First Time Tales: Craig - Orkney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers

I broke away from him and retrieved my lube from where I had hidden it. I had been so embarrassed when I had gone out and bought it the day before as I thought the cashier knew exactly what I wanted it for. He was a spotty straight boy and I could imagine him telling all of his friends about how this guy had come in to buy some personal lubricant and how they would laugh as they discussed what I wanted it for. But he was bored and hardly seemed to notice what I was buying and now this little tube was worth its weight in gold. Hamish watched me as I worked the lube into my bumhole. His cock was very, very hard and it was almost as if it too was watching me and waiting for its chance.

I lay down again and no sooner had I done so than I felt Hamish above me. His hard throbbing cock rubbed over my arsehole and I let out a little groan. That first touch of cock on bumhole was one I knew I would never, ever forget. He teased up and down my crack until in desperation I begged him to spear me. He entered me with one quick lunge and I had to force myself not to cry out. I had no idea it would hurt that bad. I think he could sense that something was wrong because he kept still now and allowed me time to adjust to the invasion. Hamish began to fuck me very, very slowly and very tenderly. Just shallow little strokes and soon my reluctant arsehole was starting to feel a little less sore and before long I could feel something really good going on back there. I would have let Hamish fuck me even if the pain never went away, that's how much I wanted him. But now, as he fucked so sweetly all pain vanished and I was rewarded by the most amazing sensation of pleasure. It seemed the most logical thing in the world to slide a hard, hungry cock up a lubed-up bumhole. Yes, it made perfect sense. It was what I wanted, and needed and I was just glad that right now it was what Hamish needed too.

Hamish grew a little more adventurous now, pulling all the way out of me and then sliding back deep. He kept telling me how good it felt. His voice was barely above a whisper and sounded so incredibly sexy. I wished that I could look down on myself getting fucked and see Hamish's hungry cock biting into my equally hungry bumhole. We were a team, locked together in lust and the need to leave our virginal days behind us. Barely a week ago I was desperate for sex and now here I was getting it in the most pleasurable way. I loved it when he sighed deeply; I knew he was feeling something extra good just then. Each time he pulled right out of my chute and then slid back in he would sigh like that. And my hungry hole welcomed him back into its tight embrace. My cock throbbed underneath me, rubbing against the sheet as he fucked me into the mattress. He might only have been a little guy but there was plenty of power in those hips of his. 'Oh fuck, this is too much...' he sighed.

His breathing was ragged and I knew my baby was close. I egged him on by clamping my ring tight against his thrusting cock.

'Ohhhhh!' he groaned.

He no longer had words. He was really laying in to me now, fucking deep and hard and my whole world was south of my belly and north of my knees. I kept on gripping his throbber each time it sank back into me and then suddenly, without warning, my balls erupted and I was spunking into the sheets.

'Oh fuck I'm cumming.' I cried out.

Moments later Hanish's loud grunt told me that he was joining me on that high and I felt his heavy load of spunk wet my happy arse. He lay down on my back and waited for his softening cock to slide out of me.

'I guess this means we're not virgins anymore.' he said.

'It sure does.' I replied.

I continued to see Hamish, and to make love with him, for close on a year after that. And then one day he met a girl from Edinburgh and the rest, as they say, is history.

danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers
12