First Time Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "yeah me too". Then I found myself asking him if he ever tried it, I'm not sure where the bravery came from.

He said, "em, uh, yeah I have done it to myself....is that weird?" I said, "I don't know, actually I've done it many times to myself too." I then noticed the tent in his pants.

He said, "oh shit, I guess this is having an affect on me." blushing.

I said, "yeah it's affecting me too."

He then shocked me by saying, "Do you want to jerk off together". I didn't know what to say at first, I mean I wanted to more than anything but the words seemed stuck in my throat. I just nodded. We both stood up at the same time and he then looked down at my crotch. My hardon made a huge tent in my jogging pants.

We climbed up on our beds, sitting directly across from each other. We then pulled our pants down, revealing our erections. I noticed that Shawn had a smaller cock but it was so nice to look at. His eyes widened as he looked at mine. He said, "wow that thing is huge." I could barely breath at this point, in this situation, my first with someone. He held his index finger and thumb around the rim of his dick and pulled on it away from him, seeing this I nearly came right then and there.

He then shocked me again. He said in a low whisper, "wanna pee on each other like in that picture?" Again all I could do was nod. We both got undressed completely and went into the shower. He held my shoulder and pulled me closer, and slid his other hand around my waist and held me close. Face to face, our lips not even an inch away from each other's. He looked into my eyes and kissed me gently, bringing his hand on my cheek, holding my face. I drew his hand up to my hair, he ran his fingers through it. Our dicks pressed against each other stomachs. The heat from it was very evident and I felt him moving his to stroke my stomach and my cock at the same time. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I sighed in his mouth. I wanted to cry it felt so good. Then I felt hot liquid against my body, he was peeing on me while being pressed against me.

His piss ran down our legs and up on our chest. I let mine out then too and the amount of liquid soaked us both. It felt so good, so erotic, more than I could ever hope for. His hand went down to my ass cheek and he pulled me tight against him. I slid my penis in between our wet bodies and when the piss stopped I orgasmed. He pulled apart slightly just then and some of it shot on his chin. He smiled and kissed me more.

He turned on the water and got the soap and started to wash me with his soapy hand. He seemed fascinated with my uncircumcised penis, pulling the skin back and watching it slide back over my cock head. He turned me around and used the bar of soap to wash the inside of my ass crack. The hardness of the soap felt so good as it rubbed on my hole. I took the soap from him and washed his whole body using my hand. I knew he didn't cum yet and his erection showed this too. I told him, "I want you to cum too."

He said, "yes but in bed OK?" I nodded. We dried off and went to his bed.

We laid there caressing each other for a long time. Both of us with hardons. We looked in each other's eyes as we pleasured each other. I slid down to take his cock into my mouth. I wasn't sure how to do this but I saw it done and tried the best I could. I sucked on his head first and he moaned so I knew I was doing something right. He pushed his penis in my mouth further and I sucked it in all the way down to the base. He went on his back and I started to stroke his cock with my mouth. I played with his balls gently as I sucked him.

He moaned louder and I felt his dick throbbing in my mouth. I knew he was getting close to cumming. He groaned, "Ken, Ken I'm going to cum!" I kept going, wrapping my tongue around his shaft and under the rim of his head.

Then I felt the beginning of hot sperm filling my mouth like a flood. I kept swallowing faster to keep up. He cried out my name one more time and pushed his seed deeper into my throat. I nearly choked but kept on. I felt his cock getting soft in my mouth and I let go of it. I laid there next to him face to face again and I saw tears in his eyes. I asked him what was wrong, if I hurt him.

He looked at me and said, "No, this was my first time with someone and it was unbelievable."

I said, "this is my first time too". We held each other and fell asleep.

The next day was Saturday so we got up late. We spent most of the day in his bed playing. We got up a few times to piss but we did that together too in the shower....on each other. Late afternoon he suggested we go out for a walk in the woods to get some fresh air and talk. He asked me not to wear underwear and said he wouldn't either. We stopped off at the vending machines and bought some snacks and bottled water.

We ended up walking for awhile, maybe a few miles into the woods. When it was clear and no one was around, we felt more comfortable to be ourselves. He suggested to stop and rest for a bit. We ate and talked. He said he was feeling feelings he had never felt before and I expressed the same. He said we would need to keep it under raps though because if word got back to his family, it would be the end of his reputation back home. I said the same and being from a small town. So we both agreed we'd be careful and not express our feelings out of our room or when we knew we were alone.

I told him I needed to go back because I really needed to use the toilet and it wasn't to piss. He laughed and said to just do it behind some bush.

I said, "what will I wipe with." He said, "well, there's a brook just over there, wash in the brook."

I said, "ah no way that would be gross."

He looked really disappointed and said, "aw come on...I don't want to go back just yet....please." At this point I must admit I felt like I'd do anything for him so I agreed.

He said, "here I'll dig a hole for you by these bushes." I followed him and watched as he dug with his hands a tiny hole for me to shit in.

I pulled my pants down to my knees and squatted over the hole. He didn't go away, I looked at him with a perplexed look but he didn't get it and stood there in front of me. He then shocked me by squatting in front of me, and putting his arms around me.

I nudge him away and asked, "em what are you doing?"

He said, "I want to feel your body tighten as you do your thing".

I said, "NO way!"

He said, "Aw come on please" I couldn't resist him.

I said, "OK I'll try."

I couldn't believe this was happening, apart of me felt so embarrassed to do this in front of him especially to have him so near and holding me too was insane. At first it wouldn't happen and I said, "it's not going to happen." Then to my surprise he started to rub my back. It relaxed me and put to at ease I guess, I started to do it. I was so ashamed but loved all the attention.

When I was done he said, "OK don't pull your pants up yet, walk over to the brook holding it." I did. The brook was about 3 feet wide a foot and a half deep at certain parts and wider and deeper in other parts. He instructed me to squat over the brook, which I did. Then he took some wet leaves and started to wash my ass with it, carefully splashing water to rinse off. It was cold but it felt good.

I asked him, "Why are you doing this?"

He smiled and said, "I don't know, I love taking care of you." My penis was again stiffer than ever. He took it in his hand and pulled on it. I almost lost my balance but he grabbed me in time. He touched my hole with a cold wet finger. It sent a jolt through me.

He whispered in my ear, "just checking to see if I did a good job in cleaning you." I moaned softly.

He continued to play with my asshole and stroke my cock at the same time. It didn't take long and I was shooting in the brook. The sound of it splashing on the water in the silence of the woods made me smile. After a short time we stood up and I pulled my pants up. We headed back to the dorms, it was starting to get dark.

At school we didn't show signs of any kind what we had together but when we were alone in our room we explored each other thoroughly. We decided we wouldn't have full sex with each other which was perfect for me because I wasn't really ready to go all the way. We had many wonderful experiences throughout the school year.

The following year Shawn transferred to a college closer to his hometown. We kept in touch though and even made plans to see each other. He really helped me come out of my shell. I think if not for him that first year at college I would have been completely alone. I was thankful for his friendship.

12