First Time With My New Friend

Story Info
This is my 5 day school vacation story.
1.5k words
3.74
27k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 21 years old. Last summer actually!

We would take a 5 day trip with our school. On an island. Doesn't matter where.

My 2 school mates eventually didn't come, but that didn't stop me from going. I went with the idea that I will make new friends.

So we took off a Wednesday morning from our school with a school bus heading for the port were we would take the ship for the island. It was an hour off driving.

I sat on the rear of the bus. There was this handsome guy named Peter. He was around my age. Short hair like mine and brown.

I started talking to him. Not after long we became kinda friends. I didn't talk to him because he was sexy. I used to have a girlfriend and I never had in mind that I would do anything with a guy. I just talked to him.

So we laughed, we talked about many things and we had much in comment. This went on until we got on the islands hotel. Its like we were buddies for years. Pretty cool guy. And thats what he called me too.

The hotels rooms were for 4, 3 and 2 people per room. We didn't know anyone that good so we decided to be in the same room. Only the 2 of us.

When we got to our room,.we got very excited. But not in that way :P. The room was very nice. Nice view, nice bathroom, big, a big tv (for some strange reason) and a dvd player. The 2 beds were separate.

So after getting settled, we took off and went for a drink. It was getting dark anyways and thats what we programmed to do anyway. As a school. Food and drink.

It was fun. We met new people, drunk some beers on the beach and talked a lot. Peter was with me of course. We were getting along very well.

When we went back to the hotel,.we decided to watch a movie before we sleep. The hotel had something similar to a video club where we could rent a movie and watch it at our room. It wasn't free of course and it didn't have that many movies as a real video club. But we got one. A horror movie. Don't remember which one.

So we went to our room. We had the air-conditioning on because it was hot. When we were about to change, Peter said:

-I hope you don't mind me sleeping in underwear. I don't wear PJs.

And I said of course not. I sleep with my underwear too.

So we both undressed and srayed in underwear. Each one on his own bed. We were both wearing briefs. He white ones and my light grey.

When the movie was playing, we were still talking a lot,but were also concentrated on the movie. The beds were a bit far from each other. In the movie, there was a dog just like Peters. He told me that. So he grabbed his cellphone and came over my bed to show me. It was like it was the same dog :P. After that he stayed there. I was under the dark brown sheets and he on top of the sheets right next to me. He lied there and we kept watching like this.

I started feeling a bit turned on. Me in underwear under the sheets,and a hamdsome guy in briefs too right on my bed.

At some time he started rubbing his legs as he was cold from the air-conditioning. I told him to get his sheets here on my bed if he liked. And he sayed that ok I will get under these. They are big anyway.

I didn't say I didn't like it. Our bear feet and legs were now touching. So were our arms since we were sharing my pillow. I really liked the whole situation.

After a bit, I started falling asleep. I lied my head over his shoulder without taking notice, and closed my eyes.

After a while he got his arm around my head, so I was sleeping almost on his cheast. He was warm.

I don't remember anything else since I fell asleep.

Next morning when I woke up, he was still sleeping on my bed, with his hands around my weist. He was facing my back.

I got up slowly and started to dress. I woke him up with a light rub on his shoulder. He was very handsome.

The rest of the day went fun as the school has programmed it. I was with Peter the whole day. At the beach, at eating,.... everywhere.

Night came again. We rented a new movie. Thriller again.

After we both took a shower, separate, we started the movie.

We were now wearing both white briefs.

He said:

-Tonight its your turn to come over my bed.

And he smiled. I didn't say no, so I went there. We had no air-conditioning on that night. Just the balcony window a bit open. So we didn't get under the sheets.

I went to put the dvd on and after I went to his bed. He was over the blanket in a sitted like position. I sat there and he placed himself behind me. So we were both in a sitted like position, and his thing was actually touching my butt under our briefs. He wasn't hard. He was soft. So I didn't think he actually wanted anything more than that. My back was on his chest, and his arms around me. Our legs and feet were touching. I started getting turned on so I placed the blanket barely over my brief so it wouldn't show.

After a while, he started playing gently with my hair. I liked that a lot. He then started rubbing my shoulders from time to time, slowly going on my chest with both his hand. He was almost rubbing my nipples. I took my one hand and placed it on his leg. I was gently rubbing his leg too.

We weren't talking and the movie was still playing.

I started to notice that he was getting hard too since he was actually touching me.

He started rubbing my back, and he very very slowly started going his hand down.

When he reached my briefs he stayed there.

I started rubbing his leg again. When I did that, he gently placed his arms inside my briefs, rubbing my butt.

I can say I have a nice ass by the way. At most opinions.

I started having a lot of precum. After a while I realized he wanted to take my briefs off. So I stood my ass a bit so he could. And he did.

He reached for my hole with his finger. I extremely liked it. None had ever touched it. Not even me.

I turned around and stared at him. He lined and kissed me.

He plassed me in doggy style like position and he took his briefs out too. He had extremely lots of precum. He got on top of my back and he started slowly inserting his wet cock inside me. He was very gentle at first. While he was doing me, he also touched my cock with his right hand. Then he started stroking me. Soft and gentle.

After a while he started going faster and stronger. Both on the fucking and my stroking.

When I was about to finish, he finished inside me almost 2 seconds before I finish. It was so amazing.

I told him tomorrow its my turn. He said of course it is! And smiled. We were both sweating so we took a shower again. Then we slept together naked.

The next morning he woke me up rubbing my chest. When I opened my eyes I was hard. Usual morning erection. Peter was too.

He went on top of me. Our cocks were touching. We both started having precum again so our cocks were wet.

He went slowly down and started sucking me. He was so good at it. I told him I wanted to try. So we changed position. I started sucking him. His penis on my mouth made me so excited. I liked it a lot.

After I while he got on top of my cock. I putted my wet cock inside his ass and we started fucking.

Unlike him, I wasn't gentle. I was rough. But we both liked it.

His ass was soft and nice. After I cummed inside him, he started stroking so he would finish too. And he finished on my chest.

It was even better than last night.

This kept going for the rest 2 days of our school vavation.

When the time to separate came, we exchanged phone numbers, Facebook and Skype.

We are a bit far away from each other now, but we talk everyday. We are planning on meeting again. He said i am the only guy he ever went with and he wants to keep it that way. He is my only guy too and I also want to keep it like that. We have some feelings for each other.

So....that's my story. And Peters.