to you about."

"Well you could talk to me about music, and I'd listen. You could talk to me about sex and I'd listen. You could..."

"You are embarrassing Rick mom, giving him the impression you believe he is inadequately skilled at communicating with older people."

"Well that wasn't my attention. I'm sure Rick can capture my attention and even surprise me."

"We can just stroll or come back here. I'd like to lay about in the sun and read."

"Well yes, whatever."

"I can cancel lunch mom."

"No darling, it will be no different to when you and Charlie usually go gone off and left me."

"I'll mix a drink a watch Rick read. And then he can sit beside me in this lovely gentle spring sun and tell me about himself, about his parents and what he does at college beside attend classes."

* * *

Jodi kissed them both and then walked uptown to the restaurant where she was to lunch with friends.

As Rick and Pearl ambled along he asked, "Have you decided to have sex with me if I push it?"

"You are a presumptuous young man."

"Maybe but what about answering the question?"

Pearl said did he have any idea what it would be like having sex with a middle-aged woman. She was forty-four.

"No but hence my interest. I'd really like to find out."

"Let have coffee."

"Okay but let's have it at your place."

"Why?"

He said so he could attempt to bend her resistance on the drive home and she smiled.

"Well okay. I give you full marks for persistence."

Pearl drove her Series 3 BMW very well. "So nothing about my driving alarms you?"

"No and your driving technique is excellent."

"You are attempting to pressure me into committing adultery. What do you think Jodi's reaction to this would be if I give you what you appear to want?"

"She would be disgusted but it is necessary for you to understand Jodi and I are connected just for sex and the company our relationship gives. We are not committed as a couple in the sense we have not discussed a future together. We both seem aware our relationship will not last simply because we have different post-college objectives. She wishes to settle into stable employment with advancement prospects and I wish to roam and work short-term as I travel the world."

"And committing adultery along the way."

"Well if I can build experience."

She answered in surprise, "Build experience?"

Rick seized the opportunity and told her about his first sexual experience of just over a year ago and his encounters, including with Jodi, that had left him less than satisfied that his potential to create good sex wasn't being extended.

"The conclusion I have reached is I need to have sex with an experienced and older woman but I don't fancy getting that from just any woman."

"You mean at a brothel?"

"I endeavored to avoid mentioning that possibility, having rejected it."

"You ought to do well with women. You appear to talk naturally in the way women would prefer men converse with them."

"Well I don't know about that but accept what you say. It's all to do about knowledge and experience, isn't it?"

"Indeed but I find it astonishing and perhaps flattering that you have targeted me as your must-have older woman."

"I don't know many older women."

"Oh darling your honesty projects your innocence. Long may it last and remember me telling you that."

"You called me darling. I think that means we're going home for sex."

The car appeared to go faster and Pearl said, "You know too much young man."

They entered the house.

"Coffee?"

"Later, sex first."

She giggled and said his freshness and enthusiasm had her all fired up. She asked where did he wish to do it?

Rick looked thoughtful.

"In my bedroom is fine," she smiled. "Charlie and I have been cheating on each other for years so any feeling of guilt is long gone."

"The sunroom. We would hear anyone approaching."

"Excellent thinking. Look Rick don't be upset but I'd like to keep my clothes on."

"That's fine but I'd like you to put your... um breasts out for me."

"Not a problem. Kiss me darling."

Christ she could kiss. Her lips were so soft and so full and she manipulated pressure and as her mouth opened Rick could feel his excitement about what was to come and he opened his eyes to find her staring green eyes right in his face, well where else? His dick was killing him, bent over and unable to straighten. He reached down behind his belt and she pushed in hard against him assuming he was going for her pussy and she presented it to him full on.

Rick hastily straightened his dick, pulled his hand out and smacked it against the mound of her pussy as she groaned.

That groan almost made him come.

Jesus.

Her tongue flicked into his mouth and they tongue-waggled and she went 'Hmmm' and he hoped he tasted a lovely as she did, something not unlike honey.

After a while she pulled away and said, "Here are my tits. I hope they are not too big for you?"

There was little chance of that and he said no it was fine. They were the largest he'd ever fondled but were firm and had shape and not too much droop so he guessed they wouldn't be 38s or bigger. Holy fuck, there was tit everywhere. He squeezed and gobbled and groaned and she just patiently played with his hair and massaged an ear and it was he who pulled away.

She then took over.

"Get your friend out and let me suck it."

He dug it out careful not to rush and appear overly keen.

Pearl said, "God you are the first guy I've seen who'd completely shaven. There's not a hair in sight."

"Yeah surprise!" he said and decided not to say Jodi shaved him and he did her.

At times when she slurped his nerve-end reactions were so intensely exquisite he felt almost paralyzed, his head bent back and mouth wide open.

He pushed hanks of her three different colored brown to blonde hair back from her face and she looked up at him, mouth full, with a warm stare that made him think that unlike her daughter she really liked sucking cock.

When Rick's cock thickened even more and began jerking she steered the flow of semen on to her tits and looking at the quantity said Jesus and scooped some into her mouth and then some was back for more.

Jesus.

"You'll have to rest."

"No I'll be okay," he said and she looked impressed by the size of his dick, or was that interest in the recuperating power of youth?

Pearl said, "Come in behind me on the sofa. Place your legs on the outside of mine and just go for it. I'm dripping."

She leaned over the end of the sofa with her left foot on the floor and her other foot in kneeing position on the sofa. She flicked up her skirt and Rick faced the widest butt he'd ever lined up. There were two holes but he went for the big one because it was the only one dripping.

Pearl really turned it on for him, squeezing and releasing him with her vagina muscles in short bursts with longish no-pressure pauses between, turning to be kissed and dabbing her tongue at his with staccato ferocity, telling him to squeeze her tits hard and to cap all of that off, talking to him erotically and at times telling him what he ought to be doing with his fingers at her clit and if wet what else he could do with those fingers.

At the end of that first of three bouts the both exploded almost simultaneously. Only then did Nick realize they hadn't discussed the need for him to wear a condom.

Oh well.

When they rested between bouts Pearl talked to him about what she liked being done to her during sex and what she didn't like and added to that the likes and dislikes she'd heard from women over coffee over the years.

It was a midday fuck-fest he'd never forget.

* * *

When they were returning to college three days later, Jodi asked Rick about how she and her mom had filled in time on the day she'd attended a girlfriend reunion where she got so drunk that she was carted home unconscious by girlfriends.

"Oh we fooled around."

"Like what?"

"I can't say," he grinned.

She snorted and said liar, her mom would never have sex with him or any other guy. She was totally committee to Charlie.

"Well we just mucked around filling in time them," he said. "Do you want to spend part of summer with me and my folk?"

"That sounds attractive but let's wait before planning anything. We might not still be together by then."

"That's true. Why would you want to part from me?"

Jodi yawned and said, "To team up with a guy who doesn't want to fuck all the time."

Rick felt quite hurt and rejected. He guessed he'd just learned another thing about women.

THE END

12