First Time Sucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty excited, so I was worried I might cum to soon, which going off previous experiences I knew would end this before it went where I wanted. I think he thought the same thing, because he stopped, pulled out my cock and asked me if I'd like a turn. I eagerly said yes.

I moved in between his legs, laying on my stomach with my elbows holding me up. He widened his legs apart, and I made my move. I grabbed hold of his dick, and kissed the tip, again just as Bobby had done all those years ago. I started to lick the shaft, and had an idea. I had never got to feel balls in my mouth, so I decided to give it a try. I sucked them, as he did to me. I held his dick while I traded them back and forth between my mouth. Some part of me started yelling, "Stroke his dick," which I did, but it drew attention away from what I was doing, so I stopped and decided it was time to put another cock in between my lips.

He just laid back, with his hands behind his head and let me do whatever I wanted. I almost forgot he was there. It was just me and this wonderful hard penis, and I licked, kissed, sucked, and did whatever else I could. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it. He moaned from time to time, but never as much as when I decided to try something else. I held his dick to my mouth, and I stared at the underside. Turning my head, I latched onto the bottom, just beneath the head and went back and forth, side to side. He loved it. He arched his back, trying to give me more I think, and for a moment I thought I was going to make him cum, but I didn't.

I realized I probably wasn't going to be able to do it, but I really wanted to taste his cum, so I stopped and asked him, "Will you jerk off in my mouth?"

"Of course." He replied, "But first let me play with you a little bit."

He didn't suck me again. Instead, he got up, asked me to lay down and scooted up by my ass. For a moment, I thought he was going to try and fuck me, which I wasn't ready for, but just before I said something he grabbed both of our cocks and stroked them together for a time. It felt really good, and I almost came. I stopped him because of it, because I knew if I did before he came in my mouth I wouldn't let him, so I asked him again.

He moved up on top of me, straddling my chest. His dick was right before my mouth and I couldn't resist putting it inside again. He let me have my moment, but took it back and began stroking it slowly at first, and then fast. I watched his dick the whole way, and so saw his body start to tense a little and got ready. He said he was going to cum and shoved the head of his cock in my mouth.

I wish I could say it tasted as good as I thought it would, but it didn't. It was a little tangy and salty, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I think I enjoyed it too much, because I tried sucking again, but he was apparently pretty sensitive and stopped me. I looked up at him, and I think he saw disappointment in my eyes, because he immediately went to stroking my cock.

At that point, having just tasted another man's dick explode in my mouth, I was pretty close to exploding myself, so it wasn't long before I came myself. He got me a towel, and I cleaned myself off and quickly got dressed and left. Maybe next time I'll be able to get them to cum by just sucking.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story of experimenting! I started experimenting with my best buddy. We would play games where to looser had to do what the winner said. It was usually something silly like walking around naked or putting a leash on my dick and walking me around. If was fun and erotic to both of us! One evening he invited me over to his house. When we got there he took me to his room. He was definitely the leader and I was the follower back then. He looked at me and said “ I want to know what it feels like to have a mouth on my dick”. I kinda laughed and said nothing. He said “ I’m serious, don’t you want to know what it’s like?” I said sure I would. He said have you ever tried to suck your own dick? I didn’t answer because I had, and was able to put the head in my own mouth but I never told a sole! He said “ Have you?” I replied “ maybe”. Have you?”

He said yeah but I can’t reach it. Can you reach yours? I reluctant told my best friend the truth. “ yeah, I can reach mine”. My buddy said “ really? So you have had your mouth on your own dick?” I was beginning to feel hard will all this talk and said yeah I have”. How did it feel? He asked. I just said “ it felt good” and left it at that.

My buddy said so you have felt a mouth on your dick! Then said and you have had a dick in your mouth too!

I was beginning to feel uncomfortable when he said “ will you do it to me”. I replayed hell no, I’m not queer! He said I know your are not queer man. But it we are willing to suck or own dicks then what’s the difference if we just do it for each other? By this time we’re we’re both hard! I said I don’t know, what if some one finds out? Being the leader he was he said” no one will find out”. I won’t ever tell”.

I didn’t respond. Then he said” if you put you mouth on mine I might put mine on you’re but I won’t promise”. By this time I was feeling really excited. After a long discussion swearing him to secrecy I finally agreed !

He said on the Sadie of the bed with his pants off. I got on my knees in front of him and started at his hard dick! That when he said “ come on man put you mouth on it”. It’s no different that putting you own dick in your mouth” at that moment it seemed to make sense! I moved forward and felt his warm dick in my mouth! It felt hard but at the same time covered by soft warm skin! My mind was screamed” I can’t believe you are sucking a dick!”

After a moment I took my mouth off his dick and rand to the bathroom to wash out my mouth. When I came back in his room he said” thanks man! How did it feel?” Surprising myself I took the lead for once and said “ put your mouth on mine and you will find out!”

I really didn’t think he would do it but soon he was on his knees in front of me with my dick in his mouth!

After he stopped he said “There, now we know how it feels”

We started doing other things but after a short discussion he said” you wants play strip poker? We had done this before and the looser had to do what ever silly think the winner said. I agreed to play.

A few minutes later the game was tied. We were not sitting on his bed in our underwater and felt the last hand. When the hands were displayed he won!

I said ok what do I have to do be lead around by my dick on a leash, and laughed. My buddy didn’t laugh. He looked at me seriously and said “ I want something that feels good”. “Like what?” I said.

My buddy said I want you to put your mouth on my dock again! A chill went down my spine! Even though I should have, I never expected to have to do that when I lost!

He laid on his back naked. I got on my knees beside the bed. I leaned over and took his hard dick in my mouth! My mouth was a perfect circle around his dick as he began to push in and out! My buddy said “ I’m pretend your mouth is a pussy and I’m fucking it!”

He fucked my mouth about 10 minutes when I finally pulled away. I said I want to stop now but I will Jack you off if you want me to. My buddy looked me in the eye with a smile and said “ That’s OK, I already finished in your mouth!”

I went home that night having suck my first dick! Thinking back I believe my friend planned this night so he could fuck my mouth like it was a pussy. His putting his mouth on my dick for a minute was just to insure that when I lost the bet I would feel obligated to suck his dick!

I still get hard thinking about that night and never forgot what his dick felt in my mouth! It was a long time ago and didn’t seem so significant at the time but now all these years later, I still suck a dick ever now and then and every time I think of my friend who got my mouth cherry! I wonder if he still thinks about it too? What do you think? (Bwcs1234@outlook.com)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NICE

I've often had the same urge but have yet to take action. Congrats for being so brave and daring!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really???

Uh wow i don't have any words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not bad!

My own story began very close to this one, a friend and I had a magazine and it showed fucking and sucking. My buddy, a couple years younger than me was so horned up, he reached out and grabbed my hard cock through my jeans! It shocked me but I didn't pull away and he began stroking it through my pants. I guess I must have moaned or something, the next thing I knew he was pulling my hard cock from my jeans. To this day I'm not gay and neither is he, we both ended up married to wonderful women, had kids and grandkids.

When he pulled it out I must have been holding my breath. He didn't look at me, he just told me to keep reading the book and looking at the pictures. I did, not able to see what he was doing. He was jacking my cock though and after a few seconds, I felt something warm and wet cover my cock head! He was sucking me!

He liked doing what he was doing. He sucked and ran his mouth up and down the shaft, all the while jacking me too. How I held out for a couple minutes, I'll never know, the tits in the book I was reading had me as worked up as his mouth did! I felt it getting close and never even thought to warn him. I just let it go! Giving out a little grunt, when he heard that my buddy knew I was close. When I gave it up and started shooting thick ropes of sperm into his mouth, he quick jacking but continued to suck and swallow! God, it felt incredible. When it was over, he pulled away, milked my cock and sucked off the tip and then said the words I'll never forget. "That tasted good!"

I didn't have a chance to become embarrassed. I laid back, resting and then started reading the book again. Christ, for the recuperative powers of youth! My cock started to twitch and rise, and the next thing I felt was Chris's mouth go over my cock. This time, he took all the time he wanted. He sucked, licked, jacked and then finally after at least 10 minutes, made me cum and drank it all down. That time when I didn't get up, he asked me to stand up and knelt at my feet. He took my soft cock in his mouth and I saw him reach down and start jacking his own hard cock! Watching him jack while holding it in his mouth was so exciting I began to harden, making him jack himself all the harder! Pretty soon, he began squirting it out into his other hand and that made me start cumming in his mouth too. When he was done swallowing my much smaller third load, he licked all the sperm from the palm of his hand!

That set a tempo that kept going until I married first. Chris had me come to his house every day until I got my drivers license and he would have me look at his newest titty book while he sucked my cock. He literally couldn't suck it enough, for his tastes. To this day, I've never had a better blowjob, but then, after thousands of times sucking and swallowing my cum, he was the best. Sometimes 2 or 3 times after school, at least 10 times over the weekend. He didn't jack off each time, he just loved sucking my cock. Anytime I needed it or he stopped by, he sucked me. Having your own personal sucker is incredible, BTW.

After I got married, I never had him suck me again. I was married. But then my wife went through menopause and lost 100% of her sex drive, something that was fantastic before. A call to Christ one day and we went fishing along a couple little brushy creeks and I explained my predicament. He said his wife was having the same problem. Then I took a deep breath and asked if he'd like to start sucking my cock again like when we were younger? He said he never thought I'd ask again! He positioned me away from the water and dropped to his knees. His sucking was as good as I remember and while he diddled his soft cock, he sucked a load out of my own not quite hard cock. I saw he had dribbled out his own load while I came and watched as he licked it off his fist.

Over the last few years, Chris has sucked me on average of 3 times daily. My wife enjoys I'm not after her all the time, intercourse is painful for her. Mike gets to suck a nice few loads from my cock and generally cums only once himself. Life is good when you have your own personal cocksucker who loves to suck!

yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
Fabulous

Remarkably good writing, intense, immediate. So hard to honor your own desires.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
More Stories