First Time I Get To Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blew a kiss towards my general direction and turned to leave the room, I was so nervous at that point, my stomach ached, so did my cock.

I moved back to the kitchen door, just in time to see her walk back in, she still had the phone in her hand and was obviously informing him of my delayed arrival back home. She placed the phone onto the work surface and came over to open the doors. I stepped back as she undid the catch and slid the door open about six inches.

"That's better," I heard her say, "it's warm and the fresh air won't do me any harm either."

She returned to her glass of wine, picked it up for a sip then leant back against the kitchen cupboard, her midriff now showing. He was now sat at the edge of our large farmhouse type kitchen table.

"Oh, how long have you had that piercing," he gestured towards her bare midriff, noticing it immediately.

She put her glass down and with both hands now available; she pulled apart the corners of her shirt to expose a little more of her lightly tanned stomach.

"A few years now."

"Did it hurt?"

"A little, but not for long."

"I think it looks really sexy, I mean, I think you look really sexy, I mean," he was obviously a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry."

"What for? Saying it or thinking it."

"Both, I suppose."

"Don't be sorry, I'm flattered, honestly."

He smiled a little, seemingly reassured, and then obviously gathering a little courage, asked her.

"Can I touch it?"

She smiled at him, evidently touched by his approach, then walked the short distance between them.

"I don't see why not."

He remained sat on the edge of the table, she stood between his slightly spread legs with her arms by her side. He reached out to touch her stomach with the tips of his fingers; he wafted his fingers around the ring before holding it between his thumb and forefinger. I held my breath as she then let him stroke her flat brown tummy with both of his hands, his fingers moving under the corners of her shirt as he widened his stroke, all the time staring down at her tummy.

She looked over at the window, knowing I was there. I moved up to the glass, she smiled at me as I became visible; I blew a kiss and nodded my head towards her, then stepped back a little.

"Where did you get your tan?" he asked, barely above a whisper.

"At the salon."

"Sun bed?"

"No, spray on, just stand there and let them go to work, easy peasy and safe."

He looked at her, "all over?"

She nodded, "oh yes."

He whistled softly, "which salon? I think I might apply for that job."

She laughed a little then popped open all but one of the shirt buttons, then holding it by the corners she held it open exposing all her midriff.

"You like?"

"Oh yes," whispering again.

His hands which where still stroking her stomach, moved a little higher and wider as he looked into her eyes. Seeing no indication of offence or signs of resistance he slowly moved higher, she even smiled a little as his hands moved just under the edge of her white shirt and brushed against the underside of her breasts.

My pulse raced as his hands moved up and obviously over both of her breasts, actually catching her breath as he moved over her nipples. Her eyelids fluttered to a close as she let go of the hem of the shirt. Probably taking this as a first sign of her reluctance his hands slid back over her stomach, still in contact but on a more innocent part of her body.

He need not worry; she reached up popped open the last remaining button with one hand.

"Your beautiful."

She was, and wonderfully sexy, her eyes opened to look down at him.

"Thank you," she responded, before placing her hands by her sides. The white shirt hung over her breasts, the hard points of her nipples probably stopping it from falling open all the way, A three inch gap, exposing all of her gorgeous cleavage. He finally took the initiative, taking hold of the edge of her shirt with both of his trembling hands; he slowly peeled it back to expose the soft curves of both breasts. I think we both gasped out at the same time, his fortunately, disguising mine. He just stared at her breasts, before repeating, his voice shaky.

"You're so beautiful." He traced both of his forefingers around both of her nipples, before leaning in to lick the tip of her right nipple with his tongue. He was obviously getting a little braver as he also licked the tip of the other, both of his hands rested on the waistband of her jeans, with the tips of his fingers stroking under the edge.

She reached up to hold his head as he nuzzled both breasts, her head tilted back and her eyes were closed, she loved it the minx.

My mouth was dry and my heart still pounding, reluctant to even blink, in fear of missing anything.

He lifted his head up to look at her.

"Does it go all the way down as well?" he smiled, tickling around the belt line, just in case she did not quite understand his point.

She grinned back and nodded.

"All the way."

"Can I see?"

She just nodded, giving him her consent.

He flipped open the button on her jeans and slowly slid the zip all the way down, pulling them apart far enough for her panties to become visible. He now looked down to survey his handy work, stroking along the edge of her black panties with his fingers. I was close enough to see the goose pimples on her stomach as he gripped the edge of the lacy material and pulled it away from her soft skin. I knew he was now able to see the few short curls, remaining on her closely trimmed pussy.

He never looked up as he moved both hands back to the edge of her jeans, tickling around the edge for a moment before hooking his thumbs into the edge.

She kept her hands by her side and glanced over to my direction, smiling as she let him slide her jeans down her thighs.

She was nearly naked from the waist down, covered only by narrow strip of black lace at the front and an even thinner string at the back that disappeared between the cheeks of her gorgeous brown bottom. She stepped back a little, as if to show herself off, with her hands on her hips she pirouetted in front of him. Something that cannot have been easy with your jeans around your knees and brimming with alcohol.

"See," she said "no white bits."

It may have been a stalling tactic, clearly, she still was not sure where to go with all this, they had not kissed each other and there was only limited contact, but it was still sexy as hell.

"I can't see all of you," he responded, truthfully, glancing towards her panties.

"I suppose not," she had to agree, as she hooked her thumbs into the front of the thin material. She eased them down slowly, I could not see what he could see, but I knew he would be able to see more and more of the thin landing strip, she had shaved into her pubic hair.

"See," she repeated, "now do you believe me."

"I always did," he replied, "I just wanted to see."

She laughed as she pulled her panties back into place.

"Well now you have."

He groaned aloud in disappointment, I felt like doing the same, but resisted the urge as I think that the discovery of my presence might just spoil the moment.

She made no move to cover herself up any further, her breasts where still in full view and her jeans pulled down, she remained just within arms length.

Neither of them spoke as he reached out with his right hand to stroke her hip and the area around the front of her panties. Not yet ready to give up, he gripped both sides of her panties and started to slide them down.

"What do you think your doing?" she broke silence, feigning annoyance, whilst making no attempt to stop him.

"I think I need a second opinion."

"I'm not sure about that." She responded, still with her hands by her side as he pulled her panties over her hips and down to her jeans.

She still did not move as he reached out to run his fingers over the thin strip of pubic hair.

"That's really sexy," he said quietly, as though he was speaking to it.

"Thank you," her response just loud enough for me to hear.

He moved his finger lower, now looking into her eyes as he pushed has finger against the soft folds of her pussy, she closed her eyes and whimpered as he hit the spot. I wondered if he was as turned on as I was, I doubted it as I squeezed my throbbing cock, in an effort to get some relief.

She however decided that this was obviously a step too far; she reached down to stay his hand.

"No," she insisted, stepping back slightly out of arms reach, her eyes now open, but making no effort to cover herself up just yet.

Her body still fully exposed her breasts rising and falling as her breathing had quickened, her pussy on full view, she looked amazing, and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

"I'm sorry," he offered, "do you want me to leave?"

She put her finger to his lips.

"It's ok, I'm a little drunk and very flattered, it's just that," she hesitated a little, "I love my husband, and I don't do this sort of thing."

"I'm sorry, it's just that," it was his turn to hesitate, he looked down at the floor before returning his gaze to around the level of her pussy. "I know I'm a bit drunk, but," he lifted his head, "It's been a while, and I think you really are beautiful and probably the first woman I've been able to get on with for ages, I'm sorry," he looked back down to the ground.

"Stop apologising, I'm fine, honest and if I was single, we would probably be upstairs now, going at it like rabbits."

He looked up and smiled.

"Thanks for that, not sure I believe it though."

She stepped towards him, her breasts still bare and reached up to hold his head in her hands, she leaned in to kiss him on the mouth. I watched as they shared a passionate moment, her tongue flicked into his mouth as he placed his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him. I had my wish after all; it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen her do, their tongues dancing together as his hands roamed across her bare bottom. After a short while she pulled away, pecking him on the lips.

"Believe it," she insisted.

I believed it, even if he didn't.

Standing slightly away from him, she reached down to slowly re position her panties, pulling at the waistband in an exaggerated fashion giving him a wonderful view of her closely trimmed pubic hair. She tugged at the sides of her jeans, sliding them gradually over her thighs, leaving them unfastened with the zip half way down. Making no effort to cover her breasts, I knew she was putting on a show for us both and it was much appreciated.

"I'll, I'll, ring a taxi." He stammered as he stared at her gorgeous body.

She reached for his hand, I knew she was loving the attention, even if that's as far as she wanted to take it.

"No, it's ok, stay, make us both a coffee, I need to use the bathroom," she left the kitchen and mounted the stairs; I waited a moment before calling her cell.

"I'm sorry," her first words to me.

"For what? It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen, I'll never watch another porn film ever again."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I couldn't go any further."

"I know, I'm sorry, I pushed you too far." I felt racked with pangs of guilt.

"That's not it," she paused, "It feels like I'm betraying you."

"How? I asked you to do it."

"But he doesn't know that."

"I see," she was right, of course, "what if I was there?"

"I don't know, I just don't think he would understand, how could he."

"Explain."

"I was really up for it, but only because of you, it could have been anyone in that kitchen. I mean obviously it helps that he's tall, dark and handsome and a really nice bloke."

"Obviously" I smiled at that.

"However nice he is, he would be different afterwards, he would believe he's shared something with me and more importantly," she paused "he would think less of you, even though he doesn't know you."

She was right of course, at the end of the day, we were using him, but he wouldn't know that. I didn't deserve this woman and I told her.

"Of course you do, you probably did something really fantastic in a previous life, and I'm the reward." She giggled; if it was true, I must have been a saint or at least a pope.

"Ok, what if he could watch us? Either accidentally, or on purpose."

She paused for a moment,

"That might work," she answered in a very sexy voice.

"You love showing yourself, don't you?"

"I do, when I get that sort of reaction, I defy any forty three year old woman not to be totally flattered by that sort of attention, he's practically drooling over me."

"I know how he feels."

"You too?" she laughed softly into the mouthpiece.

"Of course, every time I see you," I meant it

"Even watching me, like you watched me downstairs?"

"Especially then."

"What about the condoms? Did you mean what you said? You would have let it go that far?"

"Do you love me?" I asked her.

"Of course I do, more than anything"

"Would you ever do anything like that, if I wasn't there?"

"Never?"

"Well, I feel the same, my world ends with you, I totally trust you, I don't get jealous and if we never did anything like this again, we would still have the best sex life of anyone I know. I don't know another couple that would be secure enough to even talk about doing this, but I bet plenty think about it, so what could possibly ever get in the way of that?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"Ok, probably not, not without discussing it before hand, I got a bit carried away there," I answered truthfully. "If anything like that ever happens, I want to be part of it."

We had talked about this, Anne had an experience with two men at the same time, many years ago, before we met, I have even written about it, with her consent of course.

"After all, it wouldn't be the first time, for you, would it."

"Ouch! Thanks for that."

"It's not meant as a criticism, I loved the story, mostly because you felt able to share it with me, that's why you are the sexiest woman I've ever been with, bar none," that was the absolute truth.

"Come home," she asked.

"Ok, give me five minutes, don't kick him out yet, we'll see what happens."

"Ok"

"Don't worry, if anything did happen, think of it as our present to him, if ever a bloke needed a lift it's your mate Sean."

"I know," she giggled again, "It's a bloody shame, he's such a nice bloke, he needs to get off in the worst way, try to put his ex behind him."

"There you go then, think of it as a charitable act, you might win an award, Nobel shagging prize."

"Just like Mother Theresa?" she enquired.

"Well, not sure if she ever won the shagging award, perhaps when she was younger, but you get the idea

"Ok."

"Ok, what?"

"We'll play it by ear, but I can't promise anything."

"Five minutes," I told her, then rang off.

I took one last look at Sean, through the window, whilst he was making coffee. He'd been constantly adjusting and re-adjusting his cock in his trousers, checking out his reflection in the window, to see if it showed. I waited until Anne returned, she apologised to him for taking so long, telling him that I had called whilst she was in the bathroom and had told her that I would be home shortly. She had fastened two buttons on her shirt, but her jeans button was still undone, her midriff was still bare and could still see the top of her breasts, it was still a very sexy look.

"I'd better leave," I heard him say.

"Why?

"Well, won't he think its odd me being here?"

"We haven't done anything that I couldn't tell him about."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, we don't have secrets, besides it may look even odder if he sees you leaving, just before he gets home, that does look suspicious."

"I suppose" he paused "could you really tell him, what happened?"

She nodded.

"I told him about you kissing me."

"Christ!" he was struggling to understand, "is he a big bloke?"

"Bigger than you."

"Fuck! I mean, sorry," then "can I ask you a personal question?"

"You can ask" she responded.

"Have you done anything like this before?"

"Never."

"Then why now, with me."

"Don't make too much of it, its just a bit of fun."

"Ok, sorry."

"You've nothing to apologise for."

I wasn't too sure about that, he was way too intense, not an attractive quality in a single bloke. If he didn't learn to loosen up a bit, my wife's gorgeous breasts, may be the last one's he would get to look at for a good long while.

I waited for a couple of minutes, before walking back around to the front of the house. Fishing into my pocket for the door key, I let myself in. Anne came to the door to meet me, putting her arms around me she kissed me on the lips, I was still hard and she could feel it. She reached down to stroke me through my trousers.

"My, my, someone seems pleased to see me."

"I don't think I'm the only one," I nodded towards the kitchen, "come on, introduce me."

I walked into the kitchen and removed my jacket and loosened my tie as she introduced her would be suitor, I shook his hand.

We chatted for a while, I had to reluctantly admit, he was a nice guy, easy to talk to, we got on well, we were also getting a little worse for wear. We polished off another bottle of wine and were seriously in danger of missing the moment.

Anne stood up, swaying slightly, hands on hips, midriff still bare and jeans undone, she looked at me before stating.

"I'm going up to bed and if you want any sugar tonight, I suggest you get your skates on, before I pass out,"

Sean also stood looking at his watch, obviously getting the drift.

"Sorry, I'll take off, it really late."

"Don't worry," I replied, "finish your drink, you won't get a taxi at this time, you can crash in the spare room," I looked at Anne, "that's ok, isn't it my love." I asked her, I was more than a little drunk.

She smiled at me, obviously in a similar state.

"Of course it is" she turned and left the room.

"Are you sure its ok? I wouldn't want to cramp your style."

"Don't worry, you won't."

He paused a little.

"I'm not too sure if I could stand listening to you shagging all night, more than flesh and blood can stand."

"Going through a bit of a dry spell?" I enquired, already knowing the answer.

"Tell me about it, I'm not sure I'd remember how to do it, if I got the chance."

"I'll leave our bedroom door open for you, take notes, you'll soon pick it up."

"I think Anne might have something to say about that."

As he said it, Anne appeared at the door, right on cue, hands on hips again, only now she wasn't wearing any jeans and her shirt was unbuttoned again. She still had on the tiny black knickers and her breasts were partially covered, but it was a fantastically sexy sight.

She looked at me again.

"I won't ask you again, are you coming," then to Sean "you're bed's made up Sean, Greg will show you where you are." With that she turned and left, we both watched her nearly naked bottom depart the room. What a woman.

"Sean, don't worry," I looked at him, "I don't think she'll bat an eye lid, in fact, I think she might quite like it."

He had a puzzled look.

"Are you serious? What about you, I think if it was me, it might freak me out."

"You're not me," I stood up "anyway, its not like you haven't seen her before, come on, I'll show you your room."

He was momentarily speechless, not quite knowing how to respond.

"What do you mean?"

I looked at him.

"Look Sean, we have no secrets, period, I love and trust her completely, but I don't own her and I know that like any woman, any attention she might get, makes her feel attractive and good about herself and when she's happy then so am I, I reckon It's a lesson that some men learn too late."

I wasn't having a dig, or trying to judge him, I did not know enough about his break up, but I reckoned I knew enough to believe I was not too far off the mark.