First Times & Never Haves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blues99
Blues99
2 Followers

Before the night was over, Mary was fucked three more times.

After it was over, the chauffeur led Mary to a room where a hot bath was waiting for her. The room was lit by candlelight and the smell of bath salts filled the room. Mary dimly noted that the chauffeur's evening dress was very much askew, that several buttons were missing, and that the chauffeur's face was flushed. The chauffeur told her that a masseur was waiting to give her a massage when she had finished with her bath and then she would drive her home.

When the chauffer dropped Mary off at her house, she gave her a very deep kiss and a business card. All that was on it was a phone number.

Sometime during the story, Todd couldn't remember when, he had closed his eyes. He rode on Beth's voice and the images her words were creating. "Did you like that story Todd?"

"Yeah . . . yeah, I did," he answered. Opening his eyes he noticed that Beth's legs were no longer crossed. She was softly running her finger up and down her thigh.

"I have many more adventures of Mary that I can tell you about. As we drive to the restaurant, would you like to hear another story about Mary while looking at my newly shaved pussy? But I must warn you, I don't think there will be any way that I will be able to keep my fingers away from my cunt when I tell you the story. Will you mind?

"Beth," Todd replied, "I think watching you play with yourself will be so damned erotic that I won't be able to drive safely!"

With a look of disappointment on her face Beth responded, "Ok, I guess. We will play that part by ear." Todd noticed that her fingers had moved much higher on her thighs and that her legs had parted slightly.

"When I take my jacket off at the restaurant that will be my signal to you that I want you to make me cum right there in public. When I do, I want you to slide your hand under the table and play with me until I cum. I will put my hand on top of yours so I can feel you play with me. I may even put my own fingers in my pussy and then let you suck my juice off them as you finger me. As I said before, I will lean forward far enough that you can see my breasts and watch my nipples harden as you play with me. When I start to cum, I want you to push your fingers as far possible into me and hold them there so I can clinch my pussy around them. Will you do that for me?"

Without even knowing it, Todd's hand had drifted down to his cock. "I can already feel your shaven mound as my fingers are running up and down between your lips. I can feel how wet and warm you will be when I push my fingers into your pussy. You will be so wet and slippery. I can already envision watching your breasts as you cum; watching your nipples as they harden and rub against the fabric of your blouse."

Todd's hand tightened around his shaft as he noticed that Beth's fingers were now running across her pubic hair. "Go on," she said. "Tell me more!"

"Beware," Todd continued, "I will not make this quick and easy for you. I will pay particular attention to what am I doing and when I feel you start to tense up, when I see on your face that an orgasm is close, I am going to stop and wait until it passes. Then I will start again. Teasing your clit, rubbing your lips, finger fucking you until you are close to cumming and then I will stop and wait. Then I will start it again. Running my finger up and down from your clit to your ass. When my finger reaches your ass, it will be wet with your pussy juice. I will use it to tease your asshole, running my finger across and over it. Just starting to penetrate it, then pulling back to start the ascent back to your cunt. When my fingers get there I will touch, pull, push, driving you closer and closer, and then I will stop and wait. Once again, my finger will be wet but this time I will use it to tease your clit. I will run it up and down, over and under your clit, making it hard. Just when you think you are ready to cum I will stop and let my fingers begin their descent across your pussy back to your ass and then back again. I will do this until you are ready to scream for me to make you cum. Beth, if you go though with this I promise to give you an orgasm to remember. The only thing that remains to be seen is if you will scream loud enough when you cum for the other patrons to hear it. I am betting that I can make you scream out. Are you willing to take the bet Beth."

Beth's legs were now open and Todd could see that her fingers were busy with her cunt. "Oh! I am so wet and hot just hearing your talk about it. I can't imagine what it will be like in real life to be in a crowded room and having your fingers playing with me, bringing me to an orgasm. Yeah . . . yeah, I am ready to take your bet. But what happens if I lose?"

"I have something very special in mind. And, from what I have learned about you in the last hour I know that you will like it very much."

"And if I win?"

"I know that I will like it very much!"

"You know another thing I have never done?" Beth asked. Todd watched as her fingers slid up and down between her lips. He didn't notice that his hand on his cock had fallen into the same rhythm as Beth's. "This one is a little bit more embarrassing to talk about."

"Let me be the judge of that."

Turning a little red Beth said, "Well, I have never . . . I have never . . . had a man in my ass. I know how enjoyable it is to have my fingers in my ass when I am masturbating so I assume a big, hard cock will be even that more enjoyable. Would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

Once again, Todd was rendered speechless. All he could do was let out a low groan.

"I'll take that as a yes for now," Beth said. "I think the position is the same one we ended with on the masturbation scene. But, instead of you stroking you cock behind me I hope that you will be stroking my ass instead. Here is how I picture it. When I turn over onto my hands and knees, you will squirt some of the body lotion into the crack of my ass. You will then run you hand up and down my ass, like you did earlier today, teasing my ass hole as I play with my clit and pussy. You will start by first inserting one of your fingers into my ass and slowly fuck me with it. As it gets more comfortable, I will ask you to put in a second finger and continue. Finally, I will ask you, in reality I will most likely be begging, to put your hard cock into my ass. You will go slow when you fuck my virgin ass for the first time won't you?"

"You have my word on it!"

Todd noticed that as she talked her fingers were picking up speed and that a flush had come over her face. He didn't give it a thought, but he had the same flush on his face and his own hand was gaining in speed.

"Oh. I can't wait to feel your hard cock in my ass, sliding in and out, your balls slapping up against me. Will you want to cum in or on my ass?"

"Uh . . ." Todd managed to stutter out.

"That's okay you don't have to decide now. In fact I guess we will also have to repeat this one several times to see what works best."

Todd knew he was starting to loose control. All the images that Beth had conjured up were streaming through his head; Beth rubbing his cock over her hard nipples, coaxing him with words to shot his load over her tits; Beth on her knees sucking his cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it and his cum exploding into her waiting mouth, running down her chin and dripping onto her tits; Beth with a freshly shaved cunt in the front seat of his car telling him an erotic story while slowly stroking her swollen lips; Beth in a restaurant with his fingers buried deep into her cunt coaxing her into an orgasm while she bends forward enough to let him see her nipples rubbing against her blouse; Beth laying on the bed, her legs spread wide, panties pulled tight into her cunt as she begins to masturbate for him; Beth as he slowly inserts his cock for the very first time into her ass; Beth tits covered with his cum.

"Do you want to hear another thing I have never done?"

Todd's reply was a nod.

"I have never been tied up," she whispered as her hips rose to meet her hand. Plunging her fingers deep into her waiting pussy she let out a moan. Todd watched her orgasm wash over her. It was enough to push him over the edge -- his cock exploded for the second time that morning.

Blues99
Blues99
2 Followers