First Wrestling Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kidrock
kidrock
206 Followers

I made the first move, manuevering her into a side headlock and forcing her down on her side. She didn't hesitate in reaching up, grabbing my hair and yanking my head back.

"Aaaahh." It hurt but she didn't make me release the headlock. She tried it again so in retaliation I kept my left arm around her head and pulled her hair with my right hand.

"Oooooo, let go of my hair"

"You let go of mine....Michelle."

She did, but used her hand to go for my briefs. She grabbed the waistband and pulled up. She didn't have much leverage but she was able to give me a partial wedgie, turning my briefs into thong-like gear.

"Fuck!" came out of my mouth. I was not fond of the material being wedged up my ass crack. I rolled over her face and turned the headlock into a front face lock with her on her back and me next to her, our heads next to each other but our feet facing opposite directions. I wanted to see early on how she would react if boundaries were pushed so I reached down with my right hand as I secured her head with my left arm and grabbed her breast over her bra. I gave it a nice squeeze, not too hard but hard enough to hear her wince and moan a little.

"How does that feel huh?"

"Uuuunnhh, shit" was her response as I saw her lower body writhe trying to free herself.

She was able to stop me with both of her hands and then rolled toward me in the front face lock, decreasing my leverage. She also got to her knees and then sank both hands into my hair. By now I had also gotten to my knees again. She was really strong, it was exciting to feel how strong she was, but not quite at this moment because I had to let go, she was twisting my head down and to the side. As soon as I let go she kept pushing my head down but also moved toward me for more leverage and was able to force me down onto my back.

She started to climb on top of me but she was in between both of my legs so as she slid up my body I was able to lock in a nice body scissor hold on her sexy waist. She immediately let go of my hair and tried to use both hands to push down on my knees as she straightened her body up. I was on my back and she was kneeling, trapped in the hold as I squeezed pretty hard. We were both sweating now and the position allowed me to see the wedgie she gave me earlier, even though I tried to "undo" the damage, exposed the top part of my dick which was sticking out over the top of my briefs. She noticed the same and as she continued to try to push down on my knees she thought of a different way to try to free herself.

Mom grabbed my briefs again, this time with both hands and on either side and tugged them down.

"Holy shit!"

"Haha, what's the matter Kevin, feeling a draft?"

She had pulled them down just above my knees. They couldn't go any further because I had my legs wrapped around her waist, but they were down far enough. I was completely exposed, dick sticking straight up and wrestling on my belly button, but I didn't release the hold. The first time she grabbed them I was surprised because I really didn't think we'd push many boundaries at all. I figured we would just be wrestling. This time, even though we were relatively early into the match, I wasn't surprised. I didn't like being exposed like that but I wasn't surprised.

What happened next did surprise me though. She released my briefs and used both hands to grab my dick and balls.

"I am going to show you what a tit twist feels like."

Then she started squeezing my balls and my hard dick.

"Aaahh, fuck, let go, stop,fuck!"

I had no choice but to release the scissor hold I had on her, seeing stars in my eyes as she gripped my balls. I tried to slide backwards but that made it hurt more. Dropping my legs to my side allowed her to now slide up my body as she thankfully released my dick and balls. I tried to fight her off but, as any guy knows, a low blow is debilitating. She easily pinned my arms down and kneeled on them, her crotch within inches of my face. Our hands were clasped together as she locked in the school boy pin on me.

Before I knew it I was in a position I never would have imagined. Mom slid up a little more, still pinning my arms down slightly over my head, with her lower legs/ankles on top of my biceps, then she dropped her bottom on my face.

"Mmmmnnpphh" was about all I could muster as her pussy and ass completely covered my nose and mouth. Breathing was a problem, as was the tingling in my balls.

"Do you give up Kevin?"

Even if I wanted to I couldn't tap or voice my submission, but I didn't want to. No way. But I was getting close to not being able to catch my breath underneath her. I was almost immobilized on my back, my briefs pulled down to my knees making it harder to bridge up, my hard-on bouncing against my belly as I thrashed around underneath her. Thinking clearly was difficult but I decided I had to lose my briefs to allow me to separate my legs if I was going to have any chance of escaping.

I wasn't sure but it felt like Mom was grinding her pussy and ass on my face. It may just have been the movement of our bodies in this position, I don't know, but I was able to move somewhat so I could catch some air. As I sucked in some air I also lifted my legs and finagled my briefs down, finally able to pull one leg through and out of them. Although they were still on one leg, I had to concentrate on getting out of this predicament. Now at least I could buck my body more, being able to separate my legs and get more leverage.

"I think you should give up Kevin."

"Noooo."

I was bridging more and my balls had almost completely recovered from her attack. I twisted my lower body as much as I could to one side and felt her brace herself, leaning the other way to try to keep me down. I used that to quickly roll the way she was leaning, using her momentum to drive her off of me. She fell off to her side but our hands were still clasped together so it wasn't a hard fall. The shift in position allowed her to lock in a head scissor hold on me though, with my face inches from her pussy. At least I wasn't being smothered by it anymore, but now I was trapped between her legs and they were very strong legs. She was on her right side, and I was on my left side with my head between her legs.

I needed to play the same game she was playing or this would be a quick submission for her! I couldn't lose to my mom, that would be humiliating. I was able to free my hands. She used her free hands to try to force my face closer to her pussy again.

"Aaaahhh, what the fuck?"

"I think you like it down there Kevin, you sure are spending a lot of time with your face in my crotch."

"Oh yeah?" Now I used my hands to reach behind her, probing with my fingers until I found her pussy. I had to move quickly as my oxygen supply was dwindling being crushed between her legs. Finding her pussy was easy because of the thong she was wearing so when I did I inserted two fingers and started fingering her. I wasn't hesitating anymore or thinking about what, if an, boundaries there be between us. All I knew was I was not about to go down to my mom like this.

"Ooooh Kevin!" she screamed. "Stop that!"

"Let go of my head"

"No, get your fingers out of me!"

"No, let go of me."

I quickly felt her pussy getting wet. It was very tight, as tight as some of the girls my age I fucked. I kept the fingering motion going. She tried to squeeze me tighter but what I was doing to her clearly had an impact on her entire body. I had turned the tables, her legs were weakening as she tried to reach for my arm.

"Kevin! Aaaaa!" she screamed as I kept fingering her. Finally her legs were loose enough for me to get out from in between them. I pulled my fingers out and quickly pushed them up and slid my sweaty head out from her grip. I rolled over and got up, kicking my briefs off entirely as I stood up. Mom stood up across from me as well, adjusting her thong which was disheveled from my attack on her pussy.

We were both breathing hard and sweating heavily. I was incredibly turned on even though if we were scoring my mom probably would have been ahead on points. Let's not forget I was completely naked standing across from her and she still had on her bra and thong. My hard-on was pointing right at her, bobbing up and down as I moved toward her. She didn't hesitate moving toward me too. I had to think "catfight" rules as opposed to wrestling rules. We did agree to anything and she was taking advantage of that more than me up to now.

We came together on our feet, again hands braced on arms in the wrestling stance, but this time I lashed out with a foot to her belly.

"Ooooooonnpph" is what I heard as the air left her body, not expecting that from me. The blow doubled her over. I quickly moved behind her and pushed her down to the floor on her stomach. I put one knee over the back of her head/neck to trap her and the other knee on her lower back. I grabbed the back of her bra and undid it as quickly as I could. Thankfully I had some experience doing that already so it wasn't difficult. She was still trying to catch her breath from the kick so I was able to lift her arms over her head and slide her bra off.

Now I moved so I was sitting on her upper ass, reached down and wrapped the bra around her throat and pulled back with both hands. It looked like I had her in camel clutch hold but I was using the bra to pull her head back and choke her at the same time. That's what I saw in many of the magazines and getting into "catfight" mode was starting to pay off for me.

"How does that feel MICHELLE?", emphasizing her name, which actually felt good. I was letting go of the inhibitions I had about doing anything to my mom and she was right, using her name made it feel more like this was just an older woman I was no choking with her own undergarment. I mean, I knew it was my mom, but I was getting more and more into it now.

She didn't say anything, she just clutched at the bra to try to lessen the pressure, letting out the occasional moan and groan.

"Want to give up Michelle?"

"Mmmmm....no."

I leaned back and pulled harder. I moved one hand to her hair, then the other, completely releasing the bra. Now I yanked back hard on her hair, pulling her head up even farther. I even leaned forward so I was closer to her head as she screamed a little underneath me.

Making sure I had a good grasp of her hair with my left hand, I reached down with my right and cupped her right breast and started squeezing it harder than I did earlier.

"AAAAAaaaa, noooo, Kevin, STOP!"

"Do you give up?"

"Let go of my tit!!"

"Do you give up?"

"No, fuck you, let go of my fucking tit!"

"Fuck me? Such language. How about fuck you Michelle!" I barked back as I contorted her tit into positions it probably shouldn't go.

"OOooooowww, fuck, you fucking prick."

"Prick? You want a prick? I'll show you what a prick is."

I let go of her tit but not her hair. I was thinking like a bitch fighting a bitch now. I got to my feet but put the sole of my foot on her lower back to keep her down. I reached down with my free hand, grabbed her thong from the back and yanked on it. This slid the front of her thong into her pussy. I felt like I was getting some payback for the humiliating positions she had me in earlier. Now I had her face down. no bra, handful of hair in my left hand pulling her head up. My left foot braced on her back so she couldn't get up and my right hand trying to tear the last piece of clothing off of her, and punishing her in the process.

"Aaaaaaaa, Kevin, that's my pussy, that hurts."

We did say nothing to really hurt each other so I eased up a little and decided I would be better off just focusing on stripping her completely so the playing field was even. I released her hair and grabbed her thong with both hands and quickly tore it right off of her.

Now we were both naked. I playfully kicked her ass while she was still on her stomach and then backed away from her to let her get up. As she did I was holding her thong up as kind of like a trophy.

"Hey, what's this? Are these yours Mish? I am sooooo sorry. Do you want them back?"

"Ha ha, so what. your briefs came off first."

"That's okay. You had enough yet Michelle?"

"No, I haven't. Have you?"

"Hell no, I am just getting started."

Looking at my mom standing across from me naked was exhilarating. We were drenched with sweat and breathing heavily. The banter allowed us both to regroup a little. My hard-on was as ready as it ever was to continue the match. I looked at my mother's magnificent tits, firm, round, nipples providing a hint as to how excited she was by the fight.

"Is this what you imagined?" she asked me.

"Kinda, yeah. Are you good?"

I wanted to know if anything I did was wrong...well, hell. I was pretty much fighting my mom nude, I had fingered her and twisted her tits. Of course that was "wrong" but I wanted to know if she was upset in any way.

"I'm good. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself and what I am about to do to you," she said with an evil grin.

" Oh yeah? I am up for finding out what you think you can do, but I know what I am going to do."

"So let's get at it then Kev."

"Sure."

Once again we were on our feet and locked up like that. This time we were both avoiding potential kicks as we jostled around her bedroom on our feet. She lunged forward and sank her hands into my hair so I did the same to her. Her tits smashed against my chest and we were trying to push and pull each other off balance by the hair now.

After banging into the dresser and bed a couple of times we toppled to the floor with hands still embedded in each other's hair. We were rolling back and forth trying to gain an advantage and after a few 360s I managed to stop us with me on top. I went to slide up a little to improve my position and as I did my dick slid right into her pussy without any problem. Her pussy was warm and inviting, lubed naturally and a willing host for my dick. When I say it slid in, I went Lynn Swan deep into her pussy. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist, locking us into that position.

We both kind of stopped but didn't release our hands from each other's hair, however we weren't really pulling anymore. We were in full blown missionary sex position and I had entered my mother's pussy. This pause made me realize her tits were pressed against my chest and they felt amazing. We were looking at each other as we lay there.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry" I said quickly, "I didn't mean to do that."

"I know, it's okay...I think."

"I'll get up."

"You give up then?"

"No, no, I meant I will just get up so we can start again."

"I think that would count as a submission then" she said with that evil grin again. Was this what she planned all along? No way I was giving up.

"Fine, then I won't get up."

"Fine" was her response.

I moved ever so slightly to try to figure out how deep I was and if I could pull out. When I did she pulled harder on my hair so I did the same to her. She also started moving her hips which was unbelievably fucking hot. I could feel the pre cum starting to ooze out of me. This was not good. I had to get out of this position because I was going to cum in minutes if we stayed like this, and then I remembered her earlier question when we were talking in my room, "Is this how you see it ending?" with the picture of the guy fucking the girl from behind.

When she asked the question I could see it ending like that and I always fantasized about fucking my opponent, but at that time, as we were talking and the possibility of actually wrestling my mom became more of a reality I was not thinking it would end like that, not in the slightest.

Considering the hold we were in I started to think she wanted that to happen though.

I tried not to move my lower body but she kept moving her hips and I was definitely going to cum soon. My face must have clearly showed some confusion and desperation.

"What's a-matter Kev, something wrong?"

"Unh, no"

"You say you give up or I can make you give up by continuing to do what I am doing."

"Bu, but I am inside you and you are making me....I can't stop what is about to happen."

"You don't think I know that? If that happens then you lose."

I was definitely confused as to what I should do next. I mean, my body said forge ahead and cum, this felt GOOD. But my mind was the good angel telling me to do whatever I needed to do to dislodge my dick from her pussy.

"Why do I lose if I, well, finish?"

"I saw some of those matches, loser cums first matchs. Make your opponent cum first and they are the loser."

" Yeah, but we can't have that kind of match!"

"Why not, neither one of us said we couldn't, and both of us agreed to anything goes rules before we started."

"But not this!!"

"So you give uo?"

"Fuck no!"

If we were including that as a way to gain a submission I was confident I could do it to her, but not yet. The ease with which I entered her pussy indicacted she was horny and excited, but I don't think she ws as close as me cumming. I could possibly try this strategy later but if we satyed in this position I was going to lose. I know that's not a terrible fate considering the stakes meant I would cum, but I wasn't about to lose to my mom.

I released her hair and enveloped her head with one arm behind her neck and locking onto my other bicep with my other hand placed across her mouth and nose, cutting off her air supply. It was a combination hand over mouth smother and choke, and I squeezed as tight as I could. Her rhythmic hip movements stopped and became something different, more thrashing than fucking which was no better for me because I was still deep inside her and getting closer to blowing myload. It iindicated, however, that she ws getting short of breath.

Her hand smoved from my hair to my arm and hand, frantically trying to move them so she could breath, but I had a tight hold on and knew if this didn't work the unthinkable was going to happen, I was going to cum inside of her.

Finally her legs dropped to our side as she was trying to get some oxygen, not realizing how close I was to cumming.I was able to slide out of her but pre cum was dripping from my dick. I also realized it was covered with her juices, her precum. She was closer than I thought she was but I had no way of knowing that.

Having freed myself I went right back on the attack again. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head, higher than she did to me earlier so they were stretched out as far as they could go. I maintained my position on top of her but slid up so now my crotch was over her face. I was getting into position to drop my ass and balls on her face much like she did to me with her ass and pussy, but she had other ideas.

As I pinned her arms down and slid forward, she lifted her head and willingly took my dick inside of her mouth before I could bring my knees up and sit on her face.

"Holy shit!"

I looked down and she was moving her heard slightly and that feeling of getting ready to cum came right back. Her moist warm mouth was working my dick nicely, so nicely in fact that I pondered "losing" to her for a few second because it felt so good. Then the desire to NOT lose to my mom took over again. Fortunately this "hold" was easier to get out of...all I had to do was get up, which I did.

I took the opportunity to stomp on her belly with my foot, winding her again. I hadn't gotten all the way up and still held her wrists so after kicking her in the stomach I pulled her up and wrapped my legs around her head, with her face buried in my crotch. Since she was still winded I used the opportunity to push her face into my crotch more with both hands. She started slapping my thigh and ass to try to get me to stop. I knew she was having trouble breathing so I eased up so she could get some air.

kidrock
kidrock
206 Followers