First Time with a Male

Story Info
He has encounter with a guy who's part woman.
1.7k words
3.4
49.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Eight AM and Travis Gomez was getting things ready for a new client that was due anytime. Travis was cleaning the mirror behind one of the sinks when he turned and saw Mavis Nottinghill.

"I know that your new client is due anytime but I was wondering if you could shave my pussy the wash and condition my hair?"

"I may be able to shave your pussy, but I'm not sure that I'll have time to wash and condition your hair before she arrives." Travis said.

"I'm going to the new nude beach that is opening today and I want my pussy to be completely hairless." Mavis said as she began to undress. Travis had her stand in front of the sink where he whetted her pussy.

"I'm going to wash your pussy before I shave it" Travis said.

"Does it smell that bad?" she asked, grinning.

"You like when I wash your pussy" he said

"No, I love when you to wash it, Travis" Mavis said. Travis squirted some shampoo on her wet pussy then into his hand. He rubbed his hands together, then began to wash Mavis' pussy. Mavis began to moan, and she moaned louder when Travis began to scrub her pussy with his finger tips. After a while she began to tense up. "I'm going to cum!" she shouted as he washed her pussy harder. Mavis screamed as loud as she could when she began to cum. The longer Travis washed her pussy the harder Mavis came. After a while Travis whetted a washcloth and began to clean the lather from her pussy. "Damned that felt good! I didn't think I'd get any action until I got to the beach...." Mavis said as she leaned against the sink catching her breath after she got her breathing under control.

Travis retrieved a can of shaving cream and squirted a glob of it into his hand then he began to lather Mavis' pussy. After it was covered in foam Travis rinsed his hands off and got a straight razor. He sharpened in on a leather strap that hung on the wall, then he proceeded to get on his knees. The slow, careful process of the blade gently sliding against Mavis' mound had her moaning with each stroke. She moaned louder when Travis rubbed her pussy afterward, making sure that it was smooth as a baby's bottom. He cleaned her pussy off and he rubbed it again to make sure that he hadn't missed any stubble. After a few minutes he leaned forward and began to kiss and lick Mavis' pussy, causing her to moan loudly. He licked up and down her slit, and Mavis rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh, God, Travis, that feels so GOOD..." Mavis moaned as she continued to run her fingers through his hair. After a while Mavis pulled Travis' face tighter against her wet pussy as she began to moan and lose control again. Travis teased Mavis' pussy for a while longer, bet when she let go of his head he stood up.

"If you keep this up I may not need to have sex at the beach when I get there." Mavis said as she panted softly. Travis washed, dried, and rubbed some moisturizing lotion over Mavis' mound. Travis rinsed his hands off then proceeded to sit Mavis down in the shampoo/styling chair. After he leaned her back Travis began to whet Mavis' hair as he ran his fingers through it. Travis began to give Mavis a wash and rinse but as he did she began to rub his crotch. Feeling him harden, Mavis unzipped Travis' pants and took his dick out and continued to play with it, getting it harder.

During Mavis' scrubbing she began to jack Travis off. He groaned and after a few minutes she caused him to spray his cum onto her breasts. As Travis began to rinse her hair Mavis rubbed his cum over the exposed parts of her breasts and chest. After the everything was rinsed from her hair Travis squeezed the water from it and wrapped it in a towel.

As Travis began to unwrap the towel from around Mavis' head, the door opened and an attractive woman walked in. Travis watched her and he thought 'She's probably 6'0", and of average build. Not bad looking, albeit a bit too tall for me...' When she got a bit closer he saw that her eyes were light gray, and that her light auburn, loosely tied back hair hung to the bottom of her fine ass. She was wearing a white, silky, short sleeved blouse, denim jeans and white sneakers.

"I hope I'm not late?" she asked politely.

"You must be the my client?" Travis requested.

"Yep, I'm her! My name is Malibu Tykes."

"You're not late at all, Ms. Tykes. I just had a walk in and thought I would have time to take care of her before you arrived is all." Travis said

"Oh, that's alright. I'll just sit here and watch as you take care of her. This is the only place I have to go to today, so I have a lot of time on my hands." Malibu said. Travis to nodded in response.

Mavis didn't have a cape on so Malibu saw her shaved pussy "I like your bald pussy." she said

"Thanks. I'm going to that new nude beach today so I had to have Travis shave it for me." Mavis said as she reached for a towel to lay over her lap.

"You don't need to cover up on account of me, dear." Malibu stated. Mavis smiled and rested her arms on the arms of the chair. "I'd be extremely careful at the nude beach, if I were you."

"Why is that?" Mavis asked

"A great friend of mine went to one of those nude beaches. She was raped and beaten so badly that she died later that night in the hospital from her injuries." Malibu answered

"This beach is safe."

"That's what they said about the beach where my friend was murdered by a sick pervert."

"Maybe I'll just stay home and go to the pool later today..."

"I'm not trying to scare you so you won't go, dear, I just want you to be careful while you're there."

"Thanks for your concern."

"I'd feel a hell of a lot better if you didn't go to that beach, but I certainly won't tell you to stay home." Travis said as he unwrapped her Mavis' hair and began to comb it.

"I'm not going, Travis." Mavis said.

"You don't have to pass up on going to the beach just because of me..."

"I'm not. I was thinking about what Malibu just said." Mavis said, causing Malibu to smile. "I'm Mavis Nottingham, by the way. The goofy looking guy combing my hair just happens to be my best friend and the owner of this salon: Travis Gomez" Travis playfully pulled her hair. "Hey, watch it!" Mavis said as she giggled. Travis kissed the top of her head. "That's better."

"It's nice to meet both of you." Malibu said

"It's nice to meet you, also." Travis said.

"You can condition my hair later, Travis. Just mousse it for now-I don't want to keep you away from Malibu any longer then I have already." Mavis said.

"You don't have to skip having your hair condition just because I'm here, ya know." Malibu said

"Travis can deep condition my hair tonight at my place." Mavis responded.

"Before, or after, he screws you silly?" Malibu asked, causing Mavis to grin.

"Mavis is already silly. I'd just be screwing her." Travis chimed in, causing Mavis to slap at him playfully.

"He can condition my hair after he has worked me over." Mavis answered, causing Malibu to grin.

"I love watching him work on your hair, Mavis."

"Really?" Mavis questioned.

"Yes. You're very beautiful, and seeing you with wet hair is very arousing." Malibu answered

"O.K., Travis, you're conditioning my hair and styling it." Mavis said.

"Anything you want, Sexy." Travis said, as he kissed the top of Mavis' head again.

"My lips aren't on the top of my head, Darling."

"I thought they were under your hair, on the top of your sexy head." Travis leaned forward and kissed Mavis passionately, causing her to wiggle her foot wildly as she became aroused again.

"I didn't think he was going to let you up for air!" Malibu giggled, causing Mavis and Travis to smile. He combed her hair through once more then got a bottle of conditioner. Travis slathered globs of it onto Mavis' head. When her hair was covered with it he began to massage it in. After a few minutes he rinsed his hands, put a shower cap on Mavis, and set the timer for thirty minutes.

"May I touch your bald pussy?" Malibu asked

"Sure." Mavis answered. She moaned softly as Malibu rubbed her finger over her pussy lips, and Mavis moaned louder when Malibu began to flick a finger across her clit.

"I love how soft your pussy is." Malibu said as she continued to rub her fingers over it.

"If you keep doing that you'll be feeling a soft wet pussy." Mavis said causing Malibu to laugh. After a few more minutes Malibu stopped rubbing Mavis' pussy and sat back down.

"Is being a hairstylist all you do, Travis?" Malibu asked.

"I'm really a PI. I just do hair as a hobby." Travis answered

"What do you do Mavis?" Malibu questioned.

"I'm a PI, also. I work for Travis." she responded

"You work with me, not for me, babe." Travis interjected, then he kissed Mavis deeply

"I think Travis likes you a lot, Mavis." Malibu commented.

"We love each other, but we haven't hooked up," Mavis said.

"Why not?" Malibu was incredulous.

"We like things the way they are. We can see other people as well as each other." Mavis explained. They continued to talk until the timer went off.

"Time to rinse your hair, Gorgeous" Travis said as he removed the plastic Shower cap from around Mavis' head and leaned her back to rinse her hair. Malibu got up and came closer to the sink so she could watch.