First Unfaithful Act

Story Info
My first venture down the path of infidelity.
8.1k words
4.27
304.5k
293
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story you are about to read is 100% true. I'm not sure why I wrote it and want strangers to read it. It is possibly a need to clear my conscience or it is just that I want to tell the story to someone because holding onto a secret; especially one as wrong as the one I have been holding, is just too difficult.

My name is Linda. I am a 32-year-old house wife married to the love of my life, Michael. Michael and I met when I was a senior in college and he was a sophomore. I had recently broken up with my boyfriend of four years when I met this brash young man with a killer smile and figure that makes a woman's body tingle in all the right places. Although two years younger than me, he is far more mature than his age and we hit it off instantly. We do, however, make an odd appearance for a couple as Michael is 6'1" tall and just over 180 lbs and I am 5'4" tall and I hover around 100-105 lbs. Michael has short hair that is so blonde it is almost white in the sunshine and ice blue eyes. I have long, honey blonde hair and hazel colored eyes.

Perhaps it was because I was feeling lonely since the breakup with my former boyfriend or perhaps it was because Michael is so oversexed but our relationship became physical from the start. Okay; I'll admit to it, Michael got into my panties on the first date. It had been two months since my breakup and I had not had sex with anyone else in all that time. I had not gone two months without sex since I was 16 and I was horny as hell. But I digress.

After I graduated from college, I got hired on almost immediately at a company about sixty miles from my hometown and 40 miles from campus. Michael and I remained intimate and involved through his remaining two years of college. When he graduated, he got hired at a firm in my hometown only a few months after graduation. As soon as he was secure in his new position, he asked me to marry him during the holiday season of that year.

We were married the following September. Already having two good careers, we bought a modest home in a small bedroom community about half way between the city I worked in and my hometown where Michael worked. It was about a 30 mile commute for both of us each morning but at least it was all highways.

At age 25 I had everything a woman could want, a wonderful and loving husband, a great career and my own home. So why would I do what I am about to tell you and risk it all? I cannot honestly say. It was like some primal urge that I never knew existed in me that suddenly got pushed to the surface by a stroke of fate. Once it was there, I just couldn't stop myself anymore. The need to satisfy that urge and the thrill associated with doing what I know to be wrong is just too powerful and has taken over my otherwise quiet and contented life.

While Michael's high sex drive continued to be amazing; we had sex every morning before work, every evening before sleep and sometimes three to four times per day on the weekend, things had become a little routine by the third year of our marriage. It became more of a one 'position, let's just do this for release' sort of a physical relationship. By age 28 I found myself already closing my eyes during sex with my husband and fantasizing about former lovers in order to achieve my orgasms. Not that I had many former lovers. My first lover was my high school boyfriend, Scott. I gave my virginity to him when we were both 16.

After losing my virginity I remained with Scott until the June we graduated. Then he dumped me for his best friend's sister. Much the way I did when I broke up with my college boyfriend, I turned to another man. I had a summer job at a local restaurant where I had a summer long tryst with an older, married man that was my manager. It ended when I started college and met Andy, my college sweetheart. Then, at the beginning of our spring semester in our senior year and after nearly four years, I discovered Andy was having sex with my best friend. I dumped him and my best friend. Then I met Michael who became both, my lover and my best friend. Right up until the summer of my 30th birthday, I had remained faithful to Michael. In fact, I have never cheated on any of my former lovers as I have always considered myself a loyal and trustworthy person; until now.

During our third Christmas as husband and wife, Michael's parents gave him a new digital video camera as a gift. We never had one of those before and all of our vacations and family moments were captured on stills. So we were thrilled with the new video toy and documented our entire holiday with it.

During a weekend love making session only a few days before Valentine's Day, Michael made what was not so surprising of a request. In fact, I was surprised he did not ask sooner. As we lay spent on our backs and I could feel his semen oozing out of me and onto the sheets, Michael looked over at me and said, "Linda, I know our sex life has become a bit stale and so I have an idea about how to spice it up a little for Valentine's Day."

"Michael, our sex life is fine," I assured him. "In fact, it is more than fine. How many of our friends do you think have sex twice everyday and more on the weekends? Carol told me recently that she's lucky if her and Chuck have the energy to do it more than once per week."

"You talk about our sex life with Carol?"

"Not always but you know how we women gossip," I said with a chuckle.

"Really; what do you tell her about us?"

"Nothing much" I said with a teasing giggle and then included, "Just that you are amazing in the sack and have a big wand!"

Michael just laughed and said, "I wonder how many masturbatory fantasies Carol has had about that?"

"Hey," I said and play punched him in the side. Then we both laughed.

"So anyway," I prodded, "What is your big idea?"

"What do you think," he started, "If we celebrate Valentine's Day by renting a room downtown at the Embassy Suites with a hot tub and make a video with our new camera?"

It didn't immediately click what he was asking of me. Then it slowly began to dawn in my mind, "You mean like a porno?"

"Yes," he said, "Like a porno but only for us."

I have to admit, the idea really intrigued me. I remained quiet for several minutes while I pondered the possibilities and then I said, "Okay but only if you promise me; I mean really promise me, that no one will ever see it except us."

"Scouts honor," he said holding up two fingers together after crossing his heart with them. The idea got us so hot that we made love again immediately afterward.

It was Saturday morning when we had this conversation and by Saturday afternoon I found I could think of nothing else. That afternoon Michael left to workout at the gym for a couple of hours and I reasoned that I needed to do some research on the upcoming adventure. So for the first time in my life, I sat down at the computer and began to surf porn. I wanted to see the camera angles of how other amateurs made videos and which ones were successful and erotic and which ones were poor. I quickly discovered that lighting is essential and a steady hand on the camera is also a necessity. In fact, a tripod might come in handy. I reasoned that would be an excellent Valentines gift for Michael; a tripod for his new camera. Also, close-ups or what they call POV (Point of View), were very popular and extremely erotic. I guess what made them so erotic was watching the most intimate and private body parts being merged between two people. Penetration between two non-married people and even two strangers made it highly erotic!

Michael came home that afternoon to find his usually reserved bride of three years surfing Internet porn and rubbing her crotch through her sweatpants. Before he ever got in the shower we were making love again. This time with the images of all the rock hard penises I had just viewed online playing in my mind.

Valentine's Day was on Wednesday so for the next three days I continued my, um, research by surfing online porn (which is when I first came across the Literotica website) and doing some shopping for Michael's gifts. First I got the tripod and then I got a sexy new white teddy for our first video performance. It was a one piece, transparent lace with high cut legs, low cut top to reveal the cleavage of my B cup breasts and backless down to my rear end where it became little more than a string running down the center of my butt.

Michael had to work on Valentine's Day but I took a vacation day to prepare. I showered, shaved my legs and spent a great deal of time on my pubic region. For the first time in my life, I shaved the hair from either side of my labia and then shaved the hair on my pubic mound into a perfect triangle. I then took a pair of scissors and trimmed it short but not so short as to make it abrasive. The hairs, now about a quarter of an inch long, remained soft. While showering, I actually shampooed my pubes to make them even softer.

That night we went into the city and had dinner at our favorite restaurant overlooking the river. Then we went to our hotel and checked in. The air was electric with our excitement. I gave Michael his first gift which he opened with wide eyes like a child on Christmas. "A tripod," he said grinning ear-to-ear.

"For our little production," I said with a wink. "Now you wait out here and I'll prepare your second gift."

"A second gift; I can hardly wait," he said while continuing to grin.

"While you wait you might want to set that thing up and strip down to your boxers," I said teasingly.

"I'm not wearing any," he countered with a smile.

"Oh my," I said while feeling my excitement growing between my legs. Then I slipped into the bathroom to slip on my new negligee.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Michael was standing in the room stark naked, raging hard-on and the video camera he was holding pointing right at me. I smiled my sexiest smile and walked seductively towards him and the camera. I was just about to kiss him when I hesitated and told him to wait for a second. He seemed confused and was about to say something until he saw what I was doing. Only the bed side lamps had been on in the room but I went over and turned on all of the over head lighting.

"I noticed a lot of amateur porn online is not very good because the room is too dark." I said and then resumed my sex walk back to him.

"Good thinking," he replied, "I love the teddy! You look sexy as hell!"

Before long we were both naked, the teddy lying crumpled on the floor. I was on my back, my legs spread wide and the soaking wet opening of my vagina pointed directly at my husband. I was holding my legs back by the ankles and my head tilted up to watch his engorged penis aiming straight at my opening while the camera was also pointed directly at my love tunnel.

"Wow," he said staring at my vagina spread open to him in the most lewd position I had ever been in, "You've never shaved and trimmed her before."

"Do you like it?" I asked honestly wanting his opinion.

"Hell yeah!" was the answer he gave, "You have to do this next summer before we go to the beach. I'll bet your camel toe will be amazing in that pink bikini of yours."

With that last sexy thought, he began to ease the tip of his penis between the folds of my labia and push it inside as he stretched me wide all the while filming it with the video camera. He paused only once to take a couple of stills with the camera while he was only half penetrated into my body. Sexy!

We spent hours filming ourselves in various positions, missionary, me on top, reverse cowgirl, doggie (believe it or not, unlike most women, that is my least favorite position. I like to be face-to-face with my lover) and even spoon.

Sometimes Michael held the camera, sometimes I did and sometimes we used the tripod. Each time he climaxed, Michael really got off on shooting video and stills of his semen leaking back out of me and down my butt onto the sheets. In the morning, we made one last video before we left. We were making love in the missionary position and he had me holding the camera pointed at our crotches as his blond pubic nest continually smashed into mine which is a shade darker blonde than his. Unexpectedly, he pulled out and climaxed with his penis pointed directly at the camera. There was more semen jetting out of his penis than I had ever seen in my life! I squealed with delight as his sperm rained down on my naked body but kept the camera pointed at his shooting manhood while he painted my chest and belly with at least six long ropes of semen trailing from the base of my throat down to my pubic hair and leaving the last few gobs in the wiry nest between my legs.

Once we edited it later, it turned out to be a smoking hot testament to our love making. We got several good stills out of it too. It was the hottest love making session we'd had since our college days. I had six orgasms that night; a new personal record, at the time.

**************************************************

Over the next several months we would watch that video to stoke the flames in the bedroom. We often watched ourselves having sex on film while we made love. But we never made another porn movie of ourselves and by that summer, we had drifted back into our old, comfortable but bereft of eroticism love making.

A year and some months later, I had just turned 30 and perhaps that is some of the reason I did what I did; the feeling of growing older but wanting to still feel young. But that was only part of it I guess. The larger part was the awakening of an idea that had never entered my conscience mind before triggered by something quite unexpected.

Carol and Chuck, the couple I mentioned before, are our next door neighbors and our closest friends. They are 10 to 12 years older than Michael and me and they have two children where Michael and I have none. Their oldest is their daughter Cindy who is currently attending the college where Michael and I went. Their youngest is their son Chad. Chad had just turned 18 and was two months away from graduating high school when Carol approached me and asked if I would mind tutoring Chad in math as he was struggling to achieve the grade he needed to be accepted into the university he was trying to attend. I was more than happy to help.

Michael's firm often had him working late on Tuesdays and Thursday nights so those evenings I would have Chad over, order us some pizza or Chinese food and help him with his math. He is a really nice kid with a good head on his shoulders and he worked very hard. He is a tall and lanky kid, I'd say about 5'10" tall; he stands taller than me but not as tall as Michael, thick black hair and eyes so brown you cannot even see where the pupils end and the iris begins. He has olive colored skin that gives him that swarthy Mediterranean look belonging to those whose ancestors came from the southern villages of Italy.

I really began to enjoy my time with Chad. He is very intelligent and I was easily able to help him understand some of the things that had him stumped where his math was concerned. Over several weeks his grade had improved from a C- to a B+. With three more weeks until graduation, I was sure I could help him pull an A.

Since the beginning of the year, Michael was traveling one week out of every month to work with a client in New York leaving me home alone from Monday until Friday; another serious downturn in our sex life. By this time Chad and I had begun to form a bond that went beyond the tutoring. Each night after we worked, when we were finished we would often chat about personal things. It was nothing too heavy at first, just asking me some questions about my academic life when I was in college, telling me about Mary Jo, the little redhead he had been and still is dating and about his relationship with his sister Cindy and their parents. Sometimes he would stay and he would talk to me until Michael came home from work.

I have to admit that I enjoyed the attention of this handsome young man and it wasn't long before I was wondering if he and Mary Jo were having sex yet. I couldn't help but think what a lucky girl she was and secretly I hoped she was getting her vagina satisfied by this handsome young boy. Now I would never cheat on my husband and I would never betray my best friend by sleeping with her son but I did find myself occasionally closing my eyes and pretending it was Chad on top of me and in me while Michael was making love to me. It was all innocent fun as long as it remained just a fantasy and as long as I kept it completely to myself.

**************************************************

Two weeks to graduation, Carol stopped over on Sunday evening just as Michael and I finished dinner; she had a favor to ask. Chuck's mother's sister had passed away unexpectedly and they had to go to Indiana for the funeral. Chad did not want to miss school at this critical time and as he had worked so hard they wanted him to stay. Cindy was still away at school and Carol was nervous about leaving Chad alone. "Would you mind if he stayed with you while we are away?" Carol asked.

"Why not," Michael offered, "I have to leave for New York in the morning and Linda could use the company."

I was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say. I had a mixture of feelings going on inside of me. Part of me was thrilled to be able to spend an entire week with a handsome boy 12 years younger than me. But at the same time I chastised myself because I knew I had developed a fantasy driven, sexual attraction to him. Finally I swallowed hard and told myself that I was a grown woman in complete control of my body and my desires. I loved my husband, I would never be unfaithful to him and Chad was still a child compared to my thirty years on the Earth. Just because I found him sexually attractive didn't mean he found an older woman like me sexually attractive; especially when he had a beautiful young girlfriend like Mary Jo. So I smiled at Carol and Michael and simply said, "I would love to have the company."

**************************************************

The next day I said goodbye to my husband as he left for the airport and then went into the office. I arrived home around 5:30 pm and found Chad lounging in the den watching Sports Center. He had left himself in using the spare key we had given to his mom the day before.

"Hi, Mrs. H." he called from the den, "I have dinner almost ready."

"Dinner," I asked, "You cooked us dinner?"

"Yeah, the spaghetti is almost done and the sauce is simmering," He replied.

"I didn't even know you could cook!" I exclaimed. How nice it was to come home to a hot meal! That was certainly a first for me.

We ate Chad's spaghetti and homemade meatballs then he helped me clear the dishes. He said preparing dinner and helping me around the house this week was the least he could do for all the help I had given him with his math. I told him that was nonsense as I was happy to have helped him with his grades. Besides, he did all the work; I just offered my guidance and assistance. But still he was grateful and I was pleased to have such a helpful young man staying at the house with me for a week.

After we cleaned up the kitchen, I left to get a shower and Chad went into the spare bedroom where he was sleeping to change out of his jeans and into the shorts and T-shirt he would be sleeping in. After my shower I changed into a pair of silk short pajamas without a bra and panties and met Chad in the den where we put on a movie.

Chad lounged on the loveseat and I took the couch. I couldn't help but notice as he leaned back on the arm of the loveseat with one foot on the floor and the other on the seat with the knee bent upward and resting on the back that I could see right up the leg of his loose fitting shorts. He was not wearing underwear! I was shocked! I also noticed my pulse had quickened and I felt heat in my face as I became flushed. I also noted that my nipples had become very hard all of a sudden and a dull vibration, more of a humming, had begun in my clitoris. What was happening to me?! Was I actually lusting after my best friend's teenage son? I quickly tore my gaze away but not before getting an eye full of his scrotum sack; at least one side of it. I suddenly became aware of my disappointment in not being able to see his penis. What is wrong with me?! I need to stop this train of thought at once!